Misty's Need Ch. 15

Story Info
Misty & Valentina start their night.
1.9k words
4.71
3.4k
3

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Goddess." Misty replied, without moving.

Misty had heard the word 'love,' but she didn't know if it meant what she hoped it meant. She certainly hoped that Valentina shared her feelings, but she would never presume to ask, she would simply hope, until she had opportunity to learn.

"Come in, join me my sweet." Valentina purred.

Misty went up on her hands and knees, and then crawled into Valentina's bedroom. She heard the door close behind her.

"In bed." Valentina said as she crawled into it herself.

Misty joined her seconds later, snuggling up to her Goddess. As she did so Misty realized that the sheets, indeed Valentina herself smelled strongly of decay, rot, and death. Strong scents that Misty was now starting to associate with lust and sex.

"Horny this morning Misty?" Valentina asked, as she reached over to begin playing with one of the girl's nipples.

"Of course, always, especially for you." Misty answered as she stretched her body, and enjoyed the sensation of Valentina's light pinching of her nipple. "Can you tell?"

"Well, you are getting my leg wet as you hump it with your closed off little pussy." Valentina answered with a chuckle.

Misty hadn't realized that she had been lightly grinding against Valentina's leg until it was pointed out to her. Valentina had laughed about it, but Misty was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't even realize I was doing it." She said.

"Don't be sorry Misty. I love how responsive your body is to everything, including your lust. Besides, it's kind of cute. You humping like a dog, trying to get off." Valentina said still laughing.

"Thank you Goddess." Misty mumbled as she snuggled her face even tighter against Valentina.

"I guess the staples aren't too bad then?" Valentina asked.

"No, they don't actually hurt at all now, they just give sort of a tugging or pulling sensation." Misty answered.

"I want to see how they look on you later, but now I've got to pee something fierce." Valentina said. "Lay down, flat on your back, with no pillow. Legs closed, hands at your sides."

Misty effortlessly slid into her new position. Valentina rose to her knees, placed one knee on each side of Misty's head and facing the headboard sat, squarely on the girl's face. Looking down she could only see Misty's eyes, forehead, and hair. Misty's nose and mouth were enveloped by her pussy and ass. Valentina felt the girl's breathing as air rushed passed her cunt so she pushed her body down hard to cut off the flow.

As long seconds passed, Valentina watched Misty's eyes while the emotions within them moved from adoration for her to fear over loosing the struggle for life. Soon Misty's body began physically struggling, trying to move her head so that she could reach the precious life giving air, but it was to no avail, Valentina had her head trapped, her airways shut. As the girl struggled, Valentina hit the intercom button above the headboard.

"Coffee, fruit, and juice please. Plus my tablet." She ordered through the electronic box.

Sensing that Misty had reached the point of panic, Valentina lifted her body slightly. Not enough that the girl would be able to turn her head, just enough so that she could receive a quick gulp or two of air. She then pushed herself back down. This she repeated three times before moving herself back slightly so that Misty's nostrils were able to find air, pulling it in to themselves from around Valentina's now slick pussy.

"Open wide Misty, I've got to pee, and I don't want to have to get out of bed to do it." Valentina said as she raised herself up to hover an inch or so above the girl.

When she saw that Misty was ready, she relaxed and let her stream begin. Misty was struggling to swallow as quickly as she could, but the stream was more than she could handle. Valentina clamped down on herself, stopping the flow.

"You are going to have to practice so that you can learn how to swallow fast enough to keep up with me. I don't want to have to start and stop all the time." Valentina said, as Misty swallowed.

Valentina started her stream again, but once again had to stop when Misty couldn't keep up.

"Maybe I'll have you practice with your nurse. I saw you drooling over her ass as you followed her down the hall this morning." Valentina laughed.

It continued, starting and stopping, until Valentina had emptied herself.

"Lick me clean now." Valentina said, after she had finished.

She then slid back down to lay in the bed and motioned for Misty to again snuggle up against her.

"You are such a disgusting little thing, I don't imagine science could invent a toothpaste capable of cleaning up that mouth, not with all the filth you take into it." Valentina remarked, as Misty pressed her body firmly against hers.

Misty purred in pleasure as she heard Valentina's words. She tried to pull herself even closer to the Goddess. Misty's thoughts since first opening her mouth on Valentina's command had precisely mirrored those that Valentina just expressed.

At this moment Misty's mouth was filled with the strong taste of Valentina's piss, and with each breath she inhaled the unique scent of Valentina's pussy as the air she took in traveled past the wetness Valentina had left while pushing herself down on Misty's face.

