Misty Gets a Red Rump Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently the word had gotten out by phone from the original silverback group for other males to come over and join the action, but keep it on the DL, sneak in, don't let the other females in the compound know. The original females of the group were very protective not to let any of the other females in the compound know what was going on. They wanted all of the cum that was shooting and dripping out of Misty and any side action that they could get from the gathering crowd all to themselves. In fact, by now all of the original women of the group were being fucked as well. Room 10 was getting packed by silverbacks gangbanging many of the older women. Misty though, by far, was getting most of the action.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Come on. Fuck me. Put it in. Ride me. Deeper. Deeper, FUCK ME......FUCK ME.....FUCK ME.....SHOOT YOUR CUM IN ME.... SHOOT IT......."

She couldn't say any more as a cock was shoved in her mouth. "Gurgle, gargle, mmmmm, waaaaaa, waaaaa, waaaaa, waaaa., waaaaaaa" She sounded like a duck as a cock fucked her head.

Misty's vagina opening was now white and sloppy with cum goo. Eager females got down on the bed between her legs and licked her thighs and pussy in a group deranged frenzy. Then another cock rapidly pounded her until it too exploded. More female licking. Her vagina was a battlefield of cocks and tongues. Cum was flying everywhere.

One female literally led a silverback over to Misty by holding his cock. "Fuck her. I want to watch. Then I'll lick her out." She held his cock all the way until the tip was going inside Misty before letting go. "Ok, let's see how much cum you can make." The female sprawled out on the bed with her head just above Misty's snatch. She watched as the silverbacks cock slid in and out of Misty. She lied a bit though. Just as he was about to come she pulled him out, and jerked him off into her mouth.

"Hey....what just happened. That was my cock, my cum." Misty could tell she had been cheated even with the blindfold on.

"Don't worry. I'll bring you another one." And good to her word, the woman led another male to Misty holding his penis firmly, and guiding it into Misty swollen lips. This time she let the male shoot his cum into Misty before licking her gooey opening.

By now innumerable silverbacks had come in Misty cunt and at least that many had cum in her mouth. She felt it was a good start, and wanted more when she heard that all too familiar voice.

"Oh, here you are. We have been looking all over for you. It was a miracle we found you. Only by following these two guys, who we found sneaking around, were we able to find you. We got them to confess they were on their way to fuck a young red rump. Didn't take too much to figure out it was you, as everyone else in here is way too old for red rumps anymore."

Yes it was the voice of Chloe.

"Girl, have you totally lost your mind. Letting seniors fuck you like this. Senior males! What's wrong with you?"

Everyone in the room froze.

"Get the hell out of here now, or I'm calling my, our, sisters. Believe me, you don't want to be here if that happens."

The men scrambled out quickly, as did most of the women. Anita and a few of the other women stayed.

"It's what she wanted. Really. Asked her."

Chloe actually knew it was pointless. Misty was under the influence of her heat, and also cum drunk.

"You took advantage of her. That's sick"

Misty finally spoke after swallowing the last load of cum in her mouth. "It's ok Chloe. I asked them to do it. You know I have told you before, that I have a secret submissive fuck toy fantasy. I just never really had the opportunity to do it before, where I felt safe. These guys are ok. Leave them alone. I really enjoyed it."

Chloe calmed down. "Well, ok. Help me get her cleaned up. We need to get her back to the compound. She has a big day tomorrow."

It took a while, they untied her, wiped her down, showered her, found her clothes. Misty said good bye to Anita and thank her for a wonderful time. She couldn't really imagine repeating such a performance, but you never know. She kissed Anita and rubbed against her for a half a minute before departing. Both Rebecca and Chloe kept a close eye on her the rest of the day, until they were all nestled together in bed. Samantha and Jill came over too and joined the sleeping pile.

The next day Misty woke up early. First day of her new job. She spent an extra-long time dressing, picking the right outfit, doing her hair, makeup, jewelry. Everything had to be perfect. Then off she went. Even more nervous than when she had the job interview.

Misty was able once again to make it to her new employers office lobby without getting distracted. The woman behind the counter greeted Misty eagerly.

