All Comments on 'Misunderstanding'

by sindybislut

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JSipesJSipesalmost 3 years ago

Five Stars. I want chapter two as soon as you can publish it. Mike enjoyed watching his wife live his fantasies so much, he has to set up another Cat-woman adventure for her delight and his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked that Mike did not know his wife was the stripper and fucked the guys there. I kind of liked that she finally told him but at the same time would have her go to other parties with, or without, Mike and perform. Even though there was some story about the next day, it would have been good to hear what Mike did when he came home that night with his thoughts and her thoughts as he crawled into bed about the cum that was still dripping out of her. Hot story and hope that there are future chapters.

Leroy2727Leroy2727almost 3 years ago

I really loved this story You made so many avenues that it can be expanded on by tieing so many facets together. Mike wanting to watch and push Maybe Cindy rebels as she has a itch to scratch? Jim blackmail or Mary finds out and is pulled in to the activities, Maybe even a Taxi Driver worms into a manipulative twist to sew into the whole multi angle play. Great first story to launch from I could not have ever dreamt it up Terrific

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

extremely hot! The descriptions and pacing were first rate. A great effort, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife’s name is Cindy, she’s beautiful hot and I’ve fantasized this forever. Awesome tale! Or tail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a hot story. When in her 30's my wife Elaine was the hostess for several birthday and going away parties hosted by male friends. She would dress up in stockings and lingerie and serve beers to the guys. Over the evening clothes would come off, she would be felt up and then she sucked and fucked all the guys. Most of the parties were small with the host and 3 or 4 other guys. I went to most of them and it was hot seeing Elaine being used. However one of the parties was a retirement party for father of Eric, one of our friends. Eric her to the party with his dad and 5 of his dads friends. Eric had told them she was a hotwife of one of his friends. They liked that she was married and wore her wedding ring. She came home that night with over $600 in "tips"

Eric told me later she was nastier than he had ever seen her and she did everything they told her to do

Tahoerc

MFFMMFFMover 2 years ago

Happy you featured a 40-year old woman rather than just another young chippie. The older ones are awesome! They really know what to do with their bodies.

tazasptazaspover 2 years ago

Great story, I enjoyed every minute of it!

BrianmffjmBrianmffjmover 2 years ago

Very clever and extremely HOT! I very much look forward to your other stories and any new material. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Sometimes we're at a party and at the very least she'll strip off to serve the drinks naked, sometimes she takes it a bit further and poses spread-legged for photos, and if she's really in the mood she'll pick a few lucky guys to fuck, right there on the divan.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Definitely worth a 5

PippaaPippaaover 1 year ago

I loved it. So filthy and hot. I rarely climax reading a story here. I managed 2!! X

DickTraceyDickTraceyabout 1 year ago

Awesome story one if the best I have read. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent. Loved her description to the taxi driver. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I gave it a 5 star rating I know it was just a story. In real life Mike would divorce Cindy as fast as he could and Jim would be his ex friend for helping her do this. His friends will never let Mike live this down do you think Mike could ever trust her ? The moment Cindy told Mike she was the stripper their marriage would be over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersindybislut@sindybislut
Amateur writer looking for inspiration and a place to post my stories. https://www.sex.com/pin/56931200-perfect-apron-ass/ https://www.sex.com/pin/53678800-image/ https://www.sex.com/pin/56616386-spaghetti/