Misty Gets a Red Rump Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she thought it best to get some sleep for the night ahead. She was exhausted. She slept all afternoon and awoke ready for anything. She looked at her rump. Not red yet, pink and fucking huge. She could at least still think straight, and not be totally obsessed.

She checked her messages and saw a lot of her sisters wanted to go tonight. And Dad wrote, not to worry, he had enough males to keep everyone happy, no matter how many came. Though to play it safe he would invite a lot of males from the neighboring compound.

She went down to dinner, and afterwards she got together all the sisters that would be going to Dad's. They were all dressed in their party clothes, which is to say, they didn't have much on at all. Dresses with cutouts for the breasts, vagina, ass. Lots of jewelry, high heels, or boots. Some of them had spent the afternoon in the beauty salon and had gorgeous hairdos. Nails painted bright. They ordered up a two limos to take them over.

They arrived at their Dad's compound and were led into a sitting area for drinks and hors d'oeuvres. Servants brought in trays of tasty finger foods and wine. Other drinks could be ordered at the bar. One of the preferred drinks were shots of semen. Dad had very expensive bottles of superior Silverback semen. The sisters were tossing them back left and right, and were soon going out of their minds in a drug induced state of desire. They were more than ready to find some silverback males to fuck and suck. It was all they were talking about. There was a lot of mutual masturbation going on. Misty was thinking we better get to the males soon or it would be too late. The women would be fucking themselves crazy. Just as she thought this they were escorted into the adjoining room.

They entered the room and found thirty or more male silverbacks sitting on couches, standing in small groups talking. These were cream of the crop of silverbacks selected especially by their Dad for their pleasure. They were all wearing party clothes, exposing their chest and with cutout crotches and bottoms. Misty's father came up to the sisters, most of who were his daughters. He hugged and kissed everyone down the line.

"Welcome. We have been eagerly awaiting you. We are all yours. I am sure you will find someone, someones you like. Have at it."

The women spread out, walked around the room. Indeed, their father had assembled a wonderful collection of males. They inspected each one closely. Rebecca, never one to be shy was examining all the male's cocks, stroking a few to get an idea how big they might grow. She had her eye on one of the silverbacks in particular.

"I think I will start with this one." She looked over at her Father.

"That is Xavier. He is, I have been told, amazing to be with. Well you can see that yourself." Dad pointed to his cock which hung down half way to his knees.

Rebecca didn't seem done though. She walked around the room some more.

"And him."

"That's Roberto. Anyone else?"

"Yes, actually. Keep them coming until I tell you to stop. Let me pick another 3 or 4 to start with." She went around the room picking one after the other.

"Becca, leave some for us." Samantha laughed. She was sitting on the lap of a huge silverback, grooming his hair.

Misty couldn't decide. She wanted just about all of them. Each one was different in some intriguing way. She couldn't help wondering what it would feel like to fuck him, or him, or him, as she looked from one to the other. If Father had invited them they had to be powerful, strong, and excellent in the nest.

She couldn't decide and finally said, "Father, pick one for me." She knew that it wasn't that long ago that is how all the partners were selected. She wanted to please her Father, who she loved and respected.

In the past, the matriarchs decided beforehand, or the host of the gathering, the head patriarch, who would go with who. But during the last few decades things had changed. The women were deciding now, on their own, who they wanted to fuck, and incredibly the males were even starting to get the right to refuse. That was still very uncommon though.

Jill had already found a sliver back and was leading him up the stairs. "I know him. One of my brothers. We used to play together." She seemed very excited by the prospect. Misty knew the feeling well. Reuniting with former troop mates, especially brothers, one played with as a youth, usually worked out well. Fucking brothers was very common.

Misty's Father scanned the room until he found someone he felt was best for her, and to be honest, him. There was a lot of social jostling and fighting for females and reproductive rights between the males. The women knew little about this, but some men got an advantage over others. The new, women get to choose, rules had thrown everything into chaos. Whenever possible though, the old boy network still ruled. Undoubtedly whoever Misty's Father choose, he owed or wanted a favor from them.

He took her hand and led her over to magnificent specimen. His hair was groomed perfectly in a popular new do, His muscles rippled everywhere from head to toe. His chest strong and chiseled. His cock hung low and thick. Misty felt her groin burn with desire, and flush of wetness building between her legs.

"This is Max. Max, this is my daughter Misty." Why don't we go upstairs and all get aquatinted." Her Father looked around the room. Everyone seemed to have found someone or more than one. A few couples or groups were exploring each other to see if they wanted to take it further.

Chloe was licking the tip of reddish gray males cock, sizing it up, seeing if it was what she wanted. Another male was behind her, teasing her cunt with the end of his cock.

"Just say the word and you can have the rest of it."

Chloe purred. She was close to a decision. One or the other. Or both. For now she would just keep licking.

Several of the sisters were doing each other as a group of males watched on. The sisters had rubbed each other's pussies together and were now licking each other out. They weren't going to be doing any of in the males tonight, silverback or no. They wanted to keep a clear head in case their other sisters got too involved in the wrong way and needed bailing out. A phone call away and they could have dozens of other females here to help. They hoped things didn't go that direction, but better safe than sorry.

Misty's Father took Misty and Max upstairs to a common sex nest room. Best he thought to start here. It was dark in the room. Moans, groins, purrs and howls could be heard. The three of them found a nice large couch/ bed to lie down on. Other couples, groups were making love around them on beds at different levels scattered across the room.

Misty wanted to do her Father first. It was only right and proper, to show him honor and love. He would not cum in her this early in the night, but certainly give her a good riding and they would bond together strongly from it. Misty's Father sat up on the edge of the couch portion with his cock standing high. Misty straddled him and slowly lowered herself down onto his massive cock. The one that had made her. She chanted a prayer to the forces of life, of love, of family. She bounced on him, felt him deep inside her. Felt him grow longer, thicker, harder, and hotter.

"Thank you Father, for giving me life. Feel what you have made. Enjoy your work. I am your daughter. I make love to you. Make love to me."

Misty then waited for her Father to pick her up as per the custom, impaled on his cock, hanging on his neck.

"Deep within you, feel the stalk of life. From it you grew. From within you another will grow. I give you to another."

Misty felt a second cock go into her from behind. It was extremely tight in there, but also wonderful.

"From my life you grew." her Father said

"From you, to me, to him." Misty said.

"It goes on," Max said.

"Links in the chain," they all said together.

"Bless me Father." Misty said.

"Take him, with my blessing." Father said.

"Will you have me?" Max said.

"Yes, with my Father's blessing, I am ready to receive you," Misty said.

"Links in a chain." They all said together.

Misty knew one day she would perhaps say this in a solemn way, in front of witnesses, her sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers if she wanted a particular male to inseminate her to get pregnant. The ceremony dated back to before anyone's memory or writing. It was tradition. Though somewhat shunned these days, Misty still liked the tradition and tried to start all her silverback fucks this way if possible, when her father was around. Though not for insemination, it showed respect to have her father formally give her to a lover. It was always a powerful moment to her.

Misty felt her Father's cock come out, while Max's went further in.

"I will leave you two to it," her Father said. He kissed Misty on the lips.

No doubt he would seek out other sisters to perform the ceremony with. Very likely at the end he would find one to cum inside, along with the new lover. With the pill, Father was fucking everyone in sight these days, sisters, daughters, cousins, aunts. The lucky woman would most certainly tell everyone tomorrow of her special status.

But now Misty really wanted to be fucked. Her desire was driving her mad. She felt fortunate though she wasn't as crazed as Rebecca. In a day or two though. What would she do then, when she literally lost her mind?

Misty got on her hands and knees, arched her back up so her bottom, her cunt was sticking up in the air. Her head was tilted back. Fuck yea, take me. Max was enormous compared to her. Despite females controlling things normally, this was one time Misty just wanted to be taken, used, fucked into the ground. Max apparently knew this, and pounded her bottom. His big cock felt wonderful up inside her. She found herself howling, panting. Fill me up. Fill me up. Pound me. Deeper. Deeper, Faster. Misty was trembling now, ready to cum. So was Max. He gushed inside of her as he gripped her bottom tight. Oh fuck yes. She ground her bottom back against him.

She felt Max's cock come out of her, and almost immediately another go inside her. Yes, yes, yes!!!

"Your Father sent me over."

If anything the new cock was bigger. Misty braced herself for another fucking. She couldn't get enough of it. Oh my god, it was so good. She felt more cum shooting into her.

After the second fucking she searched the room until she found Rebecca. She got down on the bed with her. They kissed and licked each other's cunts out, swallowing down the cum. Then Misty got on her back, Rebecca on her hands and knees, their faces together so they could kiss.

Rebecca yelled, "Ok guys, whose next? What are you waiting for, don't disappoint us. We are the Dom's daughters. Show your host respect and fuck us as we deserve. Only the best."

