Mitch's Discovery Pt. 04

Story Info
Mitch rediscovers love.
8.1k words
3.44
6.6k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday morning, 10:27 am:

Cheryl came running in the back entrance of the veterinary clinic where she worked as a groomer. It was only the 25-year old's second month working at the clinic and she was running late for her 10:30 shift. She was hoping to make it on time.

She liked her new job and she didn't want to be late and possibly get into trouble with her supervisor.

The attractive redhead was already dressed for work in her light purple clinical uniform as she walked quickly toward the staff locker room next to the break/lunch room. She was just about to enter and punch her time card at the clock when she saw her supervisor, Debbie, at the end of the hallway.

Debbie was a few years older than Cheryl and had been with the practice for several years. She was blonde and in her mid-30s, Cheryl guessed. She was still rather attractive but projected an image of authority among the office staff.

She was pleasant but knew how to keep the staff in line and attentive to their jobs. Dr. Mitch depended on her and she was regarded as an equal to the associate veterinarians that were affiliated with the busy practice.

At the moment, though, Debbie was not moving down at the far end of the hall. Cheryl saw that she was by Dr. Mitch's office, bent down and leaning slightly toward the door as if she was eavesdropping.

Cheryl could see that Debbie's eyes were open wide and she had a slight grin on her face. Her upper front teeth were resting on her lower lip slightly and her eyes were darting from side to side as her left ear leaned closer to the door.

When Debbie looked up and saw Cheryl, she straightened up and put her index finger to her smiling lips. She beckoned Cheryl to come closer, gesturing her to be silent by shaking her head with her finger still at her lips.

Cheryl tiptoed towards Debbie as the blonde leaned back to the office door.

As she arrived, Cheryl heard the sound of moaning coming from the other side of the door.

Debbie and Cheryl smiled at each other as it dawned on Cheryl that someone was having sex inside the office. Debbie continued to indicate that Cheryl should not make any noise.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" could be heard in regular intervals. Cheryl imagined that each gasp coincided with a guy reaching deep penetration into his female partner as he plowed into her.

With a smile on her face, Cheryl caught her supervisor's attention and whispered slightly, making sure to mouth the words, "Who is it?"

Debbie gritted her teeth slightly but with a smile as she considered whether to divulge her juicy secret.

This news was too hot to keep to herself. She couldn't resist.

"Ruby," she mouthed in return, "with Dr. Mitch!"

Cheryl pulled back in shock and her jaw dropped, her mouth round and her eyes wide open.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of objects falling to the floor. They leaned in to listen further. The staff already in the front could handle the client load at the moment. This was too good to miss!

***********************************************************************************

Inside the office, Mitch was picking up Ruby, his front office insurance specialist.

Her scrub pants were already off her legs. Mitch sat her on the now-cleared desktop and pulled the top half of her clinical uniform off, as well.

He made quick work of her bra and shoes, leaving her completely naked, except for her earrings and an intention ring given to her by her steady boyfriend.

Ruby was just as beautiful as Mitch had imagined. She was Amerasian with long, black curly hair.

Mitch occasionally watched her in the office. He could tell, even through her scrubs that she had a fabulous body. She was one of several women that he had often thought he wouldn't mind taking to bed, that is, if he wasn't married.

He knew from her employment record that she was 32 years old. But he didn't need any file or record to see that she was exquisitely attractive. She was about 5'5" with a small waist and a healthy chest. Mitch often thought, "She's going to make some man very happy one day."

He never dreamed that, today, he would be that man!

Mitch quickly removed the shirt of his own scrubs. His cock was turgid, pointing proudly toward the ceiling of the office. The shaft of his 7.5-inch tool glistened from their conjoined juices.

As he lay her down on top of the desk, he admired her flat abdomen. It was not overly muscular but she had a definite midline to it and a slight 6-pack. Her healthy rack jutted up toward the ceiling with not a hint of sag.

Her skin was smooth and she had bikini tan lines. Her pubic area was not clean-shaven but well-trimmed to keep it well within the boundaries of her bikini. Mitch could tell from the tan that she wore a modest bikini, not like his slut-wife, Remi.

They had already been fucking doggy-style for the past 15 minutes as he leaned her over the back of his office chair. Now he was going to spend the next half hour making use of her fabulous body.

Missionary seemed like a good place to start.

Ruby pulled her legs back as Mitch spit on his hands and spread the saliva over his cock as he made his approach......

****************************************************************************************************

Wednesday morning, 9:53 am:

As usual, Mitch had arrived at his office a little after 9 am. Unlike the past few weeks, though, he was prepared to dedicate himself to the affairs of the office. He was going to ignore the lurid affair going on at his home. He would let his camera system record Remi, his wife of 25 years, and whoever was going to make use of her body today.

He already had several hours of recorded material. It was plenty of evidence if he ever decided that he wanted to divorce her ass. He was still considering that possibility but he had one problem. His cock was still addicted to her.

He was still making love to her 3 times a week, even 4 times a week, sometimes.

His level of desire had increased as a result of having to compete for his woman.

For a 53-year-old woman, Remi still had it all: a beautiful face and a gorgeous body.

He loved it when she wrapped her jugs around his cock and pumped them up-and-down over his shaft. He never tired of fucking her face. There was nothing more pleasing to him than sucking on her melons as they hung down in front of his mouth as she rode him, grinding her cunt into his pole.

His Filipina wife still helped him at the office, took care of their home, cooked his meals during the day and satisfied him between the sheets at night.

Mitch had planned to grow old with Remi but now he had to consider whether he wanted to remain married to her or not.

Of course, divorcing her posed a different problem. He didn't want to lose all that they had accumulated during their 25 years of marriage. He had been the primary earner in the family, by far.

Remi had very few marketable skills. Though she was very beautiful and she had an engaging personality which the clients liked, she added little to the practice besides keeping Mitch calm at work by virtue of being his wife.

Living in California, he knew that Remi would probably end up getting the bulk of their marital assets.

If they were to divorce, Remi would get possession of their shared home and generous alimony since, in the eyes of the court, she would not be able to support herself.

He had considered murdering her but he didn't want to take things that far not to mention that he didn't relish the possibility of life in prison. It's true, he enjoyed having sex but he didn't want to have sex on the receiving end as the bitch to a tattooed gang member.

He understood how Remi came to be in her situation now that he had spoken to Eden a few weeks ago.

She had tried to convince him that he and Remi could be just as happy as Eden and Ricky. She tried to sell him on the advantages of an open marriage but Mitch wasn't buying it.

He couldn't accept that Remi had fallen so easily into a lifestyle of fucking total strangers in addition to having a regular side dude, Steve.

He had been very angry with Eden but, in the end, his cock had won out over his head. Eden had earned his forgiveness.

She was incredible in bed and Mitch had already boned her several times over the last few weeks. She wasn't nearly as well endowed as Remi but she was very athletic and flexible. She could contort her body into positions that Mitch thought impossible.

She also loved being fucked in the ass.

He was able to justify his actions every time he looked at the videos of Remi satisfying her lust with other men. She was supposed to get her desires filled from her husband. If she could go outside their marriage, why shouldn't he?

Anyway, he was tired of watching her spreading her legs for other dudes. She continued to tell him that she loved him but her actions said otherwise. He didn't want to be a witness to her betrayal anymore.

He thought that, eventually, he would be turning the videos over to his attorney and let him deal with it.

Right now, he was sitting at his desk and looking at the production and payment reports on his computer. There was a discrepancy between what the insurance company had said they were going to pay on the preauthorizations and what was coming in on the insurance checks.

This had happened before. It was an old insurance company trick to keep the money in their own pockets longer, earning interest for them.

Some offices might miss the discrepancy and the insurance company would keep the money forever. Some offices might get tired of fighting for the money due them and again the insurance company would win. At the very least, the insurance company would benefit from the delay in paying what was due.

In cases like this, Mitch would threaten to report it to the State Insurance commissioner but he still had to report it to the insurance company first.

