Misty's Need Ch. 06

Story Info
Misty and Valentina share a very eventful dinner.
12.6k words
4.57
4.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator doors opened, and Misty was instantly taken aback by the absolute beauty of the restaurant. Situated on the top floor, of the tallest building atop a high hill, the continuous floor to ceiling windows revealed the twinkling lights of the entire city, and indeed, all of Banderas Bay.

Misty knew that she could have easily spent an hour admiring the view, but she did not get that chance, for almost instantly the host was at her elbow. "Right this way Miss." He said as he began leading her through the restaurant.

They rounded a corner, and across the empty dining room, Misty saw Valentina for the very first time. Valentina had demanded many pictures from Misty, but had sent none in return, so Misty had no idea what she might look like. Valentina's words of power and control led to Misty's seduction, the other woman's looks had nothing to do with it.

As they grew closer to Valentina and her table, Misty's breath caught in her throat, and she stopped walking. Thoughts bombarded her mind. Stunning, Valentina, gorgeous, vampire, woman. Eventually Misty's mind settled upon it. She decided that Valentina was quite obviously the most beautiful woman in the world.

Valentina had been watching her prey ever since Misty rounded the corner. She was pleased to see that Misty was even more beautiful than the photographs she sent led her to believe. Valentina had assumed that to be the case, had assumed that Misty sabotaged her own beauty, and she was very happy to see that her assumptions had proven true. Misty would make a simply stunning pet, Valentina decided.

She also saw of course the very moment that Misty's breath caught in her throat, and that she involuntarily stopped walking. Valentina understood exactly what had happened. There were a few disadvantages, but a great many advantages to being a Goddess older than civilization itself. One of those advantages was supernatural beauty. Valentina knew that she was more beautiful than any mortal woman could ever hope to be. It was a perk of her divinity, but her beauty was such that often people encountering her for the first time could freeze, just as Misty had now done.

Knowing that Misty was likely to stand, staring at her forever, Valentina rose from the table and made her way toward her prey. She walked up to Misty and reaching out with one hand, gently caressed the side of her face.

"Hello Misty, I'm Valentina." She said.

Her words and touch seemed to snap Misty out of the odd trance she had slipped into. Her normal breathing resumed, and Valentina saw the spark of consciousness return to her eyes.

"Goddess." Misty said, embarrassed by her entrance, but quickly regaining her composure.

"It is my pleasure to finally meet you Misty, and may I say that you are a truly beautiful girl." Valentina said, while holding her hand out to Misty, palm down.

"And I you Goddess, I can't believe how amazing you look." Misty replied, while reaching out to shake hands with the other woman.

"It is your American upbringing I know, so I won't punish you this time, but you need to recognize that you do not shake the hands of your betters." Valentina said to stop Misty. "You gently take my fingertips into your hand, then bow slightly while raising the back of my hand to your lips for a kiss."

Misty understood. She had seen the gesture in old movies, so quickly complied.

"Here, let's get these off of you." Valentina said. She produced a key, and efficiently removed the handcuffs from around Misty's wrists. When she was done she handed the cuffs to the host who then turned and walked away.

"Come." Valentina said with a smile, leading Misty to their table by her hand.

A waiter was in position behind Valentina's chair when they reached the table. He held the chair for Valentina as she sat. Misty was slightly confused because Valentina didn't seat herself directly into the table. Rather she was turned sideways to it, her place setting to her left.

"You'll not be joining me at the table, rather you'll be kneeling at my feet. Come, kneel between my legs." Valentina said to Misty, sensing the girl's confusion.

Misty wasted no time getting into position. She knelt back on her calves, between Valentina's feet, her body parallel with the other woman's lower legs. Misty held her own knees as open as she was able, constrained by the limitations placed by her position between Valentina's legs. She placed her hands atop her thighs, palms up, and arched her back so that her breasts would stand tall and proud. Her head was bowed, but her eyes were drinking in the legs of the Goddess seated above her.

Valentina's own heels were just as tall, and just as black as those worn by Misty. She wasn't wearing stockings, her skin was naturally dark, but her skirt was cut to fall above the knee, and as such, from her position, Misty had a delightful view of the lacy panty covering Valentina's pussy.

"I wish I could sniff it." Misty thought to herself.

