Misty Gets a Red Rump Pt. 02

Story Info
Misty has sex with her Mother, Seniors, Boss, Brothers.
9k words
4.5
6.6k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writdher
Writdher
36 Followers

All the characters or references to others engaged in sexual acts are 18 years or older, as is made clear in the text.

This story examines what things would be like if human's sexual behaviors and social order evolved to be like those of Bonobos, instead of the behaviors and order we live with today.

If you are unfamiliar with bonobo society or sexual swelling of female genitalia during estrus, do a google search. It will add to understanding of the story. Obviously this is not a one for one copy of bonobo society, but my own take off using it as a launch pad.

We last left Misty in the bathroom when she discovered she had a bright red rump.

Misty went to the bathroom. As she was finishing up she looked down. Fuck! Wow! I have never been this red before. And despite all that had gone on the night before she felt that feeling. She howled. The next few days were she was going to have an itch that no amount of scratching could stop.

She already found herself rubbing her clit. She had no choice in the matter. It would be the first of countless orgasms she would have over the next few days.

Misty went back to the lunch room and showed Chloe and Rebecca her bottom.

"Oh my. That is really red. Maybe you should check yourself into a room today. Take it easy." said Chloe.

Rebecca sat up and turned around. "Look I'm not so bad now. Not anything like the past few days." And indeed her rump was now pink not flaming red. "Now I can relax a little bit for a month, before doing it all over again. I appreciate your help the other night. If I can help you, let me know." Rebecca seemed very sincere in her offer.

"No, I am screwed. I have too much to do to take time off. Mom invited me over today. And tomorrow I start my new job. There is no way I can call in sick the first day. Especially considering what my job is." Misty felt trapped, but there was nothing to be done about it.

Rebecca said, "Chloe and I will go over with you to your Mom's compound. My Mom lives there too now, so I can visit her. In your state you will be easy pickings for all the matriarchs over there."

Misty was not really listening to anything either of them were saying. She was rubbing herself and humping the back of a chair. Her head was tilted back, with a funny look on her face.

"Misty! Misty! Did you hear what I said about going over to your Mom's with you?"

" Ehhhhhh....awwwwww...eeeeeeeee...shiiiiiit......yeah sure.....whatever.....ahhhhhhhhh."

"In the meantime, let's all go over to the gym. Get you on a treadmill to burn off some energy, or go for a run." Chloe said.

Misty regained enough presence of mind to snap back, "Really? The gym? I want to go to one of the "play rooms", for the rest of the afternoon."

Rebecca and Chloe grabbed Misty between them and pulled her out of the dining hall.

"You know if you go to a "play room" you will stay there for days, blow off Mom, and won't give a second thought to missing work tomorrow." Chloe said.

Misty knew she was right, even if the alternative suggestion, of running, sounded like the worst thing possible.

"Take me to a cold shower first. A long cold shower." Misty snarled at them. She wasn't fighting them, but not really going along easily with them, either.

Chloe and Rebecca threw Misty into the shower room, with her clothes on and turned the cold water faucet on full blast.

Misty struggled for a while under the shock of the cold water, but eventually settled down.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!! " She screamed. "Ok, let's go for a run."

They went back to the locker room, opened their lockers and found clothes and shoes to run in. One thing good about running clothes is they covered both the breast and genital areas. Misty though still a bit hyper was able to jog a good 5 km with her sisters. Being tired from running felt nice. She went back to the gym and took another cold shower.

"We need to get going. I have no idea how to dress for tonight. I think I will go casual, but I don't know. Fuck Mom, if she doesn't like it." Misty told her sisters as she was getting out of the shower. "But first...."

Misty started humping the side of Chloe's leg and was trying to get Chloe to spread her legs open, but Chloe was having none of it.

"Maybe we should stop by the dispensary and get something to knock your heat down some."

"No...no.... I'll behave." Misty unlocked her legs, played with her clit for a minute, then dried off, dressed, and then they all headed back to the dorms.

Misty dressed in a pair of tight fitting jeans with no crotch or ass part. Her blouse was loose fitting, long sleeves, and "mostly" covered her breasts. I'm going to see Mom and a bunch of old ladies, crying out loud. She thought about something even more modest, but knew her Mom would want to trib her properly, she would be insulted if Misty covered everything.

They called for a shuttle and soon were walking up the steps to her mother's compound.

"She said to meet her in "Lounge C"." Misty said. They looked for the signs and made their way through the very large compound.

They entered the lounge and saw a large number of females engaged in all kinds of activities, from grooming, rubbing and kissing, to playing board games and cards. The females were older than those found at Misty's compound. Some quite old. Most though were around Misty's mother's age or a little older. Their children had grown up, and they wanted to interact with adult females their own age, not the younger more immature females or mothers still tending children. For some it was a place to retire. Most though still worked in some capacity. Many of the matriarchs who ran or worked at the government agencies lived in a similar type of compound.

Misty saw her mother playing cards with her friends at a table across the room. The sisters walked over. Misty leaned over and kissed her Mom on the cheek. "Hi Mom. Are you busy?"

"No Dear. We play these things all the time. No big deal to stop. And I see you brought Chloe. Come over her and kiss Mom. And Rebecca, your mom is right over there." Mom pointed over to another group engaged in pleasuring each other and grooming, chittering, and chatting. Chloe and Rebecca gave Misty's mom a quick peck and then Rebecca said she would see them later, and went over to be with her mom.

Misty's mom stood up. "Let's go over to a couch and talk." Misty both wanted and didn't want to go at with her mom. She knew she it would feel very nice, motherly and sweet, to have her mom get between her legs, and rub against her. But she was a grown woman now, and wanted to assert her own independence and dominance. It didn't seem right somehow. However, she didn't fight it and submitted by getting on the couch and spread her legs open in invitation for her mother to get on top of her.

Even though she was in heat, getting rubbed out by your mother wasn't quite the same as fucking her sisters, or an unknown female, and certainly not the same as being fucked by a silverback. But she had to admit it did feel very nice when her mother's vagina lips were sliding over her lips and clit. She started to purr and feel a deep warmth invading her body. Mom, mom, mom. The feeling of Mom. She knew all the motions and ways that Mom would move on her to provide comfort and security, she had felt them thousands of times. She started to get excited too. Fucking heat. Oh yea...keep going Mom, she was thinking. She looked up at her mom with a pleading face. Her mom had sympathy for the situation of Misty being in heat, and picked up the pace. Misty's teeth started to chatter, and her clit buzz. Her mom's tits were hanging and swinging, in front of her face and Misty reached her head upwards and took a nipple into her mouth. Mmmmm.....she sucked on it hard. Such great memories. Mom respond with a sudden screech and said, "More, more, harder, harder!" Misty sucked first one nipple then the other. Her mother rotated her hips so fast they were a blur and both of them came about the same time. Yes! They both felt so much better now. Mother and daughter as one.

Some of the women Misty's Mom had been playing cards with had come over to watch the two of them.

"Isn't that so nice? Just look at them. I wish my daughters would come over sometime so we could do that." One of the women said rather sadly.

"Mine don't come by like they used to." Said another. "I think I will give them a call today."

A third woman had been masturbating while watching, and just finished. "Yes, it was so beautiful. You are a lucky woman Ellen."

Chloe had been looking on as well, and was a little jealous. Mom took her hand and had her get on the couch, and soon the two of them were doing the dance of mother, daughter too. Misty looked on and felt such love. Though she was very happy being independent now, she couldn't help feeling a little sad that the family was not together like in the old days.

When her mother and Chloe were done, they all sat together, sometimes apart, sometimes hugging each other, grooming, and gently rubbing, and they talked about what was going on in their lives. Misty told her Mom about her new job. Her mother asked about the previous night's adventure at Dad's as she knew they had been there. Both Chloe and Misty only gave very vague details, mostly about that it was very nice, and everyone had a good time. Though they never had heard any words of jealousy coming from their mom's lips, they thought it best not to say Dad had been fucking everything in sight the night before, including them.

Misty looked at her watch and told her mother they had to go, but it was very nice, they had to do it again. They kissed, hugged and rubbed against each other one last time and then got up to leave. They went over to get Rebecca. Rebecca was in a pile of about six or seven other females all rubbing and grooming. Rebecca being quite a bit younger than them was the center of attention and she was loving it. Like the night before Misty and Chloe had to pull Rebecca out and forcefully pull her away.

"They are old, but sure know how to hit the right spots. You sure we shouldn't go back? Actually, I heard Lounge B was the place to go." Rebecca pleaded.

Misty was so hot, she actually was thinking it sounded great. Chloe wanted to go home, but she was overruled.

They found Lounge B after a little searching. There was a lot more "action" going on in Lounge B, and no one was playing cards for sure. And there were a bunch of silverbacks too. They ranged in age from her Mom's to quite old. Misty was amazed by some of older silverbacks. They seemed to still have it, though their bodies were now thinner, their cocks not as long or as stiff. They weren't getting quite the attention the "younger" males were, but still given their probable abilities to orgasm, they would more than likely leave satisfied.

The sisters spread out and soon integrated themselves into one of the numerous piles of females and males in the room. Misty being both younger and in heat, very quickly found herself at the center of attention of just about everyone in her group. She couldn't help think about Roberta and the night before. So this is what it is like.

Two females were behind her propping her up, and two holding her legs open. A silverback was ready to go into her, but seemed to be waiting for permission. There were a good half dozen other females and even more than that number of silverbacks arrayed around her.

One of the women behind her right shoulder said, "We do this every week. Get together for some fun. Around ten females and ten males from the neighboring compound. Been doing it for years. We all know each other really well. We almost never have guests, and particularly never someone as young and pretty, and if I may say, so flaming red, as you. So if you don't mind, we want to use you. Just have you lie there and have fun with you. Is that too weird? We are ok with whatever you decide. What do you say? I am Anita, by the way?"

Misty actually couldn't think of anything she wanted more. The only really weird part was that they were all pretty old. Not ancient, but her Mom's age or a little older. Was she ok being fucked by old people? It seemed relatively harmless. What the hell. She was so horny she would do a tree, much less an old man, or woman, so sure. As it seemed safe, she wanted to experience a sex fantasy she had dreamed about forever.

"Yea, I'm up for it. Go ahead. But promise me one thing, whatever I say or do, you don't stop doing me for at least half an hour, an hour, maybe longer. I am really horny, and also into being completely submissive, used, the harder the better. And I mean used hard. Understand?"

The group twittered and chattered for a minute, then told Misty they were really into doing that to her. Like really into it. In fact, one of the females had already rubbed out an orgasm just from them talking about it.

The next thing Misty knew there were dozens of hands pawing all over her. They unzipped her pants, pulled them off, and unbuttoned her blouse. She was totally naked in the center of the pile. Hands, fingers, lips, tongues were all over her body, in her pussy, playing with her tits, kissing her mouth. She could feel hands, pussies, cocks rubbing her everywhere, along her legs, along her arms, chest, and her face. They took her hands, her feet, fingers and toes and were sucking on them, sticking them into pussies, rubbing them into their cocks and balls.

From head to toe every square inch of her skin was being touched, lit up with intense sensations. One of the females got over her head and squatted down on her rubbing her pussy across her mouth and face, bounced on her. Then another pussy took its place, then another, and another. At the same time tongues, how many she couldn't even guess, licked her out. Lick. Lick. Lick. Hitting her clit in a continuous furry. Lick. Lick. Lick. Rubbing their pussies into her mouth to the point she couldn't breathe. Misty lost count of the number of times she had orgasmed.

Then the cocks took over. One after another. Poke, poke poke. Both shallow and deep in her pussy, in her mouth. Sometimes two at a time trying to get in. They were just teasing her so far. Playing games. While being cocked, the females were sucking on her tits, her fingers, her toes.

"Let's take her to room 10." Someone said. "Yea, perfect." Said someone else.

Misty felt herself being lifted up by lots of people and carried away. They walked for a few minutes before entering another room. She looked around. It was like room 12 at her place, with a lot of sex toys on the wall, but there was also a lot of stuff she had never seen before. And furniture.

"Let's tie her in bed first and take turns." Someone said.