"I knew you would get it! Come here for a hug."

The woman stood up and came around the counter. The two of them rubbed against each other while purring in each other's ears. Misty made sure it didn't go too far. Last thing she wanted was for her new boss to open her office door and find her brand new employee fucking her secretary on the office counter.

The secretary gently extracted herself from their hug and told Misty, "Let me tell Ms. Barker that you are here." She went around the counter and used the intercom.

"She will see you right away. Go right in. Don't forget to give me a call sometime."

"Oh, I will for sure."

Misty opened the door, and as before found Ms. Barker engaged looking at her computer.

When she heard Misty was in the room she looked up and said, "Misty! So great to see you."

"Thank you so much for hiring me. I won't disappoint you. Where do I start?"

Ms. Barker got up from behind the desk. "Well, first let's have a little "US" time."

Social bonding and sex was a little more complicated when it came to boss/employee interactions, than other interactions. As usual, the dominant female led what was done and the beta female submitted. However, full on sex was frowned on and almost never done in the workplace. Social, genital contact, however, was actually encouraged for group coherence, reduction of stress, and general fun. These things were taught both at home, at school, and frequently discussed between sisters. By the time someone went to work, they knew where the boundary between social bonding and fucking lay. This is not to say there wasn't a lot of sex going on between coworkers outside the office. There was. A lot of it.

Now if anyone knew the proper way to interact with a subordinate or with anyone in any situation for that matter, it was Ms. Barker. She was a social and sexual interaction therapist. And that would also be Misty's new job. Many people suffered from not having the skills to interact properly or had other social interaction problems.

Ms. Barker led Misty over to one of the couches. "As our job is to help people both transmit and receive social and sexual bonding behaviors correctly, what better place than to start with than us."

Misty got down on the couch on her back and spread her legs. Ms. Barker lay down on top of her and was soon was gently rubbing her vagina and clit against Misty's.

"Let's practice some give and take. See if you can sense what message I want send you."

Ms. Barker, held Misty gently and moved on her in a very precise way, looked into her eyes. Misty felt a very warm wave of love flowing through her, it was overpowering and wonderful. She just lay there and let it fill her. Ms. Barker was indeed an expert on bonding.

"Tell me what you feel."

"Oh, it is wonderful. Something like what my mother can do sometimes or occasionally one of my sisters. But this is purer. Such a feeling of being loved and wanted."

"Now I will switch to something else."

Misty now felt that Ms. Barker wanted her to behave, do what she was told. That Ms. Barker was dominating her and Misty had little choice but to do what she was told.

"You are dominating me, trying to control me."

"And now."

Misty felt a wave of pleasure enter her. Chills. She resisted growling and panting, though she wanted to. Her pussy began to drool. Fuck. This woman is good. She is probably the ultimate lover. Misty wanted her bad but didn't want to betray it.

"I know you want me. Want me to make love to you right now. But not yet. We need to work together on all the different social and sexual signaling first. Then we will see about having sex together. Really intense sex. Not just a quick rub, which I would bet is what you do most of the time."

Misty didn't say anything. She was trying to let her pussy and body, her eyes do the talking.

"Nice. I hear you through your body. Now let's switch and you try to send me the same three messages. I have looked at your school records and your clinical practice. You are good. So show me."

Ms. Barker got off Misty and lay down on the couch and spread her legs. Misty got on top of her. Love? She thought of what she had learned in class, in practice, in life. She moved on Ms. Barker, held her close, looked into her eyes.

"Nice. I like it. You are very talented. I am sure our clients will benefit from your knowledge. Now dominate me."

Misty changed her position slightly, adjusted how she was rubbing and stroking Ms. Barker. It was more aggressive. Her eyes showed it too.

"Yes. Very good. A little harder on the upstroke."

Misty adjusted.

"Perfect. Now see what you can do in the sex department."

Misty adjusted her position once again, and her grasp around Ms. Barker. She could feel her lips massaging, rubbing and teasing Ms. Barker's cit. Misty tried a couple of tricks she had learned at school. She had always gotten A+ s in sexual rubbing and orgasm class. A few of her sisters and aunts and strangers had taught her a bunch of other things as well. She was always experimenting.

"Ohhhhhh...I like that! Where did you learn that? That is reeee.....fuck... excuse me. Shit. Crap! Misty you are good. Really good."

Ms. Barker was starting to shiver and shake, growl and pant.

Misty took it up a notch.

Ms. Barker's legs were jerking. Her pussy was dripping. Her nipples were so hard they hurt.

"You know what I just said about waiting to try full sex out. Fuck it! Keep going. Show me everything you've got."

With that Ms. Baker slid down the couch a bit, so Misty could rub her harder. Ms. Barker's head was tilted back, her fingers digging into Misty's back.

Misty thought of all the things she had learned over the years and went at Ms. Barker with a methodical series of fuck techniques. But like playing a piano, it's not just hitting the right notes. There is an art to fucking. Misty was one of those who could play the instrument of another female like the finest concert musician. If she played violin, she would be in the 1st seat.

And before too long, Ms. Barker knew she was being played by one of the best females she had ever encountered. Screw the "shouldn't fuck at work" rule. She justified it as really being work related "practice". Something to hone her and Misty's work skills. Yes, she and Misty would to do this every day. Maybe more than once a day.

Misty was in high gear now. Hmmmm. Now I am going to hit her hard. Everyone I have tried this on has just about fainted. Misty used her pussy lips and clit like her mouth lips and tongue to stroke and suck on Ms. Barker's clit in the most intense way imaginable.

Ms. Barker instantly felt a raging fire burning, starting at her clit, and like an out of control house fire, start to burn its way through her at a rapid rate. Her whole body was a sizzling inferno. Flames were shooting out of her legs, arms, front, back, head, but most of all out of her pussy, her clit. They now felt like a powder keg, the fuse within an inch of setting it off. Then it went off. BOOM!! Her whole body exploded. She passed out. Her body whipped around in Misty's hands.

Misty was still holding her when she came to.

"Fuck. I have never felt anything even close to that before, and I am a sex therapist and go to conventions and classes with some of the best sex therapists in the country. You have a rare talent. I am really glad I hired you."

Misty smiled at her. She had been told many times she was the best they ever had from numerous people, but to hear it from a professional, her new boss, meant a lot.

"Do you mind putting a blanket over me, and telling Candice, the secretary, to cancel my appointments for the rest of the morning. And you, dear, can take the rest of the day off. We will get you set up tomorrow. Turn the lights off on the way out. Goodnight."

Misty put a blanket over Ms. Barker's reclining body. She opened the door, switched off the lights and left.

Candace looked up at Misty in surprise.

"Done already? That's weird. Do you want to see your office? I have a lot of papers for you to sign too."

"No, I think I will do all that tomorrow. Ms. Barker told me to tell you to cancel all of this morning's appointments."

"You're kidding right? She has never canceled her appointments before."

Candace got up and opened the door to Ms. Barker's office and looked in.

"What the fuck did you two do in there?"

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me. Anyway, see you tomorrow."

With that, Misty gave Candace a nice long kiss and fingered her pussy, before heading to the elevator.

She exited the building, got in her car and started driving back to her compound. She saw she had a voicemail from Jill on her phone. She said play.

"Hey, girl. Heard you are red and hot now. Mine flamed up last night, and also Samantha's. We are going nuts. So I had an idea. You know the brother I hooked up with at Dad's? I gave him a call and asked if he was up for a party. I told him it would have to be right after work. It's a work night. We can't stay up late. He's up for it. He's setting up things now. I'll send over the details as soon as I know where and when exactly. Later Sis. Love you."

Misty pussy started dripping just listening to it. Just turned silverback males were really exciting to think about. At that age they have the biggest balls and the most cum. And usually have the biggest, thickest, longest dicks. She called Jill back, but only got her voicemail box.

"Hey, Misty here, I'm in. See you later. Love you too! Byeeee."

If she was going to go to a fuck party later she was going to have to rest up. She drove back to the compound and went to the pool. Soon she was lying naked in the sun taking a nap. She only just managed to wake up in time to get ready the party. Wow, I must really have been tired.

She went back to her quarters, took a long shower and put on the most outrageous outfit she could find. She check herself out in the mirror and liked what she saw. Just looking at me is going to have them shooting cum all over the place.

Misty checked her phone and found directions to the party. It was going to be at the male's compound. It was going to be a "brothers only party". Jill also suggested they all meet at the front entrance and go in as a group. Smart girl, Misty thought.

Social bonding and sex with brothers was slightly different than sex with other males. There was a lot more cuddling, grooming, and general love bonding, before and after actual sex. In many ways it was right up there with sex between sisters. Misty couldn't wait to get over to the males compound and get things going.

She got in her car and it wasn't long before she was at the male compound. Many of her brothers and male relatives lived there. Jill and Samantha were waiting for her.

"Here, put this on." She handed Misty a full coverage coat. "If the other males see us with our flaming red rumps, we won't make it ten feet. As it is it's going to be tough. We are going to want to jump them too. I asked Brian and some of our brothers to come get us and help us fend off the other males and keep us from going after them as well."

And sure enough they saw Brian and four other males waiting for them on the front walk. They were all her brothers in one sense or another, by mothers or fathers.

"Come on girls. We'll get you safely through, don't worry." said Brian.

They all walked together through the compound, the girls in the center and a male at the front, back, and each side. There were a few difficult moments when they had to pass through groups of males in the hallways. Even inside the protective shield of her brothers and wearing coats the males could smell them, and wanted them. The brothers had to be very firm and tell them to get lost. These were daughters of the Dom, so don't fuck with them or there would be trouble. Everyone backed off when they heard that.

They finally reached the outdoor enclosure and locked the security gate behind them. The sound of music and voices could be heard.

"Relax. Have fun. We have drinks, some food if you want. Use the hot tub, the pool. You'll recognize all the guys here I am sure. You grew up together."

The three women walked over to the bar near the pool and asked for some drinks. Looking around, yes, indeed they all recognize all of the males. They had grown up with them since they were babies, and played with them every day as children. And even though they now lived apart in separate compounds there was still a fair amount of interaction at family gatherings, or like now, at private parties.

The outdoor enclosure was beautiful. Lush trees and plants, sculptures, a fountain had been tastefully placed around the area. A very large bed occupied one side, with smaller beds around it, and sex chairs and benches placed here and there, some in very public places, others hidden behind shrubs. A large pool and hot tub took up a large area on the other side.

The three woman had drinks placed in their hands by several of the males and were led over to some lounge chairs near the pool. One of them said, "Relax for a few minutes. Because later you will be anything but relaxed." He laughed. Misty recognized him as Rick, one of her favorite brothers and playmates when she was growing up.

Misty was very excited. She could see a good forty, fifty of her brothers walking around, lounging on chairs, swimming in the pool. She was so excited in fact when she looked down she saw drool was running out of her cunt down her dress and onto the floor for all to see. It was hard to hide her excitement.

Jill suggested they go for a swim. Misty thought this was an excellent idea. She could get out of her stained dress and not suffer any embarrassment, she hoped. She brought her drink over to a table near a lounge chair, sat down on the edge and pulled her dress up over her head. Now her flaming red ass was even more exposed, like a beacon. She tried to casually walk over to the pool like it was nothing, but she knew dozens of eyes were following her. She was a good diver and swimmer. She went over to the diving board, walked to the end, bounced a few times to get some height and did a perfect dive into the pool. Everyone watched the whole thing transfixed.

She got out of the pool, water running down her head and body. She went over and toweled off most of water, let the sun do the rest. She got onto a large padded lounger with her sunglasses on. Jill was on one side. Samantha on the other. They mostly just lay there, occasionally sipping their drinks, which were automatically refilled for them, and occasionally chattering to each other. They were getting more and more drunk, and more and more horny.

It didn't take too long before some of the males came over. Misty could tell because suddenly the sun got dark. She opened her eyes and saw someone leaning over her. She raised her sunglasses up to her forehead. It was Rick.

"How do you like our little oasis? We come here about every afternoon after work, to swim, drink, and socialize. Most of the time just us guys. But occasionally some of the sisters come over."