Mittens has Class Ch. 04

Story Info
Mittens learns Chloe's secret... and steals cookies.
5.7k words
4.78
1.4k
3

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mittens Has Class

Chapter 4 - The Restorative Power of Cookies is Well Documented

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

The smell wafting from the general direction of the kitchen, a sweet ardor of chocolate and baking, teased at Mittens' nose as she dreamily inhaled a breath of cookie-scented air. She briefly considered bounding in to get a better head of the wonderful aroma. And to possibly get into a good position to swipe a taste as they came out of the oven, still gooey and hot. Well, maybe give them a minute to go from 'tongue-blisters hot' to just 'cocoa-flavored lava hot'.

Before she could make good on the thought, the TV screen beeped out a sequence of sounds to signal that she needed to pay attention and press indicated buttons in order to keep her buxom digital adventuress from being flattened by booby-traps. Expertly, she navigated through the cycle of controller presses, half-watching her chesty avatar duck, dive, shoot, and dodge as a series of deadly pitfalls befell her. She gave a paw-pump as she came out the other side of the quick-time event with an intact explorer.

"If only there was an 'oops, my tank-top flew off' button." She mused to herself, before effecting a terrible British accent. "Pardon me, gentlemen, but might you have seen a ridiculously inappropriate spelunking top around here? No? Well, bother. I guess I'll have to just carry on without it." She gave a giggle at herself.

As she began exploring a new section of ancient temple, apparently designed for parkour-master priests, she was surprised to hear a knock at the front door. Punching pause, she bounced up from the sofa and padded into the foyer. She spared a quick look through the peep-hole, to make sure she didn't need to throw on the hoodie that she and Chloe kept hanging near the door, in case of unprepared vanilla people showing up.

As usual, she wasn't wearing much beyond her cat-wear and a pair of thigh-high tube socks. While she didn't have any compunctions about nudity or being seen by random strangers in her all-together, she knew that some people could make a real stink about it. A member of their community had accepted a pizza delivery wearing little more than leather straps a couple years ago, intending to play out a fantasy.

The delivery guy had sued her for mental anguish and she'd had to register on the sex offender registry. It had utterly destroyed the poor woman's self-esteem in the process, since it effectively said that her body had been found 'offensive' to see. While Mittens' own psyche could have handled the implications, she wasn't that wild about the idea of being labeled a 'sexual predator'.

She was fairly okay being labeled a cookie predator, however.

To her delight, as well as her deepening surprise, she saw Mistress Victoria waiting patiently outside. She popped open the door, brightening with a hello for the beautiful red-headed woman. "Good afternoon, Mistress."

"Hello, kitty. Wonderfully naked as usual, I see." Mistress Victoria replied back, gracing Mittens with a dazzling smile as she took in the view. Dressed in conservative grey slacks and matching blazer over a black button-up blouse, rather than fetish-inspired parody of business attire that she normally wore at play parties, she looked bizarrely...normal. Even her hair was styled in an effort to appear professional and conservative, pulled up into a loose, and a bit messy, bun at the back of her head.

Despite her lack of saucy apparel and siren-like grooming, she still managed to cut an imposing and dramatically beautiful figure. Her sharp green eyes and deep red hair made her striking enough, but she had a way of carrying herself that demanded attention, whether you were in the lifestyle or not. In a strange way, she was able to make even the vanilla appearance almost seem covertly kinky.

If Mittens knew the Domme at all, there was likely some pretty hot undergarments beneath all those normal clothes.

"Sorry for dropping in unexpectedly, love, but I thought I'd actually swing by, since I was already in the neighborhood." After a beat, she added. "I had some news for Chloe and I figured it would easier to talk to her face to face, rather than just call." Mittens stepped aside to welcome the Domme in, still visually devouring the queerly appealing look of her wearing her 'real-world' attire and speculating on what was beneath it.

Victoria was a trial lawyer, a very good one, that mostly handled business law. She and Master had actually become friends even before either of them knew that they were both in the same lifestyle. They'd first met in the professional capacity, him hiring her when she was still fresh out of law school to advise on some of his business contracts. She'd since established her own partnership practice with a couple other lawyers, with her name as the senior partner.

Which was made all the more of an impressive feat, given that she was only in her early thirties. As Mittens understood it, most lawyers didn't end up the senior partner of a large firm until they'd been in the business for a few decades. Victoria managed it in just under one. It served as a pretty good testament to just how fierce she could be.

She and Master had developed an almost immediate bond, connecting as just two people, long before learning that they shared a lot more in common than they could have ever guessed. Over the years, they'd become close friends, especially after learning that they shared a lot of interests and aspects. Both were Dominants, both had been mentored by the same man, Martin Clock, and both of them had very similar tastes as far as the lifestyle. Though Victoria was vastly more sadistic and intense than the nurturing nature of Master, they had much the same aesthetic ideals in general and a shared taste in women.

The best example of that shared taste was Chloe, whom the two of them now jointly owned as a slave. While Chloe primarily belonged to Master, at least two weeks out of each year, she would be handed over to Victoria to run through her paces. As much as Chloe loved Master and Mittens, needed them and their love, there was a part of her that also needed the intensity that her Mistress gave her when they were together.

Though the official deal was just for two weeks a year, Master and Mistress Victoria were both very good at sharing and respecting one another. So, Chloe typically thought of herself as always being, at least partly, beholden to her Mistress, as well as Master. It was often fun to watch the two of them ganging up on her playfully, challenging her to obey both, even when they were slightly (and intentionally) contradicting one another.

Chloe seemed to love the challenge and always managed to find a way to balance her commands acceptably. Of course, neither Master or Mistress was the kind that purposefully set someone up to fail, so they usually made sure there was some way for her to compromise.

"She's in the kitchen making fudge cookies." Mittens explained as she began escorting the Domme along through the house. "I'm sure she's going to be ecstatic to get to see you. Been a bit since your last play party."

Though Victoria lived in Cartersville, more than a half hour east of Zuckers Mill, she owned and operated a large playhouse and community dungeon at the edge of town, secretly tucked in among rural suburbia. She was there most weekends to give people from the area a private place to let their hair down, but often took things up a notch by making an official party out of it.

Since Master had his own, very comprehensive, dungeon downstairs, they usually only went there when one of the parties was going on. Unfortunately, Victoria had been working on back to back big cases the last month and had not had the luxury of properly hosting in weeks.

"Well, I intend to change that very soon, actually." She said with a devious smile. "I should be throwing a rather large 'Victoria Victory Party'; hopefully by next weekend. Best bring those iron buns of yours, sweet pussy, as I will be requesting you as part of my official 'Spank-o-thon' to celebrate my impending win in court."

Mittens gave a toothy smile at this, more than happy to volunteer for it. "Which case are you about to win?" She asked, not that she knew anything about any of them.

However, Victoria returned her smile with a smug little grin. "Why, all three of them. The equivalent of a legal triple play." She chortled proudly. "Though I have certainly worked myself to the bone pulling it off. I already feel like I've been dragged ten miles behind a bus and it isn't even over yet."

Mittens smiled inwardly, noting that the Domme looked anything but worn out. In fact, she looked almost brimming with energy. She could easily imagine the charismatic woman in action, keeping the entire courtroom in the palm of her hand. More than a few times, she'd thought about attending one of Victoria's trials, just to see if the fantasy lived up to the reality, but found she preferred not to chance having the bubble burst. Victoria herself had many times told her that corporate trials were not at all entertaining or exciting. Unless you were the attorney who was winning.

As they entered the kitchen, they found Chloe whisking about in a pair of seven-inch-heeled baby-doll boots, moving as gracefully in them as she might bare-foot. Above the tops of the boots floated wreaths of creamy lace from the little socks she was wearing beneath the boots and a pair of wrist length gloves, in matching style, adorned her hands. With the addition of her white posture collar and cincher, she looked particularly cute and pin-up-like.

Apparently, Victoria quite thought so as well, as she took a long minute to enjoy the view before making her and Mittens' presence known. When she cleared her throat softly to get the slave's attention, Chloe lit up like a firefly. "Mistress!" She exclaimed, before catching herself awkwardly. Her typical protocol around Mistress Victoria was that she was not to speak without given permission, though that was actually only when she was officially in the Domme's collar.