They carried her over to a bed which had posts and places to tie restraints to. They put her down, and soon someone put a blindfold on her. They tied her hands together and then tied them up over her head fully extended. They put cuffs on each ankle then tied her legs to the posts, spread wide and high.

"That should do for now. You go first Juan. Fuck her. And don't be gentle about it. Fuck her 'til it hurts."

Juan was by far the biggest, most dominant silverback there. No one questioned he should go first.

That's all Juan needed to hear. He was very big. A good one and a half to two times the size of Misty. His cock was long, thick and stiff. His balls enormous. He had probably had not ejaculated for quite some time. Misty felt the tip of his cock playing inside her lips, slide over her clit. He held his cock and vibrated it over her clit rapidly. She felt her body shivering, her pussy juices flowing out of her.

The others began chanting, "Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her!" Then someone said, "Come on, stop playing."

The sensation of the cock disappeared for a second then...

.".Ahhhhhh....eeeeeeeee,.....ffffffffuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Misty screamed.

The silverback shoved his cock into her in one quick shove, right down to his enormous balls. No sooner was he at the bottom than he pulled all the way out and then all the way in again. Misty was writhing at the combination of pleasure and pain, but the restraints held her fast. The enormous cock was going all the way into her, then all the way out of her at random speeds. She could never guess when to brace for the assault. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Her pussy was shooting out juices in jets. Juan stab her like he was in a knife fight to the death.

Juan pounded her mercilessly. If it weren't for the restraints she would have flown off the bed as a result of his violent thrusts. Juan was charging up rapidly though. He could feel a ton of cum building up between his balls and cock, just ready for the dam to break and be released. So much pressure. You have to give him credit. He wasn't easy on himself either. He continued to go all the way in and all the way out, which must have been torture.

Finally he could take it no more, and the dam broke. You could see it in his body and face. He pounded Misty in slower deeper thrusts as he shot a bucket of cum into her. His back arched back. It was flowing out of her in big stringy drools. The females were whimpering to lick and eat it up. No sooner had Juan removed his cock than a scrum of females attacked Misty's pussy and the puddle of cum beneath it, consuming every bit of it.

"Who's next?"

A number of silverbacks fought for position. The bigger ones won out. Those who didn't seem to have a chance at her pussy anytime soon got up around her mouth. Her mouth was being fucked left and right. Misty stuck her tongue out and licked them as best she could. The tension grew too much for several of the silverbacks and they jerked off onto Misty's face and into her mouth. This got many of the females panting and they kissed Misty's mouth hoping she would share the cum with her. They licked her face.

"More. More. More cum. Fuck me harder."

Misty was begging for more cum to be shot onto her face and into her mouth. She also wanted her pussy fucked more, but she didn't seem to need to beg for it, as silverbacks were lined up waiting their turn anxiously.

Somehow Misty knew the difference if it was just one cock doing her 4 minutes, or 2 cocks doing her for 2 minutes each, or 4 cocks doing her for 1 minute each. She wanted as many different cocks inside her as possible, not just one. And she wanted each one of them to cum inside her. Not just a trickle but huge amounts of cum.

She had no idea why she liked to be fucked by numerous males, but she craved an endless supply of different ones, each one shooting a load into her. She wasn't interested in a long drawn out process by one penis making "love" to her for hours. No, she want to be fucked hard and fast, by as many gushing penises as possible. It was the way she was built. Her and all the other females. It must be a hormonal thing, an evolutionary advantage. Whatever it was, until her pussy was too raw to fuck she wanted as many penises as possible to cum inside of her. And it seemed evolution helped her and all females here too, as her vagina was practically indestructible. So between her bottomless desire and her physical abilities she might never stop having the desire to be fucked. That is at least until her rump deflated and she had her period. Then she would have no desire at all. But that was weeks away.

She loved being restrained and totally helpless and fucked again and again. The fact that she had no say in the matter only made it that more intense. Multiple cocks slapped her face, were shoved into her mouth, down her throat. The males were jerking off into her open mouth, making unbelievable intense screams as they came. Misty's orgasms were coming so fast that they seemed to overlap and be continuous. Her body was humming with a constant flow of electricity and frequent intense jolts that practically knocked her out.

Writdher
Writdher
36 Followers