Mitzi Takes Charge!

Story Info
Mitzi gets sweet revenge.
7.9k words
4.35
5.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers

That Saturday morning my nineteen-year-old hot wife, Mitzi woke up early and declared that she was feeling particularly horny and exhibitionistic today. She threw open the bedroom windows, stood naked in the early morning sunlight and said, "What can we do today that will shock people and keep me wet and excited all day?"

I chuckled and replied, "From the look on that guy's face, walking his dog, it looks like you're off to a good start."

Mitzi lifted one big, firm breast in each hand, rubbed her nipples between her thumb and forefinger, putting on a nice show for the stupefied neighbor as she cooed. "OH! I didn't even see him. He's cute. I wonder which one of us is enjoying this more?"

"But seriously..." she turned her bare buttocks to the neighbor outside and resting her bare ass on the window sill, she addressed me. "What can we do today that we haven't done before? I want to be seen by tons of people, not just one at a time."

After a brief discussion, we decided that it was early enough that we could drive to the Zoo and spend all day letting Mitzi expose herself to the crowds. After all, I said, "Aren't they coming to the zoo to see something wild and beautiful and in its natural state?"

Mitzi picked out her shortest and tightest khaki micro-miniskirt. It was originally a "skort", which was shorts that looked like a skirt, except that Mitzi had sewn and altered it so that the shorts part was gone and it was now just a super tight and super short skirt. It was khaki (safari tan) and perfect for the zoo.

For her top Mitzi chose a very tight and stretchy ribbed knit cotton jersey style T-shirt with no bra. She rolled up the very center exposing her midriff from between her breasts all the way to the top of that low-rider skirt. She pinned the middle in place with a diamond looking broach Teddy Bear. That broach really draws your attention to her breasts...in case the 36D cleavage and the dark brown nipples didn't do the trick.

I said, "WOW! You look hot as hell! And you threw that outfit together quick!"

"Oh yeah!" she said, "I've worn this out in public before. I can show off my pussy and my tit's easily in this."

I replied "I would have remembered you wearing this outfit. I've never seen you in this before."

Mitzi winked and smiled as she kissed me on the cheek, rubbed my growing erection and said "I was doing this sort of thing for years before I met you. I have definitely worn this outfit before. This sort of thing is just one way a girl develops her reputation, you know. If it hadn't been for my "reputation". You may never have met me. Remember? You told me you just had to meet me after Danny Adams told you about me sucking his cock in his patrol car. And he told you about some of the other officers I had been with...remember? ...and I was the topic of conversation one night at a Squad Party... Right? You've always known that I was "that kind of girl" for years and years before I ever met you. So yes, I've worn this outfit before. And I love it! I think it's so cute."

"Cute is not exactly the word I would have used. SEXY AS HELL! Is the first thing that comes to mind. And yes, I have always been aware of your "reputation" and I am very, very proud that MY wife has that reputation and is the one woman everybody wants to fuck!"

"...and SO MANY have", she added with a snicker and a wink.

So off to the zoo we went. The drive there was quite a fun little tease as Mitzi let her skirt ride up till she was showing her pussy to every trucker we passed. She even put a towel under her, so she didn't get the car seat too wet. With the thin stretchy top she was wearing, it was simple for her to lift her breasts above the jersey while flashing the passing motorists.

For a few minutes Mitzi laid her seat back, lifted her tits out and pulled her skirt up, exposing everything... then she closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep as I passed cars and trucks along the highway.

Then she pulled out my dick and got me hard as a brick as she stroked me while smiling and winking at the truckers. She said, "My Dad is a trucker, so I know some truckers like seeing hard cocks as much as they like seeing naked women."

Then she leaned over and engulfed my hard cock as I drove on toward the zoo.

Thanks to Mitzi, we had quite an eventful drive that morning.

Mitzi couldn't wait to jump out of the car when we go to the zoo parking lot. She flashed her pussy to a crowd of folks as she got out of the car and readjusted her outfit. On the way to the gate, in the ticket line, Mitzi's hot body was a strong magnet that pulled peoples eyes onto her and wouldn't release them.

The ticket lady gave her a stern look as she looked her up and down, but she said nothing about Mitzi's attire.

Once inside the zoo, Mitzi was bouncing and jumping around like a little kid in a toy store! She was in her element. I really enjoyed watching her titties bounce as she jumped onto the zoo tram and slid up right against a young man and his lady. Mitzi's hard nipple and nearly bare breast rubbed against his bare arm as she held that position while I got on the tram with them. Her bare leg rubbed up against the skin of his bare leg, as he was of course, wearing shorts on this hot summer day. Mitzi bounced her leg up and down against his as she giggled about how excited she was to be at the zoo, her legs parting and closing as they also bounced up and down, her hard breast still pressed against his arm. He never moved, but as the tram stopped, his lady-friend practically jerked him off the tram as she looked back at Mitzi with a disgusted look on her face. Mitzi spread her legs VERY wide apart and held them there for a bit too long, giving them both a beautifully obvious view of her naked pussy!

As we exited the tram, Mitzi exclaimed through her smug laughter, "OMG! This is going to be an awesome day!"

