Misty Gets a Red Rump Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She needed another cock though. More cum. More cum. More cum. Her mind was saying to her endlessly. She saw another cock sticking out and eagerly took it into her mouth and sucked on it in her drug induced ecstasy. Cum filled her mouth. Then she sucked off another cock. And another cock. And another. And other......another......she only stopped when her jaw was so sore she couldn't keep going, though she wanted to more, more.....

She looked at her watch. Shit. She had been here for hours. She needed to get back to the compound. Her itch didn't itch as bad now. Though she looked at another cock and really wanted it. Fuck. Oh well. She got to her feet. She had cum splatters all over her face, clothes, and body. She went upstairs and cleaned up in the bathroom as best she could. She just hoped she could get to her quarters, showered and changed before any of her sisters saw her.

Even though not 100% satisfied she knew she needed to go home. She went outside. The bright sun and lack of loud music made a shocking contrast. She found a pair of sunglasses in her purse and put them on. Now where did I leave the car? Oh yeah, over there. She wove her way over to it slightly tipsy from all the drinks she had consumed at the bar. She was good enough to get home, just barely. She would just have to be careful.

She drove very slowly home and after what seemed like a torturously long time she pulled up to her parking place. By a miracle she was able to sneak in, and take a quick shower. It was so hot outside. She felt like going to the pool. She was sure most of her troop that weren't at work would be there. She went to her closet, and found a swim wrap to wear to the pool. No one wore anything when they swam or lounged at the pool usually, just to walk around the compound, and sometimes not even then. She got a different pair of sunglasses and a hat for the sun.

She walked through the large housing complex then out to the pool area. A good 40 or 50 women were there. The shallow end of the pool were mostly mothers and children. Though Moms principally looked after their own children, all the women, especially the other mothers, treated every child as their own. Many of the children were in day care, their mothers off at work. Love and affection, attention to safety, occupied everyone's minds and action.

The other end of the pool, the women who didn't have children lay in the sun, swam in the pool. The women were mostly in groups of twos, threes, fours, or even more, bonding with each other. Gentle rubbing and fingering, fondling, kissing, grooming, nibbling, purring, and talking. No one went "totally" wild out here. If full on sex was in play they generally took it to another area. That is not to say, that not much was happening. But it was every day behavior. No one thought it inappropriate or weird to see two females licking each other out, or fingering each other. That was just normal friendly bonding behavior.

Misty took off her cover-up and lay face down on a lounger, feeling the sun beaming down on her. Before too long she felt hands massaging her back, her bottom and genital protuberance, her legs.

"Hi Misty. How did the interview go? Oh and by the way, what the heck have you been up to? You had sex with a male? Who? Are you crazy? Tell me all about it."

Shit, it was one of her sisters, Rebecca. Why did she have to find her right now? Misty loved Rebecca. Well, truth be known, she loved all her sisters, the ones old enough for that sort of thing. She was embarrassed that Rebecca had caught her with the scent of cum still on her.

"The interview went well I think. Ms. Barker liked me. I could feel it when we tribbed. And well afterwards, I blew off some steam. I was so pent up from the pressure. And my estrus is coming too, soon. It was stupid I know, but you know how that is sometimes."

Rebecca certainly knew what Misty was talking about, as every woman knew that urge. She couldn't be too hard on Misty, though she felt like lecturing her to be more careful.

"Nice. In fact I know exactly. I have the feeling right now in fact."

Misty rotated her body and head around to get a good look at Rebecca. Lowered her sunglasses. Her rump was huge and brilliant red. Also, she looked very nervous and agitated. She was actually playing with her vagina and clit as Misty watched.

"Oh, I see. What are you going to do about it?"

"Well, I was hoping you could help me. I have arranged to visit Dad's house tomorrow night for some fun. There will be a lot of silverbacks there to choose from. We could go together and do some. I am sure Dad would love to see you. You are one of his favorites."

"Are you still on the pill or looking to get pregnant?" Misty wanted to know what she was getting herself into.

"I'm still on the pill. But I am fucking super horny. And I mean super out of my mind horny. I need you to keep me from fucking every male there and making a fool out of myself."

