Mittens has Class Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, what was this about you taking Spanish?" Opal asked with a chuckle. "¿Hiciste eso solo por mí?"

Mittens giggled. "Well, I partly did it for you, but I also think it would be good to learn actually. Though, it will be nice to know what it is you're saying when Marsha spanks you." She gave a laugh.

Despite the fact that Opal's first language was actually English, spoken without even a hint of a Latino accent, she had the strange habit of shifting into Spanish during intense moments of a scene. It was something that Marsha got a kick out of and always chided her over. Most of the time, Opal didn't even notice it had happened, even though she otherwise defaulted to English for everything else.

"Well, I'm happy to help with that as much as you need." Opal chuckled back at her. "We can just hand Marsha a flogger and you translate." Mittens could hear Marsha laughing loudly at that in the background.

"Luckily, you've already taught me a bunch, so this intro course should be a breeze." Mittens said. "There wasn't really a way to 'test ahead' for a foreign language, so I had to start at the beginning. Won't be bad to make sure I have a good foundation though. There's still some conjugation issues I keep running into."

"¡Despué de eso, trae a la gatita bilingüe!" Opal replied jubilantly. "Now, if I can just get my Domme to learn Spanish." She added, obviously pointing the words at the woman with her.

In the background, Marsha responded loud enough for Mittens to hear. "Maybe your Domme expects you to keep to a language she knows, ya goofy slut." Marsha actually had learned quite a bit, but preferred to pretend that she hadn't, just to better badger her submissive.

Mittens gave a giggle. "It's going to be so awesome getting to hang out with you two again. I've missed you both."

"We've missed you too, mi pequeño gatita." Opal replied warmly. "But, tell me more about your classes. What else are you taking?"

"Just some English requirements and Botany." Mittens reported. "One of the English courses is essay-writing, which I'm looking forward to. I'm going to see how many crazy directions I can make arguments from."

Opal giggled. "I bet you are. I can only imagine what craziness you're going to inflict on them. Why Botany though?"

The sound of Marsha's voice came into the background. "Botany?! Let me talk to that girl!" After a moment, the voice became much clearer. "Okay, kitten, I know you didn't just pull that out of a hat. Why Botany?"

For a brief moment, Mittens considered admitting that the whole story was simply that it was one of the only entry-level science requirements that had spaces left. It was not really what she would have chosen, if she had had a choice. However, her playful instincts won out. "Hello! Imma grow my own valerian and catnip!" She joked.

"I bet you are..." Marsha purred back. "No, seriously though, why plant science?"

Mittens faked a heavy sigh. "Okay, you caught me. I plan to grow my own catgirl minions out of seed pods." She inhaled before adding. "And I woulda gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!"

"Girl!" Marsha chuckled. "First thing I get there, I'm gonna spank your fuzzy butt!"

"Promise?" Mittens asked flirtatiously. After a beat, she giggled. "It was the only thing open. But I've already gots plans for mischief. A whole thing with eggplants and barrita orchids."

"Barrita orchids?"

"Look them up and you'll get the joke." Mittens laughed. "I promise it's really dirty."

Marsha laughed on the other end of the line. "Still crazy as hell, I see. Just don't get your tiny butt in real trouble."

"What kind of 'real trouble' could I get into with..." Mittens paused a moment as a thought hit her. "WAIT!! What are you implying?!"

Marsha laughed. "That it took you this long to even think of that as a possibility answers my question, kitten."

"The closest to that I get is catnip." Mittens chuckled. "With my family history, I prefer to stay away from anything along those lines. No real judgement if you enjoy it, but not really for me."

"I got nothing against it, but not really my bag either." Marsha replied. "Still, you're someone who lives as a cat and crazy as hell. For all I knew, 'catnip' was code for something."

Mittens laughed. "Well, technically, it is. But it's just code for 'brownies'. The normal kind, I mean."

Marsha chuckled back at her. "I will never understand how you can eat so many sweets and still be so skinny."

"I get...lots of cardio." Mittens mused, thinking back to Holly's comments from the previous day. "And I guess I'm blessed with good metabolism right now. I'll probably turn into one of those tubby housecats that just lays in the windowsill when I hit my late thirties."

Marsha chuckled. "I bet you'll be even cuter like that too." She clucked her tongue. "Some of us have to work to look halfway decent. Completely unfair."

The truth was, Marsha was, herself, possessed of a trim and toned body, with full breasts, a firm rear, and the most beautiful caramel-brown skin Mittens had ever seen. And freckles! Opal was just as gorgeous, a bit more buxom and curvy, but no less amazingly built and healthy-looking. Admittedly, that did suggest that they probably had a regular gym routine, but their appearances looked so natural on them that it was easy to believe that they just stayed that attractive without effort.

"Well, if you're able to stay here for any decent length of time, I'll let you take me to the local rec center and run me through some paces." Mittens offered. "Just to share the pain."

Marsha chuckled. "I think I'll take you up on that, kitty-cat." Her voice lowered playfully, filling with sadism. "I have a whole scene in my book revolving around workout equipment that can be done in public." She kept a notebook full of ideas and plans that struck her throughout the day. If it was something from there, it would be quite the interesting workout, to be certain.

"You are in trouble!" Opal called out in the background, confirming Mittens' suspicions.

With a giggle, Mittens simply replied. "When am I not?"

12