All Comments on 'Mittens has Class Ch. 07'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mouse4472mouse44725 months ago

I love this set of stories and the great characters you have in them. Mittens is such a special person which you have created. Many thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Those professors are going to have their hands full!! I can't wait to see what kind of mischief our favorite cat can get into!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow5 months agoAuthor

Thank you both for you comments and I am very glad you are enjoying the story thus far. Mittens is definitely one of my favorite creations. I have a LOT of fun with her in general. I'm just as excited to see what she gets up to as everyone else is, I think. Hahaha

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love the way your characters continue to develop. In many series they either remain two dimensional or get written into a corner. I stay on the lookout for new chapters. Thanks for writing.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow5 months agoAuthor

Thank you and I'm glad you are enjoying it! :)

I don't like static characters myself. I've always enjoyed shows and books where the characters change constantly as the series goes on. I think that's also why I've always been drawn to table-top RPGs, as the whole idea is for your character to grow and evolve. I definitely didn't want Mittens, Chloe, Master, and those around them to just always be the same characters the whole time. I intend for them to constantly be changing, evolving, going through new challenges and becoming new versions of themselves.

Getting to see Mittens going to college is a fun little direction for me, as college was always such a well-loved place for me. It also doesn't hurt that the idea of this girl walking around campus dressed as a cat just makes me laugh. However, she will definitely go through some changes as the story goes along, growing into the kitty she deserves to be. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES