Misunderstanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was certainly surprised and had a shocked look on her face as she realized what Mary and Mike had been doing at their secret meetings. Oh no, what had she done! She went through the motions and did enjoy the birthday party, but ate very little since her stomach was tied in knots.

After everyone had left she sat on the couch with Mike. "Thank you dear, that was a sweet surprise." She bit her lip as she approached the next statement. "I have a bit of a confession though. I thought you were having an affair with Mary."

"You what?" He exclaimed. "I would never."

"I know that now." She agreed. "But approaching 40 and being self conscious I needed something to boost me up."

"I understand." He pulled her close. "I'm glad the surprise party helped."

"Ummm..." She looked up at him. "It wasn't this party that helped." She turned crimson red and felt heat rising. "It was your other party."

Mike looked confused, but she didn't know about Jim's party. Unless Mary had told her about it. "What other party?" he asked to play for time.

"The one you have a recording of on your phone." She told him.

"I....How?....Who told you?" He stammered and turned red himself.

"Nobody told me." She thought how to approach this. "Can I see the video?" She asked.

He trembled as he took out his phone and started the video. Mike knew she knew, but couldn't figure out how. "I just worked the camera." He reassured her.

"And I only did what my husband told me." Cindy reassured Mike. She reached down and started rubbing his dick through his pants. He squirmed as the catwoman started stripping. "That was me dear, trying to get back at you for seeing Mary behind my back. I am sorry." She looked up at him.

"What?!" Mike reeled as he looked at the video in a new light. He saw her breasts and her chin, then he heard Frank say 'that is up to the lady'. She looked straight at the camera and motioned to him, it was her eyes. Then he heard his own voice saying 'lets fill her up with cock.' He sat stunned, his brain locked up for a few minutes.

Cindy released his cock from his pants and stroked it, hoping his lust would overcome his anger. "I am sorry." She whispered again. "I didn't intend for it to go so far." She explained.

Mike stopped her with a finger to her lips. "But I told you to do everything that you did." He remembered how much he had enjoyed issuing those directions when he thought she was safe at home. There was a tone of confusion in his voice. He couldn't get mad at her for doing the things he fantasized about, but it was his sweet wife. "What happens now?" He wondered.

"I can still be your sweet wife dear." She kissed his lips gently. "And occasionally, maybe also your favorite porn star?" She suggested as they watched him zooming in on Frank impaling her on his phone.

His cock was jumping from the porn, her words and her touch, it was in control of his brain right now. "Maybe you can." he agreed. "What if I want to film a sequel?" He asked tentatively.

"The suit is in the closet at home. I guess I will have to do as my husband instructs... Sir." She nestled in and freed his cock to play with while they watched.