Misty's Halloween Trick and Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another couple hopped off with us, a guy in a dog suit and the woman in a red dominatrix outfit, barely anything but a few straps. She held his leash and led him along the candlelit path. She nodded as she passed us.

I giggled and followed with my mystery man at my side, his hand on my butt guiding me.

The dog man had clever paw gloves and he had a full-face mask like my latex man, but with a dog snout and perky doggie ears. He did kind of look like a dog, paws and all, as he walked in front of us, tail swishing. His mistress barely wore anything but a red velvet bustier with cutouts at the tummy. From the back, all I could see were her two red velvet-covered butt cheeks. She had a tall silky black top hat on, and she directed her "doggy" with the leash into the haunted house. They were both giggling, the sound muffled behind their masks.

We entered through the spider web-hung front door and heard the sound of ghostly moaning playing from a hidden speaker. Eerie green lighting lit the halls, and we wandered through the house play screaming as ghosts and skeletons jumped out at us, listening to the spooky music, dancing in the "haunted ballroom" and exploring all the spooky rooms. We laughed and pointed at the sights, and once when an evil clown doll came swinging down from the ceiling, I screamed and turned into him.

He hugged me tight, and whispered, "I got you, princess."

We noticed the dog man and his mistress leaving, but we still had a few rooms left. Abby and Kevin had outdone themselves. This year's haunted house was indeed magical. Oh if I had just arrived on time, we could have explored the entire grounds together. I realized I didn't want the evening to end. I was having fun. I grinned.

Mystery led me into one of the side bedrooms, the doorway hung with feathery cotton cobwebs, the interior dusty looking. He flopped onto the bed with its golden brocade bedspread, faded and streaked. Abby had really gone all out!

He motioned me to lie beside him. As I did, he curled against me, and I could feel his body heat, hot in the chilly air. He whispered in my ear and I had to strain to hear him over the music and ghost sounds. "What brought you here tonight? Why did you come?" His fingers toyed with my ear, running down my neck and face.

I thought about it. I didn't want to be all grieving widow after we'd had such a fun time, but I liked him, or at least I liked the sex, and I felt I owed him some explanation. And maybe, just maybe, this could happen again. Maybe I could date again. Maybe. Maybe with him.

"My husband passed away early this year. He was a cop and was killed on duty. I've been holed up, depressed, sad, and non-functional. But Abby and Kevin are my friends, and Aiden and I came to this party every year, and nearly every year we hooked up with someone or more than one someone, and we had a good time and then we went home. The truth is," I said, "I wanted to recapture some of that magic. I wanted to enjoy myself again. And I think Aiden would have wanted me to have a good time. He never would have wanted me to seclude myself as I did."

"Did you have a good time?"

"Oh yes, you're the best thing that could have happened to me tonight. You were perfect." I was silent for a couple of beats. "You actually remind me of Aiden. He was my dom. You were...gently dominating, and yet very loving and sweet." I leaned into him. "What brought you here?"

"I was looking for a very special someone," he said. "I wanted to give that woman a gift, something to last her all year, a memory if you will, a good memory. A magical memory. I hope you are that woman."

My mouth reached for his, and our tongues twisted together. I tasted a hint of cinnamon and pushed my tongue as far as I could inside. Then I ran my tongue over his lips. My hands slithered up and down his body, touching him everywhere. My lips and tongue found his ear, sticking out of the latex mask like a little gummy candy waiting for me to devour. I licked it and kissed it, putting my tongue inside and twirling it around.

I felt him quiver.

He reciprocated, his hands exploring my neck, my ears, my breasts, my face, my pussy as if his hands were memorizing every inch of me. He drew me in tight again, and he gently turned me over, pushing my face down into the lavender-scented pillows. He was on his knees behind me, licking my pussy, stroking my butt. And then he smacked me, hard.

I jolted up but he held me down and leaned over me to whisper, "Pleasure and pain baby." He smacked the other butt cheek, then ran his hands across my ass, caressing the places where he'd smacked me, caressing my pussy lips. Again he smacked, and again, then gave me a good paddling, alternating his hot tongue and stroking fingers with the pain of the paddling. "Pleasure and pain baby girl," he said.

I cried and shrieked, but his hand smacked and caressed, his mouth kissed and bit, and my pussy burned with the sensations. My thighs shook, but when I started to collapse, he pulled me back onto my knees and paddled some more.

Eventually, he stopped, and I was sobbing with desire and pain. He worked a finger into my pussy, then pushed his hard cock into into my pussy from behind, and with long, deep strokes, brought me to another climax, a climax that came from inside my belly and made me shake and fall to the bed weak with pleasure. He pulled me back up and thrust again and again. "I'm not done with you yet," he said. He took me with long, deep, slow strokes, his cock pushing into me, his hands on my back. When I sagged, he would lift me back and whack me hard until I kept my ass in the air for him. I was quivering with desire, and I came so many times, I lost track of where I was. I drifted on a cloud of pleasure.

Finally, he came. His cum splashed into me, and I came one last time in response, whimpering, my throat sore from crying and screaming and from the hard fucking it had taken from him earlier. He lay on top of me for a minute, then rolled off.