He picked up the phone and asked Ruby to come to his private office. He could have easily just discussed it with her as he walked around the office. For whatever reason, he called her in so he could show her on his computer.

"Hi, Doctor M! What's up?" she said with some trepidation, hoping that she wasn't in trouble. It wasn't likely as she had never been reprimanded before but she was still a bit nervous.

Mitch was happy to see her, as he usually was. Ruby was very easy on the eyes and she had a very sexy voice with a pleasant personality. While he tried not to get involved with the staff's personal lives, he knew that she had a steady boyfriend.

She was looking as good this morning as ever in a form-fitting uniform.

She was an only child, born of a Japanese mother and an American father who had been stationed in Japan during his service years in the military. He had passed away several years before. Mitch had met her mother who was still very attractive and shapely for a woman in her mid-50s.

Mitch said, "Well, that insurance company is at it again. Would you please call them to let them know their mistake? They're shorting us again."

"Oh, no!" Ruby responded.

Mitch continued, "I'm getting tired of them trying to get away with these shenanigans. Let me show you. Come on in. Have a seat."

Ruby approached his desk to have a seat at his computer and he could smell her perfume as she passed by. He took a deep breath to enjoy the aroma. He turned to admire her long, shoulder-length hair and her shapely body.

Ruby sensed the turn of his head as she passed. She was pleased. They had flirted slightly in the past but Dr. Mitch always kept things professional. She was happy to think that she was affecting him this way.

She liked being on his good side. She enjoyed her job and wanted to keep it.

She sat down in his chair and turned it to face the computer screen. Mitch came up behind her to point out several places where he was able to find discrepancies. He told her that he was sure that there were probably more than what he found if she took the time to look.

He was about to task her with reviewing the records for the past month, since he last inspected the billings closely.

But then he lost his train of thought.

As he leaned over the chair to point out another line he spotted, his face was in her hair as she turned her face to listen to him. The smell of her perfume was becoming a major distraction for him. He took a deep whiff.

"That's a lovely perfume you're wearing, Ruby." Mitch said.

Ruby blushed and pushed her hair back and looked down shyly.

"Thank you, Doctor," she giggled.

Mitch noticed her preening. She was subconsciously trying to make herself more attractive.

He didn't know why. He had never done anything like this before with a staff member but he leaned down and took another whiff of her perfume, burying his face in her hair and grazing her ear with his lips as he did so.

Ruby leaned her head back and reached with her right hand to pull his head nearer to hers. Mitch turned the chair around and took her by the hand and pulled her up.

He wrapped his arms around her and started to kiss her on the lips.

Ruby placed her hands on his neck and shoulder and returned the kiss. They remained locked in embrace as their hands began to roam over each other's bodies.

At the moment, neither one of them considered the difference in their ages.

Ruby's decision to respond favorably to Mitch's sexual overture was not made on the spur of the moment. That decision had been made well in advance, possibly even on their first meeting when she came to work at the office about a year and a half ago.

Every woman, upon meeting a man for the first time, makes a decision as to whether he would make a suitable sex partner.

It sometimes is a conscious decision such as, "Yeah, what a stud! Let me at him!"

Sometimes, it is an unconscious decision and several factors can play a role.

Through billions of years of evolution, women and men are hardwired to find and attract the best mate which will result in the healthiest offspring. It is nature's way of producing the strongest, healthiest specimens to continue the lineage.

For men, the process is relatively simple: find the prettiest, most attractive woman you can find and get her into bed.

The healthiest woman, the one most likely to carry a man's offspring to full term will possess the attributes that all men find desirable: healthy skin, a nice smile with good teeth, a shapely figure with wide hips to carry a baby and a well-endowed chest filled with milk for the baby to suckle.

Secondary sex characteristics like long, wavy hair and a soft feminine voice entice and allure the male of the species.

Heterosexual men can't resist such a woman. If there were no rules of society, a man would take every opportunity to take such a woman to bed and screw her brains out.

Even a man of advanced years still has the urge to bed and impregnate a desirable woman.

