All Comments on 'Mittens has Class Ch. 06'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely loving this series! Can't wait to see what comes next!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow5 months agoAuthor

The next chapter has already been submitted, so it should be published in a couple days. :)

Glad you are enjoying it. Mittens was a very popular character from the previous book, so it made sense for me to focus the second book more on her. It will be a slightly different subject matter focus, less on the sexy and more on the cute. The idea of this story just made me giggle in concept and I've been happy with how it is coming out.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Been binging this series and haven't really commented much, just wanted to say I love this series as well as mittens and the gang. I really enjoy the almost comedic quality you've done with the bdsm aspects and with how Mittens talks.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

I'm glad you're enjoying it. When I first started writing The Collaring of Chloe, I wasn't sure how well Mittens' 'cute-talk' would come across, but I think most people have enjoyed it. I wanted her to seem like someone who had a real sense of humor and enjoyed making people laugh.

The general humor I inject into the BDSM comes from my own experiences with it in real life. I found that, where there are many times when a scene is performed with great gravity and seriousness, more often play is full of levity and humorous moments. These are people performed acts of love and intimacy, enjoying themselves because they are having fun. I wanted to reflect that with much of the things they do being more lighthearted, though there are many instances of it being very formal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES