Misty's Need Ch. 09

Story Info
Misty & Valentina's first night together.
10.9k words
3.3
4.9k
2
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside the home's entry hall, Valentina stopped and let her hand drop from Misty's waist.

"On your knees pet." She said softly.

Misty quickly got into her customary kneeling position, but groaned in pain as her knees hit the traditional Mexican tile floor. She had been on her knees for hours and the pain had grown to be rather intense.

"I'm more relieved to be done with that stupid slut from the club than you could imagine. Damn she was tiresome, a horrible person too." Valentina said.

She reached down to caress Misty's cheek and noticed that sweat had popped out all over her face. She traced a rivulet of it with a fingertip, and then placed her finger to her lips, tasting the girl's sweat.

"It's your knees isn't it? That's why you are sweating, from the pain. The pain is growing worse isn't it?" She asked, still maintaining her soft tone.

Misty nodded her head yes.

"Would you like to stand for a while, take the pressure off of them?" Valentina asked as she pulled her panty out of Misty's mouth.

"I honestly don't have any opinion about it Goddess. Whether I stand or kneel is up to you, and I think it best if I just mind my own business." Misty answered.

"Good girl. I love that you are blank for me, and you are right of course, whatever I plan to do to you, or have you do, none of it is any of your concern. I'm thrilled that you understand that." Valentina said.

"Thank you Goddess." Misty whispered, intensely happy to hear Valentina's words of praise.

"I know that your knees are hurting now, that they will be hurting a lot worse by the time you go to sleep tonight, and that a few days from now they will be hurting so badly that you'll have an extremely hard time even moving. I know all those things but I hope you understand that I don't care. I like the idea of you spending hours and hours on your knees, and I love seeing you on your knees, so you'll just have to learn to deal with it. Alright sweet girl?" Valentina asked, stuffing her panty back into Misty's mouth as she spoke.

Misty again nodded yes.

"I hope you know as well that your knees are just an example. When it comes down to it, I don't care how you'll figure out how to deal with anything that I do to you, or require you to do. Your suffering just isn't my concern. Understand?" She asked, her tone growing ever softer, more loving.

Again, the nod yes from Misty.

"Good girl." Valentina purred. She again reached down to stroke the girl's face.

"The slut from the club was horrible, but not entirely unproductive. I've got a nice meal to look forward too, and I learned some new words that have a truly delightful impact upon you!" Valentina said.

Misty nuzzled her cheek against Valentina's hand.

"You wrote so many fantasies out for me, and I saw so many more when I visited your mind, yet this whole 'it' thing wasn't in any of them. Is it new for you too? A powerful trigger that you didn't even know you had?" Valentina asked.

Once again, Misty nodded yes.

"Explain." Valentina demanded while pulling her panty from the girl's mouth. This time dropping it on the floor.

"I don't know what it was Goddess, or where it came from. But when she called me 'it' there was like some huge explosion of need in me, focused right at my pussy. I always have need, am always filled with desire and lust, but this was on top of all that. Then when you called me 'it' too, well my desire just grew that much larger." Misty said.

"Interesting." Valentina said. "I'll have to think about all of that."

She continued to stroke the girl's cheek.

"I'll have someone give you a full tour of the house tomorrow. For now we'll go up to my bedroom, we need to spend a few minutes discussing your immediate future, as well as the slut from the club's last few days. My assistant will join us. Once all that boring stuff is out of the way, I want to take a bath with you, and then we'll see about brutalizing the tiny little hole in your ass. There should be plenty of time for you to get me off too, but then off to bed, for it's very late and we must be ready for sleep before the sun rises." Valentina said.

She turned to walk away. "Crawl. And don't forget my panty, pick it up with your teeth and bring it with you, you'll need to hand wash it later." She commanded.

The house was massive, and Valentina was moving quickly. Misty had a hard time keeping up with her, and her knees felt ready to explode at any second. Relief rolled through her when she saw that Valentina had finally entered a huge and beautiful bedroom, and best of all, that the bedroom was fully carpeted.

Valentina made her way to an overstuffed sofa, and sat with her back against the arm rest, stretching her very long legs along it's length. Misty knelt on the floor next to her.