Misty knew the feeling. She had had a red rump many many times. It was both an amazing feeling and disturbing. Rebecca's was particularly brilliant. Misty knew it totally takes over every thought. Every single thought. All you can think of is having a man's penis up your rump and cum flowing out of your pussy. Or the very least rubbing up against every single thing in sight. She suddenly felt sorry for Rebecca. The only other thing that could keep Rebecca from fucking every male and female she could get her hands on, constantly, and continuously, for the next few days, was to lock herself up.

"You sure? We could stay in one of "the rooms" together until you cool down."

"No, I really want to go to Dad's, and do some fine Silverback cock. I really want to fuck." Rebecca rubbed her clit and vagina even harder and faster. Misty was thinking, poor girl. Yes, she needs this, but also needs to stay out of trouble. It might take several sisters in fact working together to pull this off. Rebecca clearly wasn't thinking straight.

"Ok, I'm in, but I'm bringing Chloe, and Samantha too, maybe others. With us there we should be able to both protect you and let you get what you need. Tonight I will stay with you and try to get you through it. Check yourself into a room after dinner and I'll be there."

"Thanks Misty. I think I will actually check myself in now or I am going to get into trrouble. I will see you later." With that Rebecca left and walked into the building. Misty watched, getting very excited looking at Rebecca's flaming red ass and genitals. God I want that, she was thinking.

Misty spent the rest of the afternoon very calmly lying on a lounger, soaking in the sun, or doing easy laps in the pool. She took an amazingly, wonderful shower afterward. She loved the feeling of the water cascading down her hair, down her body. She stood there a long time enjoying the sensation.

She joined a dozen or more of her sisters for dinner. They weren't all her full sisters. Most had other mothers, or fathers. No one really knew how many children her Father had sired. A lot. Many many hundreds. As often the women had a number of lovers it was difficult to know who the father was. But the silver backs got by far most of the women, so there were only a certain number of fathers to choose from really. Lesser men had to do to each other or themselves, until hopefully one day they would be old enough, get enough wealth, be powerful enough to be able to mate. Most never did. The females were very choosey. Though matings and pregnancies with lesser males was not unknown, most women wouldn't settle for such a thing.

Which was not to say that the females didn't have sex with lesser males. They just did to a much less, and usually just a quick poke. But almost never had children with them. The women protected themselves with the pill, so as to not have children by them. A disaster for the women and the child if it happened. There was usually rumors and scuttlebutt that followed them around. Shame. Money, prestige, power, protection, were everything. The matriarchs made sure everyone knew children with high ranking males was preferred. But honestly they didn't need much in the way of rules or guidance. The majority of women went crazy around the silverbacks, and practically threw up when approached by the lesser men. It was deeply ingrained in their DNA.

Misty and her sisters had everything provided for them from birth. It came from their Mothers and the Matriarchs, their wealth, their power. They were expected to work when they got older. But they had no worries really.

The females controlled everything ultimately. The money flowed through and was controlled by the matriarchs. The men had their own compounds, made their own hierarchy. They worked hard too, and were rewarded for their efforts. The men for the most part were good for three things now, work, sex, and babies. And even the women had to admit sex with a man was different, and often their libido, their hormones demanded a real penis be inserted into them.

There were a lot of women however that never felt this urge. They just wanted and did females. The matriarchs were totally ok with this. As long as things stayed in balance, everyone was happy, and the stress was low. They strove for a perfect society of peace and happiness, where people could live the dream they wanted. No one could remember the last war.

At dinner all her sisters seemed to be twittering at once. It was enough of a buzz to give one a headache. Misty was lost in a dream, thinking about what she hoped would be her new job, and especially Ms. Barker. She imagined Ms. Barker taking her someplace special for a weekend, maybe longer and the two of them spending most of the time in bed, their genitals in constant contact. Misty had a quivery, shivery sensation run through her at the thought of it.

"Misty. Misty. Are you ok?"

Someone was shaking her. She came out of her dream state to see Chloe sitting next to her, with her hand in her shoulder.

"Uh....yea....I'm ok. Just a little tired. It's been a long day." Chloe seemed satisfied with the answer and went back to eating and chatting to her other sisters.

Misty didn't feel like eating anymore and signaled to the wait staff to clean up. She leaned over to Chloe and said, "Rebecca's got a bad case of the heats. I'm going to stay with her tonight in one of the rooms. Don't wait up for me."

