Misty's Need Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That release finally overtook Valentina, and after savoring it she realized just how exhausted she was. It had been a long night, and she still hadn't fed. Soon daylight would come, and she must be in bed before the sun crossed the horizon.

Valentina reached for the intercom. "Emilia, please hurry in here and get this disgusting slut out of my sight."

Within moments an extremely attractive young woman whom Misty would later learn was a nurse entered the bedroom, and directed Misty to follow her.

Misty started to rise to her feet in order to follow the Emilia, but the nurse stopped her with a command.

"You are to crawl." Emilia directed.

Valentina said nothing else to Misty that night.

Tears of joy rolled down Misty's cheeks as she crawled behind Emilia, out of Valentina's bedroom, and into her own. Her mind racing with the memories of this most amazing of nights.