"Not here pet." Valentina said. "Down by my feet. Crawl down there, then just kneel in that beautiful way you have been practicing all these years. Face me so that I can admire you, but keep your head lowered and your eyes on the floor."

Misty slid back down on all fours, and made the short crawl to the other end of the sofa. Valentina was mesmerized by the way her girl's body moved, the way her thighs and ass contracted and relaxed as she moved. The way her holes were both perfectly displayed. When Misty turned and knelt up Valentina's view of her body changed, but was no less pleasing.

"Please come up Julio." Valentina said into an intercom box located on a high table just behind the sofa.

Within minutes the man was there.

"As you know, I've had some things set up for a woman I met online, in hopes of forming a long term relationship. Assuming that all she told me about herself, and all I observed in her mind turned out to be true. It has been centuries since I had a real relationship, but things in the world are changing, and I feel that it is time for me to change in order to meet what is going to prove to be an exciting future." Valentina began.

"So, I guess what I'm saying is, Julio, meet Misty. Misty is going to be staying with us indefinitely. Her role in the house will be rather unique as she won't be food, nor an employee, perhaps its best to just think of her as my pet." Valentina concluded.

"I'm very pleased to meet you Misty." Julio said, while reaching out to shake her hand.

Misty froze, not knowing what was expected of her. What should she call him? Should she shake his hand? How should she greet him?

Valentina saw Misty's hesitation and understood the problem the girl faced.

"Greet Julio as an equal Misty. You are my property, but equal to everyone else in the house." Valentina directed.

Misty raised her head to look Julio in the eye, gave him a huge smile, and took his hand in hers.

"I'm glad to meet you as well Julio, I hope that we can be friends." She said.

"Of course, I hope so too." Julio replied.

The introductions out of the way, Valentina got down to business.

"Julio, we have a few things we need to discuss tonight, but before we do, I need you to send a couple of the boys to see if we have something." Valentina said.

"Of course, what do you need?" Julio asked.

"I know that our terra cotta floor tiles break from time to time, and that we replace them right away, so I'm wondering if we have any spare tiles? Perhaps in the maintenance shed?" Valentina asked.

"I think that we do, I don't think we go buy more every time." Julio answered.

"Good. Then I would like you to have someone fetch me half a dozen spare tiles, or as many as we have, right away. If we don't have any tiles, perhaps there might be some boards or something instead. Anything flat, hard, and perhaps three feet square should work, but tiles would be best." Valentina ordered.

"Right away Ma'am." Julio said as he turned to leave the room.

While they waited for him to return, Valentina had Misty remove her shoes, and begin worshiping her feet. Finding her feet hot and sweaty, along with the unique scent of her Goddess, Misty was soon entranced beyond any care.

Within 5 minutes however Julio returned, followed by two men carrying three tiles each.

"Splendid." Valentina exclaimed. "Please note exactly where the girl is kneeling and when she moves, create a square of tiles there for her to kneel on. I don't think it appropriate for her to be kneeling on carpet."

As she spoke Valentina felt a shudder of fear travel up from Misty's core, to her mouth, and from there to Valentina's own foot. Feeling a physical manifestation of Misty's fear brought a smile to her face.

The men with the tiles made their way over to Misty.

"Crawl over to the window pet." Valentina said. "This will only take a minute and then you can get right back to my feet."

Misty moved, the men placed the tiles, and a minute later they were gone.

"All done Misty, come enjoy the tiles I had brought up for you." Valentina said with a laugh.

"Thank you Goddess. I know that I'll enjoy them very much." Misty answered, with complete honesty.

Valentina had noticed that Misty was on carpet, and on noticing made the effort to have it changed. Valentina noticing and making the effort so that Misty would be most pleasing to her was proof to Misty of Valentina's regard for her. Where others might see cruelty in Valentina's actions, Misty saw love.

Misty crawled back to her place at Valentina's feet, knees firmly planted on the unforgiving tiles. She let out a groan of pain as she settled her weight on to her knees, but soon her mouth was again filled with her Goddess's toes.

Valentina motioned for Julio to sit in a chair opposite the sofa.

