Mitch's Discovery Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch got up and turned the chair around. Ruby stepped out of her pants as she bent over the chair to take in this new lover for the first time.

Mitch dropped a glob of saliva into his hands and spread it over the head of his cock. He pushed up on the blouse Ruby was wearing. He didn't want to take the time to take it off now. He needed to get inside her.

He looked at her ass and it was gorgeous. She had bikini tan lines but the whiter areas indicated that she was used to wearing a modest bikini, not a string bikini.

Her anus was a tight little star. It wasn't bulged out wide and loose like Remi's. He quickly thought that he might want to christen it someday but not today.

He lined up his pole at Ruby's glistening pink opening and rubbed his cockhead along her slit. Ruby moaned in anticipation. She wanted his cock and he was teasing her.

He placed the tip of his meat at her opening and pushed in slightly. She lifted her hips and adjusted her angle to make entry easier.

Emboldened by this, Mitch pressed in harder. Then they both moaned as he went in balls deep.

Outside the door, Debbie realized that Dr. Mitch and Ruby were inside the office having sex. She felt a bit of relief that Remi had the day off today.

"Poor Remi!" she thought. "She's such a nice lady and her husband is screwing around on her."

At the same time, she felt just a pang of jealousy. The attractive office manager had been divorced for a year. She hadn't had sex for the several months prior during the time that her marriage was falling apart.

She was getting tired of using dildos to get sexual relief.

She had needs and she listened at the door with more than a mild interest.

She wouldn't mind having a go at her boss. The thought had entered her mind a few times but never thought that he might be available. Their marriage looked rock-solid.

Obviously, it wasn't.

Inside the office, Mitch still had Ruby bent over the chair. Now he had her right leg lifted up into the air and she was making squeaking sounds as he thrust into her. He didn't think that she was too loud.

Unless someone was listening right outside the door, of course.

Ruby reminded him of some of the sorority girls he had boned back at the university in Southern California. It was nice to screw a girl with a tight snatch again. He felt like he was lasting longer, too. Maybe her youth had something to do with it.

He was trying to keep from cumming for a while so he could give Ruby multiple orgasms. She had already cum once while he ate her snatch. He could feel that she was getting close again.

To distract himself, he took a quick mental inventory of the girls he had boned in college before meeting Remi.

The sorority girls were mostly lily-white but he had enjoyed some Chinese girls and one Japanese. He had even knocked up a Lebanese girl. He felt bad about that. She wasn't very bright but she was nice. The other girls that he had knocked up at least had the good sense to go to the doctor's office.

Mitch felt his dick swell as he began to get close. Ruby felt it, too, and it triggered an orgasm as she thought about the possibility of being impregnated. Mitch wasn't wearing a condom. There was a good chance that he was breeding her. Ruby was in her reproductive prime.

Mitch pulled out before cumming and gave himself a few moments to back away from the edge.

He swept the papers off his desk and lifted Ruby onto the table top. The papers and a container of pens fell to the floor. It made some noise but wasn't too bad.

He dropped a glob of saliva onto his dick and one into Ruby's pussy for good measure. He rubbed his boner around her slit for lubrication and slid into her. He pushed into her balls deep, once again.

"Mmm, yeah!" he said as he enjoyed the feeling of her tight, snatch. There's nothing better than sliding into the warm, moist pussy of a beautiful woman.

He took a moment just to enjoy the feeling of their merged genitals pushing together. Ruby was desperately pushing back at him also trying to get him as deep into her as she could.

They were both falling victim to the call of nature to reproduce. Eons of evolution had hardwired them to seek out a member of the opposite sex for the purpose of procreation.

A successful mating would result in an exchange of genetic information. His sperm would be expelled forcibly into her body and would seek out her egg. Then, one lucky sperm cell, out of hundreds of millions, would exchange genetic information and crosslink to create a brand-new unique individual.

The fetus would benefit from the support offered by its mother's shapely hips. After birth, the baby would be nurtured at her succulent breasts.

Neither of them considered this as they continued their mating.

Mitch pummeled Ruby's body for several minutes to the sound of their continuous moaning, heard by an audience of two outside the office door.

Both Cheryl and Debbie were being aroused by the sound of their lust. They were also both impressed by Dr. Mitch's stamina. They wished it was them, not Ruby, enjoying the multiple orgasms.

Mitch pulled Ruby's leg up into the air and he was now pumping into her body with their legs in an 'X' formation. This allowed Mitch his deepest penetration yet. Ruby climaxed again as she felt the knob of his cock pushing into her cervix. He wasn't into her womb but she could feel him knocking at the door.

Ruby knew that she was in serious danger of being impregnated.

As she descended from her climax, Mitch could feel her pussy grab his cock, straining to milk sperm out of his cock. Mitch felt the ache in his loins signaling that his ejaculation was imminent. He pushed deeper into her. It felt so good.

"Aa-ah!" Ruby screamed as she could feel that he was on the verge of releasing his long-tailed swimmers into her fertile body. Though she knew that they shouldn't, deep down she wanted his seed to fertilize her egg!

Then, just as his balls started to contract to pump his sperm into her receptive womb, he pulled out at the very last moment. Just one split-second later, he would have filled her pussy with creamy baby batter.

Instead, he shot several ropes of cum onto her abdomen and tits. A couple of streams even reached her face, forcing her to close her eyes.

After his convulsions subsided, he rested his body on hers and they kissed, a kiss of lovers.

After a couple of minutes of snuggling on the desk, they dressed and kissed again as they parted ways. Though they had been at it for an hour, Ruby thought that she should get back before someone missed her at her desk.

She stopped off at the staff breakroom for a moment to repair her hair and makeup.

She was immediately set upon by Debbie and Cheryl who pressed her for details.

Ruby laughed when she realized that she'd been caught. The three assistants laughed as Ruby held her hands nearly a foot apart to indicate the length of their doctor's tool.

Mitch, for his part, after he caught his breath, went back to what he was doing. He tended to the business of the practice.

He did not give another thought as to what Remi was doing.

*************************************************************************************

Several weeks later, Remi and Eden looked out the window of their plane as it landed at the airport in Las Vegas. Sylvana and Vanessa had arrived on an earlier flight. Rica was going to be joining them, as well. She drove in from Orange County.

They planned to do a little gambling, maybe take in a couple of shows for their weekend getaway. But the highlight of their trip was to take in the male strip show that had the all their female friends buzzing.

As expected, Eden had absolutely no problem getting Ricky to agree to their trip. As usual, he would keep himself entertained. Eden's leaving would make their bedroom available for him to invite Brigitte from the office. He had been wanting to get her between the sheets for quite some time.

Remi, too, had little difficulty getting permission from her husband. He agreed readily.

"Yeah, no problem," he said. Mitch asked no questions regarding her plans.

Remi was a bit unsettled by his lack of interest. He had seemed distant the last couple of weeks.

The ladies were able to arrange to take the afternoon off on this Friday. This got them in their hotel rooms on the Strip right at check-in time, about 4 pm.

Remi and Eden were sharing the hotel room, though, neither one of them expected to be using the room for sleeping tonight. They both expected to be spending the night elsewhere. If they found the right partner for the evening, maybe a presidential suite.

They both showered and put on their sexiest dresses for going out. Someone was going to get lucky.

Vanessa, Sylvana and Rica were already in the casino lounge when Eden and Remi arrived to meet them. The ladies had tickets for the late show for the male revue, "Kings of Tahiti". It was said to be the sexiest show going, spicy even by Las Vegas standards.

They spent the early evening having cocktails and hors d'oeuvres at the casino lounge. They also did some light gambling, mostly at the slot machines.

Several men approached to buy them drinks. The ladies were all in their element. They were used to handling men.

Obviously, the men did their best to separate them and get them drunk.

Like her friends, Remi flirted with the men. She could tell by the way they stood that they were clearly excited, hoping to get her upstairs. She enjoyed getting men hot and bothered but she had no intention of going upstairs to their hotel rooms tonight. Maybe tomorrow night.

They had paid a heavy price for their front row tickets for tonight's show and they intended to use them.

At one point, Remi had to leave her suitors in order to pinch Rica and remind her that they had tickets for tonight's late show. Rica was in a dark corner of the lounge in a clinch with a couple of studs. Remi knew that Rica loved DP action and didn't want her getting tempted to go off with the horny men.

Remi whispered in Rica's ear in their native Pilipino so the men couldn't eavesdrop: "Ate, wag mong kalimutang imbitado sa after-party." ("Sis, don't forget that we have invitations to the after-party.")

Rica looked at Remi and smiled. They had talked among themselves about the rumors that the Tahitian dancers were really hung.

"I won't," she replied with a wink. They both knew what they had in store for them for tonight.

When the time for the late seating arrived, they didn't have to wait and stand in the long line. They had paid extra for VIP seating and, on their arrival, were immediately escorted to their seats at a cocktail table right in front.

The amphitheater was packed. Hundreds of beautiful women, all in high heels and in their sexiest gowns filed into the theater and found their places.

The theater reverberated with the excitement of the female voices. This was a crowd of horny women.

There was no doubting that many of them would be getting laid after the show. Probably the best place to be for a man tonight would be to hang around the lounge after the show.

As the excitement peaked, the stage lights went dark as the audience light were dimmed. The noise of the crowd was hushed.

In the darkness, the noise of drums and loud vibrato music shook the theater as the stage lights came on and 6 large Tahitian kings appeared.

The women in the audience screamed in excitement as the men performed dances and strip-teases. The women were worked into a frenzy.

In all, over 20 muscular men performed on the circular stage. Many ventured out into the audience for the "up close and personal experience" promised in the ads for the show.

One of the dancers, tall and covered in muscles from head to toe stood in front of their table. He showed off his pecs and biceps as he humped his large bulge in Remi's direction. He was wearing only a thong, just barely enough to cover his cock and balls which were clearly visible.

His pussy-pleaser became engorged as he walked towards the excited Filipina women.

Remi and Eden looked at each other and shrieked. They were two females in heat.

Remi held up a fifty-dollar bill and held it in the dancer's direction. The dancer jumped onto Remi's lap using the padded armrests to support himself.

His cock was right in Remi's face. Remi stuck the bill into the dancer's crotch and she squeezed him. Her friends at the table mauled him, feeling his butt, legs and abs as Remi pulled his ass toward her.

She rubbed her face right into his crotch and pushed her face into his meat. She managed to capture the head of his cock in her mouth for a moment.

He slid down and humped her slightly. "I'll see you after the show," he whispered lustily. He slid his face across her exposed chest as he got off her.

Remi nearly climaxed from the excitement. There wasn't a dry pair of panties in the house.

After the show, Eden and Remi stayed for a few minutes to finish their cocktails. The vast majority of the audience was departing through the rear of the theater.

Vanessa, Rica and Sylvana were in a hurry to get to the VIP room behind the stage. Access to the VIP room was a benefit of their pricey tickets.

It was also possible to pay your way into the VIP Room.

The lounge was very spacious with large, comfortable sofas and soft lighting. The color scheme was predominantly red.

By the time Eden and Remi got to the "special guests" area, their three friends were already being "entertained" by the performers who were still wearing their tiny thongs.

Vanessa and Sylvana were in opposite dark corners of the room. They were each making out with a Tahitian dancer. Both MILFs were sliding their hands up-and-down the performer's satin-covered cocks.

The "special guests" lounge was an area set aside for show VIPs, high-stakes gamblers and other important guests. You could also just see the show manager and pay your way in. Sometimes, men also paid their way in, not to get to the male dancers, but to gain access to the horny female guests that were looking to get laid.

It was basically a sex club, hidden behind the theater, a giant room for an orgy.

The clients, mostly sexy women but also a good number of men, were filtering in. Since the room was mostly dark. It was hard to see faces but Remi could certainly make out the many hard, naked masculine bodies.

"C'mon, Miss Remi. Let's go over here," Eden said, as she led Remi to a relatively unoccupied area of the lounge.

As she looked to her right, Remi saw that Rica was being entertained by two of the dancers. One was behind her, on his knees, his face in her ass, eating her snatch from behind and the other was in front of her, pulling the spaghetti straps of her cocktail dress off of her shoulders.

Rica has been changed by her experience in Santa Barbara (Wife Succumbs in Hawaii - Pt 03). Now she was a real slut who loved taking on two men at a time.