"Good luck. I don't envy you." Chloe laughed. It could be difficult dealing with a female in full on estrus. "Well, unless she wants you really really bad, then I do envy you." More laughter.

Misty said good night to everyone at the table and headed off to "the rooms". Misty checked in at the wings desk, looked at the computer screen. Yes, Rebecca had checked herself in just after their talk this afternoon, room 12. Rebecca had approved Misty to visit her, so she logged herself in, and got a pass and key. She walked down the corridor until she found room 12, and used the key to get in. There was no way out now, until she buzzed someone to open the door. She would be locked in with Rebecca.

She opened the door and entered. First thing she heard was a whimpering moan. She looked across the room and saw Rebecca furious pounding her bottom against a dildo mounted to a pole.

"Fuck, Misty. What took you so long? I am fucking going crazy. I am so fucking horny. Fuck me. Funk me. Fuck me." Rebecca started to howl and screech. She got down on her hands and knees, ass facing Misty. She arched her back, poking her swollen brilliant red bottom up at Misty.

"Please put me out of my misery, Fuck me."

Misty looked along one of walls, where all kinds of sex toys hung. She saw just the right strap on dildo she wanted and went over and put it on. It wouldn't be as good as a cock, but would have to do for now. Rebecca was frantic, waiting. Panting, cursing.

Misty got behind Rebecca and held the dildo so she could guide it into Rebecca's dripping vagina. As it entered Rebecca she arched her back even more.

"Yes, yes, yes. Deeper, deeper, shove it into me Misty. God that is so good. Ride me." Rebecca started to howl, yell and scream. She rotated her bottom, shoved it up against Misty, seeking to take the dildo all the way in.

"Is there a bigger one? I really need a bigger one. I am fucking desperate Misty."

Misty looked over at the wall of toys. Indeed there were bigger ones. Some were truly enormous. She pulled out of Rebecca and went over and gathered up a few. Before strapping a new one she experimented shoving each one into Rebecca's cunt first, from smallest to biggest.

"How about now?" She shoved one larger than the first.

"Bigger. Much bigger. Fuck I need to feel filled.

Misty skipped the next size up and went much bigger.

"Now?" As she slid the huge dildo into her using her hands.

"Close, keep going."

Misty couldn't believe Rebecca needed anything bigger, but she jumped two more sizes. This was well over easily 2 and 1/2 inches in diameter and over 10 inches long.

"How about this one?"

"Fuck yeah. Oooooooo. Use that one. Shit."

Misty swapped out the dildo she was using for the new one and put the tip into Rebecca. Then more and more and more.

"Oh yes, sister. Do me!" Rebecca began to buck and howl and bounce back against the giant dildo. Misty was amazed as almost the full length disappeared inside Rebecca. Rebecca was making sounds that Misty had never heard before coming from her, and that was saying a lot. Misty grabbed Rebecca's bottom and decided, what the hell, if she was going to fuck Rebecca she was really going to fuck her hard, and maybe it would calm the wild heat that was obviously boiling inside her. Misty thrust into her with an almost angry passion. Take that, and that, and that. She was pounding Rebecca fast and deep.

Just when Misty thought she would take this to a crescendo, she heard a voice behind her.

"May I join in?"

Misty recognized the voice of her sister Chloe.

"I think you're too late for that." Misty said between thrusts.

"Come on, stop. I want to be a part of it. Be with my sisters."

Misty was distracted enough that she stopped. Rebecca screeched, "Keep going, keep going, don't stop now. Fuck me."

Chloe laughed, "Oh we will." She went up to Rebecca's face and gave her a long kiss. "Turn over sis." While Rebecca was doing this Chloe got a vibrator and a bottle of lube off the wall.

Rebecca reluctantly swung around. Chloe got behind her back and propped her up against her chest.

"Ok, Misty. Fist her. I will hold her up and play with her."

Rebecca started purring again. Spread her legs open, began toying with her pussy lips, pulling them open for Misty. Chloe handed Misty the lube.

Misty got between Rebecca's legs, and shot a bunch of lube into Rebecca and over her own right hand. She put her fingers together in a cone shape and pushed her fingers in and out of Rebecca vagina slowly, little by little going deeper and deeper. Rebecca's eyes began to glaze over and had a dreamy look to them. Misty had her whole hand inside Rebecca. It felt very warm and wet, tight around her fist. She made a fist and pumped her hand inside of Rebecca who had now begun to make those odd screaming sounds again.

Meanwhile Chloe sucked on Rebecca's neck, played with her breasts, pinched her nipples. When she thought Rebecca was really into the fisting, she reached down and put the vibe right on her clit. Rebecca launched into the air, but Chloe kept her pinned down. Rebecca now was helpless to the intense sensations Misty and Chloe were giving her. All she could do was submit. Shock waves of intense electricity jolted her. Her clit was literally a live wire feeding into her, as the vibrator buzzed on it. Misty's fist felt like it was inside her whole body. So fucking good. It wasn't long before the amount of energy built to the point it discharged, and she was flopping around like a fish. Misty pulled her hand out and Rebecca shot a huge jet of liquid out of her. It sprayed all around the room and soaked Misty. It only made Rebecca writhe around all the more.

It took many minutes before Rebecca body stopped shaking. She was finally able to mumble, "Thank you," before falling asleep. Misty and Chloe lifted her up onto the large platform bed in the room. It took a while to clean the room and themselves up, then they got in the bed themselves. Misty and Chloe humped each other gently, stroked each other's clits, and kissed before falling asleep. The three sisters were all in a pile together, holding each other through the night.

When they woke up the next morning they were a little disoriented at first, then remembered the previous night. Rebecca was fairly calm now but knew as the day wore on she would be right back to being super horny again. Surely it couldn't be as bad as yesterday. She had never been that horny before, ever.

Misty was ready to push the button to release them, so they could go to breakfast, when she felt a hot flash run through her. Shit. She looked down and back, and sure enough her rump was even bigger, pink. Not red yet, but in a few days she would be a hot mess just like Rebecca.

"Are you still planning to go to Dad's tonight?" asked Misty. "I really don't think it would be a good idea." She pointed to her bottom.

Rebecca laughed, "All the more reason. You will want it more than anything, even before you are fully red."

"That's what I am worried about." Misty couldn't help laughing too, though. She pushed the button and asked the attendant to open the door. After assuring the attendant that everything was ok, Rebecca would behave, the door opened. The three sisters made their way to the common room to get something to eat.

Their sisters took one look at them and knew something interesting had gone in last night.

"So what have you guys been up to? You weren't in the sleeping quarters last night. By the looks of you I'd say Rebecca had some real fun last night. Can you do the same to me next time?" Sister Samantha said, with a smirk on her face.

The three sisters slumped down in their seats and didn't respond. All they wanted was food, and get on with the day.

"Oh, I see. Harsh. Well, don't look to me next time you need help."

This seemed to click something in Misty's mind. "Sorry sis. It was a long rough night. Rebecca was a crazy woman. Actually I do need your help. We are going over to Dad's tonight and want to know if you will go with us. We really need to go as a group. Will you come with us? You are guaranteed some of the best fucking ever. I'm going to ask around and see if any of the other sisters want to go too. What do you say?"

Samantha thought about it and said, "Well, I can't pass up an invitation to Dad's. Last time I went I couldn't sit down for days, and cum was dripping from me for a week." She was lost in thought and laughing at the memory of it. "Count me in."

"Great. We will all go over by limo after dinner. Dress hot." said Misty.

Samantha was still dreaming of the last time. "Oh, I will. You can count on it." She was playing with her clit now.

"Ok, later sis. Try to save something for tonight." Misty laughed. But she knew it was hopeless. Samantha was already making grimacing faces and screeches. Misty could only hope she kept her masturbation count fairly low so her clit had some fire power left for the evening.

After breakfast she went back to her private quarters and sat down at her desk and turned on her computer. There was a message from Ms. Barker informing her she got the job. Be ready to start next Monday. Misty was ecstatic. She needed to find a few of her sisters and celebrate.

Before going she also sent invitations to a lot of her sisters about tonight's action. She cc'd her Dad, Mom, and the matriarchs.

She went to one of the common lounging areas. She found Jill and Lauren. She told them about getting the new job. They told her they were still looking themselves, but had some good prospects. They wanted to be close to Misty, let her know how much they loved her. She spent the next few hours very gently rubbing herself against them, hugging, kissing, grooming. She avoided doing more, thinking of what was going to happen later. With that thought she invited them to go to Dad's house later. They both accepted.