All Comments on 'Misty Lublin's Vanishing Clothes'

by Totzman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
Mind Blowing

Wow!!!! If I had such power, hmmmm......Nigella Lawson will cook for me in my kitchen, an Audi AQ in my parking, A date with Anna Paquin, Good grades in my upcoming exam, Umm.....what else, maybe later. The story was just mind blowing. I wish something like this happens in my boring Economic class :-) Just a thought this should be in Mind Control category, right? Is this for the contest? You didn't mentioned it. If it is, all the best & good luck for the contest. I really liked it. Thank you for sharing :-)

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Cute and Funny

This was a funny and sexy story although the sex scene was a little over the top. I found the dialogue forced but the rest of the story was very well written. Good luck in the contest.

centauri4centauri4over 11 years ago
Ulocking the power of the mind!

Can our minds one day achieve something like this? Well, it is more than telekinesis, isn't it! Teleportation of objects. I hope Max goes on to have more adventures with Misty!

LittleRedBearLittleRedBearabout 8 years ago
Follow up?

I'm curious... Is Misty going to be like " What the fuck did I just do?" After she leaves his room because she was having a bad day, her clothes vanish, she gets a break that turns out to be an unjust punishment, then she finds herself not only with the culprit that took her clothes but on top of him while he was masterbating and then he admits to some how taking her clothes and her from where they were to some where else and as she's leaving, after she takes his viginity, realizes she doesn't have her purse and its at the domme's house just to say "I'll see you in class Thursday."..... This in not a complaint I actually really like this story and I don't have very much experience writing yet so I have next to no room to talk... But I just feel like that can't be the end of the story it feels more like a cliffhanger to me. Basically I'm saying I want MORE!

So that's my two cents I'll let ya be about your own bidness now.

KathysClownKathysClownover 4 years ago

Great story... very unique plot! I loved it! Thanks

ReaperKingUltraReaperKingUltraover 2 years ago

That was a very interesting pretty unique really enjoyed it great story

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 2 years ago

There are days I still think about this story. It's not perfect, the ending felt odd, I couldn't intuite a reason for Misty's sudden shift in attitude upon being teleported to the male lead's room, and the focus on her nudity/exhibitionism seems to be forgotten once she's having sex with the male lead. But I just love the very concept, I love Misty as a character, I found the dialogue was very clever and natural, I enjoyed the rational and self-motivated behavior each character had, I love the fact that despite what happens no one in it is a two-dimensional villain, and I love that Misty is busty yet shy (which is actually quite common IRL due to the unwanted negative attention early bloomers get). Despite having first read this many years ago, it occupies a permanent place in my mind palace, and I still hope that one day you'd do a sequel, a chapter 2, a follow-up story, a similar story, or simply another story featuring Misty Lublin. She's one of my all-time favorite female leads on Literotica, and there are days I wish she'd gotten her own series the likes of Nicola Baron or other nudity-prone erotica female leads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous