Mittens has Class Ch. 06

Story Info
Mittens gets some 'needed' supplies.
3.9k words
4.81
1.3k
2

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mittens Has Class

Chapter 6 - Memes Wrecked the Grammatic Reputation of Cats

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

"You know; you don't actually need even half of this stuff." Holly said, sounding somewhere halfway between amused and dismayed by the arm-load of school supplies Mittens was currently lugging around the store.

"OOOHHHH!!! Rainbow pencils!!" Mittens countered back, completely ignoring the comment. She bobbed her head towards the package hanging on the display. "Grab those too!" She bubbled excitedly.

Despite her admonishments, Holly sighed and slipped the pack of pencils, painted in a rainbow pattern, from the peg and carefully tucked them into the mess of binders, folders, notebooks, rulers, crayons, high-lighters, gel-pens, glue, glitter, and various other pencils and writing instruments that Mittens was already lugging around. "Really, you could seriously get away with just a couple of note-pads and a pen, Mittens."

Giving her a stoic look, Mittens replied. "A kitty is always prepared, Holly. I'd rather have and not need it than need and not have it."

Holly rolled her eyes. "I can already assure you that you won't ever need the giant box of crayons."

Mittens looked at her with an incredulous expression. "That's the only size that has the little sharpener in the back!" She explained in exasperation. "And, ALL the colors. You can never have too many colors to pick from."

Holly just put her face in her palm, obviously trying to remind herself that she should never argue with a cat. "Fair, I guess." She muttered with a laugh.

From around the corner of the aisle, Chloe's head popped into view, grinning broadly. "We found the sticker section." She reported teasingly.

Mittens lit up at the news. "Oh! Oh! Lead the way!" She began waddling along behind her sister submissive, Holly coming up behind, laughing despite herself.

They found Master standing by the massive display of stickers, the shopping cart in front of him mostly empty, but containing a few choice items that were, unlike the majority of Mittens' load, actually likely to be needed. However, Mittens unceremoniously dumped her arm full of loot into the waiting basket. "I gots all tha good stuff, Master!" She announced. "I's even founds me some glitter!" She plucked up a couple vials and gave them a shake.

"I'm sure your professors will be thrilled." Master replied uncertainly.

"My thoughts exactly, Mister Brooksend." Holly said wryly.

Practically glowing, Chloe slipped up beside Mittens, still grinning very wide. "I also found something else for you." She cooed playfully, obviously holding something behind her back.

Mittens raised an intrigued eyebrow. "Is it a protractor? I haven't grabbed one of those yet."

"Amazingly." Holly tacked on sarcastically. "I think she grabbed half the rest of the store."

Chloe gave a little shake of her head before pulling her arm out from behind her back and presenting what she was holding. It was an old-fashioned tin lunchbox, with an anime catgirl wearing a maid's uniform on it. "I can make you lunches to take with you!" She gushed excitedly.

Mittens bounced on her toes energetically, mouth wide open in rapturous joy. Both she and Chloe gave a little squeal together. "Best find, ev-ar!!" Mittens cried.

"I'm honestly not sure which one of them is more excited." Master said to Holly, shaking his head. "I think this whole thing has reduced them both to Littles."

Holly snorted. "Trust me, Mister Brooksend, they usually don't need much. It is kinda sweet though."

Mittens turned to regard the two of them, a mischievous smirk on her face. "Now if I cans jus' figure out how ta go ta class naked without gettin' in trouble..."

"I think that may be too much to ask." Master retorted with a smirk of his own. "I'm afraid you're just going to have to be a clothed kitty."

Holly made a strained face. "I think you're already going to get a bit of attention just being a kitty to begin with. I mean, college kids are usually a little better than high school, but not THAT much more understanding. Showing up with a kid's lunchbox and glitter-glue isn't going to help."

Mittens fixed her with a reassuring smile. "Oh, I can handle some teasing. I's a tough kitty-cat. I'm sure I'll have them eatin' outta ma paw by mid-terms."

Master grinned. "I seriously doubt it will take that long. I, for one, have no worry that you'll be fine, as long as you can keep from getting into any mischief that gets you kicked out."

Mittens considered the point a moment, before nodding. "I suppose I can behave myself enough to not let you down, Master." She flashed him a toothy grin.