"Maybe I will allow you that pleasure a little later." Valentina replied.

Misty was instantly taken aback. She knew, she hoped, no, she knew for a fact that she had not spoken aloud, yet Valentina answered her as if she did.

"I sense your confusion." Valentina said. "I'm not sure that I can explain it so that you can understand it but I am a Goddess, perhaps a vampire in your crude and human mythology. That gives me certain powers, and one of those powers is an ability to enter the minds of others, and once inside to see thoughts, and even memories. You will not be able to hide your thoughts from me Misty, I suggest it would be best if you were to never even try."

"Yes Goddess." Misty replied, in awe of Valentina's power.

"Now that the formalities are out of the way, I want you to greet me properly. That means that you are to use your tongue, lips, and mouth, to gently and reverently make love to my shoes. Your purpose is twofold, the first is practical and means that you will lick, eat the filth of the city from my shoes so that they may remain forever perfect. The second is spiritual. One of the myriad of ways that you will show your devotion to me is through your worship of my shoes, utilizing your mouth, but pouring your entire being, your soul into it. Do you understand?" Valentina asked.

"Yes Goddess." Misty answered.

"Good, then begin." Valentina ordered as she lifted the sole of the first shoe to Misty's mouth.

Seconds after Misty began her worship of Valentina's shoes, the waiter returned to their table. Valentina ordered drinks and appetizer for them both; Misty remained silent, focused on her task. They would be having an appetizer of shrimp, sautéed in garlic and butter. Valentina also ordered a double vodka martini for herself and the same martini for Misty, but instead of a double it was to be one half the size of a single. She also added a bottle of water for Misty, explaining to the girl that as she had just arrived from the United States, she would be easily dehydrated if she didn't consume enough.

Quickly enough Misty had licked every inch of Valentina's shoes, the uppers and the soles. Once she knew that they were perfectly clean she moved on from that focus to one more akin to worship. As she would minister to one shoe, Valentina would use the other to touch and tease Misty's pussy. Valentina loved hearing her new pet's groans of pleasure as her foot explored that most delicate cleft.

Soon their drinks arrived. Valentina took hers in hand and savored a long swallow. She then motioned for Misty to stop her worship, and to bring her body closer.

"Head back, mouth open." Valentina ordered once the Misty was tight against her.

Misty did as she was told, and Valentina slowly and carefully poured a portion of Misty's drink into her mouth. When she was done pouring Misty closed her mouth, lowered her head, and swallowed.

"Again." Valentina ordered.

This time Valentina didn't pour any alcohol; she instead leaned over Misty and held position so that their lips were inches apart. She then let a few small drops of her spittle fall from her lips into Misty's mouth. When Valentina pulled away, Misty again closed her mouth and tilted her head back downwards. She was savoring a powerful wave of lust. Valentina spitting into her, drinking Valentina's spittle, this tiny act was the most erotic thing she had ever experienced. Seemingly a million fold better than even the hottest fantasy. She felt her pussy pulsing with her heartbeat, calling out with need.

"Thank you Goddess." Misty whispered.

"You are welcome pet." Valentina replied.

After they each had enjoyed a couple more sips of their drinks, and Valentina had directed Misty to drink half the bottle of water, their appetizer arrived. Valentina ate only a couple of small bites, hand feeding the rest to the lovely girl kneeling at her feet.

Their shared plate of shrimp now empty, Valentina rose from the table. "Get up, follow me." She directed Misty.

Misty followed Valentina through the restaurant, to a large, open, wooden staircase. As they climbed the stairs, she knew that everything would be visible under her skirt to the waiters below. Ordinarily she would be horrified at such a prospect, but since she was doing it at Valentina's command, she was thrilled by the thought of strangers gawking at her.

"Don't worry pet. You'll get lots of practice showing off that hot little body of yours." Valentina said over her shoulder.

Misty was confused for only a moment this time, quickly remembering Valentina's ability to read her thoughts. She smiled as she thought of just how much power over her that ability would give Valentina.

They reached the top of the stairs, and soon were entering the woman's restroom. Misty made sure to hold the door open for Valentina.

"Whenever we are together and I need to use the restroom, you are to come with me, and assist me." Valentina declared. "You on the other hand, will never relieve yourself when we are together, and I am not otherwise occupied, without first asking for, and receiving, my permission. Understand?"

