Mittens has Class Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mittens goggled at them, still trying to make her brain properly process what they were saying. After a moment, she managed to ask a question. It was the only one that she could get through the chaotic jumble of shock. "I only have a week to prepare for the admissions test?!"

Chloe opened her mouth, paused, then closed her mouth, looking a little uncertain and slightly stricken. Master, however, quickly stepped in. "We'll help you get ready for it. I doubt it was be as hard as it sounds and I'm pretty sure you'll do just fine. All it is looking for is if you have a High School graduate level of education, which you do. The real question is: Is this something you want?"

Mittens blinked, pretended to have to consider it for a moment, then answered by snatching Chloe into her arms and kissing the living daylights out of her. The approving laughter of the two Dominants became quickly infectious and she began to giggle too. After a moment, she met Chloe's eyes.

"It is an amazing gift, Chloe." She said warmly. "You are the bestest ever at giving amaz-a-mundo gifts! I can't believe you got all this set up without me knowing."

Chloe have a humble chuckle. "Well, I can't say you weren't aware that I was cooking up something." She said with a smirk. "You know, other than cookies."

Mittens returned the smirk. "Up to 'something', yeah, but not this! I mean I'm kinda impressed you got this together in less than a couple of weeks."

"I'm pretty impressed myself." Master said. "Chloe really dug deep to pull this off. I'm honestly really proud."

"She even had her Mistress jumping through hoops on your behalf, kitty." Victoria chuckled. "And you know me well enough to know that's a feat in itself."

The praise from both of her Dominants made the beautiful slave beam blushingly. However, her focus remained on Mittens, her eyes full of love. Mittens felt a surge of almost overwhelming emotion, touched beyond words by her sister submissive. She looked at Chloe wonderingly, feeling happy tears welling into her eyes. "I love you, so much, Chloe Ryan."

"And I love you just as much, Mittens T. Cat." Chloe responded back; her own eyes dewy with joyful emotion. "I am just really glad this didn't blow up in my face. I was worried that I might have overstepped or misunderstood what you would want. I mean, I'm sure Master could have paid your tuition, and without any complaint, had you ever expressed a desire to be enrolled."

Mittens pulled her back into the warm embrace. "I'm sure he would have too, but I don't think I even realized how much I wanted to actually go until just now." She gave a moist little laugh, cathartic tears now running liberally down her face. "But it doesn't surprise me one bit that you'd be able to see what even I couldn't."

A sharp little hiccup of sound caught both their attention at that moment and they turned to look over at Mistress Victoria. The hard-boiled Domme was looking away abashedly, a finger subtly flicking away the beginnings of a tear forming in one eye. It seemed the sweet moment of love had managed to penetrate even her hard shell.

She noticed all eyes on her and flapped a hand at them embarrassedly. "One word and I whip all of you. You too, James." She snipped, though there was no fire in the words, just self-deprecating amusement.

Though Mittens normally would have risen to the challenge, she just smiled and moved over to wrap Victoria in a warm hug. "Thank you so much, Vic. It really does mean a lot that you would go through so much trouble to help set this up."

Returning the hug warmly, the Domme chuckled wetly. "Well, if I'm honest, I kind of enjoyed the challenge. Setting up things with the college was pretty easy. The only hard part was arranging the short notice assessment test." She gave Mittens a pet. "But I'm sure you'll have them eating out of your paw."

"Do I have to be dressed to take the test?" Mittens asked slyly. "I does ma best thinkin' whens I's naked."

Mistress Victoria fixed her with an arrogant smirk. "As a matter of fact, the proctor has agreed to let you take the test au naturel, if you need to. She has requested that you otherwise behave and wait to disrobe until you are in the private testing room."

Mittens took a step back in surprise. "Wait! Are you serious?! I was...well, it is true that I am more comfortable naked, but... Really??"

"I know you too well not to have asked, kitty." Victoria laughed. "I had initially brought it up as a joke with the proctor, mentioning that you lived as a cat and would probably want to take the test naked, but she kind of surprised me with her acceptance of that. She mentioned that it would actually not be the wildest request she'd received. So, yeah, she's willing to let you take the test how you feel most comfortable, since it will be just you there. She even joked back that it would help ensure you hadn't snuck in some kind of cheat sheet."

She paused a moment, seeming to be reviewing that conversation in her head a moment. "At least...I THINK she was serious about letting you do it..."

Mittens, however, was already far past that point, now feeling the immense reality of it all hitting her. She was going to college! She bounced with joy, ecstatic to have people around her that knew her so well and willing to go to such lengths to do something wonderful for her. Bounding over to Master, she wrapped him in the next hug, wanting to make sure he didn't get left out.

Even if he hadn't apparently contributed much to this, he was still her Master. If nothing else, he had allowed Chloe to set all this up and, she was pretty certain he'd been consulted by her on it. If there was anyone who knew her the bestest, it was her owner and Master. He kissed the top of her head as he hugged her, seeming very proud of his pet.

"Any idea what major you're going to pursue?" He asked. "I think you have a couple years before you need to declare one, but probably best you start thinking about it, at least."

"There's a 'general education' major they offer at the college, for students that aren't focused on any one thing." Victoria offered. "Though, there is also a program where you can create your focus, but it has to get approved. Knowing Mittens, she'll be the first student in the world with a doctorate in 'Cat-ology'."

Mittens' eyes got big at that idea. "Oooooooo." She said, looking towards the Domme. "I could probably make a case for that."

Master laughed. "Well, I suggest you give it a semester or two first, make sure something else doesn't strike you. While there are no expectations on you to do more than just enjoy the college experience, if you do find that something interests you, this will be a good opportunity for you."

Mittens grinned at him. "I could get a degree in rocket science and become the first kitty on the moon?"

"If that's what catches your fancy, I guess." He returned with his own grin. "Or you could get a degree in horticulture and become the Cat-nip Queen."

"I could see a drama major, leading to her own 'one-cat-show' on Broadway." Victoria added thoughtfully.

Chloe gave a giggle. "If I know Mittens, she'll go into engineering so she can construct a 'Mittens-sized' cat roost in the back yard."

Mittens' eyes glittered. "I like that one. I's always wanted a scratching post."

They all laughed and joked and speculated for the rest of the afternoon, Victoria actually deciding to just get comfortable and spend the rest of the day with them. After dinner, Mittens slipped up to her room, while the Dominants took Chloe down to the dungeon in the basement to play with. While she intended to join them, in time, she had an impulse to make a call first.

The phone rang so many times, she fully expected it to be voicemail that picked up, but at the last second, there came an actual answer. "Hello there, pussycat." Came the deep, smooth voice through the phone.

"Guess what?" She gushed excitedly. "I's is gonna be a college kitty!"

"Really?" Sugar replied back, his voice sounding happily surprised. "That's great, Mittens!" She heard him move his face away from the phone and relay the news to Meagan, his Domme and wife. She could easily picture both of them, looking like the stereotypical football quarterback and cheerleader girlfriend, but with the stereotype reversed in terms of who was the alpha and who was the beta.

She'd met them both shortly after first becoming collared to Master, the two of them attending Carterville's university at the time. Sugar had actually helped mentor her a little, sharing some of his own experiences in the lifestyle with her. They had become two of her closet friends and she'd even been in the wedding party of one of their weddings several months ago.

They'd had two: a more traditional 'vanilla' one for family and one that was very fetish-themed, where the wedding party was mostly naked. The second one was the one they considered the 'official one' and the one where she played his 'best kitty'. She'd been invited to the vanilla one as well, but had to actually put on a dress for it. They had still let her wear the ears and paws though.

Meagan's voice quickly took up the phone, a sweet child-like chirp that perfectly suited her petite appearance, if not her Dominant personality. "And just how did this happen?" She asked with a giggle. "Did you decide to get a degree in biology so you can start injecting cat DNA into yourself?"

Mittens chuckled at the comment, but paused a moment to consider the possibilities, before shaking them off and replying. "It was an early birthday present from Chloe. She's sending me to college! If only just so I can says I's been."

"Well, I'm really glad for you!" Meagan chirruped back. "That sounds really exciting! I loved college." She had actually graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Masters degree in Engineering. It was always funny to imagine her, shorter even than Mittens, who was barely over five feet tall, bossing around a site full of burly construction workers.

"I'm pretty excited, to be honest." Mittens agreed. "I'm still in shock that it's actually happening."

"Well, try to make use of it." Meagan replied, her voice almost parental. "Even if you don't intend to be anything but a cat for the rest of your life, having a degree will be good for you. Try to pick a major that you could enjoy doing, if you ever needed to use it."

"I really like the biology idea." Mittens said playfully. "I could gives maself tha' proportionate mischief of a cat!"

"Pretty sure that's something you already have, Mittens." Meagan replied with a laugh. "Anyway, here's Sugar back. Byeee!"

Sugar came back on the line chuckling. "So, what major are you leaning towards?"

Mittens laughed, shaking her head. "Honestly, no idea yet. Though I'm getting the feeling that there is going to eventually be a pool going on what I pick. I swear, that seems to be the one question everyone keeps asking me."

"Well, it's a pretty important one, pussycat." Sugar replied, his voice still affable, but with a serious note now. "If you ever actually find yourself in a situation where you need to use it, what your degree is in will determine what you can do with it."

Mittens considered that a moment. "I get what you're saying, but I'd think there's something to be said for being able to take a major that I'm going to actually enjoy, without the worry of whether it will ever be useful. I mean, Master's already said that he isn't expecting me to ever need to use it for anything. I think he'd rather I choose something that I'll find fun, rather than useful. You know, just enjoy being at college without any pressure."

She heard Sugar heave a low sigh. "That's all well and good, if nothing ever changes, pussycat. What if he loses all his money and you all need to get jobs to make ends meet?"

"I'm pretty sure, between him and Chloe, we're not exactly going to ever have problems with them finding good employment." Mittens rebutted. "They both have business degrees, experience, and good work ethics." Before he could suggest any other, much more dramatic, situations, she quickly added. "And, we've got lots of back-up plans for all kinds of possibilities, like death and such. Really, Sugar, nobody expects me to use this for anything except the joy of the experience."

Sugar gave another sigh. "Okay, okay. I should know better than to try and argue with a cat." He gave a laugh. "Just don't completely disregard the opportunity, pussycat."

This time it was Mittens' turn to sigh. "I won't, Sugar. I'm actually planning to give it a semester or two before I decide. For all we know, despite how much I think I'll enjoy it, it might prove to more than I can handle and I drop out after the first year."

There was a long pause on his end, as though he were thinking about that. "No. I doubt that. I have a sneaking suspicious, pussycat, it will be them that can't handle you." He gave a very knowing laugh.

12