We must have fallen asleep, although I don't remember consciously doing so, but when I woke up, he was sitting on the bed beside me, watching my face as he gently stroked me, running his hands over my body. I could tell he had unbuttoned my blouse all the way and pulled up my skirt. But all I could see in the gloomy light were reflections from the shiny latex. And all I could feel was my body responding to his touches.

"It's almost one o'clock," he whispered. "Time for the unmasking, the witching hour per our hostess."

"I feel like I've hardly been at the party." I giggled. "But we had our own party, didn't we?"

He turned me toward him, and a thrill ran through me. He straightened my blouse, caressing my breasts, pinching my nipples until they were hard. Then he bent to them, squeezing them together and taking both nipples into his mouth at once. I leaned my head back and moaned as he bit and sucked and licked my nipples. I may have had another orgasm because I shook and my pussy clenched.

He pulled away, my breasts still burning from his attention. He buttoned my blouse and tucked it into the skirt, tugging the skirt so that it was straight. He swatted me on the butt, a little harder this time. I moaned.

He pulled me up, turned me so that I was bent over the bed, and paddled me again. alternating his spanks and his hands on my pussy. As I gushed on his gloved hand, he gave a last swat and then pulled my skirt up again. He leaned into my neck and bit me.

I shrieked.

"Hey!" I said.

"You're such a good little princess," he said. "I know you needed that.

I rubbed my bare butt, pretending it hurt. I rubbed my neck. I pretend pouted behind my rhinestone mask.

"More Daddy," I begged.

"No baby girl, time to go," he responded. He helped me up and we headed back down the path toward the house. In a few minutes, one of the hay wagons was coming our way, and we hopped aboard. We were the only ones in the wagon, and we made use of the travel time, kissing, licking, stroking, and then we had a fast but extremely enjoyable fuck.

He turned me around and was behind me, my knees crunching the straw beneath me, my face buried in the sweet hay scent. He paddled me, smacking against my ass, the latex gloves in the crisp cold air making the sensation extra tingly, stinging me a bit. He had one hand on my back and with the other, his fingers on my pussy and clit.

I waited for the enjoyable moment he would enter me. And then his fingers were on my ass as he worked his cock into my ass. I jumped, shocked, but he held me down, pushing further and further inside me. And then a gentle rhythm of thrusting in and out, his fingers still working my pussy, but his long hard cock throbbing inside my ass, which was still stinging from the paddling. I felt his hot load shoot into me. After he came in me, he rolled me over and went down on me, sucking my clit as if it were his lifeline. I gushed all over the straw and his face. I gave a scream and then purred in pleasure. "Now that was what I called a quickie," I said.

"A last magical memory, I hope," he said.

I chuckled. "For sure Mr. Mystery."

All too soon we were pulling up in front of the house, and we got off the wagon. We could hear the bell tolling to announce the unveiling, and we rushed inside.

"Oh my gosh, it's so crowded," I said. "It's packed." I saw the two cowboys and dragged my latex man over to them.

"Terry, Jason," I said, pointing to each of them in turn.

"Misty, who is this you have?" Jason said.

"He's Mystery apparently, he won't tell me any more than that."

Jason nodded. "He feels magical, baby. Is he?"

"Oh yes," I answered.

The gong rang again.

"Please be as cute as I think you are," I thought to myself. Or to the universe. Or to someone. Then I felt a little shallow for wanting him to be amazing in bed and good looking too. But I never wanted the night to end. I hoped he didn't either. I hoped we could do this again. I hoped...for so much.

And then the gong sounded a third time. I heard a room full of gasps and happy laughter as people revealed themselves, sometimes to their consternation or to that of their partners, but mostly to their enjoyment. I pulled off my rhinestone mask. The cowboys pulled off their leather masks. We were laughing, and the three of us turned to my mystery man, expectantly.

He stood there, hands at his sides, looking at me. He did not remove his mask.

"Mystery?" I asked, wondering what was going on.

He said, in a voice chillingly familiar and yet absolutely impossible, "Goodbye baby girl. See you next year, I hope. Just keep me in your thoughts. As long as you think of me, "I'll be with you."

I thought that was odd but nodded. Ever mysterious, I told myself.

Then he reached up and unfastened his hood and pulled it off. There was nothing there. THERE WAS NOTHING THERE!

I screamed.

My mind was racing, trying to figure out how he did that trick, I was sure it was some kind of magic trick. It had to be. This was impossible. He was real. He was a person. He was a man. How did he do that?

One of the cowboys, Terry, shrieked and grabbed my arm, and pointed. The latex suit slowly dropped to the floor, empty. Terry shook me, and I could only stand there in shock, the latex man's cum still dripping from my pussy, from my ass, his kisses still hot on my mouth, as I realized the awful truth. There was nobody in the suit.

How could that be? I couldn't have imagined it; the suit was there. Terry and Jason had seen him, heard him.

Jason, reminding me he was a warlock, said. "That's powerful magic. I can feel it in the air."

I trembled as I remembered the evening, and I put my hand over my belly protectively. My face must have reflected my shock and fear. I felt dizzy and weak.

Jason and Terry hugged me and kept me from falling. Jason said, "If it's any consolation, all I felt from him was love. Pure love. He didn't come here to do evil."

I thought about what my mystery man had said, "See you next year." And "As long as you think of me, "I'll be with you." And then I thought about his promise of a gift. And I smiled.

12