"Yes Goddess, I understand." Misty replied, her eyes transfixed on Valentina's beautiful legs.

"To assist me you will find an empty stall, enter the stall, and then inspect the toilet to ensure that it is clean. If it is not, you will clean it for me. You will let me know once there is a clean toilet. I will then enter and sit to relieve myself. Meanwhile, you will be on your knees, between my feet, facing your Goddess. Understand?" Valentina asked.

"I understand Goddess." Misty answered. A sensual thrill at the idea coursing through her body.

"Good. Get to it." Valentina ordered.

Misty went to the first stall, opened the door, and found it empty. She entered, bent over the toilet, and confirmed that it was clean. She did flush it; just to make certain that nothing at all remained in the water from the last person who used it.

She then left the stall, and gestured to Valentina that it was ready, while she held the door open with her other hand.

Valentina entered, double checked Misty's inspection, then hiked her skirt, lowered her panty, and sat. Misty hurried to get into position, on her knees, on the public bathroom floor, between Valentina's feet. She then tried to swing the stall door closed, but there was not enough room to get it past her body. The stall was just too small.

"Don't worry pet. Just leave it open. Most stalls are too small for two, but it is perfectly fine if people see you serving your Goddess in this way." Valentina said.

Valentina then relaxed and let her urine flow from her body. Her eyes only inches away, Misty was transfixed by what she was seeing. A perfect and gorgeous pussy, overflowing with the most delicate of folds. A stream of nectar spraying from it. The entire vision was amazing to Misty.

When she had finished, Valentina bent forward, reached her hands under Misty's blouse, and clamping her nipples within sharp fingernails, gave each a vicious twist. A small yelp of pain exploded from Misty's lips.

"Toilet paper you dumb slut." Valentina hissed as she continued her assault on Misty's sensitive nipples.

"Yes, I'm sorry, of course, Goddess." Misty replied while reaching for the toilet paper and trying to speak through the pain. She soon had a small wad of paper in hand, ready for Valentina, but her nipples continued to be tortured until Misty was afraid they could actually be torn off. By the time Valentina stopped, sweat had broken out over Misty's body, and she was loudly moaning in pain.

As suddenly as she had begun, Valentina stopped causing Misty pain, and instead gently lifted her chin so that she could look her pet in the eye.

"You must learn to anticipate my needs if you are to serve me." Valentina said, gracing Misty with a smile.

She then took the paper from Misty's hand, and quickly blotted herself dry.

"Open." Valentina ordered.

Misty obeyed instantly, and once her mouth was open, Valentina stuffed it with the now wet and urine stained wad of paper. She then moved her hand to Misty's cheek and gently caressed the girl's face while looking into her eyes.

"Paper is very dry, and choking on anything but a cock or dildo while having your throat fucked is very un-ladylike, so when you eat my toilet paper, and please know that you will always eat it, you will chew it thoroughly, until it is all wet, and soft, and disintegrating. Then, and only then may you swallow it." Valentina said.

Misty nodded her understanding.

"Good. Now close and chew." Valentina said.

She continued to gently stroke Misty's face, and peer deeply into her eyes until after the girl had swallowed every morsel of her paper treat.

"How was it?" Valentina asked.

"Delicious." Misty answered, honestly. Objectively, the paper had no real flavor, but subjectively it had come from Valentina and been fed to her by Valentina. That made it truly delicious to Misty.

Valentina invaded Misty's mind for the briefest of moments and saw that the girl was telling her the truth, as she understood it.

"Let's return, shall we." Valentina said as she rose from the toilet and slid her panty and skirt back into position.

Misty stood, turned, and led the way out of the stall, and to the sinks.

"Goddess?" Misty asked.

"Yes?" Valentina replied

"May I please go pee now?" Misty asked.

Valentina sensed that Misty was asking because she really did need to go, not just because they were currently in the bathroom. She acted as if she were pondering the request, and let a heavy silence unfold between them for a few moments before finally answering.

"No my pet, not now, it's just not convenient for me at this moment." She replied.

