All Comments on 'Mittens has Class Ch. 09'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Finally caught up! I love the dynamics of all of your characters, each one is distinctly unique in their own ways. Can't wait to see what you bring in your next chapters, also realized that I now have 42 chapters of the collaring of Chole to binge now. Honestly stumbled upon this story while looking for something catgirl related, I'm glad I did because your story is a breath of fresh air to me as it's a captivating story. If I could I would rate it 10/10 <3

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

Hehe. Collaring is actually the first book and this one is the sequel, so you're kind of reading them backwards. Still, I think you'll very much enjoy Chloe's story as Mittens is all through it too. I hope you like it as much as you do this one so far.

I've always had an affection for catgirls myself, of which Mittens should make it obvious. So, getting to write a character that was both a catgirl and someone who could realistically exist has been a real treat for me. Everything about Mittens' is researched to ensure that it is, at least, possible, if not always likely. While I think of the stories of Chloe and Mittens as a kind of fantasy-like literature, that it is well grounded and entirely possible have been key points for me.

I'm glad you are enjoying and I hope you continue to enjoy. :)

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

I'm currently starting Chapter 25 and very much enjoying it, Mittens is adorable as always and just love the way her and Master support Chloe. I also agree that with Mittens' modifications that it could be possible in today's world.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

It actually very much is. When I was first conceiving of MIttens' modifications, I actually consulted actual orthopedic doctors to see what was and wasn't possible. Her prosthesis attached to her pelvis is actually something that one of the doctors helped me come up with as a completely viable way to achieve the tail. Someone could bring a copy of the book to a doctor and tell them that they want it and could really get it.

(Though it wouldn't be cheap.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES