Mittens has Class Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still kinda small an' limp, but I figures if'n I keeps rubbin' em they'll get loads bigger." Mittens reported in a cutesy voice.

Krystal nearly choked on her tator-tots and blushed bright enough to be evident through her face make-up at the line. She did laugh, once she had managed to swallow. She actually seemed to love Mittens' naughty sense of humor, but got bashful at every dirty punchline. It was kind of adorable.

"Soooo, I already tolds ya that ma friend, Holly, is gonna join us." Mittens began, trying to keep the cutesy tone, in hopes that it might soften Sally's blunt impact. "Buuuuuut, I also rans inta another friend on tha way here. She's...kinda 'extra bouncy', so I wanted ta let ya prepare."

"If YOU think she's a handful, that's saying something." Valli giggled.

Krystal gave a smile and a shrug. "As long as she's not rude or something."

Mittens paused, considering Sally a moment. While Sally could be a bit inconsiderate with her impulsiveness, she was never intentionally rude. However, she wasn't always great at respecting boundaries or thinking through everything she said or did. "She's sweet, really. Just doesn't have much of a filter."

Valli laughed. "Again, coming from you, that's saying something. You're pretty out there yourself."

Mittens gave a sheepish grin. "Yeah, but that's calcu-ma-lated mischief. Completely differ-ma-rent!"

Both girls giggled at her, but neither seemed all that worried about someone that Mittens deemed safe enough to join them. Of course, the truth was that Mittens was still on the fence with that particular distinction. Regardless, it was too late now. In the end, she trusted Sally not to be mean to anyone, so that was probably good enough.

Still, she went to go grab some food herself, finding Sally among the buffet lines. As they were paying, she spotted Holly coming in and waved to get her attention, then pointed out where they were all sitting. While Holly jumped into the entrance line to have her ID scanned, Sally and Mittens went over to the table to get seated.

"Hi! I'm Valli." Valli said brightly to Sally as she took a chair. "Nice to meet you."

Krystal gave a shy gesture and mumbled her own name, but smiled welcomingly enough. Sally's attention, however, seemed to immediately gravitate to the poor girl. "Oh, wow! I love your whole look!" She near squealed. "So rock and roll! Are you into KISS?"

"Um...I guess they have a song or two I like..." Krystal replied awkwardly, shrinking a little at the sudden enthusiastic attention. "But that's not...um...not why I..."

However, Sally's attention had already swung over to Valli. "You're adorable too! Love the braids. I keep saying I'm gonna braid my hair someday, but I can't ever get it right. Maybe you could teach me sometime?"

Valli gave a little chuckle. "Uh, sure."

Sally's focus wheeled suddenly back to Krystal. "So, you're a submissive too?" Sally asked her, gesturing to the dog collar around Krystal's neck. "Do you ever go to the Red Lion?"

"I think that's more just a fashion choice." Mittens said, noting the 'rescue me' look forming on Krystal's face. "Neither of them are in the lifestyle, though Valli finds it fascinโ€”"

"I've been there once." Krystal said, causing Mittens' words to catch in her throat in utter shock.

"You have?!" Mittens asked her. As embarrassed as Krystal seemed to always get at her bawdy comments, the idea of her having attended a BDSM club was not something she'd expected.

"Just the once." Krystal replied meekly. "Danielle, Sasha, and I went the summer after we graduated. They were curious and wanted me to come along too."

"Isn't it so awesome in there?" Sally gushed excitedly. "I've been about a dozen times now. Like, two weeks ago I got into this hugeโ€”"

"I didn't realize you'd ever actually tried anything in the lifestyle." Mittens said, quickly cutting across Sally, whose voice was already loud enough for the whole atrium to be about to learn about her gang-bang.

"Well, I didn't really do anything, just kind of watched some stuff go on." Krystal said, her face obviously bright scarlet beneath her make-up. "Sasha and Danielle tried a few things that was being demoed, but nothing too intense. She pretended to be the dominatrix of me and Danielle."

Mittens gave a little chuckle. "I think what she was playing as was a 'Domme'. The term 'Dominatrix' actually implies something a little different."

