Misty Gets a Red Rump Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty didn't have the heart to tell him she had been here before. Had a lot of fucking fuck adventures. How she hadn't run into him before she didn't know.

"Yes, it's wonderful. Why don't you join me?"

Misty lay back and spread her legs open and Rick got on top of her. They rubbed against each other first in a "sibling" fashion. Nonverbal messages were sent back and forth in the way they rubbed, held each other that communicated the bonding of the family.

"I have missed you Sis."

"I have missed you too." Misty reached up and grabbed his head lowering it so she could kiss him. They continued rubbing against each other very gently but lovingly. Misty drifted away in a pleasant dream, as if on a cloud.

When she awoke from it she knew she wanted a fuck. She ran her hand down until she found Rick's cock. It wasn't soft but it wasn't hard either. She stroked it until it stiffened then guided it in between her lips. Rick rotated his hips and lowered himself slowly until he was fully inside Misty. She held the sides of his head and looked into his eyes. She sent him love and she could see it returned in his eyes. Misty wrapped her legs around his bottom as best she could, her heels digging into him, grabbed his back using her nails.

"Fuck me Rick."

Rick very slowly went in and out of her. They were locked together as a single unit and moved as one. This was one of the few times Misty liked slow sex. When fucking her brothers. Slowly, very slowly they climb the ladder towards an orgasm. It built inside of Misty so wonderfully. Though she was moving against Rick, it was entirely to his rhythm. She let him take her. She again felt she was on a cloud, but this time more like a summer thunderhead. A cloud building and building that would eventually discharge lightening. Strike after strike of lightning bolts shooting through and out of her.

"Yessssss, fuck me Rick. Just like that. Like that. Like that. Awwwwwww..."

Rick's thrusts were coming faster, deeper, hitting her with an urgency. She was ready, so ready to cum. He hit her deep time and time again and it swept her away. Lightening flashed through her. She dug her heels into him, her nails ripped at his flesh as she came. Fuuuuuuuckkkkk.......so nice...so nice.....he continued to pound her for a while. Yesssss. They stayed locked together for a while kissing.

Rick got off her and another brother Eric took over. Misty asked him to wait a minute, just lie there on top of her. She hugged him tightly. Then when she felt up to it, she started to move underneath him, the movements of brother, sister love. Eric responded and they spent some time enjoying being together. Then as before Misty grabbed Eric's cock, got it hard and put it into her. They made love slowly at first, then picked up the pace until they orgasmed intensely together, throughout their whole bodies.

Misty repeated the same ritual with two of her other brothers, Paul and Rob. She was feeling so wonderful. So much love and such intense orgasms. She got up and looked over and saw that Jill and Samantha were similarly engaged. It was so beautiful.

Then she made the mistake of running her hand down between her legs. Cum was flowing out of her. She put a finger into herself, costed her finger in cum, then brought it up to her mouth, licked it. Mmmmmmm.... She repeated fingering cum out of herself and licking it off her fingers. Soon she was under the influence. She wanted more cum. Lots more cum.

She got off the bed and looked around for someone to suck off. One of her brothers Dave was just walking by on his way to the pool. Misty ran over to him, stopped him and got down on her knees in front of him. Whether Dave wanted it or not, (he did), Misty was going to suck him off. It didn't take long. She jerked and sucked on him until he gushed into her mouth.

She still wasn't satisfied. She rounded up a couple of her brothers and led them over to one of the smaller beds.

"I don't want gently love making. Just the opposite. Fuck my brains out."

One of her brothers got on his back and Misty got on top of him, lowered herself onto his rigid, hot cock. God, it felt so good inside her. She rode and pounded herself on it.

She slowed down a bit and was leaning over for a kiss, when she felt lube and then a penis going into her ass.

Anal!

Misty loved anal, but seldom did it. She remembered when she didn't like it at all, then in a course in school, a lab, she learned how to do it correctly. Then in grad school she had a whole section of a course that was devoted to it. She partnered up with dozens of males during the course and practice, practice, practice. By the end of the course she loved it. She was sure she would be teaching some of her clients how to do it right.

