Misty's Need Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentina began to touch Misty's knees. Poking and prodding at them. She often heard Misty suck a hard breath in when she touched an especially sensitive spot. As she touched the girl, Valentina entered her mind. She saw that the pain Misty was showing was not an exaggeration, that it really was extremely intense, too much for the girl's mind to process into pleasure.

Most of all, Valentina saw the terrible conflict that was raging within the girl. She clearly saw that at this particular moment in time, Misty's greatest fear was to be put back down on her knees. She was deeply afraid of the pain she would feel if she had to again rest her weight upon them. That fear however was joined by an even greater fear, the fear that she would not be able to bear the pain, would fall over or something, and thereby disappoint Valentina. These two parallel fears raced through Misty's mind, each seeking dominance over the other. Beyond each of those fears however, covering and coating each, was desire. A desire that she be put back down on her knees. Not because she wanted it, but because it would be yet another proof of Valentina's heartlessness and cruelty if she made such a demand. Above all, Misty needed uncaring selfishness from Valentina.

This constant and continual conflict within Misty was one of the things that made her so endlessly fascinating to Valentina.

"Your poor knees do look terrible, and I can see how badly they are hurting you. Judging from how you reacted to my touching, the pain must be extremely intense. I did hear a little scream earlier. Did you happen to scream when you came off the toilet and back on to your knees?" Valentina asked.

"Yes Goddess. I didn't mean to, it just kind of exploded out of me." Misty answered.

"That's fine Misty. If pain gets bad enough to make you scream, then by all means scream." Valentina said. "I rather like hearing it."

A comfortable silence reigned between them as Valentina let her body slip fully back into the tub and she started caressing her own body with a washcloth. Valentina let the silence linger, allowed it to do its work implanting some small hope within the girl that she would be able to remain standing.

"Misty my pet?" Valentina said, finally breaking the silence.

"Yes Goddess?" Misty replied.

"Get back down on your knees where you belong." Valentina ordered.

Valentina watched Misty's face carefully as the girl gingerly returned to her knees, and her normal kneeling position. Misty didn't cry out when her knees hit the floor, but as Valentina watched, silent tears began forming in and falling from the girl's eyes.

"Your tears are very beautiful." Valentina said as they continued to fall.

Misty moaned. In pleasure or pain? Neither of them truly knew.

"I'd like to see how you look in a new position. Put your hands behind your head, with your fingers interlaced, just like your standing position. Then raise your thighs up, off your calves, so that your body is straight up off your knees. That should increase the pressure on them a bit." Valentina ordered.

Misty was able to move into position, and she held it, but her tears were no longer silent. She was now sobbing softly.

"Good girl." Valentina said. "Just stay there."

Valentina then stood, took a large, luxurious towel from the rack next to the tub, and began drying her body as she watched Misty's suffering.

"Not tonight, but someday, probably soon, you'll be kneeling in that position and I'll have your feet hooked to cuffs around your upper thighs. That will put your entire bodyweight directly onto your knees. Then when it comes time for you to crawl I can bind your hands to your shoulders so that your crawling is done on elbows and knees instead of hands and knees. I imagine that will be extremely intense." Valentina said as she continued drying her body.

Misty continued crying, but the sounds of sobbing were fading.

"You are kneeling on hard marble, your knees feeling as if they are about to explode, and you are doing it for no reason other than I want to see you there. Instead you could be at home, in your own comfortable bed, relaxing, touching yourself through your panty, cumming instead of crying. Better yet, you could be in the warm embrace of a loving woman who wanted only to make your life more comfortable instead of less." Valentina continued, and she stepped out of the tub to begin drying her legs.

"I don't know what that makes you. I've spent hours in your mind, I know that you are whip smart, so you aren't like this because you are stupid, but one would have to think that your decision to kneel on my marble as you are is painfully stupid, when you could be back home, loved by a delightful woman who would spend every day trying to make you happy. So, what are you I wonder? What makes you this way? I guess it doesn't really matter, the important thing is that we fit, we are fitting perfectly." Valentina finished, as she tossed her towel onto Misty's shoes.

Misty knew that Valentina wasn't looking for an answer, knew that there wasn't an answer to give, so she remained quiet, trying to breathe through her pain, feeling the wet tears trickle down her face.

"Hop in the tub and clean yourself up. No time to soak, so make it quick, then dry off and hurry to join me in the bedroom." Valentina ordered.

Misty wasted no time getting up and off of her knees. She slid into the now lukewarm water and felt at least some of the aches begin to fade away as she reached for the soap.

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot, be sure and return to your knees as soon as you are dry, I need you to crawl to me, not walk." Valentina said as she left the room.

Back in her bedroom, Valentina went into the enormous walk in closet that contained all of her fetish wear and toys. She selected a dildo and a strap-on harness to match. She inserted the dildo into the harness, slid it up her legs, and then tightened the strap so that the base of the dildo was resting on her clit, and the rubber cock itself seemed naturally positioned. She then grabbed a small bottle of lubricant and headed back into the bedroom where she waited for her prey.

Misty washed her body and face as quickly as she could, then released the tub's drain, and dried her body. A gasp of pain escaped her lips as she went back down on her knees, but she quickly crawled to Valentina, not wanting her Goddess to have to wait.

She was greeted by a truly powerful sight. Valentina was standing tall atop the highest of black patent leather heels, her legs were held widely open, and a huge cock was jutting from her crotch. Her hands were on her hips, and her large but extremely firm breasts were standing bare, high on her chest.

Misty was in awe of Valentina's beauty as she crawled to her.

"Up on the bed Misty, right in the middle of it and on your hands and knees. It's very soft, so it probably won't hurt them too badly." Valentina directed.

Misty thought the bed felt truly amazing as her knees were finally able to sink into something soft, something with give.

"Good, but arch your back more, and bring your head up high, don't let it hang like that." Valentina directed, to make Misty's position that much more beautiful.

Once Misty was positioned to Valentina's liking, she climbed into the huge bed, also on her knees.

"Ordinarily I won't care how you manage to deal with pain and discomfort, as long as you deal with it, but I know that you've never slipped so much as your own fingertip into your ass, and I don't want to damage you unless I have too, so I'm going to tell you a bit about anal sex, and give you some advice. It will help if you take it." Valentina said as she poured some lubricant on her fingers.

She then touched Misty's hole, and began slowly and gently massaging it with the lube.

"The dildo I've decided to break you in with isn't huge as dildo's go, but it is at least a bit larger than any real cock I've ever seen. Most women find anal painful with small dude dicks, so that should give you some idea as to how this could feel done incorrectly. Correctly however, I've seen women take a lot bigger dildos than this one. What I want you to know is that it is possible, if you work at it." Valentina continued, pouring more lubricant straight from the bottle onto her fingers working Misty's hole.

"Ordinarily, normal people, would start their anal explorations very small. With little tiny dildos or plugs. Then they would gradually, over time, buy larger toys as their bodies learned to accommodate them. You don't have the luxury of time however. I have no interest in fucking you with some little bitty dildo, I want you riding a massive cock right from the start." Valentina said, adding yet more lube.

"The trick, and here is the best advice I can give, is to relax. If you are unable to relax this tiny little hole." Valentina said, slipping her index finger into Misty's ass.

"If you can't relax it, well, then when I drive into you, it is going to tear. Because of its location, healing will be almost impossible. Normally when that happens, say in prison, the doctors stitch the tear back up so that it can eventually heal." Valentina said, using her index finger to both massage Misty's hole, and push more lubricant inside.

"That wouldn't be possible in your case. It wouldn't be possible because I plan on fucking your little ass, every single day. If your asshole tore and I got it stitched up for you, well then the next day when I bent you over again, the stitches would just rip out." Valentina continued, while adding more lubricant to her fingers.

"So, you have a choice. You can keep your hole rigid like it is now, I'll tear it when I force my way inside, and then it will never really heal because I'll re-open the wound every day when I fuck you again, or you can breathe like you do, concentrate on relaxing your ass, and while it may still be painful, your hole won't be damaged while I fuck it. The choice is yours, but either way, you are getting used." Valentina concluded.