In the past two nights Misty had tasted piss, floors, shoes, even her own ass. She had always been a bit irrational about germs, overly concerned about what she consumed. At work she wouldn't even eat potluck items unless she had been over to the home of whoever brought them and knew that it was clean enough for her. Non-comforting smells or the least indication of possible unsanitary conditions had always sent her out of a restaurant as quickly as she entered.

Now, in the briefest of timeframes, all of that had changed. Misty had eagerly consumed the worst things imaginable, and felt her body explode with lust while doing so. "No, I think you are right, the filth in my mouth is here to stay." Misty thought to herself, a slight shudder coursing through her body as she did so.

Misty loved the way in which Valentina twisted logic in order to use it against her. Here she was being made fun of for her now filthy mouth, yet it could certainly be argued that Misty's mouth was filthy because Valentina had made it that way. Alas though, Valentina didn't present the facts in their most logical way, ensuring that she was able to paint Misty in the worst light.

Valentina began studying Misty's body, wanting to take a good look at her handiwork. The bite marks in the girl's neck were fading, now they just appeared to be small pinpricks. She gently rolled Misty onto her stomach to get a good view of her bottom and the backs of her thighs. She was pleased to see that the welts from the cane had left very sore looking marks in both areas, and that the paddle had created some nice large bruising on her ass.

She then placed Misty on her back, had her open her legs wide, and looked at the stapling Emilia had done the night before. Fifteen staples, all spaced the same distance apart, running the entire length of Misty's slit. There was some redness from irritation, but that was very minor. Valentina decided that she liked the look of it on Misty, and that it would therefore become a regular part of her look.

The catheter tube snaking it's way out of Misty looked hot to Valentina as well, but the necessary bag strapped to her leg did not. Valentina mused that she would have to think about that a bit more, perhaps if instead of emptying into a bag it emptied into Misty's ass, that could be exciting, but that would also require a bit of research. She'd put Emilia on that task she decided.

Valentina hadn't thought to look at them, but she noticed Misty's skinned knees. Her mind instantly went to visions of little girls with skinned knees from falling over, and that made up her mind on what Misty would wear when they went out later. Mary Jane's with a wide, but not too high of heel. Plain white socks, up to the knee. A short pleated plaid skirt, with a white cotton button up top. With her long hair in pigtails Misty, she knew, would pull off the 'slutty little girl' look perfectly, and her skinned knees would only add to the illusion.

To finish off their look for the evening Valentina decided that she would dress as a leather dyke. Heavy leather boots, skintight leather pants, a thin white tank top sans bra, with a leather vest over top. All black of course. She thought that they would make an adorable couple.

Valentina's breakfast arrived as she was contemplating her fashion choices.

"Thank you." She said as the servant wheeled the serving cart next to her bed, and poured two cups of coffee.

Of course Ma'am." He said with a slight bow of his head.

"Please fetch Emilia, tell her that I want to get the piss tube and bag out of this thing." Valentina said, gesturing towards Misty.

Misty remained mesmerized by Valentina's words. Being referred to both as love, and as thing, it was almost hypnotic to her.

"Have some fruit and coffee." Valentina said, handing a cup to Misty. "In just a minute Emilia will be here to get that tube out of you, and then I need you to go get photos taken and some paper work done. While you are at that, I'm certain that I'll have some reports and things to review, even though I took the week off. That way we can get all the boring stuff out of the way."

Emilia arrived before Misty had made it halfway through her coffee, and was able to remove the catheter very quickly. The sensation of the tube being pulled from her was an extremely strange feeling to Misty, and she was glad to be rid of the awkward bag, and the potential mess it represented.

"My little girl's been dreaming about your hot little ass, Emilia. She's been fantasizing about burying her face in it, wondering about your scent and taste." Valentina said.

"Well, she is a nasty little slut, so I guess I'm not surprised. You should have seen her this morning, just casually drinking her coffee while I lubricated her bottom." Emilia said.

"I'm sorry Emilia, but it's just so hot watching your behind while you walk." Misty said, embarrassed by the other women talking about her.

"It's OK Misty, I'm glad that you think I'm sexy. You'll just have to keep dreaming though, I'm just your nurse, not your playmate." Emilia said with a smile.

"That's right bitch." Valentina said as she grabbed Misty's hair and jerked it hard. "You can dream about anyone you like, as long as you remember that you are my whore."

"I love being your whore." Misty whispered, now breathless.

"Good girl. Now hop out of bed and follow Emilia out." Valentina said. "The security man at my door will know where to direct you next."

Valentina watched and was glad to see that Misty went down on her hands and knees to crawl behind Emilia without needing to be told to do so. That told her that Misty was trying to anticipate what she would want, anticipate her needs, and her successfully doing that would be necessary if their relationship was to work well long term.