Rebecca's bottom was flaming red. She could have been fucked by every male in the compound and it still wouldn't have been enough. She was motioning and corralling every male that came by, and wasn't satisfied until they had shot a load into her. She was screaming and howling up a storm. She had probably sucked off another dozen cocks besides, sharing the cum in her mouth with Misty. They each shared the cum in their pussies with each other. It only made them want more.

And it kept on going on and on. One after the other. Cock after cock. Misty let the silverbacks pound her and fill her with their cum. She wanted it bad. And she wasn't even red rumped yet. The silverback group that her father had collected for them didn't disappoint.

Eventually most of the sisters got together, lay around in a pile, rubbing and kissing each other, and occasionally would signal for one of males patiently waiting at the edge stroking themselves to join them.

They all watched as a large silverback humped Jill, cheering on the show. He was easily three times her size it was something to see. Some of them laughed so hard they peed themselves.

Three or four of them at a time would tease, play, suck, stroke, ride, a single male. Such fun play toys. They were laughing and giggling, teasing each other. They played with one silverback after another. Making more outrageous dares all the time.

"Come on Samantha! Suck it harder! Bet you can't make him cum in under a minute. Go!!!!"

She was able to do it. Opening her mouth at the end to prove there was cum in it.

Then they had one stroke himself off in Lauren's mouth. Then had the idea.

"I wonder how much cum she can take in her mouth?"

They signaled male after make to jerk off into her wide open mouth. Turned out 27 was the number. Dad seemed to have an unlimited number of studs for them to play with. He must have been able to get hundreds by the look of it. Eventually they were brown backs. But by this time they didn't care.

They had a race between Emily and Ann to see who could get the most cocks to cum in them in 15 minutes. Emily won with 19. She preloaded the men first by sucking and stroking them before having them go inside her. She also had one of the tightest vaginas of all the sisters, which helped.

Joan just lay face down over the back of a couch with her brilliant red rump sticking up and took on all takers, even brown backs, which found their way over somehow from another area. The other sisters chased them away from their own pile, unless they had a particular game that required a lot of males, then they called them over. They tried to reason with Joan, but she told her sisters to get lost, she wanted to set a new personal record. Dozens of males were lined up behind her ready to cum into her flaming red bottom. She was loving every second of it.

"Joan is going to regret that in the morning when she sobers up." Jill said. Though by the look of it, a lot of them were thinking they might want to try that someday when they were really drunk and had a red rump.

In another room Misty found Roberta, who was being propped up by a few of her sisters and choosing male after male to fuck her and to suck off. She was like a queen directing things. She only choose the best of the best of the silverbacks to fuck and suck. The rejects she directed to her sisters who lay around her. These sisters also stroked and played with Roberta, licked the cum out of Roberta's pussy as it was filled. She was surrounded by both females and males indulging her every whim. She had men stroking off into cups which she passed out to her submissive sisters as gifts. She demanded some sisters to engage in sex with men or women as she watched and made comments. She also had men fuck men. A mini orgy was going on around her. With a motion of her finger another silverback would approach her and slide into her waiting pussy, pump away until he came.

Roberta was one of Misty's older sisters who had come with her own posse of sisters. Someday Misty would be able to get this kind of attention too. She was very jealous. For now she could only sit and watch, get high on looking at it, the scent of cum, and masturbate herself.

They hadn't had so much fun together in a long time. But even crazy sex driven party females eventually get tired and the things began to wind down. Amazingly even at the end Rebecca was still getting fucked and wanted more. They had to pull her away. Dad ordered up a couple of limos to take them home. They stumbled out of the cars and somehow made it back to the sleeping nest. A few had to be dragged in hanging off of helpful attendants.

The next day was hell. Major headaches, very sore pussies, and thoughts of even for them it had been a bit much. The conversation at lunch, was hilarious though. Lots of teasing and reliving every moment of the night before. And who got fucked and creamed into by Dad. Samantha put up her hand.

"He's still got it. The best of the night by far."

All the other sisters were envious. Maybe next time they would be the chosen one.

Misty went to the bathroom. As she was finishing up she looked down. Fuck! Wow! I have never been this red before. And despite all that had gone on the night before she felt that feeling. She howled. The next few days were she was going to have an itch that no amount of scratching could stop.

She already found herself rubbing her clit. She had no choice in the matter. It would be the first of countless orgasms she would have over the next few days.

Help, help, help.

"Chloe!!! Rebecca!!!"...