"You never let me down, my love." He replied sappily. "I live in awe of you." He gave her a wink that made her blush a little.

"I swear, you three are just too much." Holly chuckled. "I don't think I've ever seen anyone as much in love as the three of you. You're like one of those old Nick at Night shows, but made by PornHub."

Chloe laughed out loud at that. "Now there's a description I never thought I'd hear in my lifetime."

Master chuckled for a moment, as well. "I think I'd watch that show, actually."

Once everyone managed to recover themselves, all four of them turned their attention to the stickers display. It was a pretty impressive selection, ranging from merchandised kiddie products to serious business needs. Mittens was mostly interested in cute things to decorate her notebooks with, but did snag a few useful items, like the colored circular stickers you can write on.

Master picked up a pack of foil stars for himself, teasing them with his plan to award his girls with them for 'good behavior'. Mittens was pretty sure that they would be spending the next week with shiny little stars stuck to their foreheads, but was already looking forward to seeing how many she could get before they began falling off.

Chloe, as only Chloe could, somehow found the one package of stickers that featured retro pin-up style art, though it was pretty tame fair, more meant for comedy than titillation. Still, leave it to Chloe.

Even Holly grabbed a few sheets of stickers that caught her eye, such as a set of hologram stickers from the latest big anime craze. However, it was Mittens who took the longest and threw the most in the basket. She had a lot of new school supplies she would need to customize and plenty of ideas on how she wanted to do it.

"Okay, I think that should tide me over. For now, at least." Mittens said finally, as she tossed the last one in. "Aside from the protractor, I think I should have what I need."

"You can probably get along without the protractor." Holly said, obviously starting to weary of running around the office supplies store looking for all the obscure things that Mittens could think of that she might need. Or, more honestly, all the cool stuff that she now had an excuse to snag.

"Okay." She relented for her friend. "I figure I can get anything I may have missed later. I mean, the college has a store for this stuff too, right?"

Holly rolled her eyes, but nodded. "Which you'll need to visit to get your books from anyway."

"Actually, we'll probably get her books from online, that we can try to find much better prices." Master said, off-handedly. "It's a bit ridiculous what they charge at the university. I remember sometimes spending over a thousand dollars some semesters, just for the books."

Chloe gave a little chuckle. "I actually only bought the book if it was absolutely necessary. Most classes I took, you really only needed to attend the lectures."

"And that didn't hurt your grade?" Holly asked, looking scandalized.

Chloe grinned. "Well, it meant doing a little extra work, sometimes, but I think I bought all of, maybe, six books over the course of my entire college education and I graduated with 3.7 GPA."

Even Master gave her a highly impressed look. "Where were you in my early twenties?"

"Junior High." She retorted with a sly look.

Mittens gave a loud chortle, then considered that she was only starting elementary school when was Master first going into college. "Well, for now, I assume I'm going to need at least a couple of the starting ones. That test proved that I'm pretty much middle of the curve."

Actually, only her mathematics score was in the 'average' range and the higher side of average, at that. A score of one-hundred and sixty put her well past any concerns for needing catch-up courses, but not enough to qualify for advanced placement. Her English score, however, had been over two hundred points.

Dr. Hillart told her that meant she could opt out of English 101, if she wanted, possibly English 102, as well. Mittens had been pretty surprised by both of those scores, the English one especially. Cats were not that well known for their grammar skills. While she'd not been worried that she'd manage the minimum she'd need, being considered 'advance placement' worthy was more than she could have hoped for.

Ironically, while she'd have been happy to bypass any math classes she could, she had been kind of looking forward to entry-level English classes, since Master had told her that it involved writing fun little essays. Especially considering that he'd also told her that the classes didn't worry about what your argument on a subject was, just how it was composed. She had already been psyched to see what the wildest position she could come up with on any given subject might be.

Besides, wasn't the whole point to actually get to have the whole experience? If nothing else, she would likely meet other students who were brand new to college. The idea of getting to make new friends was more than half the appeal of college, to Mittens, at least.

"Once you've actually gotten registered for your classes, we can figure all that out." Master said with a nod. "Right now, though, I'm getting hungry. I'd like to try that new Mexican place over on Harris Avenue." He looked to Holly. "And I'll, of course, be happy to treat you."