Krystal gave a little shrug, but smiled sheepishly. "Well, really we were all just pretending anyway. I mean, I don't know if they ever went back or got more into it, as that was one of the last times we ever hung out. I wasn't brave enough to try going back by myself."

"You can come with me sometime and try again, if you want." Sally offered. "I know a couple Dommes who would be happy to introduce you to some stuff."

Krystal grimaced. "Oh, um...thanks for the offer, but that's okay. I'm actually not attracted to women. We just said Sasha was our...whatever... because we didn't want a bunch of guys pressuring us for anything." She smirked. "Not that it really did much to stop them."

"Oh, well, I bet George might like you." Sally persisted. "He actually likes shy girls and would probably adore you."

Krystal's mouth did a brief dance, as though trying to find the right words, which Mittens took as her cue to intervene. "I think Krystal would rather any fresh attempts at it be with people she already knew pretty well." Noticing Holly coming over, she waved her paw unnecessarily, in hopes that it would draw Sally's attention off of Krystal.

Holly was dressed in particularly flirty fashion today, short red mini-skirt, tight blue tee-shirt with the words 'Rangers Do It in the Woods' printed on it, and fishnet tights. She also had a massive velvet choker on that made Mittens think of a posture collar and earrings in the shape of handcuffs. Suffice it to say, Sally's interest was instantly locked on her and she stood up to pull out a chair for Holly in welcome.

"Hi there!" She bubbled. "I'm Sally."

"Hi." Holly returned with a big smile. "Again."

Mittens raised an eyebrow. "Again?"

Holly chuckled. "I've had two classes with her in them. I don't think we've ever really talked more than just passive exchanges, but yeah, we've met more than once."

Sally looked aghast to have forgotten such a memorable-looking person. "I'm sorry." She said, sounding sincere. "I think I do remember you now! You're the girl who came to Doctor Wentlan's class dressed up in steampunk stuff that one time, right?"

Holly laughed. "Yep, that was me. God, I never thought he was going to have such a complete hissy fit over it."

"Why?" Valli asked, looking interested not only in the story, but the idea of Holly dressed all up in steampunk clothes.

"Well, the reason I was in the costume was because I was headed for a convention after class." Holly began as she drifted into the seat Sally had pulled out for her. "I didn't think I'd have enough time to get into it all between when the class was over and when I was supposed to meet them, so I just put it all on that morning and wore it to classes that day. And it was way too humid out to put on some kind big coat, or something, over it."

Sally, taking her own seat, lit up a little as she took over the story. "Doctor Wentlan is, like, Dean of the History department, and has this whole weird stick up his butt about 'historical accuracy'." She said the last two words in a kind of stuffy mocking voice. "He has this whole hang up about anything that doesn't get historical stuff right."

"Utterly abhors any fiction that is meant to take place in some historical period, like alt history sci-fi." Holly said, picking back up. "So, I come strolling in wearing this whole slutty-looking Victorian corset and half-skirt, all decked out in cool copper gadgets and stuff. I wasn't even trying to call attention to it, sat in the back of the class and everything."

Holly gave a snicker. "A couple minutes into class, he catches sight of me and yells at me to stand up. I thought he was angry about how revealing the whole thing was, I mean, when I say it was kinda slutty, I'm not kidding."

"She really isn't." Sally laughed. "I kept expecting your boobs to pop out of the top of that corset at any moment."

Holly gave a chuckle. "Amusingly enough, so did I. And the skirt was super short and I had on these frilly gartered stockings and all kinds of other inappropriate stuff. Anyway, I thought he was going to take issue with me not being covered enough, but no, he immediately starts going on about every incorrect detail in the clothes and ranting about how 'steam technology' wasn't anything like that and definitely not something people wore and just on and on." She and Sally began giggling insanely, both of them obviously remembering the moment with great humor.

"Did he kick you out of the class?" Valli asked, utterly enamored by the idea of the scene. "What did you do?"

Holly gave a shrug. "I didn't really do much of anything, just stood there looking embarrassed. Especially considering that, the back of the class meant I was at the highest point of the room and most of the class was situated lower than me. So, basically, a chunk of the class was just staring up that super-short skirt." She laughed again, not seeming all that abashed about it.

