Misty Gets a Red Rump Pt. 01

Story Info
What things would be like if we acted like bonobos?
10.4k words
4.28
6.5k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writdher
Writdher
36 Followers

All the characters or references to others engaged in sexual acts are 18 years or older, as is made clear in the text.

This story examines what things would be like if human's sexual behaviors and social order evolved to be like those of Bonobos, instead of the behaviors and order we live with today.

If you are unfamiliar with bonobo society or sexual swelling of female genitalia during estrus, do a google search. It will add to understanding of the story. Obviously this is not a one for one copy of bonobo society, but my own take off using it as a launch pad.

Misty woke up in the communal sleeping room, next to her sister Chloe. She snuggled up tight to her, not wanting to get out of bed yet. Just a minute more. She rubbed her clit against Chloe's swollen bottom. Mmmm...she felt an instant sense of calmness, bonding. It would help today. From what she had read she knew such behaviors generated oxytocin, among other things. Whatever the reason for it, she was flooded with such a wonderful feeling of love, happiness, and bonding.

She wished she could stay in bed and could rub herself against Chloe longer, and do even more, but she didn't have time. As a finishing touch she reached around and played with Chloe's clit. Chloe made little moaning noises in her a half sleep. Yes, she would have to come back later and keep going at this.

She got up as quietly as she could so as to not awake the others. She did hear a fair number of moans and sighs, indicating others were also awake or half awake, and rubbing and humping each other. It was how everyone started the day.

Misty was both excited and nervous. She had a big job interview today for a position she really wanted. Getting out of bed she looked at her rump. It was not red, though it was starting to get quite swollen. Good thing it wasn't red. She was going to have enough troubles today, without being in heat as well. She dressed in a conservative suit. Not too casual, but not too dressy either. Her breasts, genitals and bottom were modestly exposed. The perfect balance she thought.

She was too nervous to eat much and soon found herself in her car headed off to her interview. She entered the building and tried not to look around too much or get anyone's attention. She didn't want to get diverted and find herself humping a bunch of people to try to calm herself down.

Luckily the elevator was empty. She exited the elevator and walked over to the receptionist desk. A pretty female was sitting behind it. Misty considered asking for some tension release from the woman, but thought it probably was inappropriate given the circumstances. The woman told her to take a seat, and she would be called in shortly.

Misty sat down and fidgeted, bit her nails, until the receptionist told her to go right in. She got up and went to the door to Ms. Barker's office. Before entering she composed herself, touched her breasts, and adjusted the openings of her dress around her vagina and bottom. Yes, she was prepared as best she could. She put a smile on her face. As she entered she saw Ms. Barker sitting at her desk busily looking at the computer in front of her. Then she looked up, saw Misty.

"Oh, Miss Wilde. So good to see you."

Ms. Barker got up from behind her desk and approached Misty. They eyed each other for well over a minute. Ms. Barker could see Misty was very nervous, that she needed soothing. She also saw that Misty's rear was swollen, though not red yet. It would be in a few days no doubt. She knew Misty was pretty wired even so.

She approached Misty, and took her over to one of the numerous couches in her office. She had Misty lie back with her legs open, then lowered herself until their genitals came into contact. Ms. Barker rubbed her vagina, her genital sack, her clit, against Misty's parts. Misty felt herself drift away, comforted. She knew Ms. Barker was the Alpha female in this situation and she needed to submit to whatever the woman wanted to do to her. But it soon became clear, Ms. Barker only wanted to comfort her, reassure her that everything would be ok. She was telling her that they were both in the general sisterhood of women, she was here to help. It wasn't aggressive at all. Misty calmed down enormously.

"Ok, I am ready now," Misty said with a trembling voice.

"Are you sure? I can keep going if it will help," said Ms. Barker.

Misty actually did want more. Much more. If she could, she wanted Ms. Barker to take her, keep rubbing her until she orgasmed. Misty felt her vagina walls twitching, her clit getting hot and electric.

"No, I am fine now," Misty lied. She wanted to make a good impression. Starting off as coming off too easy, willing and anxious to be the bosses fuck toy, was not the impression she wanted to give. She had much more to offer. Wanted much more. So though it was difficult, she indicated she was ready for the interview.

Ms. Barker looked into her eyes a long time. She could sense this woman wanted more. She also wanted more. But that would have to come later if she hired her. First she needed to know if she had a brain, a personality, could do the job. Reluctantly she got off of Misty.

"Sit down then, and let's talk. Tell me about yourself. Why you want this job."

For the next hour the two of them talked. Misty felt reasonably calm and was able to reply to all the questions asked her in an intelligent fashion. By the end she felt very confident she would get the job.

After the interview, Ms. Barker got up and walked Misty to the door. She kissed her very sweetly and played with Misty's tits, stroked her pussy playfully, putting her fingers into her, and stroked her clit.

"We will contact you soon and tell you our answer. Have a wonderful day."

Misty gave her one last kiss and left. Misty was very high on what had just happened. She had a tremendous amount of built up tension to dissipate. She wanted in fact to have sex with anyone and everyone she ran into. She went out and offered her pussy to the receptionist to lick briefly before leaving.

The receptionist giggled, "I hope you get the job. If not, here's my number."

She asked for Misty's phone and entered her contact information. She was from a colony that lived not too far from Misty's.

As she went down the elevator she had thoughts of going home, being with her sisters. But that was a long drive, she needed to dissipate her built up energy quickly, immediately, or she was going to have to masturbate herself about 100 times in a row. She wanted something better than that.

As she exited the building she looked around for possibilities. She saw a coffee shop, hair salon, dress shop. No none of those would do. Then she saw a bar and sex club just down the street. Misty had only been to a sex club a few times before, but she thought it might be just the place she needed. It was early in the day, but maybe there would be someone there to scratch her itch. She could feel her genital protuberance swelling just at the thought.

It was hot and extremely bright outside. As she opened the club door she felt a wash of cold air hit her, then loud pulsing music. As she walked in she could barely see it was so dark. Then her eyes adjusted. When she could see, she knew she had made the right choice. The place was packed, she could see people engaged at humping, rubbing, kissing, fucking. Oh, yeah, just what she wanted.

She had hardly made it ten feet inside the door before a woman came up to her, wanting attention. They each sized each other up, trying to figure out who was the dominant one. They looked into each other's eyes. Misty felt dominant and had the urge to take the woman down. They found a nearby couch and the woman lay back on her back and Misty got on top of her, between her legs. Their vaginas and clits were rubbing against each other very nicely. The woman looked at Misty in a way indicating she was both enjoying it and wanted Misty to rub harder. Misty got the message and rubbed her at a frantic rate until they both orgasmed. It didn't take long. Though it was very good, it actually only made Misty more charged up. Fuck. I need more. Right now.

Misty didn't have to wait long. As she was getting off the female she felt a penis going into her. Was she up for a fucking by a male? Usually she would have punched the guy in the nose. But her pussy was screaming to have something inside it. Oh yes!! What the hell. Why not. She let the male ride her and lost her mind to it. She found herself wanting to feel the hot, hard cock filling her up and ream her out. She wanted to feel cum shooting into her pussy. Hot and sticky. She arched her back, purred. Pushed back into him. Soon she was growling and howling. Her pussy drooling a river of juices. The male was nailing her hard now and she felt him swelling, swelling, and then shoot a jet of hot cum deep inside her. She responded with every nerve and muscle trembling and shaking, jolted with electricity. She couldn't see as her eyes rotated up into her brain. That fuck was getting her there, but still not enough. She needed oh so much more.

No sooner had she regained consciousness than she felt tongues lapping at her. Several females were eagerly licking up the cum dripping out of her. This was heaven to Misty. Lick, lick, lick. The tongues were wonderful. She got on her back and let them go at her. She had it been in the club for at most 15 minutes and had a two nice fucks, and now licked out. But those were not even close to satisfying her yet, her itch only itched more.

She sought out numerous other females to rub against, for comfort. As she paired up, and sometimes with many females, there was a lot of grooming, purring, stroking, and kissing. They were telling each other in a non-verbally way that they were there for each other. Support each other through whatever trials they were going through. Would go through. Sometimes they wanted more than just comfort though.

Nothing was as important sexually to her as being with her sisters, except having sex with a huge silverback. Her sisters provided her with comfort, security, and could also blow her head off when she came, which was often. Besides rubbing against each other, there was a lot of mutual grooming, chitter chatter. It was a language really that only they understood. They protected each other, provided for each other.

Humping unknown females though was a part of everyday life too. How one interacted, greeted each other, determined who was dominant, kept society on an even keel. Taking it even further happened all the time too. Well, that was what made life worth living. The more the merrier. And when in estrus the desire was overpowering.

Males on the other hand, were used to burn off sexual energy that was very difficult to do any other way. For the most part she avoided doing younger males. By that she meant males 18 to around 30, before they were fully physically mature, sorted out who was dominant.. They were so foolish, immature idiots, inept. Today's little fuck with an unknown male was very very unusual. What the hell was she thinking. That couldn't, shouldn't happen again. She must have been really wound up today because of the interview. Pathetically desperate. She was actually surprised she let it happened. Usually she would push the younger males away. And if that didn't work, her sisters or other females would chase them off. No, she preferred mature males. Silverbacks. Big, strong and with a lot of experience. As the males matured they competed against each other for dominance. The best of the best were strong, had amazing sexual prowess, endurance, huge cocks. Women dreamed about being with them. They could do things to them, take them to places that the stupid younger males had no chance of doing.

The brown haired males were largely ignored by the females in the club, but occasionally were able to sneak a cock into a female who tolerated the behavior for a short time as long as things didn't go too far. Mostly they had to make do with doing each other or themselves. They had their own small corner for that purpose, or when desperate went to the basement glory holes. She saw some rubbing their cocks together, rubbing scrotums. All males had huge testicles. Huge testicles, BALLS. They had evolved that way to have sex with multiply females. Misty couldn't help but feel a little sad for them though. She was so happy she had been born a female. We control just about everything she thought. The males are good for fucking, having babies, and dying in inter group wars, which almost never happened now. The matriarchs made sure of that. The men were more trophies, an anachronism of a by gone era. But they were fun to have sex with. The right ones, at the right time. Even the thought of fucking a silverback made her growl and her pussy drip.

She let one of the females take her, get in between her legs and ride her fast and hard, their genitals rubbing at a very fast clip. Misty's face made all kinds of wonderful ecstatic contortions as she got higher and higher. She was screeching and panting to the point of almost passing out before cumming.

The female jumped off her as soon as they both came and immediately started rubbing herself off on another female right next to Misty. Misty watched them fucking very intently, and masturbated herself, rubbing her clit frantically, cumming at the same time as the pair. Her pussy and clit were burning for more action.

She bumped into a female and smelled the unmistakable scent of cum. Misty threw the woman to the floor and spread her legs open. She could see the cum leaking out of the woman's slit. Mmmmmm....She licked the sticky goo, stuck her tongue deep inside the woman's vagina. She swallowed the savory hot cum and smacked her lips wanting more. She kept licking the woman until there was nothing left.

She knew that male cum had evolved to both taste amazingly good, and also be very, very addictive. Very addictive. Neurochemicals were released in the brain once the cum was tasted that drove the recipient into a wild compulsive lust to want more. And Misty wanted more. A lot more.

The taste of the cum had driven her mad. She was panting and could feel herself losing control of reason. She went over to the bar and downed two shots very quickly. She felt the hot liquid burn its way down her throat and she felt a flush run through her body. Soon her already low threshold of inhibition was nonexistent. She made her way over to the stairs that led down to the glory hole area. Even though she knew this was the lowest of the low behavior to indulge in, she couldn't help herself.

When she got to the bottom of the stairs she saw a maze of walls stretching out in all directions. Some walls had holes where male cocks protruded and others walls where female's bottoms stuck out, some face up some face down. Almost all the bottoms were brilliant red and swollen to the max. And there were even some areas where male bottoms stuck out. And there were areas for females who wanted anal. Even to Misty who thought she'd seen everything, it was quite shocking.

Everywhere she looked she saw males and females going at it. Males were pounding away furiously into female pussies. No sooner would one finish than another take his place. Males were also rubbing their cocks against other cocks until they came or were down on their knees sucking sucking, sucking, sucking. There seemed to be an endless supply of males, which was not all that surprising as the majority of them had no other recourse at all to having sex with females other than this. Misty knew they were probably all brown haired males behind those walls, but at least she couldn't actually see them. All she really wanted was their cocks, their cum anyway. Which was why she avoided all the brown hairs around her. Creepy to actually see them, be near them. She made sure none got too close to her, though it was unavoidable. She snipped at a few who tried to put their cocks into her. She was embarrassed to even be down here, but she had to eat cum. Her mind was overtaken with the desire for it.

The females weren't to be outdone by the males. They also were sucking cocks at a frantic rate, and pushing their bottoms into them was well. Misty saw quite a few holding cocks like vibrators and flicking the head over their clits until they orgasmed. Again, she was sure if they saw who they were actually having sex with they would faint, but the glory holes made it acceptable. Perhaps even the forbidden nature of it, made it more exciting for some. She even saw a few males and females licking both male and female asses, something that wasn't ever done publicly. Misty wasn't quite that far gone yet.

She started by lining up behind males fucking females. As soon as they shot their load into the females pussy, she got down on her knees and licked the cum dripping out the pussies sticking out of the wall. She got the idea of getting in line behind 3, 4, 5 males. By the time she got to the front of the line, the exposed pussy was gushing cum. So much cum. The huge balls on the males made a lot of cum. It dripped and glopped out. Plop, plop, plop. There was a big pool building up on the floor. Misty turned her head upside down with her mouth open and let it flow in. Some of it fell on her face too. Hot, so hot and sticky. Then she attacked the pussy with her tongue. She locked her lips against the pussy lips and sucked on it like a straw. Huge quantities of cum filled her mouth. She got into so much she would lose track of time. She gargled the cum, ran it around in her mouth with her tongue. Eventually those in line behind her got impatient and start yelling at her to give other people a chance. She reluctantly stopped and got into another line and repeated the whole thing all over again. Instead of being satiated by eating the cum, it only drove her to want more. She was literally out of her mind. If there had been a gallon bucket of cum in front of her she would have gladly consumed all of it.

After licking cum out of a good half dozen pussies, she felt the urge to suck off a real cock. She knew it was from the drug effect of the cum, otherwise she would never suck a brown backs cock. But now it was all she could think about. She really wanted the sensation of cum shooting into her mouth. She could imagine it vividly. Want...want...want....I want it

She turned around to the look at the wall behind her. So many to choose from. She finally settled on a nice looking one a good eight inches long and thick. She wrapped her two hands around it. The tip stuck out behind her hands and she took it into her mouth. Mmmmm...nice and warm, hard. She didn't move on it at first, just sucked it. She loved sucking. She often sucked on her sisters nipples. She loved the feeling of the soft hot skin in her mouth. She closed her eyes and just sucked on it, like her mother's breast. She felt the cock swelling and swelling, get harder and harder, hotter and hotter.

She came out of her reverie and began moving her head back and forth, pumping her hands. Now she wanted to feel cum shooting into her mouth, taste it, swallow it. She picked up the pace, desperate now to make the cock in her mouth cum. Cum damn it. She jerked and sucked on it using every trick she could think of. The cock swelled even more and then twitched, pulsed. Oh yes! She jerked and sucked even harder and was rewarded by an intense jet of cum, then pulse after pulse. Oh god, that is so good. She sucked it dry. She felt the cock being pulled back. She was sad it was over. But then she sensed another cock poking into her face. She grabbed hold of it. Fuck yes. She stroked it until it was hard then sucked it off too. Cum was dripping on her lips, running down her chin. She used her fingers to collect it and suck it off. She sucked her fingers like a cock.

Writdher
Writdher
36 Followers