Misty's Need Ch. 11

Story Info
Valentina feeds in her Temple.
1k words
4.19
4.1k
1
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentina left her bedroom moments after watching Misty enter hers. Daybreak was approaching and she was ravenous. She made her way to the elevator and punched the button for the lowest level, three floors underground, her Temple.

No one living today would recognize it, but if through some miracle of time travel an Aztec priest were to visit today, he would recognize it, for it was much the same as the sacrificial Temple built atop the sacred pyramid that dominated the skyline of Mexico City, prior to it's conquest.

The temple was dark, dank, and dreary. It smelled of death and the grave. A huge stone altar dominated the center of the space. Without electricity, or anything created since the fall of Mexico, it was lit with torches placed in the walls.

Also around those walls were chains and fetters. People were chained to those walls, not people exactly though, cattle, food for Valentina. Sacrifices to their Goddess.

Valentina looked around at the terrified forms chained throughout the room. Some had been here longer than others, but all knew that they would die soon enough. They all understood that they were fed only so that they could die at Valentina's hand instead of through dehydration or starvation. The Temple was a place of absolute terror, and that terror always tasted exciting on Valentina's tongue.

Valentina spotted Sandra, the bitch from the club. Like the rest, she was chained in the dank darkness. Sandra was nude, having been stripped like all the prey that enter her Temple are. Valentina noticed that there was a cut above Sandra's eye, and the side of her face was badly swollen. There seemed to be some swelling forming around one side of her torso as well. Valentina didn't care how her men subdued her livestock, as long as they were subdued. Sandra must have tried to fight them.

As she walked around, looking at Sandra, Valentina noticed that the woman had a very interesting looking tramp stamp tattoo. Valentina loved the modern embrace of tattooing, she found the artwork amazing, and by having the skin of her prey removed, she was able to have the tattoos she enjoyed preserved. She had amassed quite a wonderful collection of body art in that way.

"I love your tramp stamp." Valentina said sweetly.

"Fuck Yo..." Sandra tried to reply before being struck in the diaphragm by a blow harder than any human could deliver. Sandra's body flew into the wall behind her and she collapsed on the floor.

"I'm going to keep your tramp stamp for my collection." Valentina said, maintaining her sweet demeanor despite having just delivered a debilitating blow. "I'll have your lower back skinned while you are still alive, then have it stretched and dried. If you don't believe me, just ask your neighbors here in chains. Some of them have seen it done many times now."

Valentina knew that her words were registering with Sandra, so she continued to speak.

"You are a gold digger, a con artist seeking rich sex partners to steal from. I hate gold diggers. That is why you will die in this room." Valentina explained.

Sandra didn't try to move or speak; she just lay where she fell, trying to breathe, looking up at Valentina.

"That is not why you will die horribly though. If you were just a gold digger, you would die easier. I'd just have that tattoo skinned off your back, then drain the life out of you. You will not die that easy though. Your death will be much worse." Valentina continued.

Valentina knew that all of the prey in the room could hear her words, and she felt the level of terror within the room growing with each syllable from her tongue.

"Misty needs to be denigrated, degraded, made to feel less than, inferior. What you said, that bit about 'it' and 'thing,' that refusal to refer to her in human terms, that was perfect. Wonderful actually. Wonderful because she needs to be dehumanized. It is important to me that you understand this. Do you understand this?" Valentina asked.

As she watched, Sandra nodded her head. She took a second to slip herself into Sandra's mind and saw that yes, she did understand. She also saw that Sandra was cooperating now because she was thinking of a new scheme whereby she could be released if Valentina took a liking to her.

"So everything you said was perfect. What infuriated me, why you will die as horribly as I can make you die, is why you said it. You didn't say it for Misty. You didn't say it because Misty needed to hear it, or to draw you and Misty closer together, or for any proper reason. You said it because you are a bully. You said those things because it made you feel better to push another person down. You didn't have a care in the world about Misty; you would have said those things even if she didn't need to hear them. That is why your death will be horrible." Valentina said before turning and walking to the altar in the middle of the space.

A strapping young man was chained to the altar, facing up. He was not handsome, but he was in superb physical condition, it looked to her like he spent a lot of time at the gym. Seeing him there, smelling the fear in his sweat, looking at the terror in his eyes, these things would normally excite Valentina, but tonight they did nothing, for tonight she had had Misty, and Misty was all that she could want.

She was mechanical. Valentina bent down over the young man, took his neck in her mouth, and drank every drop of blood from his body, draining his life as she drained his blood. Ordinarily she would be heady from the taste of his blood, driven by lust for it, but tonight she could only enjoy the memory of the few sips she had taken from Misty as they danced.

Valentina finished, stood up, and looked at his body. His limp cock had shot cum all over his stomach. She found it funny that her prey always came as she bit.

"Don't dispose of his body right away. Just fling it over on that slut I brought back tonight, let her lay there with his corpse until you guys are ready to take her up for some fun." Valentina said to one of her men as she made her way out of the Temple.