Mittens has Class Ch. 09

Story Info
Mittens and Holly share a moment.
4.1k words
4.91
989
3

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mittens Has Class

Chapter 9 - Cats Always Present Their Butts When Warranted

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

"You're lucky to get a professor who is so laid back." Holly said, pulling one of her socks back up her thigh from where it had drooped. "My English 101 professor was a frickin' nightmare. Took the whole thing way too seriously and was a real control freak. This guy sounds awesome."

Mittens gave a vague shrug, trying not to be obvious noting that Holly's short skirt had shifted up to reveal lace panties. "I suppose, but I kind of wish he'd stepped up a bit more to deal with the two bullies. I mean, he obviously knew what was happening, based on things he said and the whole subject for the first essay."

Holly flapped her hand. "Actually, that's more than most college professors really get involved in that sort of thing. A lot of teachers see it as college students are effectively adults now and need to learn how to solve their own issues. Unless the bullying is actually disrupting class or being directed at them, they won't do much at all, aside from maybe referring you to the campus counseling center."

Mittens frowned, though wasn't all that unsurprised by the mentality. "Of course, it doesn't help that these goons apparently never got disciplined for it in high school either. I mean, this poor girl's whole school pretty much picked on her and nothing was done. Which really just makes no sense to me. She's so sweet and amazingly weird."

"Which is pretty much why she's getting picked on." Holly sighed. "Someone who isn't swayed by popular culture to conform to some kind of 'normality' is immediately rejected. Ironically, despite how much social media totes the whole 'be your authentic self' motto, it is usually the first to cast a stone at someone whose 'authentic self' doesn't match what everyone else thinks that is supposed to be."

Mittens gave her an amused look. "She said to the naked girl dressed up as a big cat and wearing a BDSM collar."

Holly laughed. "Well, you have the benefit of being too cute to want to be mean to."

"I think you meant to say 'I'd scratch their faces if they were mean to me'." Mittens countered, raising her paws up in a mock threatening manner. "Rawr." She added unconvincingly.

This only made Holly laugh harder, to which Mittens quickly joined in. They were still recovering from the giggles when Chloe, clad in nothing but heels, stockings, gloves, and collar, swept in with a tray of snacks. "Study food." She announced. "And, yes, I realize you two probably don't actually have anything to study yet."

Holly sighed. "Actually, I already have assignments in two of my classes."

"And I already have an essay from one class and a whole chapter I'm supposed to read by tomorrow for Botany." Mittens added. "For BOTANY!" She gave an aggrieved groan. "I thought it would just all be sniffing and planting flowers, but NOOOO..."

She'd ended up having to buy the textbooks for three of her four classes. English 101 didn't have an official textbook, but the texts for her Spanish and English literature courses were pretty much indispensable, given the subjects. She'd expected botany to be the one she could forgo the book with, but the teacher apparently had written the book herself and wanted to make sure the students bought it. So, she let them know that half their grade would come from material that would only be in the book.

Chloe grinned at her love a moment before looking over at Holly. "What do you have homework for? Maybe I can help."

"Honestly, it's all just reading." Holly sighed. "I have to do a paper on 'The Castle of Otranto' for my gothic literature course and begin doing initial research for a project in my philosophy of pop culture class."

"You're taking a class in...popular culture?" Mittens asked, a little surprised.

"It's actually more directed at how pop culture has effected modern thinking and social dogma." Holly explained, making it sound perfectly normal. "Where do you think I got my whole argument about how hypocritical social media is?" She gave a giggle.

"I don't think I've ever actually asked just what your major is." Chloe commented thoughtfully. "What is it that you're studying to be?"

"Oh, I'm a drama major, but the whole drama department is just this one professor right now, who also has to handle the school theater department." Holly said with a chuckle. "He's only teaching a handful of actual drama classes this term and I've taken all of them already. I'm pretty much just doing electives until they hire some new staff and introduce some new drama classes."

"Well, being that my degree was in business accounting, I'm not sure I'd be much help with things like that anyway." Chloe admitted. "Not that I'm some big math whiz either."

"Well, I appreciated you offering to help anyway." Holly said to her with a smile. "And I love those stockings, but the way."

They were patterned in argyle, with red threading accent in the weave. Chloe smiled back, looking proud of her legwear. "Master found them in a store and liked them, so he bought a couple pair. Aren't they great?" She twisted one leg back and forth to give Holly a better view.

"I need to get me some." Holly said back adoringly. "I love prints like that."

"You would definitely look good in them. I'm sure Master can tell you where he found them." Chloe replied, giving her a bright look.

Mittens noticed that Holly blushed slightly at the suggestion, but covered well enough with her return. "I'll definitely ask him sometime."

Mittens had a growing theory that Holly had a bit of a crush on Master, based on a few things she'd noticed about how she behaved around him. It wasn't anything overt or forward, just subtle little blushes or unconscious twitches, like chewing the corner of a lip when she listened to him talking or fiddled with the zipper of a jacket when he was around. She'd considered privately telling her that if she wanted to play with him sometime, that she could set it up, but hadn't decided whether that might mortify her or not.

If she was honest though, the mental image of seeing Holly riding Master, all flushed and ruffled, was a pretty hot one. Holly was adorable looking and would look even more adorable with her mouth around Master's—

"What I am being asked?" Master's voice broke into her thoughts, coming from behind her.

They all looked to see him walking into the living room, dressed in one of his pullovers and a pair of chinos. Handsomeness personified, as far as Mittens was concerned. As he came up to them, Mittens noted Holly automatically straighten and smooth her cropped babydoll tee-shirt, but didn't do anything to fix her skirt, which was still positioned in a way to give a glimpse of her lacey undies.

Master showed no evidence that he noticed either of these things though, his attention on his beautiful slave. "I heard my name and something about asking me where I got something?" He asked curiously.

"These." Chloe indicated her hosiery. "Holly said she liked them and wanted a pair of her own."

Master considered them a moment. "I found those at a little shop in Carterville. A privately own place called 'The Princess Closet'. They specialize in intimates and fetish wear." He looked to Holly. "Next time we take an outing in town, we can pick you up and swing by there." He grinned. "As long as you'd be comfortable going to a shop that has some rather adult things on display."

Holly gave a laugh and dismissive gesture with her hand. "That wouldn't bother me. Hell, I might even try a few wild things on, just for kicks. Not that I can probably afford most of that stuff."

"Well, you can add it to your wishlist for birthday and Christmas presents." Mittens chimed in with a chuckle.

Holly chuckled too, but also blushed a little more. "Yeah, maybe. Not that I think any of the people who would give me presents are likely to buy something from there."

"I shop there." Master said matter-of-factly. "Though, I'm not sure how awkward that might be for you to receive something like that from us."

Holly did the little lip chewing thing, fidgeting a bit with the zipper of her hoodie, before smiling as nonchalantly as possible and replying. "That wouldn't be awkward at all, but I really don't expect you guys to buy me anything for...whatever. I'm just—"

"Nonsense." Master said, his voice gentle, but able to halt Holly's train of thought instantly. "You and Mittens are becoming close friends, so we're definitely going to think about you around holidays and on your birthday. Not that I know when that is, I suppose."

"Tenth of February." Holly said, seemingly without really thinking about it. A moment later, she flinched and her blush grew unmistakable.

"There you go." Master said smoothly, politely showing no notice of anything out of the ordinary with her. "Expect a present then." He gave her a little wink.

The giggle bubbled out of Mittens, watching the whole scene of the two of them, without even meaning to. It was just too cute seeing her friend looking so bashful and flattered. The look Master gave her suggested that he was all too aware of Holly's crush as well, but was far too principled to take advantage of it.

Even if Mittens would love to see him do just that.

"While I'm thinking about it, Holly, are you planning to stay for dinner?" Chloe said, changing the subject, much to Holly's obvious relief. "I need to know if I should be making dinner for four or three. We're having lemon and garlic chicken, if that makes a difference."

"If Mister Brooksend says it's okay, I'd love to stay for dinner." Holly replied, looking to Master.

"Of course, Holly." He said with a chuckle. "You're always welcome at my table."

"Or on it." Mittens added mischievously.

Holly's blush, which had begun to fade, flared back up. Master shot his pet a playfully scolding look. "Someone is looking for a spanking."

Jumping up, Mittens rearranged herself on the couch with her rear facing him. "Yes please!" She chirped happily. "And I'll take a few extra as pre-punishments for later mischief, if Master pleases."

Master smiled broadly and raised an eyebrow. "In that case, I need to know if you intend to only earn bare-handed or if I should have Chloe fetch a paddle." However, he suddenly paused, sobering, and looked towards Holly.

Before he could say anything, she grinned. "If I know Mittens, Chloe needs to fetch two paddles, so there's one for me too." She tilted her head. "Assuming you'd be willing to allow me a stroke or two myself?"

Master considered her a moment, thoughtfully. "Okay. Chloe, go fetch a wooden paddle for Mittens' spanking and one of the flexible leather ones for Holly's spanking."

Chloe gave a crisp nod, not even questioning his interpretation for an instant. "Yes Master." She said obediently, briskly heading out of the room to her task.

Holly's mouth just hung open as she tried to process what just happened. Master's eyes stayed rooted on her, his expression looking curious to see how she would respond. After a moment, she gave a laugh, her expression sliding into a devilish grin. "I guess I walked into that." She said, standing up and unfastening the clasps of her skirt to let it fall down. "But, I'll take my punishment like a good girl."

Mittens goggled at her, utterly in shock that this was actually happening. It only increased when Holly next pulled off her lace panties, not that they were really hiding much, given that they were effectively see-through. As she climbed onto the couch next to Mittens, assuming the same butt-up position, Mittens could see that her face was red as an apple, but she didn't look at all conflicted by this decision.

"Do you have a particular safeword that you normally use?" Master asked her, falling into a very formal Dominant disposition.

"I'm good with the whole 'Red, Yellow, Green', if that works for Sir." Holly responded, her smile taking up her whole face by this point.

"It does." Master returned. "Any negotiations you'd like to make or limits you'd like to set? Right now, I'm planning only to give you six licks, three to each side. Do you agree?"

"Actually, if it pleases Sir, I'm game to just let him have fun and accept as many as Mittens gets." She gave her a wink. "This isn't my first spanking, but I've never had one from someone who really knows how it's done. I am also okay with you using your hands, if Sir likes. I'd like to see where Sir takes me, if that is alright?"

Master nodded. "I will still treat you as a beginner, but I accept your offer. Be sure to remember to use your safewords as you need them. I'm only going to spank you, nothing more. However, you may not put your panties or skirt back on when we're done until after dinner."

"Yes Sir." Holly said with an excited giggle. "Thank you, Sir."

Mittens had to blink several times to make sure she wasn't just daydreaming. "I can't believe you're doing this." She giggled.

"Really? Me either." Holly laughed back. "But I'm actually glad I am. Believe it or not, I've kind of fantasized a little about something like this."

"Just remember, you—" Mittens began, but Holly reached up and put a hand over her mouth.

"I know, Mittens." She said with a laugh. "I trust your Master and I know he's not going to do anything that I'm not comfortable with. I'm having fun. Shush."

Chloe promptly returned, paddle in each gloved hand, practically bouncing with each step as she come to stand next to Master. When she noticed Holly's bare behind sticking up next to Mittens', she gave a little chuff of amusement, but said nothing.

Taking the two paddles, Master gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Good girl. Now go find some music for the scene, please. After that, go fetch a couple bottles of water for afterwards. Holly has requested this to be a full scene so she can explore."

Chloe's widened with delight. "Yes Master." She practically danced over to the audio system, setting up a sultry soundtrack for the fun. Once it was playing, she ducked out of the room to the kitchen, hurrying so she didn't miss anything. She was back before Master even started, water bottles in hand, which she sat aside before kneeling down nearby, hands set behind her in a formal 'slave' pose.

Master ran a hand along one of Mittens' butt cheeks, as if inspecting the canvas that he was about to make art upon. With a snap, he connected the wooden paddle across her other butt cheek, making her gasp. It felt amazing, both the strike itself and the surprise of it. A moment later, she heard Holly's breath catch, turning deep and heady.

Master was apparently doing the same routine to her, his hand now on her bare behind, and the reality of him touching her in such an intimate way was apparently finally really hitting Holly. The smile on her face was sincere enough to show that she liked this reality. A moment later, the sound of the leather paddle slapping across her rear produced a gasp from Holly that was followed immediately by a giggle.

These initial strokes, slow and deliberate, lasted for another minute or two, each girl receiving tit-for-tat, Master going back and forth between them. And then, with both of them properly warmed up, he fell into a full routine, rapidly shifting between paddles as he moved back and forth from one to the other. As a testament to his skill, he never once confused which derriere received which paddle, despite sometimes alternating between them both swiftly and randomly.

Holly had taken hold of Mittens' paw early on in the scene, squeezing with each landed stroke. Her face was a wash of tears, but they were in stark contrast to the look of joy and excitement on her face. Being her first 'proper' spanking scene, it was very obvious that she found it to her liking and would probably want additional ones in the future.

Mentally, Mittens ticked off a box on a hastily conjured checklist of things that would eventually lead to Holly and Master have sex together and smiled.

After about twenty minutes, Master decided to end the scene, finishing it up by running his hands along his twin canvases, stimulating the already bruised and stinging flesh. It was like a final caress, a gesture to show that they had done well and were cared for, but also a subtle way of inspecting the area for anything that might need to be tended to with some first aid. There was a whole box of 'tushee-band-aids' with Hello Kitty on them just for such work.

Once he was satisfied that they were in good shape, he had Chloe give them the water, still cool, but not so cold as to shock the system. While they drank, he looked at Holly. "We always do aftercare here, but if you don't think you'd feel comfortable snuggling with me, I'm sure Chloe would be happy to act as a stand in, since she'd be more familiar to you."

Holly wiped at her sodden face, grinning up at him. "I'd be grateful to get to snuggle with you AND Chloe AND Mittens, please."

He sat down between Holly and Mittens on the sofa and put arms around the both of them, pulling them close and kissing the top of each head. "Good Girls." He said softly to them. "You did very well and I am so very pleased."

"Thank you, Master." Mittens said.

"Thank you, Sir." Holly said, at the same time.

Chloe took a place on the other side of Holly, cuddling up and draping a blanket over all their laps. For several minutes, the four of them just sat and relaxed, nestled together. Holly nuzzled against Master, then Chloe, seeming to be thoroughly enjoying being a part of things. After a bit, she gave Master a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, Mister Brooksend." She cooed. "That was amazing. I'm glad I didn't chicken out."

"I'm glad you enjoyed the experience, Holly." He said back. "Any time you'd like to try anything else, let me know. Both of my girls have already expressed their comfort with you, so whatever you might like to try, just ask."

Holly considered that a moment thoughtfully. "I think I just might. There are a few things I've always been a bit curious about. I think I just need to get up the courage first." She gave him a fresh nuzzle. "It helps to have someone I know I can trust to explore with."

"He da bestest!" Mittens agreed, snuggling up a little tighter herself. Her butt was wonderfully on fire, tingling like fireworks going off. The whole experience had her ardor raging and she was craving a little more, but didn't want to push the boundaries with Holly too much. A little nudity and some spanking was one thing, but she wasn't sure how her friend would react to being audience for explicit sex acts.

Or being a participant in them.

"I suppose we should let you two finally get your study time." Master said a little while later, sensing that everyone had gotten what they needed of aftercare. "Remember, Holly, you may not put your skirt or panties back on until after dinner, but if you get cold, you're allowed to use a blanket, if you like."

"I should be okay." Holly replied amicably, seeming perfectly content with following his orders. "Is there anything else Sir would like me to do?" She gave a look that suggested she was enjoying the whole game of it all, playing the submissive and being in his control.

Mittens knew Master likely didn't intend to give her any further orders, nor would he have really done anything had Holly decided to ignore his decree to stay half naked (she wagered the order was far more about him wanting to make sure he didn't see any worrying signs showing up, being that this was the first time she'd gotten a full scene spanking). However, a twinkle came into his eye at Holly's obvious eagerness to play.

"Yes." He said after a beat. "You are to present your butt to me for official inspection every time I first enter a room you are in, so that I may admire my handiwork. This will last until you leave today, so even if you put panties back on after dinner, you are to lower them and present your bare ass to me."

12