Mittens has Class Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir." She giggled, giving him a cute little salute. "I'll probably just stay like this until I leave anyway. Thank you, Sir."

"Other than that, my only orders are to study well and let me know if anything starts to feel wrong." He gave her another kiss to the forehead, then gave more intimate kisses to his two submissives on their lips. "I'm going to go amuse myself with my slave for a bit. You girls get to reading."

With that, he collected Chloe and led her out of the room to give her some attention. Once they were gone, Holly gave out a big, dreamy, sigh. "God! I can't believe that just happened." She laughed. "I loved it, but wow!" She gushed.

Mittens giggled. "I can't believe you volunteered. You do know that you are the only reason it turned into all that."

"It is weird that I am so horny right now?" Holly asked, seeming to be floating in her own little world. "I mean, I am, like REALLY horny now."

Mittens laughed again. "Yeah, that's kinda normal. Things probably would have gotten a lot more carnal afterwards, but I don't think any of us really wants to make you uncomfortable."

Holly paused, mulling that over. "I guess that's appreciated, but I'm not sure it would have actually bothered me that much either. As aroused as I am at the moment, I probably would have gotten off on it, actually."

Mittens reached over and took her hand. "And that's also why we didn't. You're a little bit in subspace right now. It's the equivalent of being drunk in regards to what it does to your inhibitions. What seems okay to you right now might not be so comfortable later, so we're trying to be careful we don't take advantage."

Holly gave the paw a squeeze. "And, you know, that pretty much sums up why I am so comfortable doing shit like this with you guys." She gave a laugh. "You three really are kind of special, you know that, right? I mean, you're these incredible perves, but are all so considerate and careful with people."

Mittens gave a dark chuckle. "Yeah, well, there are plenty of people who think we're not so considerate when we go flaunting our lifestyle in public."

Holly shook her head. "So not even the same thing. You have as much right to be yourselves as anyone else does. Point is, you three don't make it obscene, just don't hide it. Where it counts, you are always good people."

She leaned in and gave Mittens a friendly kiss on the cheek. "That's why this Krystal is so lucky to have met you. I know you well enough, kitty, to know that you're going to find a way to make her life better. It's kind of what you do."

Mittens looked at her with a bit of surprise. "What do you mean? I don't do all that much."

Holly laughed out loud. "Bullshit! You have a gift for making people feel better and laugh. It's why everyone loves seeing you come walking through a door. They know you're going to make them smile. It's why you always make new friends everywhere you go."

Mittens gave a humble shrug. "I's just me, really. Nuttin' I's doing special..."

"You ARE what's special." Holly said, pulling her into a hug. "You're Mittens The Cat. Accept no substitutes."

Returning the hug warmly, after a beat, Mittens said. "So, did you ever think you'd be cuddling naked on the couch with me someday?"

Holly chuckled. "Mittens, with you, I don't rule out the possibility of anything."

12