Mittens has Class Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, considering how clothing optional our house is, maybe it won't be your last sight of them." Master chided. "I assume Holly will be coming over more often now for study sessions?" He looked towards the buxom geek-girl. "You're always welcome to be as comfortable as you're comfortable with and will always be safe from anyone trying to pressure you into anything you aren't."

Holly gave him a thankful smile and a chuckle. "I know, Mister Brooksend. I wouldn't think otherwise. But I still appreciate you actually saying it."

"Well, shall we get that very well reviewed taco salad?" He asked the group.

They began piling into Master's blue vintage Pontiac, Mittens and Holly jumping into the back seat. "I'm glad you came with us today." Mittens said to her, grabbing her hand with a paw and giving it a squeeze. "I know we can be a lot sometimes, but I've actually wanted to expand our friendship beyond just playing in the game." She held up the other paw, feeling suddenly self-conscious. "As friends, all mischief aside. You're the only person in my life that actually knew me as a kid. Even if I don't think of myself as that same person anymore."

She gave the hand another squeeze. "It means a lot that you've been helping me with all this college stuff. I just hope all the 'hedonism' doesn't make you uncomfortable."

Holly put her other hand on top of Mittens' paw. "I'm glad we're becoming better friends too, Mittens. And you don't ever have to leave the mischief aside. I love how perverted you all can be, all while still somehow never seeming dirty. I kind of like how free you all are and wouldn't want you to pretend to be anything else." She raised an eyebrow, smirking a little. "And you most definitely will probably see my boobs again." She gave a laugh.

"Cans I squeezes dem?" Mittens asked, making a groping motion with her free paw and waggling her eyebrows again.

Holly laughed and leaned into her, snuggling against her. "You are absolutely incorrigible. I'm really glad we're friends, though." She looked towards the front seat. "With all of you, by the way."

"Says the girl who refuses to call me anything but 'Mister Brooksend'." Master chided her.

"And how do you know that's not part of one of my own fetishes?" She prodded playfully back. "Maybe I have a 'daddy' complex." She leaned forward, grinning with mischief. "I do like frosting...Mister Brooksend." She drawled the last two words out, making them sound almost dirty.

Master laughed deeply. "Well, 'Mister Brooksend' it can stay then."

Holly leaned back and laughed along with him, but Mittens could see a slight flush come to her cheeks, probably regretting taking it quite so far. She leaned over and whispered into her ear. "He knows you're kidding, don't worry. One of the things that makes Master great is that he knows that flirtation doesn't equal interest."

Holly did seem to be a little comforted by that, but a grin crept back up. "Well, I wouldn't say there isn't at least a little interest in a bit of frosting with him." She gave a wink.

"So...that's a yes to the groping then?" Mittens asked hopefully.

12