Misty's Need Ch. 04

Story Info
Misty receives a gift and instructions from Valentina.
1.3k words
4.69
4.2k
3
0

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having shown the porter out, Misty made her way back to her bed, and sitting down upon it, opened the letter. She was thrilled, it was from Valentina, and this was the first time Misty had seen the other woman's elegant script, or even touched something that Valentina had touched.

She didn't start reading right away, rather she held the letter up to her face, and tried to catch any whiff of Valentina's scent. She did find a hint of something strange, not a feminine smell, but something else entirely. A very light scent, sweet, yet vaguely sickening, a scent of decay. Misty shivered as that hint of scent coursed through her body, unsurprised, she felt her need grow yet again.

She started to read:

My dearest darling Misty,

I hope that you had an uneventful, and as pleasant as possible flight from Seattle, and that you have arrived in my beautiful country without encountering any sort of problem.

I also hope that you know just how much I am looking forward to meeting you tonight! Assuming that you meet my standards, I have a delightful dinner planned for us, followed by dancing, and after that I'll be taking you into my home, into my bed, where you will quickly learn how to pleasure your Goddess.

Please rest assured that you will serve and suffer for me tonight. Perhaps though there will be some pleasure for you as well. Perhaps.

I did mention my standards earlier, so I suppose that I should explain. If you are beautiful to me, and if you are interesting to me, then we shall have our delightful night together. If you are not both of those things, well then, I suppose you can turn around and fly back home. I could end your life of course, at least it would be pleasurable to taste your fear and feel your blood draining into my throat, but alas, the death of Americans is bad for the tourist business, so it would be back on an airplane for you.

Worry not though; for I've no doubt that you will meet my standards, that you will be both interesting and beautiful for me.

In the box you will find a ball gag. When you've finished reading this letter fasten that gag in your mouth, and leave it there. Someone else will remove it later, at the appropriate time.

Then climb into bed, and try to get some sleep. As you know, I am nocturnal, so the sooner we can get you onto my schedule, the better things will be for both of us. Don't distract yourself with fantasy, or touch yourself, those things will only keep you awake, do your best to sleep, at least a little bit, for me.

At 6:00pm you will get a wake-up call. Just answer the phone, no need to try and talk back through the gag. At that time, I want you to hop into the tub, and take a nice long bubble bath.

You should be finished with your bath, and ready to greet your first visitor at 7:00pm. It will be a doctor, he is going to give you a quick physical, but more importantly, most importantly, he is going to confirm for me that you are indeed still intact, still a virgin. If you have lied about this you will be shipped right back home, for I've no interest in feasting on anyone else's seconds. If however it is true that you remain a virgin, that you have been untouched sexually, then all shall proceed according to plan.

With the Doctor will be a dentist; he will remove the gag from your mouth, and give your teeth a thorough cleaning and inspection. He'll replace the gag when he is done.

Following those two men, will be a masseuse, he will work your entire body, helping you to relax for me.

After your massage, you'll have every inch of your body, from your neck down, waxed. I don't ever want to encounter any stray hair, anywhere on your body. You'll be made perfectly smooth for me.

When you have been waxed, you'll be joined by two women who will do your hair and makeup. Unfortunately for them to be able to work the gag will have to be removed, and it will not be able to be replaced without messing up their work, but with luck, your jaw will be quite sore by that time anyway.

Please note that when the doctor first arrives, he will set up a video recorder in your room, and every encounter you have will be recorded. That is to ensure that no one touches my property inappropriately while they are working on you. If it is true that you have never been penetrated, in any way, by any thing, then I intend upon keeping it that way. At least until I have an opportunity to force myself into you that is.

When all of this has been done, you'll get dressed in the clothes I've provided. You'll first put on the stockings; they should end at your upper thighs. Then the garter belt to hold them in place. Over that, I've selected a beautiful silky panty for you to wear. Covering it all (well, that might be an overstatement, for the skirt is so short there is little chance of covering much at all) you'll find a black leather mini skirt. Included in the box is a beautiful pair of platform stiletto heels, the heels are 9 inches, but with the platform they feel as if they are only 5, so you should not have difficulty walking in them. You'll be in black, from toe to waist. For a top I've picked a nice sheer white blouse. You'll be braless under the blouse, and you are only to button it up to one half of the distance between your belly button and the lowest edge of your sternum. Your tits will be plainly visible, but that is what I want.

When you are dressed, simply wait until it is time to go. At 9pm, a knock will come and you will find a gentleman ready to escort you to the car, and drive you to me at a most wonderful restaurant.

I don't want you to mess up your stockings, so you must be standing when the man comes to pick you up, but for everyone else who comes to work on you, I expect you to answer the door nude, and unless otherwise needed or occupied, on your knees. These people all serve me, but they do not serve you. Do as they ask. Obey.

Soon my love, soon,

Valentina

Misty was thrilled when she read how she was supposed to open the door. It meant that she had correctly guessed what Valentina would want when the porter came earlier, and she was proud at having done the right thing. Even if Valentina was not there to witness it, even if Valentina would never know.

She opened the box, forced the large ball gag between her teeth, and then affixed the strap behind her neck. Gagged as directed, she climbed into bed, and tried to relax.

Misty had thought that her anticipation of the night to come would make it impossible to sleep, but she did fall asleep, and she did so remarkably quickly. She dreamed of the large veins running down her inner thighs and running up her neck. She dreamed of the hot, red, blood pulsing through those veins. She dreamed of Valentina's mouth covering them, her teeth penetrating them. She dreamed of offering her blood to Valentina and her life fleeing from her body as Valentina hungrily sucked the vital blood from her system.

Misty moaned in pleasure as she dreamed.