Right now she was enjoying it enormously. Oh yes, fuck my ass. It was giving her what felt like a continuously orgasm. She started to squeal and moan. A different kind of moan. Her mouth would open and make a funny sound that only anal made her make.

"Owwwww....owwwwww...owwwwww....you're in my ass...yesssss....owwwww...owwwww"

She had brother Bill's cock in her pussy and Tony's in her ass. They fucked her without mercy. Other brothers came by and offered up their cocks to her hands, which she stroked.

Bill and Tony stopped and flipped her over so she was face up. Tony stayed in her ass. Bill fucked her hard in her vagina, until he came. He was replaced by Kevin. Now that she was face up, brother after brother stroked themselves off into Misty's open mouth. Tony filled her ass with cum. He pulled out and Ed squeezed himself underneath her and took his place.

"Owwwwwwww.....Owwwwwwww.....Shiiiiiiiitttttt.....Owwwwww....gurgle.....gurlge...Mmmmmm....Owwwwwwww/"

Misty was in a total delirium. A drug induced hallucination. Her body felt like it was made of just nerves, a million nerves all firing at once. She was sizzling like grease on a red hot frying pan. Her legs were shaking and shivering up in the air. She was panting and screaming at the top of her lungs. That is when she wasn't guzzling cum. She was being totally used. Used!!! Her red rump, in total heat self, loved every second of it.

Brother after brother came in her pussy. Cum flowed out of her vagina in huge volumes, as there were no females to lick it up. Her ass got pounded and filled again and again and another river ran out of it. Her face and mouth were filled and covered too.

OH GOD...MORE MORE...KEEP CUMING IN ME...FOREVER

She would have stayed there all night and allowed any male who wanted to, to fuck her, but once again Chloe, who had a level head in all situations saved her.

"Misty. Misty." Chloe was shaking her. "You need to go. You have work tomorrow. I got a message from one of our brothers you were here going nuts. I came right over. Do you have any idea what time it is?"

Actually Misty had no idea. Though she now noticed it was dark out. The outside lights were on. Shit.

"Just a couple more. Ok, Sis?"

"I'll give you ten minutes. Then we are going." Chloe said.

Misty begged all the males around her to jerk off now, or never. They took up the challenge and filled her mouth and covered her in cum.

At the ten minute mark, Chloe said, "That's it guys. Sorry. We'll back again. Don't worry." She physically reached in and grabbed Misty's arm and pulled her off the bed.

"You're a fucking mess. Use the outdoor shower over there."

Misty took a cold shower, tried to get a sense of reality back. It wasn't easy. She still wanted cum. She finally felt good enough to move, and went over to her clothes. She looked at her face in her compact mirror. Her eyes had dark black streams of makeup running down her cheeks.

Shit, I look like hell. Maybe Chloe is right. I am a nut case. But she thought about it. She was a sex therapist after all. No, she was right in the normal behavior parameters for a woman her age and going through estrus. Misty thought maybe it was Chloe who was being too conservative. A buzz kill. She was going to have to convince her to go over and have a few sessions with Ms. Barker. Then they could both go out and have fun and none of this stopping right in the middle of shit she had been doing recently.

She put on the coat Jill had given her. She held her dress and shoes in her hands.

"Let's go."

Like going in, the now four sisters had a guard of brothers escort them out. Misty got in her car and drove back to the compound. How she made it she had no idea. She made it back to her nesting area and flopped down still wearing the coat and fell asleep.

She woke up the next day with a start. Crap. I feel like crap. What is Ms. Barker going to think? She has a sixth sense about these kinds of things. Oh, well, nothing to be done about it now. She put herself together as best she could and went down to breakfast. She hung her head and tried to avoid any conversation with her other sisters.

She looked at her phone. There was a message from her father. He wanted her to come over tomorrow night for a private meeting. Private meeting? What the hell does that mean?