She felt Misty relax a bit around her index finger, so slipped a second inside, while adding more lube from the bottle with her free hand.

"Good girl. Just keep relaxing, just like that." Valentina said as she continued trying to massage Misty's hole open.

It took a few minutes, but Misty was able to relax to some extent, and Valentina's fingers helped to open her. Not nearly enough to make the fucking comfortable, but enough that the girl wouldn't be torn.

Valentina then pulled her hand away, and slathered lubricant all over the rubber cock. More than she would normally use, feeling that Misty would benefit from all that she could get. She then moved into position, again slipped her fingers in and out of Misty's ass, and placed the head of the dildo against the girl's opening.

"Don't rock your body away from me when I push, I don't want to chase you across this bed. Keep your hips pushed back into me no matter what. Understand slut?" Valentina asked.

"Yes Goddess." Misty said, with fear evident in her voice.

"I want to hear you ask me to fuck your ass." Valentina said.

"Please Goddess, please fuck me up the ass, I need to feel you inside me." Misty said after a slight hesitation.

Valentina then began slowly and methodically forcing the dildo into Misty. As she kept pushing and releasing, in and out, a centimeter at a time the girl began to moan. Loudly, hungrily. Misty was going to be a very loud, very exciting sex partner Valentina learned.

Eventually the first couple of inches of the dildo were buried into the girl. Valentina knew that the leading point was all the way through her sphincter, and as this particular dildo didn't get larger in diameter as one went down the shaft Valentina knew that she could now fuck her little bitch with wild abandon, and without risk of doing damage.

She pushed her mind into Misty's and found a swirl of things. A concentration on her breath and an effort to further relax. An overwhelming desire to please the Goddess. Pain. And need. A need to have her body penetrated, invaded, to feel Valentina fully within her.

Valentina also saw shame in Misty's mind. That was new. In all her previous visits she had encountered many interesting things, but never shame. Valentina knew that she would want to remember that, keep it handy to explore later. She then left Misty's mind.

Having exercised so much patience talking with and opening the girl, Valentina decided that it was time for her reward. The majority of the dildo hadn't yet made it inside of Misty, but Valentina grabbed the girl by the hair, pulled it back hard, and in one brutal thrust drove the dildo home.

She felt her groin slam into Misty's ass, and heard the girl's scream as it pierced sharply into her ears. From that stroke on Valentina was brutal, vicious, using the girl, driving, one long hard stroke after another. Misty was screaming, some incoherent mixture of pain and fear and joy and fulfillment.

Valentina fucked the girl, as hard as she was able, until her own breath was ragged and her muscles had reached the point of exhaustion.

Following one final brutal thrust she pulled back on her hips, letting the dildo fall from the girl, and she collapsed next to Misty on the bed. As she slowly got her own breathing under control she studied the girl. They were both covered in sweat, both panting heavily, but Valentina noticed that Misty looked as contented as she herself felt. Having earlier been told to hold her position, Misty didn't collapse along side of Valentina, so the Goddess turned onto her back and opened an arm, signaling for Misty to lie down within the crook of it.

They lay in silence for a time, both lost in their own thoughts. Misty was the one who eventually broke it. "Thank you Goddess. I was very scared, and it hurt, it still hurts down there, but that was amazing!" She said.

"You're welcome little slut." Valentina replied.

Misty purred beside her and Valentina allowed the silence to reign a little longer.

"Remember what I said about things that come out of your ass, they need to end up in your mouth, so start with my fingers and once you have them nice and clean get to work licking all your filth off my dildo." Valentina ordered.

Valentina closed her eyes as the girl moved to her other side, brought her hand to her mouth, and began gently sucking on the fingers that had penetrated her earlier. Misty's mouth felt warm and wonderful on Valentina's hand, and the girl's soft moans of pleasure as she kissed and licked were music to her ears.

Not wanting Misty's touch to end, but knowing that time was rushing past, Valentina opened her eyes and looked down her body to the hard rubber cock strapped around her waist. It was, as she had assumed it would be, revolting. It was slick with glistening, used lubricant and other moisture, plus flecks, tiny pieces of much worse.

Looking forward into the future Valentina knew that it would not normally be so bad, for she would be placing Misty on a very frequent enema schedule, keeping her continually clean for such use. Tonight though, Valentina knew, Misty would be getting a very difficult introduction to this specific act.

"My fingers are clean now Misty. I need you to move down, go to work on my hard cock." Valentina said.

She felt Misty's hesitation, but after missing only a couple quick beats Misty moved her body down the bed, positioned her head over the dildo, and parting her lips, took the tip inside her mouth.

She grabbed the girl by her hair, maintained that connection as Misty slowly and methodically caressed every inch, and every crevice of the dildo. It was for Valentina, an extremely arousing sight.

Valentina savored watching as Misty spent so much useless effort licking the artificial cock clean. She loved requiring the girl to do it, for it was an act that existed only for the purpose of debasing Misty. It was rubber, without nerves, it could give Valentina no physical pleasure; it wasn't even an effective form of cleansing.

Valentina knew however that it was humiliating, shameful, and degrading for Misty, and that made it truly delectable to her. She relaxed, invaded Misty's mind, and enjoyed watching these feelings pulsing within the girl as she disgraced herself.

"Enough." Valentina declared. She pulled the girl away from the dildo, and rolled her onto her back in the bed. Valentina pushed Misty and moved herself until the girl was flat on her back, and Valentina's body was draped over her side, her weight pushing own on Misty. She caressed the girl's inner thigh with a single fingertip, unsurprised to feel wetness there.

Valentina moved that single fingertip to Misty's slick slit, found her clit, and began very lightly tracing circles atop it.

"I will help you devalue yourself, every day." She whispered into Misty's ear as she continued tracing her circles.

"I will push you to demean yourself, every day." She whispered as she felt Misty try to push her hips, push her clit against the gently circling finger.

"I will laugh at your expense as I force you to cheapen yourself, every day." She whispered, feeling the waves crash through Misty's body as orgasm overtook the girl.

"I will require you to tarnish yourself, body and mind, every day." She whispered as her finger continued its very light circles atop her clit.

"I will cause you to shame yourself, in front of the world, every day." She whispered as Misty came again.

"I will train you to humble yourself, every day." She whispered as Misty's breathing grew ever more ragged, her cries of pleasure ever louder.

"I will compel you to mortify yourself, every day." She whispered as her finger continued making its very light circles atop Misty's clit.

"I will direct your efforts to dehumanize yourself, every day." She whispered as the waves of a third orgasm crashed through the girl.

Thrilled with Misty's body's reaction to her touch and her whispered words, Valentina released the girl. She climbed out of the bed and made her way over to the sofa where she sat on its edge, just over the tiles that had been set atop the carpet. She held her legs open wide and laid back on the sofa, her exposed, wet, open pussy hovering out over the edge of her seat.

Looking over at Valentina, Misty was enthralled. She thought that Valentina's beauty was enhanced by her wonton pose. It was obvious to Misty that Valentina was filled with lust for her, and that delight was something that she had never seen in another person. At that moment Misty's body ached with the need to worship her Goddess.

"Come eat me slut." Valentina ordered. "I want your mouth on my cunt, I want to cum against your tongue."

Misty quickly made her way off the bed to stand in front of Valentina.

Valentina snapped her fingers, and pointed to the tiles laid out on the floor. "Knees bitch." She said as coldly as she could.

Misty was so aroused, so excited at the chance to finally be allowed to caress Valentina's pussy that she didn't consider her movements. She didn't carefully lower herself. She just dropped to her knees as quickly as she could. She screamed as pain exploded into her body when her knees hit the hard tile with force.

Misty may have fallen, so abrupt and overwhelming was the pain, but Valentina instantly grabbed her head in a vice like grip, and pulled it into herself. She enjoyed feeling Misty's cries of pain as they were muffled by her pussy.

Eventually Misty got control of herself, and the pain she was experiencing. She began working to pleasure Valentina, reading her responses to decipher what precisely she should be doing. Her enthusiasm made up for her utter lack of experience, and soon Valentina was riding waves of pleasure, feeling the beginnings of the explosive release that would eventually overcome her.