"First thing first." She said once he had sat down, opened his notebook, and taken pen in hand. "I want all the carpet out of this house by the end of the week. There should be tile under most of the carpets, but if not have it installed. No throw rugs either. I want every floor in this house to be traditional tile from now forward." Valentina ordered.

"Yes. I'll arrange for that first thing in the morning." Julio said.

As Misty listened she realized that the carpets were being removed to increase and enhance her suffering. She was thrilled to think that Valentina thought so much of her that she would re-do her home just to enhance her enjoyment of their time together, but that thrill was matched by a fear that without any carpeted refuge, she might not be able to handle what would be demanded, she assumed hour after hour, day after day.

"Second. I need someone to get Misty up earlier than the time I normally rise. I'll need her up and ready to do business by 5:00PM, so better wake her up at 4:00PM. That way at 5:00PM it'll be 7:00 in the evening up in Seattle, the perfect time for her to call her parents. She will tell them that she has been hired for a new job, librarian of a private collection, here in Mexico, and that she won't be coming home other than to pack her things." Valentina said.

"No problem." Julio said. "I'll see that she has what she needs."

"Do you understand what you are to do Misty?" Valentina asked.

"Yes. Call the folks, tell them about a wonderful new job, librarian for a private collection and let them know that I'm moving to Mexico Goddess. I presume that I shouldn't tell them that I also met a wonderful woman who keeps me on a leash, spanks me with a big wooden paddle, and promises to fuck me up the ass on a regular basis." Misty said with a huge laugh.

Valentina joined in Misty's laughter. "Yes, I think your presumption is correct." She said once she had gotten her giggles under control.

"Keep it short and sweet, light on the details. Tell them that you will be back to fetch your things, will see them there, and tell them that they are always welcome to visit you here, once you get settled. Probably should leave out the Goddess part though." Valentina directed, chuckling.

"Third, Julio." Valentina said, now back to business.

"Yes, Ma'am?" He answered.

"Misty will need access to a computer so that she can write a formal letter of resignation, with the same information, to her employer." Valentina said.

"I'll see to it." Julio said.

"Fourth, I plan on using Misty for awhile tonight, but when I'm done I'll need someone to take her to the room I had prepared for her. I want the nurse to give her an enema, help her shower, and then catheterize her. That way she will not encounter any need to get up when she should be sleeping." Valentina said.

"Of course, I'll take care of it." Julio replied, taking notes.

"Does the nurse fully understand the limitations I've discussed with everyone about Misty's cunt?" Valentina asked.

"Yes, she does." Julio replied.

"And she is aware of what the consequences would be if her finger even accidentally slipped into my girl's slit? That she, her entire family, and all her closest friends would die horrible deaths?" Valentina asked, her voice devoid of anything but will.

"Yes, she understands. Everyone does. No one will do anything to violate your property, I assure you." Julio reassured her.

"Good. But, I've also got to think about Misty. She's never put so much as her own finger between her cute little pussy lips, never even caressed those lips unless it was through clothing. It's amazing to me, but somehow she's managed to keep her hands off herself for all of these years. The thing is, I expect that to continue. That little slit between her legs belongs to me, not to her, and I want such a serious reminder of that for her that she never forgets. So, what I'd like to have done is after the nurse catheterizes Misty, I want her to use a surgical stapler to affix her outer labia to each other. Not just one or two staples, a whole long series running the length of her slit, with just enough gap for the catheter tube." Valentina said.

"I will see that it gets done, and gets done correctly." Julio promised.

Misty's head was swimming. Catheters, enemas, surgical staples, it was shocking to hear Valentina describe what she intended to do to her, and all during their first night together. To hear herself talked about in such a planned out way. She tried to focus on the foot between her lips, but between listening to Valentina give her instructions, and the ever growing pain in her knees, she didn't know how much longer she could retain any semblance of focus.

"Good. After that it will be a simple matter of chaining her feet to the foot of her bed, her hands to the head of it, and her neck to the wall. When that is done, lock her inside and leave her until it is time for her to get up and make her phone calls. Just leave the catheter in her, strap the bag to her leg so that she can function, but when she gets up give her an enema right away." Valentina ordered.

"Of course." Julio said, continuing to take notes.

