Misunderstanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who told you that?" Jim asked, not aware of having mentioned it to anyone. Mike's face flushed red.

Cindy had heard enough, Jim might want to protect her from making a mistake, but she was going to show Mike a thing or two. She grabbed 2 beer bottles and pushed the door open. There were gasps followed by cheering from a few of the guys gathered. She walked over to the table where 4 of them were playing cards and set the beers down. "You guys need refills?" she asked.

Jim and Mike were both frozen with shock as they stood by the kitchen door staring at her. "All right!" One of the guys on the couch motioned her over. "I could use another one." He suggested.

Cindy strode over as all eyes followed her. She leaned down as he stared at her breast on display, pushed up by the outfit. "Yours isn't half done sir." She whispered in his ear and licked his earlobe.

He reached over and picked up the beer, chugging it down. His eyes locked onto the creamy curve of her breast between the tight black material of her suit. "Now its empty." He pointed out. "Where do you want it?" He leered and his neighbor laughed.

"Maybe later." Cindy hinted and took the bottle. The other two guys at the card table held up empty bottles as well. She went over, strutting so her tail shook as she walked. Leaning over so each would have a good view she took their empties as well. Judging by the whistle from the couch, they enjoyed the view from behind as much as the guys in front of her.

She returned to the kitchen, caressing Mike's cheek as she went. Once inside she listened at the door. "Where the hell did you find her?" Mike whispered louder than intended.

"She volunteered." Jim answered simply.

"God she is hot." Mike said. "I wish Cindy looked half that sexy." He confided in his friend. Cindy smiled and got 3 beers from the cooler.

Walking back through the door she delivered the drinks. "Want some music pussycat?" One of the guys asked.

"Puurrrrfect." She purred in response and smiled at the two on the couch. Pointing at the coffee table she licked her lips and smiled. "Meow?" she teased. They both got the hint and moved the table out of the way. The card game came to a halt as the music came on with a sexy pounding beat. She started to sway and move to the music.

She spun and twirled, swishing her tail as she wiggled her hips. They were all focused on her, several of them started rubbing at the bulges in their pants. Mike and Jim brought over a chair and moved Frank into it. "This is our guest of honor, Frank." Jim explained to her. "He will be shipping off to the Navy on Monday. Poor soul." He grinned and gave Frank a pat on the back.

Cindy shifted her focus over to Frank. She leaned in and whispered in his ear, then licked it. She tugged the zipper on the suit down a bit further, her breasts barely held in by the material of the outfit as she moved. Her ass was swaying as she teased him. "God I am going to miss this while at sea." Frank joked and all the guys laughed.

Cindy stood up and pushed her chest out. The material shifted and her breasts popped free. The suit still held them together as Frank got an eyeful and the other guys cheered. She felt the music and the cheering lifting her up and carrying her away. She spun and made a circuit of the room, letting everyone have a good look at her breasts.

Mike stood by Jim staring at Cindy without a clue who she was. He had flashes of a dozen porn scenes he had searched up in private, but never dreamed he would see in person. As much as he wanted to touch her, a nagging guilt was eating at him. He whispered to Jim, "Don't let me do anything I might regret. Cindy is home, probably watching Hallmark movies while I am here."

Jim wanted to correct him, but was sworn to secrecy. "Are you sure?" He asked Mike. Mike nodded he was sure even as his eyes had locked onto the ass of his wife dancing for the pair on the couch. "You could be the camera man and record it all." Jim suggested thinking that would keep his friend from trouble.

Mike glanced at Jim, his eyes widening as he though about it. "That is perfect, I can be part of it without participating in a way that would be cheating." He took out his phone and checked the camera and memory. "You always have a solution to my problems. Thank you." He started recording and moved away to get a better angle.

Cindy returned to Frank and lifted his hand to the zipper. Frank obliged by tugging the zipper down until it came loose. She was exposed from her neck all the way to her bare shaved pussy. To her left Mike came into view with his phone recording her.

Cindy turned and wriggled her ass, bouncing along to the music in Franks lap. She squeezed her breasts for the camera as Mike moved closer in front of her. Behind her Frank exclaimed, "Oh fuck, that tail is a plug!", then gave it a tug. Cindy gasped "Mrrroowww." as she felt it shift and move. Her pussy which had been damp, started oozing juices.

She turned towards Frank. He was grinning and rubbing his cock through his pants. She stood up straighter and tugged one sleeve loose. Offering it to Frank, she pulled her right arm free. Then she did the same with the left sleeve, but had one of the guys on the couch help her.

The top was loose and hanging from her waist as the music became background noise for her activities. All the guys were chanting 'take it off.' She wriggled her ass and peeled the tight outfit down her legs. Bending over so everyone had a good view of either her plugged ass or her swaying breasts.

Once her thighs were exposed she moved back to Frank and sat down in his lap. She gasped as the landing pushed on the plug. Lifting her legs to peel the outfit off one leg, then the other. Her ass shifting in Franks lap as his obvious erection rubbed at her smooth pussy though his pants. Mike slid over in front and was filming as she pulled the outfit off her other foot.

"Grab her breasts Frank." Mike encouraged.

Jim sputtered as he choked on his drink at the words. Cindy looked at Mike a little shocked, but horny as hell. Frank just reached up and cupped her breasts in each hand and began to squeeze and pinch.

She leaned back into Frank, his hands massaging her. Her legs parted and her bare pussy was open for all to see just how wet and swollen her labia were. Mike was getting a close up view and a couple of the guys moved closer. Jim made his way over and whispered to Mike "You sure you should be saying that?" He nodded at her hand and the wedding ring glistening there.

Mike panned over to her hands rubbing along her thighs. "Poor sap, he must really be a piece of work for her to be this desperate." Mike winked at Jim, "Look how bad she wants it." He panned around the room at the guys cheering on the stripping Catwoman. "Besides, when will he get to fuck a hot chick like this again? When would any of us?" He pointed out completely oblivious to her identity.

Cindy gasped as Franks right hand had moved down and rubbed against her clit. Both of the guys looked at her. She was panting and having trouble reminding herself she was just supposed to be stripping. Jim stared and said, "Don't". Mike grinned, thinking of the late night porn he watched, and at the same time said. "Be his little plaything pussycat."

Cindy felt herself gush a little bit and quivered as a wave ran through her body. Her husband had just told her to be Frank's plaything! Her nipples stiffened and she ground her hips on the big cock under her. The plug shifted as she did which added an extra boost to her little orgasm.

Frank finally spoke. "She is soaked guys." He lifted his wet finger to her mouth and felt her sucking her juices from it. He looked at Jim, "Your house dude, you Ok with it?"

Jim both wanted to see it and stop it, he avoided answering. "That is up to the lady." He said, hoping she would stop the charade.

Cindy still had her lips around two of Franks fingers, licking her juices hungrily. She made sure Jim saw her look directly at Mike through the camera. With a wave of her hand she indicated Mike should decide. He flushed a bit as Jim shook his head no, but could not resist this sexy gal. "I say lets fill her up with cock." He encouraged. There were some cheers of agreement from a couple of the other guys which emboldened him further.

Cindy groaned as her mind and body imagined what was coming. The guys from the couch approached and took a leg in each hand lifting her off of Frank. "Good idea director." One of them commended Mike who was following with the camera.

Under her Frank quickly unzipped and pulled his thick cock out. It stood at full attention as he sat. "Damn!" Mike focused the camera on the thick veiny cock as the guys lowered her down. "He is going to ruin her for her husband. Guide it in there Frank."

Behind him Jim shook his head, listening to Cindy moan as the thick cock slid up into her tightly stretched pussy. As she settled in place and started rocking on the big cock, the other two stood and offered theirs.

Both were rather average, though one was pretty thick. "MMmmmm..." Cindy purred as she adjusted to the full feeling and saw the guys flanking her. She grasped them one in each hand and pulled them close. Alternating she sucked noisily on them.

Others cheered and jeered a bit. "Her husband is a lucky bastard." One of them said.

"I doubt he even knows she is such a dirty fucking slut." Another laughed.

Mike laughed at that, "We can send him the video." He suggested.

Frank pumped upwards and bounced her on his lap. Her pussy made wet squelching noises and her breasts jiggled as he did so. Spit was dripping from her chin onto her breasts as she alternated sucking the other two. Mike closed in with the camera wearing that silly grin he always had when he found a particularly arousing porn clip.

Suddenly the guy on her right grabbed her head and thrust deeply. Cindy gagged and retched as he swelled up and cum burst from his cock. Frank was gifted with a tight squeezing around his shaft as her body convulsed. Mike zoomed in on her masked face, "First load of many for this hungry hotwife!" he narrated for the video.

When he pulled out Cindy didn't even think about it, she turned mouth open and full of cum to show the camera. Her eyes locked on Mike behind it, she closed her mouth and swallowed. She saw him gulping along with her his eyes glazed with lust. Then she scooped up some of the cum from her chin and put it onto the dick on her left and slurped it up.

A few moments later Frank grunted and his cock swelled. "Fuuucckkk." Cindy groaned as he exploded inside her. Thick ropes of cum filling her up. The guy at her lips erupted as well spraying cum across her mask and lips. She trembled and quivered through her own orgasm as they erupted in and on her.

Jim brought out a glass of water as the guys helped Cindy off of Frank and onto the couch. She was sweaty and her body tingled everywhere as she took the glass in her shaking hand. She smiled a thank you to Jim and drank deeply.

Mike paused the recording for a bit while she recovered. A few minutes later he asked her, "Ready for round two? We still have unsatisfied guys here." He indicated a few of the guys from the poker game now sitting close with bulging groins.

What have I created? She wondered as her caring husband offered her to more men to use. She looked up at him and just nodded her head in agreement.

Mike reassured himself that he was not doing anything without her consent, so directing a porn film of his own creation was allowed. His wife was safe at home watching romance movies that he couldn't stand. He was a bit like a kid in a candy store as ideas churned though his head. "On the floor for these guys pussycat." he instructed.

Two of the guys unzipped and came over. One at her mouth and the other at her pussy. They rubbed their cocks over her and she purred and started licking the one in front of her. Behind her Cindy heard the man saying, "You like sloppy seconds Mike?" as he guided his cock into her slick cum filled slit.

"I love them, but I'll stick to my wife at home Jeff." He responded as he moved over so the camera could see him sliding in and the cum squishing out. He panned up over her breasts and to her mouth stretched around the other man as she lay on th floor. "Such hot breasts." He admired.

"Maybe we should cool her off." The guy with the smart comment from the couch when she first came out piped up. He slid over close and ran the base of his cold beer bottle over her nipples.

Cindy moaned at the cold touch, her nipple stiffened and crinkled. "I think she liked that. Grab some ice Jim." Mike glanced over at Jim watching from the sidelines. Jim had an odd look on his face as he went to the kitchen and returned with a glass of ice. He handed it to Mike when he returned.

"At the same time." He offered the ice to the guys nearby. They both waited for Mike to be focused on her breasts and give a nod. Then the ice touched nearly simultaneously to both her nipples. Cindy quivered and shook, not just from the cold.

Jeff groaned, "Hell yes." He felt her pussy clenching as they teased her breasts.

She gurgled and groaned around the other mans cock as both men started pushing into her together and pulling back in unison. The ice circled and dripped until goosebumps appeared on her skin. Then a pair of warm mouths latched onto and sucked her nipples. Cindy screamed, but to no avail as her mouth was filled.

Soon both guys were swelling and pulsing. "Cum inside her." Mike instructed, creampie porn was a particular favorite.

They both pumped her full. "Your wife let you cum in her Mike? or are you overcompensating with this gal?" One of the guys stroking his cock on the couch asked.

"Probably overcompensating." He admitted zooming in on her lips as she pulled free, cum dripping down her chin. "Though I do dream about Cindy being filled to the brim sometimes." He laughed and the others joined him.

Mike offered his hand to help Cindy up from the floor. "The big finale if you are up for it." He guided her to the couch. "Climb on Matt's cock there and ride it for me dear."

Her heart pounded as he guided her up. She knew he enjoyed the porn, but the fantasies about her had her reeling a bit. Cindy climbed up, her knees on either side of Matt as he guided himself into her, more cum oozing out as he slid home.

"This how you want Cindy impaled Mike?" Matt teased him and gave a hard thrust up as he spoke. Cindy arched and gasped at the thrust, her breasts mashed to Matts face, quieting further comment.

"Not quite, still needs something." Mike reached down and started to tug the plug. Easing it out a bit then letting it slide back in. He looked at Jim, "You want a turn?" He asked.

"NO!" Jim blurted, being the only one who knew the truth. He stammered as several guys looked at him confused. "Mary will already be pissed if she finds out a stripper showed up. She would probably castrate me if I fucked her too." He tried to joke it away, but it rang hollow in his head.

Mike looked over at Frank. "Guest of honor then?" He popped the plug in and out a few times, watching her ass gape and wink. Listening to Catwoman moaning with each pop. "You think you can take Frank in your ass pussycat?" He asked her.

Cindy was a quivering mass at this point. The plug had loosened her up and her ass was begging to be filled now. She and Mike included anal play on a regular basis, but Frank would still be a challenge. She nodded her agreement, not trusting her voice.

The plug was replaced by a warm mushroom head pushing at her anus. Cindy squeezed and relaxed. Under her Matt loved the what the effort was doing to her pussy. Then she gasped and screamed "Fffuuuccckkkk." As Frank finally popped through her ring.

He held still and let her adjust and begin rocking against him. Mike had climbed under so he could see in close up fashion both cocks sliding in together. Her pussy gripped tightly and her anus was stretched even more so. "God that looks amazing." He narrated. "Don't you wish your wife could do that?" He said to the invisible audience, wishing more porn talked to the audience.

Cindy rocked and moaned in almost continuous orgasm between the two cocks. They picked up the pace and shifted rhythm several times from in sync to alternating and back again. Matt came first, but had to stay put as Frank continued to pound her ass, working up to a fever pitch that she had never dreamed she would be able to take.

Finally they had both cum and left her gasping, a sweaty cum filled mass. Cindy wasn't sure who helped her off Matt and to the couch. Mike was getting one last close up of each oozing gaping hole before shutting the camera off. "That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen." Mike whispered in Cindy's ear. Her insides knotted up a bit, she knew that nobody would be able to compete with this.

Jim stepped in at this point with her coat. "It is time for the lady to exit guys. Only booked til midnight." One of the guys helped her stand. Jim held her outfit and She shook her head no. She slipped an arm into the coat, too tired to consider putting that outfit back on. Jim raised an eyebrow, but helped her on with the coat. He tucked the outfit and tail into her bag as he led her to the door.

Outside the cab was just pulling up as Jim led her down the front walk. The cabbie opened the front passenger door. Cindy held the door and turned to Jim, "Thank you, It was Mike's fault we didn't behave, right? He seemed to enjoy it. Don't let him erase it yet, I think he and I need to talk about it." She kissed him on the cheek.

He closed the door and addressed the cabbie. "Make sure she gets home safe." He handed him a twenty and told him the address.

"I will sir." The cabbie promised and went around to the drivers side. Mike watched the cab drive away and decided he should have Mike stay to help clean up, just in case.

Cindy leaned on the cabbie's arm as he drove away. The coat had gaped open so he could see her breasts. "I'm glad it is you." She said in a hoarse voice. "After your help this evening preparing for things." She looked up at him as she reached over and stroked up his thigh.

He looked down and then at her. "That is really against company policy." He pointed out. She frowned and stopped at the zipper. "Good thing my shift ended an hour ago."

Cindy grinned and pulled the zipper down. "It was amazing." She started as she fished his cock out of his pants and stroked him as he drove. "My husband was there and he didn't know who I was."

"Damn." The cabbie exclaimed, his cock twitching in her hand.

"He gave the direction while he filmed." She squeezed and tugged. "I couldn't tell him it was me, but I could hardly go against his wishes." She paused and looked at the man driving. "Turns out he is quite the pervert." She admitted to him.

The cabbie nodded, "Good thing he has such a hot wife to appease him." He glanced down at her stroking.

"I guess it is." She thought hard about this point. Then on a whim lowered her head into his lap and sucked on his cock until they arrived at her house. He did take the long way so he could finish up as they arrived. She wiped her chin and said, "Thank you." Then headed into the house and to sleep.

The next day was awkward. Mike never mentioned anything, he was too excited about going up to the cabin. Cindy was a bit confused since the water was supposedly out. Something was up.

The conversation was off and on the ride up to the lake, especially when he asked her to put on the blindfold. After the party she had all kinds of crazy thoughts entering her head. She had to remind herself that he still saw her as 'having been home watching hallmark movies'.

Mike led her up the steps and in the front door. He tugged the blindfold free and a crowd of friends all yelled "SURPRISE". Mary was right up front grinning as big as could be.