Misty's Need Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Goddess, all of that is true." Misty replied.

"Then I am very curious." Valentina said. "What are you? Are you lesbian, straight, bi?"

Misty brightly smiled at the question and raised her eyes so that she could look at Valentina.

"I'm none of those things, or all of those things, it doesn't matter to me. I have no preference for men, women, both. I am without opinion, an empty shell for you to fill if you desire, or to leave empty if you prefer. I don't need to know if I'm gay, bi, or straight. You know, or you decide, or you let your whims dictate, it is all up to you." She said, with a powerful pride evident in her words.

"Very good little pet!" Valentina exclaimed. "I'm thrilled to see that you can learn."

Misty diverted her gaze back downward and gently snuggled her cheek into Valentina's thigh. A deep emotional contentment was flowing through her.

"I am very curious though, so let me ask you another question. You are an empty shell now because you are with me, without any kind of sexual preference because I have not yet told you what your sexual orientation is. Correct?" Valentina asked.

"Yes Goddess." Misty replied.

"So, I want you to think back to that time before you saw my personal ad. Back to when you were still all alone in the world. Back in that time, what was your sexual orientation? Were you a lesbian, straight, bi?" Valentina asked.

"I'd like to answer..." Misty's words trailed off.

"Yes?" Valentina pushed.

"I just don't know, and it doesn't have anything to do with your not wanting me to have opinions of my own. I've never known, and I've spent a lot of time trying to figure it out. I'm sorry Goddess." Misty replied.

"Continue Misty, tell me what you do know." Valentina continued to press.

"It's just never made any sense, the people I felt attracted to. I remember one time, I think I'd just turned 18; it was my senior year in high school anyway. Well, a bully, the kid was an ass, dumb as a stump too, but he chased and captured this smaller kid. He tackled him, forced him to the ground. It was muddy, you know the Seattle rain. Well, with one hand the bully, his name was Brad, Brad used one hand to force the kids face into the mud, while with the other one he reached into the back of the kid's pants, grabbed his underwear, and gave him the most brutal wedgie ever. The kid was struggling to get away, howling in pain and humiliation, but Brad just had the biggest, nastiest smile on his face the whole time." Misty said.

"And?" Valentina pressed.

"And I wanted to be that kid. I wanted Brad to be on top of me. I wanted him to use one hand to shove my face in the mud while he used the other hand to flip up my skirt, rip off my panty, and release his big cock from his pants. I wanted him to fuck me, brutally, without any foreplay, while my face was in the mud, while mud was filling my mouth and my nose. I didn't care if I came, but I wanted to feel Brad cum inside of me as he degraded me. No, that's not quite right, I wanted him to cum inside of me because he degraded me." Misty admitted.

"Is that all?" Valentina asked, knowing from previous journeys through Misty's mind that it was not.

"No." Misty admitted. "When it really happened all the kids standing around were laughing, egging Brad on. I wasn't, because I was too preoccupied dreaming that it was me being brutalized, but all the others were. In my fantasy about it, the other people are always there watching me get used, laughing while Brad forced his cock into me."

"And?" Valentina continued to push.

"Well, in real life, after he gave the kid the wedgie, Brad just stood up and walked away, laughing. In my fantasy it was different. In my fantasy, after Brad came he stood up, stood over me. His cock was still in his hand and he used it to piss all over me. Then he walked away laughing. But, that did inspire some of the other boys who had been watching, so in my fantasy, they wandered over and pissed on me too. While they were doing so, I was degrading myself, fingering myself to a furious orgasm." Misty admitted.

"So what does that tell you?" Valentina asked.

"That I could be straight." Misty answered. "But that isn't the whole story."

"Tell me." Valentina demanded.

"I will. I want to. But can I ask you a question first Goddess? It might be related, and I've always puzzled over it, just like this." Misty asked.

"Yes, go ahead." Valentina gave permission.

"Can I be raped Goddess?" Misty asked, the confusion evident in her voice. "I mean like had it been me with Brad that day. If he chased me down, tackled me, held me down, and forced himself into me? That seems like rape, the exact definition of rape. But I don't think I'd think it was rape. I don't think he would have raped me because I wanted it to happen, I needed it to happen. I think if he had done that to me, I would be grateful as hell to him for doing it, not off claiming that I'd been raped."

"Please continue." Valentina said, having sensed that Misty had more to say.

"See, it's like when I watch movies or TV and some girl gets raped. It always shows her as all distressed or fucked up about it. That just always seems so strange to me, I wonder why the bitch just doesn't lay back and enjoy it. Or some serial killer is out there kidnapping women, getting his rocks off torturing them and everyone is trying to stop him. I always find myself rooting for the monster. People never get my sense of humor if we are watching shows like that because I'll say something like 'what's the bitch screaming about, she should just let him have his fun' or 'damn she's cute, I hope he rapes her before he kills her.' Even my joke about the woman with two black eyes being a slow learner. I just don't understand other people, and they certainly don't understand me." Misty said.

"I didn't know you when you experienced this thing with Brad, or created your fantasy about it, but perhaps I can give you a definition that you can believe in moving forward from this point. How would that be?" Valentina asked.

"Please Goddess." Misty responded.

"I think that from this point forward, many of your sexual encounters, now that you will be having them..." Valentina's words broke off as she burst into laughter.

"Many of your encounters, probably most of them, will certainly look like rape, maybe even feel like rape." Valentina continued once her laughter was under control.

Valentina felt Misty's cheek again nuzzling into her thigh. It was very clear that her words had a strongly calming effect on the girl.

"Let's imagine that you are very sick, throwing up in the toilet even, and your poor little ass is totally on fire because I used it so hard the night before. You don't want sex, you don't want anything. All you want to do is sit on the bathroom floor with your head close to the toilet. I on the other hand am not sick. Should my desires be denied because you are? How you feel, what you want, those things are of zero interest to me. If I wanted to take you I wouldn't hesitate to walk into the bathroom, pull you onto your hands and knees, shove your head into the toilet bowl, and brutally fuck your sore ass with my largest strap-on while you cried. For a normal person, that would be rape. It would be rape because that normal person didn't want to be fucked, but was forced to fuck. For you, it would not be rape. It wouldn't be rape because you are an empty vessel, a creature without opinion. You didn't want to be fucked, nor did you not want to be fucked. You were simply there, empty, devoid. I fucked you, because I decide if you are to be fucked or not. Your feelings or thoughts about it simply do not exist, or if they did somehow exist, would be completely irrelevant. Do you understand what I'm saying?" Valentiina asked.

"Yes Goddess, I do." Misty replied contentedly.

"Let's take another example. You are walking down the street, dressed like a whore, because I will always only allow you to dress like a whore, when all of the sudden a van screeches to a stop. Half a dozen men jump out. They drag you inside, and speed off. You later arrive at a remote mountain cabin and the men keep you there for two days, all of them brutally fucking you over and over. To normal people, that would most certainly be considered rape. Repeated rape. Gang rape. For you, it would not be rape. You would not have been raped because the men who took you and used you did so under my direction. You were surprised taken off the street and had no way of knowing what was happening. That would not be however any sort of violation of you. I certainly have no responsibility to inform you of what I might be planning, or of what will happen to you at any given moment. You must simply accept whatever I chose to give you. I do not need to introduce you to men who I might have fuck you, it matters not if you like them, know them, or anything of the sort. You are empty until I fill you. Does that make sense to you?" Valentina asked.

"Yes Goddess, I'm understanding." Misty replied.

"But you can be raped. In the last example, the men used you at my direction. Let's change it though and say that it was all random, that they did so on their own. Then that my dear, that would be rape. I don't want you to worry about it though. You will never be raped; I keep better security than your American President. Still following me?" Valentina asked.

"Yes Goddess." Misty replied.

"Let me give you another example then. Let's say that you are here sometime without me. Let's say that you find the waiter very attractive, and you long to have his cock between your lips. You seduce him, he seduces you, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you join him in the storage closet, get down on your knees, and suck him off. That would be rape. Can you understand why?" Valentina asked.

"I think so Goddess." Misty answered. "It would be rape because you own me. If I decided to have sex with someone that would violate your property, it would be as if you were stolen from, raped."

"Good girl." Valentina said, pleased that Misty was understanding.

Misty purred softly, filled with pleasure at receiving Valentina's compliment.

"Rape though Misty, it comes in many forms. Many degrees. Normal people would agree that abduction, followed by forced sex, followed by torture, followed by murder would be the worse case of rape, the worst degree of it. Make sense?" Valentina asked.

"Yes, certainly Goddess." Misty replied.

"As we have been discussing however, you are not like most people. If that form of rape happened to you it would be of a much lesser degree than that which would be worst. Can you guess what could be so much worse?" Valentina asked.

"No Goddess, I can't." Misty answered, understanding escaping her.

"That wet little slit separating the delicate folds of your little pussy. If you ever allowed your fingertip to enter that little slit, if you ever allowed yourself to caress your lips or your clit without a panty in place, if you ever slipped a finger into yourself. Then Misty, you would be raping yourself. Touching what belongs to me alone. That would be the ultimate form of rape for you. It would be unforgivable. The consequences unimaginable. You are never, ever, to violate my cunt, the moist cunt between your legs. Understand?" Valentina asked, with ice in her voice.

"Yes Goddess. I do understand, and I'll never do it." Misty assured her.

"Good. You've kept that pussy shut for me for 24 years, so I firmly believe that you will keep it shut into the future." Valentina said.

"Of course Goddess." Misty answered, once again relaxing into Valentina's thigh.

"Enough about rape? Does that help you?" Valentina asked.

"Yes, it does, thank you Goddess." Misty answered.

"Good. Then go on. When you left off you said that you could be straight, but that it wasn't the whole story." Valentina demanded.

"Right, so, that was a fantasy, a truly delicious one, but there are so many others, equally delicious, hundreds, thousands of them even." Misty began.

"Go on." Valentina urged.

"Like recently, the place I work out at got a new yoga instructor. Her body is so smoking hot, but that isn't the big thing. The big thing is that she specializes in hot yoga, and the heat makes her sweat, a lot. I find myself making up just about any excuse to talk with her after class, but I'm not there to talk, I'm not even there for the class, I don't like hot yoga. I'm there because of her scent. Her sweat is so powerful, it must be pheromones, I catch it and my lust just blooms to life. In my fantasy I'm her locker room attendant. I follow her to the lockers after class. I start while she's still dressed in her tank top and yoga pants. She lifts her arms for me, and I bring my face into her underarms. There I begin to lick. I spend an hour licking her, licking every drop of sweat from her beautiful body. First her underarms, later I lick under her breasts, always moving down her body, I kneel behind her, put my face between the mounds of her beautiful ass and lick every centimeter of her cleft, certainly not neglecting her tiny hole which relaxes under my tongue. I finish with her feet, her wonderful, aromatic, sweaty feat. I do lick her pussy lips clean, but only to clean. I'm not allowed to make that erotic. She tells me that I'm too disgusting for her, that she could never respect me, that she only allows me to clean her so that she can go home to the woman she shares a bed with nice and clean. After she leaves me to step into the shower, I pick up her clothes. I take them home, masturbate while sniffing them, then hand wash them, returning them to her the next day." Misty said.

"So that could make you a lesbian perhaps?" Valentina asked.

"It could I suppose, but when contrasted with all the other fantasies..." Misty trailed off.

"Yes, I can see where you used to be confused. Before you became empty for me." Valentina said.

"And then I have other fantasies too. Couple fantasies. Like I used to babysit for this couple down the street. Their basement door was always locked, but I was always curious, and one day I found the key. Well, I snuck down there, and there was a whole bdsm, dungeon type setup. I was still fairly young, but I've always been attracted to internet porn, so I knew exactly what it was. Judging from how nice and well stocked it was it was clear that one of them, obviously, spent lots of time getting erotically tortured by the other one down in that basement, or perhaps they switched, or perhaps other people were involved too. It didn't matter. I spent countless hours down in that basement, in my mind, imagining that I was the one strapped down, that I was the one serving and suffering for both of them, that they, husband and wife, tag teamed me. So, there you go, possible bi. It didn't hurt anything that both were attractive as all get out." Misty said.