"Enough about Misty, now let's talk about that slut I brought home tonight." Valentina said.

"What do you have in mind?" Julio asked.

"Well, I had originally planned to drink her dry tonight, but she really pissed me off in the club, and on the drive home. She is awfully pretty, and it has been awhile since you boys got a treat, so why don't you transfer her to the men's lounge tomorrow. Leave her in the temple tonight so that she can see what's in store for her, but tomorrow you guys take her. She's clean and sexy. Make sure everyone has ample chance to use her, and once you have all gotten your fill, then send her back to the temple and I'll take care of business." Valentina said.

"Excellent, thank you Ma'am, I'm certain that everyone will appreciate having the chance to use her." Julio said.

"Tonight I'm going to be tired from a long day, and probably be quite sexually fulfilled from all the use I'm getting out of Misty, so I won't really be feeling a need to get sexy when I feed. Just get one of the plainer, duller ones strapped down for me, I think we've got a pretty good supply of cattle that looked a lot better in the club than they did once I got them home." Valentina directed.

"Of course, I'll take care of it now, so that your food is ready whenever you are." Julio said.

"Thank you Julio. The last thing I need is Misty's phone." Valentina said.

"Yes, we picked up her things from the hotel earlier. Here it is." Julio said, removing the phone from his pocket and handing it to her.

"Good night Julio, you may go." Valentina dismissed him.

"Good night Ma'am." Julio replied as he headed out of the room, closing the door behind himself.

Valentina pulled her foot away from Misty, reached down, and handed the girl her phone.

"Are your social media, email accounts, or any other form of communication locked with a password on your phone, or do they all open up fully with stored passwords?" Valentina asked.

"All the passwords are stored Goddess. The apps are ready for use as soon as they open." Misty replied.

"Good. Now unlock your phone and hand it to me." Valentina said.

Misty did so, and once Valentina had the phone back in her hand she changed the passcode without informing Misty what the new one was.

"You'll still have use of your phone and all your apps, but you'll need to ask my permission to use it and I will review everything you receive and send. I'll also direct you to make certain posts from time to time. Like the photos of you tonight. I'll wait until after you have a chance to let your folks know that you are moving here, and until you've been able to communicate with your employer, but after that, those photos are going out in your social media. We'll think up some goofy captions, maybe something like 'my first kiss in Mexico' for the one with you kissing that whore's ass, or 'I learned that in Mexico bad little girls get spankings' for the one that highlights the marks on your bottom. It'll help communicate to everyone that your life has undergone some changes, that while you are still Misty, and still there for them, they will need to accept some additional facets of you. Plus it will be fun!" Valentina said with a chuckle.

Misty wasn't surprised to hear that photos of her would be posted. She had actually thought about it quite a bit once it looked like she might actually be flying to see Valentina, and she had concluded that it was a good idea. It would make things simpler in the long run. Living a relationship as she envisioned with Valentina could be extremely difficult to try and explain, she'd need to come out that she was in a relationship with a woman, then try and come out that the relationship was based on an extreme power imbalance dynamic, maybe even have to explain why it was OK that she looked bruised and battered sometimes. So much easier to just have a small handful of photos do all of that explaining for her. People could accept it, or not, and she wouldn't have to say a word.

Valentina stood up from the sofa, and took a step so that she was standing right over where Misty knelt. "Undress me pet." She said, turning her back to Misty.

Misty raised herself up from her position resting on her calves. She winced and groaned in pain as her already screaming knees were forced to hold even more weight. Now possessing enough height to reach the top of Valentina's corset, she began the unlacing process, thrilled to be able to see more of her Goddess's skin every time a lace gave way. Eventually the corset was fully unlaced, and Misty was able to remove it from Valentina's body.

She then placed each of her hands on Valentina's hip's, slid them under the waistband of her leather panty, slowly and gently lowering it to the floor, running her hands all the way down Valentina's legs as she did so. This was the first time Misty had been able to truly caress her Goddess and she was thrilled by the sensations in her hands as they ran over Valentina's soft skin.

Valentina stepped out of the panty that was now lying on the floor, and as she did so she opened her legs beyond shoulder width. Misty was transfixed by the beauty posed before her.