"Anyway, he just rants for about fifteen minutes before it kind of melts into this whole impromptu lecture about Victorian Era social morays or whatever. Eventually, I just kind of sat back down when I realized he didn't even seem to remember what made him go off." Holly gave her head a shake. "I was so tempted to start wearing other crazy cosplay stuff, just to see if it would set him off again. In the end, nothing else happened with it and I don't think he even remembered who I was. All he saw was 'historical inaccuracy'."

Mittens felt herself releasing a long sigh of relief, seeing Valli and Krystal listening and laughing at Holly's story. Not to mention Sally finally locked in on something and not doing her typical brand of 'social fish-tailing'. Of course, Holly had a definitely strong presence, almost like a Dominant aura, so it wasn't surprising that Sally's submissive-self responded to that. The two of them soon switched to a different line of discussion, talking about some other teacher they'd both encountered.

Valli seemed to be soaking it all up with rapt attention, completely drawn in by the two older girls and interested in getting some insider dirt on various classes and teachers. However, Mittens noticed Krystal's attention flagging a little. Bit by bit, her body language seemed to be closing up, her previously positive expression drooping into a kind of sadness.

It confused her a little, her mind trying to roll back through the dialog to see if Holly or Sally might have said something that had landed poorly or that might have triggered the strange withdrawal in Krystal. However, she couldn't find anything that she thought might be the issue.

"I gotta pee." She said suddenly. "Sorry." She looked at Krystal. "Come with?"

It took a second for her to register that Mittens had just asked her to come along. Blinking a little, Krystal's response was a bit foggy. "Huh? Oh...um...okay?"

Mittens rose. "We'll be right back." She waved her paws around in circles. "Just commence with the hootenanny in our absence." As Krystal got to her feet, Mittens slipped an arm through hers and began guiding her towards the little kitten's room. She noted that Krystal seemed to be recovering a little as they moved away from the table.

Once they were in the bathroom, Mittens did a quick scan to make sure there wasn't anyone else present and then hopped up on the counter. "You okay?" She asked Krystal, who looked a bit surprised by the question.

"Didn't you need to pee?" She asked, looking confused.

"I...well, now that you mention it, I kinda do, but that can wait a minute." Mittens said. "I just wanted to check in on you. Did someone say something wrong?"

Krystal continued to look at her with the confused expression. "Wrong? No. Why?"

"It was like you just sort of detached from everything all of a sudden." Mittens explained, trying to express with her voice that she was simply concerned, not trying to complain. "I thought maybe something Holly or Sally said had hit you weirdly or something. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

Krystal paused a moment, looking thoughtful, then shrugged. She absently moved to look into one of the mirrors, began half-heartedly inspecting her make-up. "It's nothing like that. It's...just stupid stuff, really. I think both of them are really cool and funny. I just..." She seemed either at a loss for words to explain how she was feeling or hesitant to say the words she knew described it best.

However, Mittens thought she had put it together. "It suddenly became the Holly and Sally show." Holly had gotten so immediately wrapped up in her story, connecting so quickly with Sally, that she'd not even really introduced herself or officially met either Valli or Krystal. "You started to feel like a fifth wheel."

Krystal's eyes went down, telling Mittens she was right. After a second, she shrugged and looked back at her heavily made up face in the mirror. "Like I said, it's stupid. I know it isn't anythingโ€”"

Mittens reached over and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her over to her. "It isn't stupid. The whole point of me inviting her to come eat with us was for her to meet you. She did kind of just take over the spotlight." She pulled Krystal into a hug. "I'm sorry."

Krystal hesitated a moment, but then returned the hug warmly, seeming grateful for it. "It isn't anyone's fault, especially not yours." She said quietly. "I'm just too used to people thinking I'm weird and not liking me."

"I like you and think you're so cool." Mittens reassured her. "Holly will too, I promise. She's just a performer and this is how she makes her first impressions with people. She wants you to like her and I know for a fact she wants to get to know you. I've actually told her a ton about you."

Krystal stepped back out of the hug and looked at Mittens in surprise. "You have?"