"Yes, I can see how all of this used to be so confusing for you. Why your thoughts were so jumbled about it when I looked at them in your mind back when you first contacted me." Valentina said.

"I'm sorry I can't answer your question Goddess." Misty said.

"What is your sexual orientation Misty? Tell me, do you prefer men or women, cunts or cocks?" Valentina asked.

Misty was comforted to hear the familiar question. "I am nothing Goddess. I have no orientation, no preference. Men, women, both, whomever, wherever, however, who I fuck, who fucks me, none of those things are any of my business. I belong to you, and as such, I need to always mind my own business and stay out of yours. Nothing Goddess, I am nothing, I am empty, a blank canvas for you to fill." She said while looking up at Valentina.

"Excellent Misty. You have learned your lesson well." Valentina said, while stroking Misty's cheek.

"Goddess?" Misty asked.

"Yes my pet?" Valentina replied.

"Thank you Goddess. I think that by you having me talk about it, I have actually come up with an answer to your question. I think I figured out what I was before you met me." Misty said.

"Interesting. Tell me." Valentina directed.

"Now that I've talked about it I think I've figured out that before I met you things like orientation, gender, and all the rest were meaningless to me. I think that I was asking myself the wrong question Goddess." Misty said.

"Go on." Valentina replied.

"I think what was important to me, what I always needed but could never find was power. Power, but not exactly power. Power combined with a willingness to use it is closer, but still not precise." Misty paused to gather her thoughts, and Valentina allowed the silence to linger.

"Power over me, combined with a willingness to use that power, and to use that power against me. That is it, that is what I was." Misty said.

"So you could have been easily happy, equally happy, licking a woman's clit or sucking a man's cock, as long as that person had power over you, a willingness to use that power, and to use it against you?" Valentina asked.

"Yes. That's it, gender, orientation, those things never mattered, power mattered. I don't know why I never realized that." Misty replied.

"I'm glad that you were able to realize that about yourself." Valentina said. "Now what are you?"

"Now, I'm nothing. I used to have this huge, overwhelming need, deep in my core, in my being, my soul. Meeting you when I came into this restaurant, sitting at your feet, the hole is filled. Completely filled. I am able to be nothing, completely empty for you Goddess. Empty of preference I now only have one thing to worry about, pleasing you." Misty answered.

"Do you believe yourself to be truly empty now? You weren't when we started this conversation." Valentina asked.

"Yes Goddess, I do, at least for this moment." Misty replied.

Valentina pushed herself into Misty's mind and there saw that the girl truly believed what she was saying. While in Misty's mind though, Valentina also realized that Misty's need to pee had grown almost to the point of being uncontrollable. She didn't want the girl to pee herself while kneeling on the floor, not tonight anyway, such delights were for the future, but she had ordered the girl to not ask again until after desert and coffee. She realized that if she wanted to prevent a mess, her plans would need to change.

"Good." Valentina said. "How have you made so much progress so quickly though?"

"I sort of meditate. Focus on my breathing a lot. While we've been talking I've been breathing. With each breath out, I've tried to send my preferences, my opinions, out of myself. With each breath in, I've tried to breathe in nothingness. I think it helps me to process things well Goddess." Misty answered.

"Very well. Now I'm going to cut up our steak, and while I do that I want you to crawl, from here, up the stairs, and into the bathroom. Once you are inside, I want you to remove your panties, and place a small bit of the waistband between your teeth. Since you are there anyway, you should take a pee. Wash your hands, then crawl all the way back to me, with your panty held between your teeth. Understand?" Valentina asked.

"Yes Goddess." Misty replied, relief plainly evident on her face as she turned to go.

Valentina watched the girl sensually crawl her way through the entire restaurant and up the stairs. "Fuck, the bitch is hot." She thought while feeling her desire grow.

As she began cutting the steak, she thought about the long conversation she had just had with Misty. She knew from the time she had earlier spent in Misty's mind just how confused the girl had been about orientation and gender, and she had planned on giving the girl an orientation this very night. She was going to declare Misty a lesbian, with a strong fetish for women's asses, cunts, feet, and tits, with her level of desire pegged to that descending order. She was also going to give Misty a fetish for cocks, so that even though the girl was a lesbian, she could still get hot for a good dick.