Holly smiled brightly. "I'm in! They have an amazing taco salad and this queso dip that's like liquid sex!"

Master chuckled. "I'll take that as a positive review then."

They pushed the laden cart up to the front of the store to get checked out, finding a register that was immediately available. As they came up to the casher, an attractive girl with a head full of bleach-blonde hair and rather impressively full lips, her big blue eyes went wide at the sight of Mittens. "Oh! Wow! I LOVE your look!" She squeaked in a high voice that made Mittens think of bubble-gum for some reason.

Taking a quick glance at the name tag pinned to her neon pink shirt, Mittens flashed her cat-teeth. "Thank you, Tilly. I'm pretty happy with it myself. Meow."

The added 'meow', made her squeal with delight. "Oh! My! Gawd! You are positively adorable!" She looked over to the brunette girl who was nearby restocking an end-cap. "Jess! Jess! You gotta see!" She waved enthusiastically for the girl to come over.

Master chuckled at the attention towards his pet, but began handing things to Chloe to put on the conveyor for check-out and left his pet to handle things. They were both pretty used to people reacting to Mittens when they went out, though this one was a bit more than the usual.

Jess shuffled over, looking much less animated than Tilly, but seemed fairly surprised at the sight of Mittens as well. However, she took in Chloe too, who had not yet been noticed by her co-worker, noting her leather corset, collar, and the leather restraint cuffs currently padlocked onto her wrists. Master had also reconnected her lead on the way up to the register.

"Is there a fetish convention going on?" She asked in a quiet voice. "I have a friend who's into that stuff."

"OOOHHH!!" Tilly cooed. "You mean like..." She drastically dropped the volume of her voice and leaned in a little. "...spanking and stuff?"

"And LOTS of stuff." Holly said wryly. "Well, the three of them, at least. I'm just a friend."

Mittens chuckled. "Right now, we jus' here as customers, though. I's gonna be a college kitty." She extended her paws towards the counter full of supplies, as though presenting it to them. "Gettin' registered for ma classes tomorrow!"

Tilly clapped her hands excitedly, looking proud, despite being an absolute stranger. Mittens was already kind of liking her. "That is soooo cute! I wish there was a cat going when I was in school!"

"Did you go to the local university?" Mittens asked, honestly interested.

"Cosmetology school." Tilly answered, though she looked pretty proud of it. She began ringing up items as she talked. "Never quite finished, but I plan to, eventually. Life just kind of happened, you know?"

Jess, who was now helping Tilly by bagging for her, gave a little nod. "I think that's how most people end up in jobs like this. I know I never intended to be some retail flunky. Just a lot of wrong turns. Good that you're going to college though. I wish I had."

Master looked at Mittens with a smile. "Well, I'm just really happy that we can send our little kitty to get her degree. I'm really glad she's going."

Mittens gave a little shrug. "Not that I'll probably need it, Master." She leaned against him. "I's happy jus' gettin' ta be your kitty."

"AWWWWW!!!" Tilly gushed, putting her hands to her cheeks and making dewy eyes at their show of love. "You two are so sweet."

"Three." Mittens said, pulling Chloe over to her and giving her a nuzzle. "But yeah, we's all in wuv."

Tilly practically melted into a little puddle. "You guys are just too much!"

Holly, who had slipped past to help Jess bag, rolled her eyes. Leaning over to the brunette, she muttered. "I honestly can't take those three anywhere without a scene. Love them all to death, but I really need to get some less conspicuous friends."

Jess looked towards her with an amused expression. "I don't know. I kind of like having a friend who gets all the attention, sometimes." She looked towards Tilly. "Means I don't have to be the one putting myself out there, but still tend to meet interesting people."

Holly looked towards Mittens. "Well, it's kind of hard to meet people more interesting than this bunch." She gave a chuckle, shooting a wink at Mittens when she looked back at her friend.

"Says the girl with Winnie the Pooh on her underwear." Mittens giggled.

Jess gave Holly an impressed look. "I'd wear the bear, if I had some."

"She was so flirting with you!" Mittens said later, as they were walking to the car. "You should have asked for her number."

Holly rolled her eyes. "I'm really not all that into actually dating girls. I'm all down for a little girl-to-girl fun, but I'm not really drawn to them romantically."

