Misty's Need Ch. 14

Story Info
Valentina rises as the sun sets.
796 words
4.86
3.5k
1
0

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By any human understanding of the word, Valentina was well and truly dead. It was an affliction that overtook her as the first rays of the sun darted over the eastern horizon in the morning, and continued until the sun faded below the western.

Her body was dead, but her mind, her essential self, that remained alive. It had spent the day entwined with Misty's dark dreams. In her dreams Misty begged for her own destruction, and as she did so her pussy overflowed with wetness. Those dreams were unimaginably dark and as Misty experienced them in her sleep, the need coursing through her body soared. Lust poured off the girl's sleeping form in waves.

Later Valentina's mind had watched Misty's thoughts as she was awoken, savored every one of Misty's emotions, fears, and ideas as Misty went through her morning routine. Valentina was pleased that Misty hadn't actually lied to her parents, for that showed creativity, and beyond that, certainly her 'new position' would become much more clear to them if they ever came to visit her in Mexico.

As Misty crawled down the long hallway Valentina had watched as her unique mind turned Emilia from her nurse into an erotic fantasy. Having spent so much time in Misty's mind over the past days and weeks, Valentina was beginning to wonder if there was any sight, any scent, any sound, or any touch that Misty couldn't somehow integrate into the rich tapestry of fantasy that she had so carefully grown and tended over her lifetime.

Valentina watched Misty's thoughts as the girl knelt at her door. Felt Misty's mind explode with love, longing, and need as soon as she began daydreaming.

Valentina witnessed Misty fantasizing about pulling herself tightly against Valentina's corpse. She felt Misty's lust explode when the girl dreamed of nestling her stapled cunt against Valentina's cold thigh.

As Valentina watched, Misty drifted further and further into fantasy. She was extremely surprised to realize that Misty was fantasizing about her corpse. She knew of course that the girl wanted to touch and be touched by her while she was in her living state, but she had no idea that Misty's desires would expand to her body in death as well.

Soon, the sun would set Valentina knew, and then she would once again be able to enjoy her prey in a much more physical way.

Anticipating the night to come, and reflecting on the one past, Valentina admitted to herself that she had indeed fallen in love with the girl. That was completely unexpected, and she knew that it would certainly complicate things with Misty, but more importantly, she was thrilled that it had happened. She'd not loved for centuries, had felt that perhaps her ability to feel love had been lost, but here it was, now, blooming, and all for a foreign creature, not any part of the patrimony of Mexico. Her greatest delight was knowing that her little pet felt the same love in turn.

Valentina felt the moment when the sun's rays finally departed the Mexican sky. Her body began to warm. As she warmed, Valentina's heart made its first faint beat. Blood began pumping out of the pools it had settled in. Valentina was again rising as she had done so many times before.

Valentina's eyes fluttered open. She pulled herself out of Misty's mind then enjoyed a long and lingering stretch.

Her waking thoughts returning to Misty, she thought of all the time that they would have together. Sadist and masochist, their lives would be a shared dance of suffering and causing suffering. Misty would dance and cum while being crushed under Valentina's boot, cum with her owner's boot jammed up her ass. Valentina would pull Misty's head into her pussy, cum as the girl tried to lick her clit while screaming terrible screams of terror and pain. Valentina longed to have Misty screaming into her cunt.

Climbing out of bed, Valentina made her way into her bathroom where she very quickly brushed her teeth, then gave her hair and makeup a once over. Satisfied with her look she went to her closet and chose a pair of towering stiletto pumps for her feet. Bright red, they were all she would be wearing for a while. To complete her outfit she selected a thin leather riding crop, also bright red, to match her shoes.

Valentina realized that getting prepared to greet Misty had turned her on. She touched herself and was surprised to find how very easily three fingers slipped inside, and on removing them, how wet she truly was.

Ready for her prey, Valentina made her way to the bedroom door, and on opening it saw Misty kneeling before it.

"Good morning my love." Valentina said softly.