Mittens has Class Ch. 07

Story Info
Mittens decides what to take...and receive.
4.6k words
4.9
1.6k
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 - Orchids are the Porn Stars of Botany

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

"Okay, so I's gots English composition at eight-forty-five in the morning, botany at eleven, English literature at one-thirty, and introduction to Spanish at five. All on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays." Mittens looked up from the screen to Chloe, who was leaning over her shoulder, considering the course-load. "Not quite the list of kookiness that I was imagining, but I think I might enjoy it. I'm particularly excited about getting to learn Spanish. Opal already sends me special messages in Spanish to translate, so I'll probably be ahead of the curve in that class."

"Well, I'm almost surprised you were able to find any slots for classes you actually needed, being so late in the class registration." Chloe frowned a little. "I wish I'd had this thought sooner, so you weren't having to rush all this. Next semester you should have an easier time finding more interesting classes."

"Meh. These are all actually pretty cool." She waved a paw dismissively. "Now I has an excuse to finally read Shakespeare and 'Of Mice and Men'. Nots ta mention, who wouldn't have fun with botany? I's can grow eggplants and makes naughty jokes."

Chloe chuckled at her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Only you. Though, Shakespeare is usually more what you're given in high school. College level courses tend to less have you read famous novels than concentrate on analysis of certain styles of writing, like poetry or American contemporary. Sometimes, the exact focus changes depending on the teacher or the semester. Where I went, English 202 focused on Romance poetry during the fall and Classical literature in the spring."

Mittens looked back at the screen, considering that. "Well, I'm sure it will be fun no matter what they have us reading. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will be a survey of manga."

Chloe gave her a meaningful look. "That was actually Literature 350. It was full though."

Mittens glared at the computer, as though having been betrayed. "I's gonna remember this, class listings. Oh yes, I's gonna remember." She said in an ominous tone.

Chloe, however, giggled at her and gave her another kiss on the cheek. "Well, I just hope the students don't try to make you into some kind of spectacle."

Mittens gave her an amused look. "You really assume that I won't be making a spectacle of myself everywhere I go?" She gave her love a devilish grin as she stood up from the computer desk. "Imma milk this like a moo-cow! Watch out! College kitty is coming through!" She waved her arms about theatrically.

Chloe shook her head, laughing. "This is why I love you." She gave her a fresh kiss, this one on the forehead. "So, that was the last thing, right? All that's left is to show up to class in a couple weeks?"

Mittens gave a long and languid stretch as she answered. "I think so. Gots all ma school supplies, gots ma classes, gots all ma registerin' done." She paused, making a hammy show of deeply thinking. "Hmmm...not sure if I've kissed you enough yet..."

Pouncing as only a cat could, she snatched up her lover into a warm embrace and began kissing her playfully about the face, Chloe giggling like mad at her antics. After a minute of this, the kissing became something more tender, then more passionate. It wasn't long after this that the two of them were migrating over to the bed and turning things into something even more physical.

They spent some time exploring one another's bodies, coaxing moans and gasps from each other with mouths, fingers, and paws. Mittens drank up every moment of it, pouring all her love for this amazing woman into her ministrations. She felt like she was on the cusp of an amazing adventure and it was all due to Chloe. Due to her lover's keen observations, her kind heart, and her incredible generosity.

"It's gonna be weird spending almost half the week actually clothed." Mittens mused during a brief pause in their lovemaking, the two of them cuddled together. "As much as I plan to have fun seeing just what I can get away with, I also don't want to waste this opportunity. Or your money."

Chloe gave her a tender smile. "It hasn't been 'my money' for a while, Mittens. Just something that wasn't doing anyone any good sitting around. And this is your gift to do with as you want. As long as you're not getting yourself arrested, have whatever fun you want with this. If you get kicked out for showing up wearing nothing but paws and masking tape, so be it."

Mittens gave a laugh. "As tempting as that may be, I'd actually like to have a few semesters where I actually learn some stuff and get to have the experience." She tapped a fuzzy digit against her chin. "However, should I ever start to get bored of the whole grind, Imma keeps that 'paws and masking tape' idea on ma mental notepad."

Chloe gave her an amused kiss, which sparked off a fresh round of lovemaking. This time, it was more playful than emotive, but still just as powerful and moving. In fact, they were so into their activities, it was some time before they noticed that Master had been standing in the doorway, leaned against the frame, happily watching them have their fun. He gave them a little wave when they paused to look over at him, chuckling at themselves for their inattention.

"By all means, don't let me interrupt." He said with a bemused grin. "I always enjoy the shows you two put on for me."

"I think we should get some audience participation for this next trick though." Mittens said, looking to Chloe.

"I do think it would be far more interesting that way." She agreed with a little nod.

The two of them leapt up and each took one of Master's hands, escorting him to the bed, then worked together to undress him. Despite their teamwork, the process took quite a bit longer than it should have, as they kept planting kisses and attention to the parts of his body they revealed with each piece of clothing. Suffice it to say, when they removed his pants, there was a pretty significant pause as they both knelt to pay worship to their Master for several minutes before the three of them finally climbed back onto the bed.

With the addition of Master, the lovemaking became even more intense, each one taking their turn getting the attention of the other two. It also didn't take very long for Master to introduce a little bit of bondage into the mix, Chloe finding herself snuggly restrained and strapped to a buzzing toy for a period while she watched Master focus his attentions on an equally restrained Mittens.

By the time they'd all become spent and deeply satisfied, Mittens had lost count of the number of climaxes she'd experienced and was fairly spacey. Chloe looked to be in some deep sub-space herself, barely able to stand up without shaking. Despite this, she begged Master to let her have more time strapped to the little vibrating egg while fully restrained. Being the dutiful and responsible Master that he was, he told her that she needed some rest time and some water first.

Helping them both down to the living room, he planted them on the sofa, wrapped in blankets and covered in kisses. While the two submissives drank some bottled water, the three of them snuggled in front of the TV for a bit, watching classic cartoons and recovering. Sex could be exhausting enough, but introducing BDSM and bondage took such things to a whole new level. Master saw it as part of his responsibility to make sure that his submissives were properly taken care of after anything that involved serious play.

It was just one of the multitudinous reasons that Mittens loved him so much. Cuddled against him on the couch, she nuzzled into him, lovingly, but her mind was not on the crazy rabbit romping about the screen. Despite all her excitement over getting to go off to college, there was still a little part of her that was skittish about the idea. For several years now, she'd spent almost all her time with this man, her world revolving around him.

He'd saved her from a terrible situation, taken her in when she had nothing left. She'd devoted herself to being his pet, his submissive, and his best friend. Sharing all that with Chloe had proven astoundingly easy, as Chloe seemed to have fit into their dynamic as effortlessly as if they'd been waiting on her to appear since the beginning. However, it had been a long time since she'd had anything in her life that was truly separate from being Master's pet cat.

Sure, she had the little gaming group she and Chloe attended a couple times a month, but even that was in the store of Master's friend, Robert 'PapaBear' Brannon and she was with Chloe, he sister submissive. In a strange way, even there, she felt like she was still connected with her wonderful owner. That was also only a couple afternoons a month. This would be three whole days every week.

When she'd been still a kid, known then as just 'Rachel', she'd been incredibly independent. She'd had to be, as her single mother was an alcoholic wreck of a human being. It had been up to her to make sure that there was any kind of food, other than booze, in the house and that the water and power bills were paid on time. Of course, even these basic things had been a struggle, as her mother's addiction to drink blinded her to common sense and reason most of the time.

To her mother, money spent on anything that wasn't alcohol was money wasted. Mittens had never really known what it was in her mother's life that had driven her to want to drown herself to the point of mindless oblivion. Her mother had often implied that having a child was a large part of it, seeing her daughter as a burden and not a blessing. Mittens wasn't sure if that had been the real truth or just the booze making her mother be mean, but there was never any reason to believe that her mother had much love for her.

She really couldn't remember a single instance of her mother ever showing actual affection towards her. The only praise she ever received from the woman was for when she'd come home with a full bottle of bourbon that some hoodlum at school had forced her to take so he wouldn't get caught with it. Luckily, the kid had gotten expelled for something else and never actually came back to school to ask what become of the stashed bottle.

Before James Brooksend came into her life, she had always had to depend on herself for things. Sure, she'd received kindness and help from Mr. Charles at the grocery store, but he'd also kept a degree of distance too. She'd always worked for anything he gave her, earning it by cleaning up the store or doing errands for him. He'd otherwise never intervened into her life, though she often felt that he'd wanted to. While he'd likely kept her from turning into a delinquent, it had still been Master who had truly saved her life. And she'd dedicated that life to him.

As much as she wanted to have this experience, a small part of her wanted to stay right here, snuggled up to the people she loved most in the world. To always be just her Master's cat, goofily skulking around the house and getting into mischief. College was like a whole other world, one where she would need to temper her impulses, no matter what Chloe said.

It would be a world where she would forge a whole other body of friends and affiliations, ones that were not a part of the fetish community or the social circles that her Master was connected to. That felt bizarre to her, almost 'wrong' in a way. She'd spent the last four years of her life sharing everything with Master and, later, Chloe. To be part of something that was only hers felt scary. Weirdly selfish.

She felt Master kiss the top of her head and realized that she'd been unconsciously clutching his arm for a bit now. She looked up to see not just his attention on her, but Chloe's as well. "You okay, my pet?" Master asked her, his voice caring and concerned.

She smiled at the both of them, immediately bolstered by their love. "I am, really. Just a feeling a touch of jitters. It's gonna be a big change, me going to school."

He gave her another kiss on the head. "It will be a change, but I don't think it will be that big. You've needed to explore. I'm pretty sure that's a cat thing." He winked at her.

She shot him a sardonic look, but it quickly smoothed into just one of love and amusement. "Yeah, I guess it is. I think it's just fully hitting me that I'm really doing this. I'm really not just going to be laying around all day loafing on the couch."

"You've been restless though." He said to her. "I've noticed it. You no longer have as much to do, with Chloe taking her duties as the house slave so seriously. You need more than just 'loafing on the couch'."

"And remember, it's only for as long as you are enjoying going." Chloe added. "There are no expectations for you do anything but be yourself and have fun. If it turns out to not be what you wanted or people can't handle the Mittens we love so much, then you can just stop going and we'll find some other use for that money that does make you happy."

Mittens smiled at her. "I know. I do. But, Master's right, I actually WANT to push myself a little. I want to take it serious enough to actually make it mean something. I mean, I still don't know what kind of major I would want to focus on, but I know I want to explore. Like Master said, it's kind of a cat thing." She grinned at him.

"That doesn't make it any less weird though." She sighed. "I know neither of you see it this way, but I feel like I'm not doing what I should be. Like I shouldn't be running off and doing my own thing that doesn't involve the two of you."

Master gave her face a caress. "I wouldn't want you to ever feel like you shouldn't have something that is just yours. Chloe either. Being my pet or my slave doesn't exclude either of you from still being your own selves."

"And I can understand why you feel that way." Chloe said. "I still sometimes get guilty feelings when Mistress has me all to herself. Like I should somehow have the two of you there with me." She looked at Master. "But I know that I will always have you both waiting for me and that you both support me having that." Master nodded his agreement.

"I know, I really do." Mittens said, giving a vague shrug. "And I'm sure that these feelings are more just my way of dodging the real reason I feel jitters. As much as I want to do this, I think the truth is just that I wish I wasn't doing it alone. It feels like such a big thing and I'm such a little kitty. GED or not, I'm still technically someone who barely even went to high school. I worry that I'm going to let everyone down."

"Well, I am proud of you. No matter what happens." Master said, nuzzling against her. "You have been a strong and capable person from the first time I ever met you." He gave her a soft kiss. "Don't forget that you did so well on those admissions tests that you could have skipped ahead, if you'd wanted. You did that, not anyone else."

Mittens smiled. "Okay, well, that's true, but it's that's not quite my point. It's, well, it's just the whole thing. I guess, I'm just so used to having someone there watching over me, it feels weird...almost wrong...for me to be doing something where I am basically flying on my own."

Master leaned into her. "You will never be alone, whether I am right next to you or not, I will always be there for you. Chloe too. Just because we won't be in the class, doesn't mean we aren't still with you through all this." He gave a little chuckle. "Besides, you have always been a lot stronger than I think anyone, yourself included, gives you credit for. I may have helped you through a rough point, but I have always believed that you would have been just fine, even if I had never come along into your life."

She gave a bit of a chuckle herself. "I'm sure you're right, but I wouldn't have been anywhere close to as happy." She leaned away to look at him more earnestly. "It has never been about the luxury you gave me or the help getting my life together. I love you because you are one of the kindest people I've ever known. You just gave without asking anything in return." She looked past him to Chloe. "It's something Chloe does too, which is probably why I fell so quickly in love with her. Both of you always take care of the people around you."

"So do you." Master said, petting her softly along her head. "I've seen you go out of your way to make someone smile, just to make them feel better, even when you didn't want to smile yourself. You take care of others more than you have ever needed to be taken care of."

Mittens felt herself melt a little, snuggling in a little more, as her family of choice gave her the encouragement and praise. If helped to know that the two of them had her back completely, that they would always been here waiting for her, not matter where things took her. More importantly, that she could feel confident that she would always come back to them.

"Soooooo...." She drawled after a moment, deciding it was time to change the subject and get the focus off of her jitters. "Nows that we all rest-a-tated and re-ma-hydrated, cans we prop Chloe up in the kitchen once you have her all wrapped up and humming? I wanna watch her mind slowly dissolve from constant orgasms whiles I cooks dinner." She shot them both a look of pure mischief.

There was a brief pause, Chloe and Master looking to each other thoughtfully.

Thirty minutes later, Mittens found herself sitting in a chair in the kitchen, arms bound tightly behind her back in her custom binder, ball-gag in her mouth, ankles lashed to a wide spreader bar, and the little vibrating egg tightly fastened in place. "Ah geff vish urks tew." She muttered around the rubber ball, already cresting the first of what would, likely, be many orgasms.

Later that night, after dinner and aftercare, Mittens curled herself up on the couch and dialed up the number of her friend, Opal. It barely rang before the line was picked up. "Hello, Mittens!" Came the sweet, melodic voice from the other end. "Marsha and I were just talking about you. Funny that you called."

Marsha was Opal's Domme and good friend, a somewhat devilish sadist who had a pretty imposing presence. Marsha had lost use of an eye to an accident in her youth, leaving her in an eye patch. The legends around how she lost the eye abounded, typically attributed to some event that added her reputation as a Domme. Marsha typically helped perpetuate those myths, such as her having lost it in a fight with a street gang or to an encounter with an escaped zoo animal.

Of course, only Opal knew the real cause of her lost eye and had only implied to Mittens that the story was neither exciting, nor impressive. However, she'd been sworn to secrecy. The truth was, as imposing as Marsha seemed, she was actually a very kind and caring person. Apparently, as a kid, her nickname had been 'Marsh-mellow'.

Which Mittens had, herself, sworn to never to let Marsha know she'd been told.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be taking Spanish as one of my college classes." Mittens reported, before asking. "More importantly though, jus' why had you two been talking about me?"

"Marsha and I are going to be driving up to the Montreal Fetish Convention again this year and thought we'd make the detour around to come visit you." Opal replied, her voice full of jubilance at the idea. Opal had adored Mittens when they met, loving her whole dynamic. They'd both said they wanted to eventually come visit, when they could. That had been a year ago, so it would be incredible to get to see them.

"We'd love that! I'll make sure Master is good with the idea, but I'm sure he'd be all in." Mittens said, already feeling energized by the idea of seeing them again. "I can't wait for you to meet Chloe!"

12