Misty was profoundly affected when she heard Valentina's words. At that moment, in her heart, she knew that Valentina was truly dominant. That it wasn't just some sort of game for her. Misty had to pee. It was the most very basic of human functions, and yet here was a woman, willing, apparently eager, to control even that. Misty had to pee, but was not allowed to pee, even though they were actually inside a bathroom, feet away from a toilet. Valentina was exercising her power over Misty, controlling Misty, and that was precisely what Misty needed to be complete.

"Yes Goddess." Misty replied, her head bowed, in true submission, for the very first time in her life.

"You may ask me again after we have had our dinner, our desert, and our coffee. Perhaps I will be able to allow you to visit the restroom then." Valentina said.

Misty had flown down to Mexico in order to spend a week with Valentina, to see for herself if a relationship between them could work. She no longer needed that week. It was perfectly clear in her mind that if Valentina would have her, she would serve the woman fully, completely, and for life. No matter how short or long Valentina decided Misty's life would be.

Her decision made, Misty reached over to the sink and turned the water on for Valentina. As Valentina washed her hands, Misty prepared two paper towels for her to dry them with. Only when Valentina had finished did Misty quickly wash her own hands, and then she hurried to open the bathroom door for her Goddess.

As she walked down the stairs, Valentina smiled to herself. She had felt the exact moment when Misty decided to commit to her. Had felt the exact moment that Misty's submission turned from a hopeful act, to an honest reality.

Valentina knew that she would keep the girl; she would remind her of the terms of their relationship as they talked through dinner and desert.

As they made their way back to their table Misty looked out the huge windows of the restaurant with awe at the amazing view. "This place is so wonderful, I can't believe that we are the only people here Goddess." She remarked.

"Ah, normally it is busy here in the dining room, but I reserved the entire restaurant for us tonight. I wanted us to have some time alone together." Valentina explained.

"That makes more sense now. Thank you for doing this for me Goddess, I'm glad we get to be alone." Misty said.

"This place used to be a lot larger, and a lot hipper. The upstairs where the restrooms are has a whole additional dining area and bar, plus another flight of stairs from there leads to the rooftop, all of which used to be a huge outside bar. Back in the 1970's and '80's this was a wild place, filled with booze, drugs, and swingers. Folks who would fly down to Vallarta, leaving their inhibitions at home, all to spend their nights fucking strangers. Alas, the fun ended with the rise of the need for safe sex." Valentina said, giving Misty a bit of the history of the place.

They made it back to their table, Valentina resuming her seat sideways to it with Misty kneeling on the floor between her legs. Valentina could see from the ginger way Misty assumed her position on the hard tile floor that her knees were hurting.

"You Americans are used to carpet, softness everywhere, even on your floors. In some ways it has made you weak." Valentina said. "Here in Mexico we prefer hard floors, tile, marble, concrete. You've never had to kneel for anyone before, and when you did just to practice poses, it was always on nice soft carpet. With me you will spend a great deal of time on your knees, and I imagine that I'll have you crawling much more often than walking. All of that on hard Mexican floors. Just know that the pain in your knees will get much, much worse. As our days together go on, your knees will be filled with a constant ache that you'll think will never go away. Eventually though, you will get used to it. They will stop hurting so much. Or maybe not. Either way, your pain makes no difference to me, so just know that I'll have you just how I want you, no matter how badly it might hurt you."

"They hurt, but I like it. I like it because I know that they are hurting for you Goddess." Misty said.

"I know pet, but the pain isn't very much yet. It will be quite horrible soon, and then it will be something quite different from what it is now. Just think for a second how badly it is going to hurt when I have you crawling on a rough sidewalk or up a sharp gravel driveway. Just a couple little things for you to look forward to." Valentina said with a chuckle.

Misty didn't reply, but Valentina could see that her words, and the reality that they hinted at were having an impact on the girl.

"Lucky for you your legs and ass looked absolutely wonderful when you walked into the restaurant, and the high heels accentuated them both. Otherwise I could just have your feet chopped off ensuring that you never had a chance to do anything but crawl." Valentina continued, laughing now.

Hearing Valentina's words, Misty became lost in her own thoughts. She knew that she needed exactly what Valentina offered her, needed to belong, body, mind, and soul, to someone who would consider things like crippling her just to feed their own amusement. She needed it, but she couldn't understand why. She had enjoyed a perfectly normal, happy childhood. Her parents and siblings were perfectly normal. She had never encountered any sort of huge, life changing, negative experience.