All Comments on 'Mittens has Class Ch. 04'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
used2bjustjused2bjustj9 months ago

I just love your "Mitten's Speech". Talk about funny! As usual enjoyed another chapter.

5/5

J

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow9 months agoAuthor

I honestly love coming up with silly and cute things for Mittens to say. Part of what makes her so lovable, to me, is that goofiness that she brings to any scene she's in. I think what I love most about it though, is how beautiful that quality is when considered with what she grew up with. I have very purposefully tried to really put forth that she combats the horrors of her childhood with humor and compassion.

Sadly, I actually had one reader comment that they considered her 'cute-talk' and Chloe's 'full slave speech' to be highly annoying to them. Thinking it made them sound stupid. :(

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ok, I'll be the first one to admit I didn't see that coming, but I love it! It makes sense with Mittens' character and promises to be fun! It will be interesting to see what any kind of "antagonist" appears and how mittens will have to deal with people who MIGHT not be so understanding. Can't wait for more!!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow9 months agoAuthor

Much in line with my thoughts. I wanted to explore the idea of Mittens finding herself in a social arena where people might not be as open to the idea of her being 'a cat'. Getting to see how 'vanilla' people react will be an interesting adventure, I think. More though, it will give Mittens a chance to laugh at just how overly serious people take themselves and maybe help a few people learn to laugh at themselves a little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES