Misty's Need Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alas though, Valentina thought, the girl had taken to the concept of emptiness much more easily than she had thought she would. Nothingness, the ability to stand outside of oneself as an observer instead of as the self, those things were eastern spiritual disciplines that Misty must have picked up from somewhere. Valentina knew that such things would greatly help Misty process all the pain she would be receiving in the future, so was pleased that the girl came equipped with some level of this ability, instead of having to learn it all from scratch.

She decided, that given Misty's extremely quick progress, and obvious knowledge of the spiritual techniques utilized to reach nothingness, she would refrain from giving Misty a sexual orientation. She decided that it would be much better to have the girl as empty as possible.

She finished cutting the steak, and separating the fat from the flesh at the same time Misty started crawling down the stairs, back to her. Flesh, and vegetables remained on the plate; fat and garnish were pushed on to a saucer. Her task done, she leaned back in her chair and enjoyed the beautiful vision that was Misty crawling to her.

"Give them to me." Valentina said, reaching her hand towards Misty's panty just as soon as the girl reached her position, kneeling between her legs.

Misty opened her mouth and the panty fell into Valentina's hand. She placed it on the table.

"What opinions do you have, and what remains beyond those opinions Misty?" Valentina asked.

Misty raised her eyes, and smiled as she spoke. "I love steak served rare, I adore being a virgin, and I positively swoon with joy when I receive rough anal sex. Beyond that, I don't understand Goddess. There is nothing else. I am nothing. I just observe whatever may happen."

"Good girl." Valentina said. "But now I want you to remove those three preferences from yourself, I want you completely blank for me. You have no preference for steak in any form; you simply eat what I tell you to eat. You are a virgin, and you will stay a virgin, but because it is important to me, not because you have any particular feeling about your virginity. You will receive rough anal sex, but because it is what I want you to receive, not because you have an opinion about it or how it feels. Do you understand Misty?"

"Yes, I understand Goddess..." Misty's words trailed off, the girl obviously confused.

"Don't be confused, I've simply changed my mind, and that in turn requires that your mind be changed as well. Instead of these three preferences, I want more nothingness. Understand?" Valentina followed up.

"Yes, Goddess, I understand now." Misty said.

Valentina could feel the girl breathing against her leg; she decided to allow that process to happen uninterrupted for a few minutes.

Eventually she reached out to Misty, pulled the girls head against her inner thigh.

"What are you Misty?" Valentina asked.

"Nothing Goddess, I am nothing." Misty answered softly as she pulled herself out of her self-induced trance.

Valentina sat up straighter in her chair, pulling away from Misty as she did so. With enough space now between them, she took the dinner plate in hand and placed it on the floor in front of Misty.

"We talked so long it's all cold and not going to be good at all. It's a shame, the steaks here are truly amazing, but I probably wouldn't have eaten much anyway. You do need nourishment, especially since I'll likely feed off you later, so bend down and eat every bite. Use your fingers." Valentina directed, before leaning back and enjoying her time watching her newest prey eat.

Misty ate quickly, and soon had eaten everything. Valentina signaled for the waiter. When he arrived, she ordered Bailey's Irish Cream for both of them, again a double for herself, and half of a single for Misty. She also ordered Bananas Foster for herself, but explained to the waiter with a wink that Misty would be savoring the moisture of her own panty for desert.

For her part, Misty's lust exploded in intensity while Valentina was talking to the waiter. The idea of her humiliation, in front of others, had always been a shockingly powerful fantasy for her.

While they waited for desert, Valentina explained that the panty ritual Misty had been performing at her direction ever since their first shared phone call, the sniffing, the licking, and the half hour using them as a gag would no longer be the same. The ritual would remain the same, but from now on Misty would be performing it with Valentina's panties instead of her own.

Soon desert arrived. Misty hadn't seen the waiter carry her panty off to the kitchen, or Valentina hand it to him, but obviously that had taken place because it came back to her plated.

The plate was covered with a large swirl of dark chocolate syrup. Her panty rested upon that swirl, perfectly centered on the plate. A round ball, half raspberry syrup, the other half whipping cream was placed on the panty, where the waistband started expanding into the front V. Into this was placed a sprig of mint garnish, and the whole plate was dusted with chocolate powder.

Misty took the panty from the plate and did her best to lick chocolate, raspberry, whipping cream, and her now cold and sticky wetness from it. Valentina savored a couple bites of the Bananas Foster as she watched the girl struggle to get the soft material clean.

"That's enough, put them back on the plate." Valentina said when it seemed that Misty had done as well as could be done. "Here, have some of mine."

As she spoke, Valentina placed a large spoonful of banana and cream, directly on the floor.

Misty bent forward to begin eating it, but before she could start, Valentina's foot came down on it, instantly creating a sticky mess. She ground her shoe into it a couple of times, then pulled it away.

"Off my shoe first bitch." She commanded, her voice filled with ice.

Misty took her time with the shoe, and when she was done, every trace of the desert was removed from the sole and upper of Valentina's shoe. She then moved on to the mess on the floor, and did her best to eat it all with her fingers. She sat up when she was finished. Valentina in turn made a point of carefully looking down at the floor.

"There is still some on the floor, and I am not going to leave this restaurant a mess. Bend your slutty little ass over and lick the floor clean." Valentina said, continuing to keep her voice and manner as bitchy as possible.

When the floor was cleaned to Valentina's satisfaction, she again allowed her manner to soften, and gently pulled Misty's body into her own. She noticed that the girl had sticky hair, and a sticky face, but she knew that could be taken care of soon. They finished their Bailey's, Valentina continuing to feed Misty hers by hand, and soon Valentina had ordered a coffee for each of them.

"Cream or sugar?" Valentina asked when the steaming cups of coffee had been delivered.

"I'm sorry Goddess, but I don't have any particular way I like to drink it." Misty said.

"Good girl." Valentina purred in response.

She knew that the girl used to have an opinion about it. A strong opinion. She always wanted her coffee overly sweet and with a small dollop of milk. "Too damn bad, little slut, you'll be drinking it black from now on." Valentina thought to herself.

After they had each enjoyed a few sips of coffee, Valentina decided that it was time to bring up a most important topic.

"I have decided that I'm going to keep you. I don't need a week. I also know, because I felt it the moment that it happened up in the bathroom, that you too have reached the same conclusion about things." Valentina began.

She felt Misty's body melt into hers, the girl was so happy, Valentina could feel it radiating off of her in waves.

"You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I cannot fathom how you never saw that. You are also, without a doubt, the most depraved woman I have ever met. That is extremely interesting to me; the dark recesses of your mind are fascinating to me. Therefore I will keep you. I will keep you because you are beautiful and because you are interesting." Valentina continued.

"Thank you Goddess." Misty sighed in reply.

"I make you only a single promise. That is to kill you. You will always be beautiful and you will always be interesting, because before either of those things fade, I will drink the life from your body. You will die beautiful and interesting, that is my promise to you." Valentina concluded.

"Thank you Goddess, thank you." Misty said, a shiver of delight coursing through her body.

"Of course, after you're dead, well you won't be beautiful then!" Valentina said with a laugh. "There aren't many, but some boys just love sticking their disgusting cocks into cold, dead, lifeless, putrid holes. Your body will be desecrated, and when it is finally too decayed for anyone to use, you'll go into an unmarked shallow grave, where I imagine the birds and creatures will feast on your rotting flesh. After a few short decades, your parents, brother and sister will die, and then there will be no more remembrance of you at all."

Valentina felt terror replace delight within Misty. Misty knew of course that she was in the clutches of a vampire, prey to Valentina's predator, but hearing the words had a strong impact on the girl.

"Except by me." Valentina concluded, changing her tone from humor to lovingness. "I will live forever, and I will remember my most beautiful and interesting pet forever. Unlike all other mortals, you will never die because your memory will live on within me."

"Please... Goddess." Misty whispered, almost overcome by panic, yet longing for exactly what Valentina promised.

"Let's get out of here, I want to take you out dancing. You crawl, two paces behind me, and off to my right side. Keep your eyes focused on me, from my waist to my feet so that my turns and stops don't catch you by surprise." Valentina said, rising from the table.