Misty's Need Ch. 03

Story Info
Misty checks into her hotel and plays awaiting Valentina.
1.9k words
4.37
4.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An announcement from the cockpit that the plane was about to land forced Misty out of her daydream. She had been fantasizing and gently stroking herself for the entire flight, stopping only to nibble at her food, and enjoy the freely flowing wine provided by the flight attendants.

Given that ordinarily she was so reserved around other people about anything remotely having to do with sex, seeming to be just about as prudish as a Victorian schoolmarm if she was honest with herself, Misty was genuinely surprised by her own behavior. She'd never even used the word masturbation when talking with another person, until she met Valentina that is, yet here she was masturbating under a blanket, on an airplane full of passengers.

She'd even brought herself to orgasm, only once, and as silently as possible, but it was an extremely powerful orgasm nevertheless. She assumed that it was so powerful because in addition to enjoying an extremely hot, if extremely depraved, fantasy, the taboo of cumming on the plane, when others were so very close, added to her enjoyment and its intensity.

Her fantasy was about being used, coldly, clinically, efficiently, her body filled, by a servant, at the direction of her absent owner, but in full view of her family. Her every desire was for her own corruption and degradation. In the deepest and darkest recesses of herself she desired that corruption, that degradation to be placed in view, to be shown. Misty dreamed that she was defiled in front of those closest to her, and in that way, for the first time in her life, she could truly be known.

Misty knew that most people, normal people to her way of thinking, would find such exposure to be beyond what they could accept or live with. Misty didn't see it that way though. If she ever found someone to serve, she knew that she would be extraordinarily proud of her service. She would not try to hide it, rather she would celebrate it, and she would hope that others could understand it in some way, and find peace in knowing that she was happy.

She had explained all of this to Valentina, but she doubted that the other woman would ever use her in such ways. Surely she believed, her fantasies, at their most extreme, were just too far for anyone, including the woman she was traveling to see. In her darkest moments Misty often even wondered if her desires were too far even for herself. She sometimes questioned her own sanity, especially when she was feeling down.

No one was sitting in the seat next to Misty on the plane, but there was an older couple just across the aisle. Misty wondered if they had noticed her playing with herself on the flight, if they had seen her cum? If the flight attendant had? She wondered if the seat under her was soaked and assumed that it was. She wondered if the flight attendant could smell her lust, her wet pussy? If the other passengers could?

Her wondering was soon over as the plane landed and taxied to the gate. She was soon off of it and in a country that she had never visited before. Quickly she made her way through customs and immigration, then out of the terminal where she saw a man holding a sign with her name upon it. She followed him to his car, and within minutes they were off to her hotel in Puerto Vallarta.

It was about 1:00PM as she entered the hotel's large white marble lobby. At the front desk she was given a room key, and assured that she had already been checked into one of their finest suites. A porter led her to her room, stepping aside as she entered.

Alone in her room after the long flight, Misty started stripping off her clothes and just wandered around the suite, exploring all that it had to offer. She was shocked at how wet her panty was as she removed it, but following Valentina's directions, instead of tossing it on to the bed with the rest of her clothes, she sat on the edge of the bed and brought the wetness to her nose, inhaling her own scent as deeply as she was able. She repeated this slow, deep, breathing one hundred times, feeling the tension of her travel leave her body as she did so.

Relaxed now, her tongue darted from her mouth and she began licking the panty. Valentina directed that every square inch of her panties be licked, both inside and out, ever time she removed them from her body. Her licking complete, she opened her mouth wide and shoved the panty fully into it while glancing at the bedside clock. She needed to know the time to ensure that her mouth was stuffed for a full 30 minutes as Valentina demanded.

Misty's thoughts slipped back to the fantasy she had so enjoyed on her flight. She had written it out in full detail for Valentina of course, along with so many others. She doubted that anyone could be as depraved as that fantasy, knew that such things would never happen for her, but she hoped with all her being that she would get to experience at least some level of depravity, some humiliation, some pain.

Oddly, her thoughts turned to God. Odd because she was in no way a religious woman, in no way a praying woman. Very soon however she found herself praying, the same short prayer, over and over.

"Dear God, Dear God, Dear God, please let Valentina be selfish and cruel, I need it, I need it so bad, please God." Misty's thoughts were a jumble as she tried to pray. "Please God, I long to be so wanted, so needed, that someone would take the time to control me completely, would have the energy to do horrible things to me, would want to change me, turn me into something different. I need to be changed, different, less. Please God; let Valentina turn me into something less, into something that exists only to serve her needs and her lusts. I need to be so needed."

Minutes passed and Misty was forced into action because she had begun drooling. The panty stuffed in her mouth made her drool, and she found that to be deliciously humiliating, even though no one ever witnessed it. Misty did not yet know that Valentina could, and often did invade her mind, so she thought that she could easily deceive Valentina and just not do the little things demanded of her. Mist never did disobey in such a way however, for she enjoyed obeying Valentina, and could think of no better way to live but in submission to another.

As Misty used a washcloth to wipe the drool from her chin she remembered something that Valentina had told her. That once they were together anything that was in Misty's pussy or her ass would be forced into her mouth immediately upon removal. Misty had never used a sex toy of any kind, she felt that doing such a thing would be a form of stealing from whomever eventually owned her body, but she assumed that she would soon be filled, front and back, with dildos and other delights, and she was extremely turned on by the thought of lazily cleaning those toys with lips and tongue after a powerful series of orgasms. The toys would be messy, Misty knew that, yet she longed to have them in her mouth for she needed to be made to feel filthy.

There was a knock at the door. A sense of panic quickly welled up inside of Misty. She thought about removing the panty from her mouth, but a quick glance at the clock let her know that nowhere near a half of an hour had passed yet. She knew that anyone else would just pull out the panty, put on a robe, and open the door, but she also knew that she was in no way like anyone else. She was Misty. Valentina had given her an order and Misty needed to obey more than anything else in life.

She ran to the peephole in the door, looked out, and saw a porter carrying a large box and what appeared to be a letter. She thought that she could just ignore the knock. He would go away eventually, and she could be ready to open the door when he returned.

Misty had almost decided on that course of action when another thought burst into her consciousness. It was filled with power, and could not be denied. "What would Valentina expect me to do in this situation?" It asked.

Instantly Misty knew what she had to do. She had to answer the door with her panty shoved into her mouth, and strings of drool running down her chin, onto her chest. Putting on one of the luxurious hotel bathrobes hanging in the closet was out of the question too. Valentina would want Misty to answer the door nude. She had flown to Mexico to be Valentina's whore, and whores were often naked in front of strangers.

Misty reached for the door handle and was about to open it when another thought entered her head. Valentina would want to show her off as a submissive and for Misty to be as sexy as possible. She quickly calculated how much room the door would need in order to swing fully open, then dropped to her knees just beyond that range. She sat back on her calves, spreading her thighs as far apart as possible so that no part of her would be hidden. She arched her back to push her breasts up and out, and placed one hand on her thigh, palm up. With the other hand she reached forward, grabbed the handle, and swung the door open.

The porter seemed confused for just a second, but then his eyes traveled towards the floor and he saw Misty kneeling there. "I'm sorry to bother you Miss, but there was a delivery for you." He said.

Misty assumed that the porter would think that she had a sexual encounter planned at about this time, and that she had opened the door without checking the peephole, believing the knock to be from her lover. She knew that if she acted flustered and embarrassed and jumped up for a robe, his assumption would remain that innocent. She didn't want him to think that she was innocent however. She wanted him to think that she was less. Less even than the porter making deliveries to her room. She knew that was what Valentina would want as well.

So, she nodded, and began shifting position so that she could crawl on all fours. Her body was burning hot, she knew that she must be horribly red and flushed from her humiliation, but that humiliation sparked a powerful lust within her, and Misty knew that by now her pussy was probably dripping as steadily as her mouth. She crawled, slowly, and as sensually as possible, down the hall to her bed, where she indicated with a gesture that the porter could place the large package. He did so, and then Misty again crawled down that hallway in order to show him out.

Misty knew that the porter's eyes never left her body the entire time he was in her room. He was the first man to have seen her nude since she had been potty trained as a toddler. It was humiliating, but well beyond that, it seemed right. She was here to be Valentina's slut, and it was only right that she look the part.