"Of course I have!" Mittens laughed. "You're way too awesome not to share." She gave Krystal's arm a squeeze. "Honestly, though, I am a little to blame for getting them going. Sally kind of invited herself along and she's notorious for being unaware when she's taking something too far. I was worried that she might make you uncomfortable with all that Red Lion stuff."

Krystal grinned and gave a wan shrug. "She wasn't bothering me. Just because I didn't participate in anything there doesn't mean I didn't enjoy watching it. Some of it was really beautiful. Someday I... I might even try it." She gave the ring on her dog collar a tug. "I do kind of look the part already. I was actually..."

A fresh blush spread across Krystal's face as her bashfulness stole what she was about to say. Mittens peered at her, curious now. "Actually what? Come on, tell me." She said encouragingly.

"I thought maybe I could buy some stuffed paws and come over sometime and be a 'cat' with you." Krystal said, giggling at her own embarrassment. "Your Master could take us both on a walk or something. I think that might be funny."

Mittens stared at her in utter amazement, delighted by the idea, but utter shocked that it was something Krystal had suggested. "That would be a blast! I've never had a 'cat-buddy' before."

Krystal gave a nervous chuckle. "I mean, nothing, like, sexual or anything. Just kind of playing around. And I don't know if I'd be comfortable being mostly naked or anything."

Mittens laughed and held up a paw. "I get it, don't worry. I already assumed that we'd all need to be dressed if you ever came over."

"At least the first time, maybe." Krystal said sheepishly. "But, really, I don't mind it all. I actually would be cool with going to another BDSM club again. Just to watch."

"Speaking of that." Mittens said, remembering that Krystal had actually seen this 'Red Lion' club. "I've actually never heard of the place Sally was talking about. She obviously seemed to like it, but what was your real opinion of the place?"

Krystal gave a vague shrug. "I don't know. It was all so weird and new. I mean, it wasn't like much of anything I'd seen before." She cracked a fresh grin. "Kind of why I wanted to see it again."

Mittens considered that a moment. "Well, if you really want to see another one, we can take you to the Playhouse with us next time we go. See if it seems a lot different."

"Is the Red Lion not a good place?" Krystal asked, eyeing her. "You seem...I don't know, suspicious of it or something."

Mittens started to reply, but paused, considering her reaction a moment. Krystal was right, she did feel suspicious of the place, despite not having any good reason to. Maybe it was just that she felt territorial, thinking of Mistress' Playhouse as 'home base' and some other club as a rival. However, she felt like that wasn't quite it.

If she was honest with herself, it was probably more based on the fact that it was where August was apparently going. She didn't fully trust August, so she didn't fully trust somewhere that she recommended. She frowned at herself for that bias though, knowing that it wasn't fair to either the club or to August herself. For all the drama the woman had caused, she didn't really think of her as being a bad person, just someone who had hurt the woman she loved.

And, of course, she had essentially suggested Master wasn't a good person. The last person who'd cast such aspersions on her Master still had scars on his arm from where she'd bit him with her cat teeth.

"You're right, but there really isn't a good reason for me to be." Mittens admitted. "It's more just guilty by association, at the moment. If Master decides to take us, I'll invite you along with. Still, I want you see where we usually go and meet Mistress Victoria. She owns it and partly owns Chloe."

Krystal looked generally interested. "Okay. We can invite Valli along too, that way I'm not the only...um...I don't want to phrase it as 'normal'..."

"Vanilla." Mittens chuckled. "The term you're looking for its 'vanilla'. Though I'm not entirely sure that suits you as much as you think. You are definitely not 'vanilla'."

Krystal gave a chuckle, looking at herself in the mirror again. "So, I'm more like Neapolitan?"

Mittens joined her chuckle as she hopped down off the counter. "Krystal, my fellow feline friend, you are definitely not plain ol' Neapolitan. I like to think of you more like one of the gourmet flavors." She gave her mirrored reflection a wink as she pranced into the stall. "My darling, you are nothing, if not 'Midwest Peanut Butter Fudge Surprise'!"

And with that, she closed the door to take care of a little business while she listened to her friend laugh.

12