Court her, woo her, hold her down if you have to but get her into bed and inject her with your sperm. Just make sure she looks good. A simple rule.

It's a lot more complex for a woman. She also is hardwired to find an appropriate mate to ensure the continuation of her lineage. As for a man, it could simply come down to physical attraction.

This means a handsome man with good features to match her own beauty. Their children will inherit their attractive attributes and be able to entice a desirable mate to produce children of their own.

Through the ages, she has desired a physically fit man, preferably muscular, to be able to fight off predators. She wants a strong man, able to go out into the world to hunt and provide for her and her offspring. She wants a man who can provide them with a comfortable dwelling and keep them safe.

In the modern world, this might mean a boy with a nice car, possibly from a rich family. As they mature and go through life, it means a man with a prestigious job, a nice house or at least a good apartment, and money in the bank.

Some women just look for a confident leader, an alpha male who is not afraid to speak his mind and compel others to do as he wishes.

This is why women fall for the "bad boy". She doesn't want the timid character who, though nice, isn't going to make his mark on life. She wants a man who is aggressive and not afraid to go after what he wants, including women.

Sometimes men such as this will take on mistresses. The wife in this case may look the other way, ignoring the transgression, if all the other imperatives are fulfilled.

A man, however, if he has provided for his woman, expects the female to remain faithful to him alone.

Mitch had kept his end of the bargain. Her still considered himself to be handsome. He had provided Remi and their children a comfortable and secure life.

He felt that Remi had betrayed him.

In Ruby's case, Mitch was the alpha male in the office. He had money, a prestigious job and he gave the orders in her environment. He kept himself in good shape. He still had a vee-shaped figure despite being in his mid-to-late 50s. His salt-and-pepper hair made him look distinguished.

Ruby found him very attractive.

He was old enough to be her father but his age did not work against him.

Her father had died several years earlier. Subconsciously, she realized that she would have many years to enjoy his wealth if Mitch were to pass away. All women love to live in comfort and Ruby was no different.

Ruby did not make these calculations consciously. Her mating instinct was roused by his sudden pursuit of her. His lust caused her body to react with a release of hormones and her vagina almost instantaneously became lubricated in preparation for sexual intercourse.

They both slurped as their tongues exchanged saliva. Ruby could feel that Mitch's cock was already hard through the thin material of his surgical scrubs.

He kissed her and pressed his manhood into her stomach. He tried to lower his torso in order to place the pressure of his meat in the vee between her legs. He used his hands on her ass to pull her into his body.

He could feel the heat of her ample chest.

He pulled the pants of her scrubs down lowering her into his chair as he did so. He spread her legs on his shoulders and placed his head at her moist triangle. He used his tongue to lap at her vagina and clitoris.

Ruby moaned at the first touch of his tongue to her pleasure button. She lifted her hips off the chair in response to his cunnilingus. He pushed his tongue as deep into her birth canal as he could. He loved the taste of her flowing female juices.

Mitch pulled his pants down and he lapped at her slit. He was now stroking his cock.

Ruby realized that she was about to get fucked and that thought triggered her first orgasm. She didn't think to ask if he had a condom.

After she completed her climax, she got up and sat Mitch down in the chair and knelt before him. It was her first time to see his cock. She had been dating a boy closer to her age. They had been intimate but were not yet engaged so she was still technically a free-agent.

Her boyfriend, Doug, was about 5'6' in height and his dick was 6 inches long. Dr. M was well longer than that, maybe 7 or 7.5 inches. He was thicker, too. She wondered momentarily if he would fit in her.

She took him into her mouth and slobbered over his cock getting it nice and wet.

She lifted his pussy-pleaser and took his balls into her mouth. She licked them several times, much to his pleasure. To her, they looked like they were very round and full.

She was aroused and she knew that she was about to present herself to him. She was pretty sure that he wouldn't refuse her. Mitch moaned as he struggled to keep from cumming. He might have moaned just a bit too loud.

Outside the door, Debbie heard the loud moan. Curiosity drew her closer to listen to the sounds of their lust.