Playtime in the Office

Story Info
A bored brat gets dominated.
2.1k words
4.43
29.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latredina
latredina
11 Followers

Damn, I'm bored. For some reason, everyone thinks that working from home is great. There are times it can be, but for me, I get so bored without any actual interaction. Some days, I struggle to stay awake at my desk between calls. Today is one of those days. Boredom and being home alone is a dangerous combination. I think it's time for a game.

I've a meeting in five minutes. That's enough time. I'm on the phone all day, so I leave my headset on in case I get a call and run to my bedroom. Slipping my panties off under my skirt, I grab my favorite plug from the box under my bed. I turn the plug on so that the signal is active, pinging the app on my guy's phone. I lube up the toy and slowly slide it into my ass. God, why did I avoid this for so long? I bear down, allowing for the plug to slide in more easily, enjoying the pressure as my anus pulls it in. Standing up, I can't help but gyrate my hips, the plug moving with each motion.

Ugh, I better hurry! I hear the familiar ping of the conference call starting. Rushing back to my desk, I sit and click the join call button on my screen. I get a notification on my phone and realize that I should probably silence it for the meeting. While I do this, I see the message from my guy. His smirking emoji lets me know he got the ping from the app. That's all I needed to know. As the meeting starts, I'm still trying to collect my thoughts. What was this meeting for anyway?

My eyes are on the screen as they begin to cover the topics for today. Sales figures. I continue to watch, and listen, but my attention isn't there at all. It's long gone as I feel the gentle buzz of my plug. I want to close my eyes and sink into my chair but my camera is still on and I need to at least look like I am paying attention. Imperceptibly, I force my ass further into my chair, pushing the plug further in. I feel the vibrations intensify and begin to pulse. Slowly at first, then faster. I'm having a rather hard time keeping a straight face on camera. Under the guise of getting more coffee, I turn the camera off. I want to feel his hands on my breasts, but I will have to settle for mine.

I allow myself to sink further into my chair, closing my eyes, dragging my fingers down my neck. I love the feeling of these nails on my skin. I rub my hands over my breasts, still clothed. I can't completely forget that I am supposed to be in a meeting right now. My nipples are hard as my fingers flick over them, pinching and tugging on my piercings. These have got to be some of the best money I have ever spent. I love teasing him, so I send him a picture of me pinching my clothed nipple. At this, he turns up the intensity of the vibration, but the pulsing slows. A message flits across my screen, "How wet is your pussy, slut? Show me."

Thankful that I left my panties off, spread my legs and slide a finger between my swollen lips. I pull it back out and rub two fingers together, pulling them apart so he can see my creaminess in the photo I snap. Nearly immediately he replies, "Bad girl, that's not what I asked for. Show me your pussy." I debate for a moment on how bratty I am feeling. The cat is in the chair nearby. Do I send him a picture of it? At that moment, I hear the topic of the meeting shift. Now I really don't care what they are talking about. In a second of pure rebellion, I snap a photo of the cat and hit send. I know I will be in trouble now.

Then, my plug switches off and I know I am about to be punished for my actions. I flex my cheeks, longing for the sensation that he has taken away. I slide my hands down my breasts, between my legs, and begin to finger my clit. The warm sensation rises as I become more aroused, thinking about my possible punishment. Then my cell rings and the caller ID tells me it's my guy. Fuck. He knows it's my meeting time and never calls me now, even when I am teasing him. Hesitantly, I answer.

On the other end of the line, his deep voice is hushed. His tone fills me with dread and anticipation.

"Let me show you what happens to brats. Are you wearing your collar?"

"I am, but it's a day collar. Is that acceptable?"

"You know the one I want, slut. Go put it on, now."

I walk to the bedroom and find the thick, black, leather band. It has two large rings that hang on the front of it. I put it on and send a photo, knowing he'll want proof.

"Okay, slut. Go back to your meeting and turn on the camera. Keep your mic muted unless you need to speak. Let me know once you are there so I can give you further directions."

A bit reluctantly I do as I'm told. I often wear my day collar, but I've never worn this one for work. I'm a bit nervous about it. But maybe they won't know what it is. As I sit there with my camera on, he tells me that no matter what he does during this last part of the meeting, I am to sit here quietly and give every appearance that nothing of interest is happening. What the fuck is he going to do to me?

"You may not touch yourself and you may not cum. You may only allow yourself to internally enjoy what I do. I do not want to hear you and they cannot see it on your face."

Does he know how much this tortures me? I am not a quiet person when it comes to my pleasure. I giggle silently as I remember the time the cops showed up because the neighbors thought there was something wrong with me. I had hobbled my way to the door partially clothed and still in restraints. Those poor officers looked so embarrassed. They calmly told us to keep it down a little next time.

"Both feet on the floor. Tilt your pelvic floor forward. I want you to feel every vibration in your vagina as well as your ass." With that, he turns the plug back on, keeping the intensity low this time with high pulses. My God that tickles. It takes every ounce of my control not to break. For the next five minutes, I sit in my meeting, straight faced, as he plays with my plug from his app, all the while talking to me in that deep sultry voice.

"You've been naughty. Don't you dare cum. I want you to think about my hands around your neck..." on and on.

The next thing I know, the meeting is at an end and they ask if there are any questions or topics for next time. I am on the edge of orgasm and don't want to lose it. However, in the interest of self-preservation and not worsening my punishment, I manage to squeak out a "No," breaking it just enough that I feel myself coming away from the edge of explosion. I breathe a sigh of relief as the camera turns off with the ending of the meeting. At the same time I let my guy know the meeting is complete.

"Go get your vibrator and lube, put on your heels, then return to your desk, slut." This strikes me as a rather odd command since he told me that I am not allowed to cum, but I comply anyway. Well, mostly. I hate wearing shoes while I work, so I skip that part and just tell him that I am wearing them.

"I'm back at my desk." No reply. I check my phone to make sure I haven't lost connection. Nope, he's still on the line. Why isn't he talking? Maybe he's muted?

I'm still checking my connection when I suddenly feel large hands around my neck and nearly jump out of my skin. Immediately I know they are his, but it was just enough to startle me, making me scream slightly. "Stand up," he growls. I move to standing slowly.

"Hands on the desk in front of you." I've been in this position before. A rush of excitement sweeps over me as he lifts my skirt up over my hips, leaving my bare ass exposed. He roughly rubs one cheek and smacks it hard. Then the other.

"Don't move," is all I hear. Then I feel his hand between my thighs, spreading my lips hungrily. God I want him. I want to feel his stiff cock slamming into my vagina. But that is not what he has in mind.

As he shoves his fingers deeper into my vagina, I beg. "Please, I want to cum."

"NO. You were a bad slut and now you face the consequences." He pulls his fingers out, teasing me now. Then glides the cold vibrator into my vagina. Now, both the plug and the vibrator are moving inside me. FUCK, I can't take much more of this.

He feels me begin to squirm, trying to move away from the pleasurable vibrations. "You think you can run from me, slut?" He has a point. I am trapped between him and the desk. Now I hear him unzip his pants, a sure sign I will soon get the penetration I want.

If only... he notices now that I am not wearing heels as I was instructed. At this, I feel two more firm strikes on my ass. "You are not following directions today. I was going to let you have what you wanted, but now it's my turn to get what I want." He hands me the vibrator, turned on high. "Fuck yourself."

I begin to move to the floor, but he stops me. "Stay there. I want you just like that." He forces me back into the position I was in: standing with my hands on the desk. "Now fuck yourself."

This time, I do as I'm told, shoving the vibrator in and pulling it out again. Faster. He smacks my ass, indicating I'm not quite fast enough. As I'm about to cum, he grabs my hand and pulls it out of my vagina, denying me release. Swiftly with his other hand, he pulls the still vibrating plug out of my tight ass. Damn that hurt, but only momentarily. The next thing I know, I feel his stiff cock sliding between my cheeks. When he makes it to my anus, he gently rubs the tip, feeling for any remaining lube. Realizing that I don't have enough lube, he slides his dick between my thighs, finding the wetness of my pussy. Teasing my lips with the tip of his stiff cock, he finds the moisture he needs.

In a moment, he pulls himself back to my ass, easing himself into my tight anus. His stiff cock spreading my cheeks apart, I bear down, squeezing him as he slides in. Once I've accepted him, he grabs my neck, pulling me up to meet him. His teeth nibble my ear, my neck, and bite down on my shoulder as he thrusts into me. I moan, a mixture of pleasure and pain, as his thrusts quicken. "Fuck yourself again, slut," he groans. In response, I grab the vibrator off the desk and shove it in, hard. Now he moans at the sensation of double penetration and the vibrator against him.

"Please," I beg, his pace quickening.

"Why should I, slut? Bad girls don't get what they want." He continues, thrusting deeper, harder.

I match his thrusts with the vibrator. "Cum, slut," he demands. At his words and one final thrust, I feel the explosion within, all my muscles clenching down on his cock while he releases himself into me. My cum is running down my leg, forming a puddle at my feet. I'm spent. I sink back into his arms. He kisses me, then shoves me off. "Get back to work."

He leaves me to sit at my desk, finishing up the last hour of work. "No cleaning up," he says as he walks away.

latredina
latredina
11 Followers