As usual though, regardless of whose protocols she was officially under at the moment, Chloe tried to show a deference to whichever was present. In lieu of saying anything further, she instead moved swiftly over to them and carefully lowered herself into a kneeling position before her Mistress. It was a pretty impressive feat, given both the tall heels and the balance restrictions of her posture collar, but Chloe was a pro at the wearing of both. Mittens knew that Chloe adored posture collars and felt most at home when wearing one.

"Such a very diligent slave, my darling." Mistress Victoria cooed, stroking Chloe's head affectionately. "Good girl. However, you have my permission to be casual at the moment."

Something seemed to suddenly occur to Chloe and her already bright expression got somehow even more radiant. "Oh! Yes! Thank you, Mistress. Let me turn a few things down real fast and pull the cookies out to cool, then we can find somewhere to sit down and talk." She quickly accepted Victoria's helping hand back to her feet.

Mittens raised an eyebrow at the sudden shift in Chloe, curious what was going on. For the last week, Chloe had been acting peculiarly, taking and making private calls to people. Master obviously knew what was going on, but neither of them had made an effort to fill her in. In fact, they both seemed to take steps to divert her from even asking about it.

Being that their demeanors with it all had suggested it more in the realm of a nice surprise, probably for her, than any kind of ominous secret, she'd not pressed. Like all cats, she was extremely curious, but she also enjoyed surprises and trusted her partners. She knew them well enough to trust that, if it were something bad, they wouldn't hide it. Master in particular was very much a proponent for talking through actual drama, not avoiding it. So she'd decided she would be a big kitty and let them tell her in their own time.

That didn't mean she wasn't going out of her skull trying to figure it out, though.

Now, it appeared that Mistress Victoria had some part in whatever it was too. And Mittens had this crazy intuition that Victoria's part involved her vanilla profession, not her lifestyle position. It was just more fuel to the fire that was burning in her mind to try and deduce the mystery. However, she was also somewhat enjoying the game of it, actually. It was fun trying to put clues together and deduce things.

Of course, this also presented a much more important opportunity for her. The wonderful scent floating over from the oven made her suddenly very welcoming of the potential of a distraction. "Actually, I can watch things in here, Chloe, if you want to just go ahead and step away to have your little secret meeting." She gave a sly little smirk that brought a slight blush to Chloe's face.

"Thank you." She replied sheepishly, chewing on the corner of her mouth fetchingly. "I shouldn't be too long." Giving a loving smile to the cat-girl, she and Victoria slipped out of the kitchen.

Mittens gave them a little wave goodbye with her paw before turning quickly on her heel and zipping over to the oven. "Now that the cookies are unguarded..." She purred to herself, opening the door and reaching in to retrieve the tray of hot, gooey, cookies. One of the best advantages to always wearing thick padded cat-paw gloves was that they served well as impromptu oven mitts.

That said, they were still not ideal for heat resistance, so she quickly transferred the sheet to the top of the stove. Snatching up a small cutting board, she wafted it over one corner of the cookies, trying to expedite them cooling just enough to not burn her tongue. Before she could sneak one though, Master stepped into the kitchen.

"I take it that Chloe have you watching things while she has a moment with Vic?" He asked her, playing coy.

"They's has'n secret meetin's." She confirmed with a quick nod. "And I has'n ulterior motives!" She gave a toothy grin as she tilted her be-eared head towards the cookie sheet full of chocolatey heaven.

He laughed and came over to pull her into a loving embrace. "Such a mischievous kitty. It's killing you to not know what's going on though, isn't it?" He fixed her with an impish look.

"Completely!" She exclaimed in a playfully exasperated tone. "Doesn't you people know that cats DIE of curiosity?" She made a show of rolling her eyes wide eyes and flailing her arms as if in comical distress. "It da number one cause of cat-girl fatalamaties. Sez so right on Wikipedia."

If he was going to finally acknowledge it, she was going to milk it. As much as she was trying to be a patient and mature person about it, the suspense was crazy-making. And it didn't help that it seemed like everyone but her knew what was going on.

Master gave a chuckle. "Well, let's hope a cookie manages to keep you alive long enough to get that curiosity sorted out." He stepped over to the stove and gingerly slid one of the cookies from the sheet, passing it back and back and forth in his hands for a moment, before he fed a piece of it to his pet.

The cookie was utterly scrumptious. She murmured a satisfied sigh, taking her time to savor the soft confection. It was the perfect level of hot and mushy, practically melting in her mouth. If this was his way of distracting her, she could have all the patience in the world. Once she swallowed, she opened her mouth in hopes of getting another piece and was immediately rewarded with one.

When the two women finally returned to the kitchen, they found Mittens and Master sharing a second cookie, though between each piece, they kissed up any fudge from each other's lips, making for sweet kisses. Victoria snickered at the sight. "She was supposed to be minding the cooking, James, not entertaining you by eating them."

"Actually, I was keeping her alive, Vic." Master replied smoothly. "Cookies are the only antidote to counteract a cat's curiosity allergy, apparently. Cited from a trusted source." He gave a subtle nod towards Mittens.

Chloe giggled. "Well, if it means keeping her alive, she should probably have another one."

Mittens grinned greedily. "If you say so." She replied giddily, and snatched up a fresh cookie in a piece of paper towel.

"Actually, I think it might be best to just go ahead and relieve the poor thing's misery by sating her curiosity." Mistress Victoria said smoothly. "Not to deny her more cookies. Though, at this rate, it might be the only way the rest of us get one."

Master looked at Chloe. "It's up to you, slave. It's your secret."

Chloe smiled broadly. "Actually, Mistress is right. We kind of need to go ahead and let her know, we don't have a big window to get everything together before she has to wait until next year."

Mittens' curiosity shot through the ceiling at that. "Huh?"

Chloe came over to her, heels clicking as she walked, and took a hold of her paws. "This is an early birthday present. I just hope it's something you actually want and I haven't completely misjudged things." She paused, possibly for dramatic effect, possibly to decide how to start. Either way, Mittens felt like she had ants marching around her pants. Not that she was wearing any.

"So, you remember that, when I first came here, I had everything I owned sold and the money was put into an account." Chloe finally began, a jitter of excitement moving through her, down her hands, and into Mittens. "It was supposed to go to Master Heron, but he refused to accept it, instead just saving it for if I needed it to get back on my feet, should things not work out with Master."

Mittens peered at her, unsure where this was going, but could see the anticipation on Master and Mistress's faces. Obviously, things had more than worked out with Master and Chloe most certainly had no reason to believe she still needed any sort of safety net. Even should something unexpected happen and she had to leave Master's ownership, she already had Mistress to go to.

What was more, Chloe was simply not someone who gave up on much of anything. That money would have grown mold before Chloe acknowledged a need for it back. Mittens had fully expected Chloe to eventually find some way to get rid of it, as it represented something she had left behind her as completely as Mittens had left 'Rachel Wilson' behind. The question was, what did any of that have to do with her? Had Chloe bought her something?

"Well, I've had that money transferred to a new account." Chloe said, looking Mittens right in the eye. "A college fund. For you." A broad smile split her face. "I'm sending you to college!" She gushed, anxious excitement flooding into her.

Mittens blinked, needing a second to absorb what she'd just heard. Finally, she simply asked. "Wha??"

"I thought, hoped, you might want to have those experiences you were talking about the other day." Chloe said, pushing on, her hands trembling nervously. "With you having so much time on your hands now, you could take a few classes each semester. If only for something to do and to just enjoy the fun of going."

"She asked me to pull some strings at the university in Cartersville, since I've handled a few legal issues for them." Victoria put in. "Since you haven't taken the SAT and won't have time to schedule one, they want you to take a skills assessment test, usually intended for test for advance placement, to make sure you are, at least, qualify to attend. It will be a bit of a push, but they agreed to let you sit for a private test next week, with a proctor, so you can meet the requirement for admission. A lot of colleges are forgoing SATs these days anyway, so you shouldn't need to ever bother with one."

12