Chloe gave a shrug and a smile. "You might be surprised what meeting the right girl can do, Holly. I never thought I was romantically drawn to other women, but now I can't imagine not being madly in love with Mittens or devoted to my Mistress." She looked affectionately towards Master. "Luckily, someone really amazing taught me to just let myself feel what I feel, without overthinking it."

Holly gave a sigh and shook her head. "I swear, you three are just way too wholesome to be believed." She chuckled. "It's kind of awesome, but so weird given how sex-based your relationship is."

Master looked from his slave to his pet, then back to Holly. "I don't really think of our relationship as 'sex-based', just very hedonistic. And, well, unconventional, I guess. It's not like we're constantly going at one another."

"Yeah, sometimes we takes water breaks." Mittens said with a crisp nod.

Master winced in amusement and shook his head at her, popping open the trunk of the car so he and Chloe could start loading all the bags into it. "Most of our days are pretty normal, actually, aside from the girls spending most of it generally unclothed. I don't think of things like the collars, the leads, or even the clothing the girls wear or don't wear, as 'sexual', they are just part of who we are and the lifestyle we choose."

Chloe nodded in agreement, taking a bag from Master and nesting it with the others. "Even when Master has me pick my own clothing, I tend to stick to these styles, just because I've come to love how I look in corsets, stockings, and gloves. Obviously, Mittens is a cat, no matter where she goes or who she's with."

Holly gave a mischievous grin. "And, well, Mister Brooksend always looks kind of like Dick Van Dyke, just with Betty Page on a leash."

Chloe and Master looked at each other and laughed. "I think we're going to take that as compliments." Master replied, Chloe nodding in definite agreement.

Mittens put an arm around Holly's shoulders. "Besides, I'm really not sure why you think you have any room to talk, with some of the crazy stuff I see you wear. Some of which is even more flirty than what we put on to go out in public." She looked down at what Holly was currently clad in, a fairly short skirt, thigh-high printed stockings, very prominent choker, and a tee-shirt so tight around her ample bosom that the stitching of her bra could be made out. Only her shoes, a pair of dark brown combat boots, were not in a bright color.

Holly paused, then conceded. "I guess that's fair. Still, you guys have to admit that sex IS still a big part of who you are. I mean, when was the last time any of you went more than a full day without some kind of sexual activity occurring? Barring times when you were sick or something."

The three of them looked at one another, considering the question. Admittedly, they did tend to have a lot of sex. In fact, Mittens was pretty sure that Master and Chloe had managed to sneak in at least a few minutes of intercourse during this very outing already. "Okay, so, yeah, we're pretty sexual." Mittens relented. "But, that's just because sex is kinda awesome, not because our relationship is based on it."

"We are proud perverts, though." Master added, with a grin. "Nothing wrong with sharing a little pleasure."

"And hedonism is often kind of a sexual concept anyway, given the whole 'pleasure principal'." Chloe put in.

"And--" Mittens started, but Holly let out a loud grunt in amused frustration.

"I swear, you three are something else." She laughed. "Always sticking together."

"Always." Master affirmed, his expression becoming sincerer. "But that is because our relationship is based on love. Our connection and support of one another is what makes us work and why we get so much enjoyment out of our intimacies. Everything else is just frosting."

"Wanna taste some of that frosting when we get home?" Mittens asked Holly in a cheesy tone, waggling her eyebrows ridiculously.

"Oh my GOD!" Holly laughed out loud, pulling slightly away from where Mittens still had her arm around her shoulders, though she very intentionally kept from completely detaching. "That was utterly terrible, Mittens!"

"I think she just keeps hoping she'll get a chance to see your boobs someday." Chloe chuckled.

Holly looked questioningly at Mittens. "Oh really?" She raised a playful eyebrow.

"Mebbe." Mittens mumbled, looking conspicuously away. "They's kinda nice..."

Holly stepped away from her grasp, did a quick look around to make sure no one in the parking lot was looking directly towards them, then grabbed the bottom of her shirt and hauled it up, bringing the bra with it, and flashed the three of them her rather spectacular breasts. "All you had to do was ask." She chuckled.

Mittens' soaked the sight in for the few moments before Holly quickly pulled the shirt back down. "They were everything I hoped and more." She melodramatically sobbed, pretending to brush away of tear from her eye.

12