As they moved to the unoccupied area of the room, Remi could see that several men, performers and non-performers, were already moving in their direction. The studs could smell pussy in the air and they were triangulating towards the Filipinas in heat to collect their prize.

Eden reached into her purse and handed a mask to Remi.

"Here, let's wear masks while we have our fun. I've done this before and you wouldn't believe how intense it is to take cock after cock while you're blindfolded. I've never had bigger orgasms than when I'm being boned and I don't even know who it is. Later, you realize that you might be carrying the cum of anyone that you pass on the Strip. I'm so horny just thinking about it!"

They put on their masks and laid down on adjoining sofas. It took just a couple of seconds before Remi felt her legs being spread apart and she felt a nose sniffing at her cunt. She heard Eden moan just as her partner took his first lick of her slit.

He pleasured her for a minute before he stopped and she felt a different set of hands lift her up to remove her dress. He laid her back down. The first guy resumed his late-night snack and the second one climbed onto her naked chest to feed her his cock.

A total stranger was feasting on her snatch. She orgasmed as she got teabagged. She licked at his sperm-filled sac hungrily.

Though she couldn't see, Remi could tell that there were more people in the room.

The sound of moaning and skin slapping skin was evident.

"Oh-h!" she moaned as she felt her hips getting lifted. She had a cock at her slit and it felt huge!

"Re-e-m-m-m-i!" she heard Eden cry as her friend was taking a pounding.

Remi couldn't answer as she was being pumped herself and she had two cocks in her hands, one on each side of her. She turned her head from side-to-side, taking turns in pleasuring the men with her mouth. She could feel their cocks throbbing as she sucked and licked their shafts.

In an effort to prolong their pleasure, one man after another pulled out of her and moved over to pump Eden or another nearby cunt.

There was an abundance of horny men and women, plenty to go around.

Both Eden and Remi were naked except for their high heels. It excited them to feel like whores, available for any cock that happened by.

They were taken by what seemed like dozens of men in various positions. Remi got creamed several times. She wondered about the casino's laundry bill as cum streamed out of her cunt and down her ass-crack.

Eden was right! She couldn't believe the intensity of her orgasms. Not knowing who was filling her with semen was proving to be a real turn-on!

Sylvana, Vanessa and Rica were also enjoying themselves as was every patron in the room. For the women, there was no shortage of cocks to give them pleasure.

Alcohol flowed freely and so did the cum.

As it got later into the night, they were starting to experience periods of no activity because the men were starting get drained.

Then Remi felt a guy climb on her chest. He fed Remi his cock and Remi held his butt and hips to control his pace and depth of penetration into her throat.

She felt an uneasy, eerie sense of familiarity. The feeling of the hairs on his leg, the shape of his ass, the size and shape of his dick in her mouth. Even the rhythm and the angle of his penetration. She began to panic when her tongue recognized the shape of his mushroom-shaped dickhead.

"Thanks, Remi," the stranger said as he pulled his cock from her mouth.

She shivered on the couch, afraid to remove her mask for fear of what she would see. She finally was able to sit up to remove her mask.

Walking away was a man with salt-and-pepper hair, hand-in-hand with a very sexy female. She watched them as they found an unoccupied spot. They started to make love.

It was Mitch.

She started to hyperventilate when she saw that he was pumping Ruby from the office!

She could tell that they weren't just fucking, they were making love.

There were now plenty of available females around. Why isn't he moving off to make use of one of them? Why isn't he coming to me to use my pussy?

She watched them for several minutes as they switched from position to position.

Occasionally, they would pause to pleasure each other orally. She could see her husband's cock bulge in Ruby's cheek.

She was jealous to see Ruby orgasm as Mitch sucked on her clitoris.

Mitch's face glistened from Ruby's juices.

Eden was now looking at her friend as she could see the distress this was causing her.

They had been going at it for a while now. Eden and Remi turned down several men who came by hoping to use their bodies.

"They must be lesbian," the men muttered.

"Eden, he's not using a condom," Remi said with concern in her voice

She wasn't aware of the irony of her statement.

Both Ruby and Mitch were groaning loudly she willingly took everything that Mitch had to offer. Remi and Eden could hear their cries of passion.