Mitch's Discovery Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch was deep into Ruby and he took her hands and held them back against the sofa. Remi knew that he always did this whenever he was about to cum.

"NO!" she said as he saw her husband groan and tilt his head back as he pushed as deep as he could into the younger woman.

He flexed his buttocks, shooting his sperm deep into Ruby's fertile body.

Several people watched as the happy couple completed their mating. Some of the men still in the room had hoped to get their turn with the young beauty but could see that they only were interested in each other. Perhaps they get their kicks having sex in public?

Mitch and Ruby cuddled and kissed for several minutes. Remi knew that she could only watch. She didn't dare approach them.

Ruby rubbed her tummy and Mitch placed his hand on hers. He kissed her as they rubbed her tummy together. Remi was overcome with jealousy as she watched them

creating a family.

She grabbed her clothes and ran from the room in tears.

***********************************************************************************

6 months later:

(Mitch answers his cell phone:)

"Ricky! My man! How're you doing? I ain't heard from you in ages!"

"Naw, dude. I'm doing fine. I just thought I'd check in on you to see how you're doing?" Ricky replied.

Ricky continued, "To this day, I don't know how you pulled that shit off, making the exchange like that."

Mitch laughed and replied, "I couldn't have done it without you, my brother. Your hints and sly suggestions to Eden worked like a dream. (Imitating Ricky:) "Take Remi and the girls to Waikiki. I'm sure they'd love to meet your friends."

"Ha! Worked... like... a.... dream! I thought you were crazy trying to make a switch, especially with Remi still looking prime!" Ricky stated.

"Naw, dude. Without her makeup, I was starting to see the lines around her eyes and just a touch of flab in the middle. She was having to dye her hair more often to cover the grey. It was just a matter of time," Mitch answered by way of explanation.

"You got lucky with the divorce settlement, though, huh?" Ricky asked.

"No luck. I had it planned out. I didn't need to worry about proving to the divorce judge in California that she had become a slut. I just needed to be able to prove it to her mother. When I mentioned to Remi that I had video proof, all I had to do was hint that I would send it to her family back home," Mitch explained. "She said that it would kill her mother." (dring, dring)

"I had her and she knew it. Video of her with several men, getting dp'd in a hot tub, with you on the sofa..."

"Anyhow, I set her up in a nice apartment. Her family and our daughters are none the wiser," he continued. (dring, dring) "All we had to do is tell them that we had drifted apart."

"She gets to live however she wants and a nice apartment. I get to keep my stuff and a new, younger wife. Couldn't have worked out any better." (Dring, dring)

Ricky interjected, "Kind of funny, though. They're so similar."

"Huh? How so?" Mitch asked. (Dring, dring)

"Ruby? Remi?" Ricky responded. "Both Asian and similar bodies?"

"Yeah, I see your point but Ruby is young, fresh and her cunt is so tight. I love watching my clock slide into her," he answered. (Dring, dring) "She'll be good for many......Is that your phone ringing? It's...." (Dring, dring)

Mitch jumped to a sitting position and turned his cell phone alarm off.

He was breathing heavily and his heart was beating fast from being awakened from a deep sleep so suddenly.

He looked at Remi asleep next to him on his right. She was wearing a sexy teddy and looking as beautiful as ever.

He lay back down. He still had a few minutes before he had to get up.

He closed his eyes and did what he often did on waking up: he took a few minutes for a sex fantasy.

He thought back to that magical night at the Waikiki Hilton. What if Eden had been with them that night?

He imagined Eden sliding up and down his turgid pole and Remi grinding her snatch on his face. Then, pumping Remi from behind, doggy-style, while Eden enjoyed having Remi slurp on her cunt.

Mitch turned away from Remi in order to hide his boner.

Oh, yeah! He could see both Filipinas slurping on his cock at the same time, then blowing his wad on both their faces, their tongues out, cumming into their mouths.

Remi shook him and interrupted his fantasy: "C'mon, hon. We have to get going."

She got up and went to the kitchen.

It only took a minute or two for him to fist himself into an orgasm. He tossed the sperm-soaked sock under the bed where Remi was unlikely to find it.

Mitch showered as Remi made a light breakfast for them.

As he arrived at the breakfast table and sat down, Remi said, "Honey, I forgot to ask you: Do you mind if I go out dancing with Eden tomorrow night? It'll just be us girls....."