For part of the day, I walked behind or ahead of Mitzi so I could watch the onlookers as they stared at Mitzi. I saw several men get angrily jerked into line by their wives. Some groups of male admirers would follow her for long periods of time, whispering among themselves. When she sat on a park bench with her legs spread just enough, men would fill the benches opposite her to get a better look. I loved it when she would stretch her arms above her head and her legs out in front of her. She looked practically naked in public from some angles. More than a few tourists snapped photos of the wildest beast at the zoo.

It was hot that summer day at the zoo and we both drank our fair share of beverages to stay cool. As Mitzi perspired, her t-shirt began to get more and more transparent...and I began to get more and more excited and even more proud that this hot-ass Babe is MY wife!!

The drive home was a repeat of the drive to the zoo, except that Mitzi did actually fall asleep this time. I took that opportunity to expose her breasts and pace alongside several truckers.

We were both so fucking horny by the time we got home that we were stripping our clothes off in the garage before the door had even closed. It was nearly dark, and we went straight upstairs and into the bed to finally fuck each other silly!

Mitzi and I were fucking hard and fast when she said that she REALLY needed to go pee. I laughed and told her that THAT would just have to wait, it was getting really good, and I was NOT about to stop now. I kept fucking her hard and she kept screaming and squirming and telling how bad she had to pee. I told her HELL NO, Hold it! You've been fucking with me all day and I can't stop now!

The sadist in me came out a little and I intentionally fucked her as long and as hard as I could.

I seemed to be lasting even longer than usual. I think the way she was screaming made me feel like I was really making it good for her, so I tried to make it last longer. You know how we men are when we get just a little encouragement to our egos!

So we finally came together, which is always GREAT with Mitzi! But just for spite and to add to the humiliation; as she was jerking and convulsing, I pulled out while I was cumming, and sprayed hot cum all over Mitzi from her pussy to her face! She looked like she does after one of our gang-bang escapades at a swinger's convention. This one was way up there on the list of hot, one-on-one fucks with Mitzi!

I started rubbing the cum all over her chest and licking it clean when she practically threw me off and ran to the bathroom. She immediately began to pee what seemed like gallons under high pressure. She convulsed and almost fell off the seat. She screamed yet again as she continued the steady stream of golden piss! The convulsing and jerking and screaming continued as long as the piss did. I went to check on her and her fingers were pressed hard against her clit as she continued with the stream of pee.

When she finished, she stumbled back to the bed, collapsed beside me with her sweaty, cum-covered hot little body next to mine and breathlessly whispered, "You HAVE GOT to try that!".

A full five minutes after we had finished fucking, her awesome titties were still as hard as bricks and her nipples were redder, stiffer and longer than I had ever seen them! Her 36D's always look huge because Mitzi is so tiny (less than five feet tall) but they looked twice their normal awesome size tonight and she just couldn't stop rubbing them and squeezing her hard nipples.

"Try what?" I finally asked.

She said "Never mind; just do what I tell you to do tomorrow afternoon, no matter what. It's time for you to be the submissive one again."

She knows how much I love it when she takes control of the sex and makes it kinky! I love kinky, but I love it even better when it's her idea and she force's me to comply. As long as I'm being forced, I have no guilt complex. I will be Mitzi Owens' sex slave anytime!

So... I thoughtlessly agreed, admitting that she was in charge and I was to obey her every command tomorrow. "No matter what."

The next morning was pretty normal. I had a morning cup of coffee and my sweet wife brought me another.

At lunch time we had a sandwich and she made me some iced tea. She kept refilling the glass and I kept drinking it. I worked around the yard for a while, and I came inside and said matter-of-factly that I was going to the bathroom. She brought me a glass of water and asked me to go with her to do some little chore (before I go to the bathroom). She was looking hot as hell and I'm like a little puppy dog following along behind her hot little big tittied body.

So away I went to do whatever chore it was, still not having used the bathroom.

She brought me another glass of water as I finished up the chore. By now it was nearly dinner time.

Once again, I casually mentioned that I REALLY had to go now and she nonchalantly said, "How about lighting the grill so it can be warming before you go."

I went out to light the grill and, as usual, I had to clean the grates before I could light it. I cleaned the grill and fired it up.

As I was watching the grill to make sure it was going to stay lit; sweet, sexy little Mitzi brought me a beer. She knows I love to have a beer when grilling.

She had changed her clothes. (This was getting interesting now.). She was wearing her skimpiest Daisy Duke cut offs and an old worn-thin jersey style t-shirt of mine. Much like the one she had worn to the zoo yesterday. You know, the kind that you can see right through, and the bare breasts practically fall out of the arm holes? The shirt was tucked into those faded, ripped cut-offs so that it was tight as hell and her awesome titties were spilling out on all sides and her stiff nipples were brazenly visible and straining the worn fabric!

It was open down the front to the point that more than half her titties were visible. Her awesome brown nipples were seen as clearly as if she had been topless. She looked so fucking hot standing on our back deck with the bright sunshine sending illuminating rays through that thin jersey!

Yes, that kind of T-shirt! ...and right there on the back deck where all the neighbors could get another one of her free shows. She knows how much it turns me on when she shows her body to our unsuspecting friends and neighbors. She has always gotten a thrill out of exposing as much of her hot little body in public as she can possibly get away with, especially at the Hanes Mall or driving up and down I-40.... Or at the ZOO!

At home with the neighbors was no different. She has always been just a total exhibitionist freak, and she KNOWS how much that turns me on! And I know how much it turns her on!

She leaned back against the deck rail and thrust her breasts out and her nipples high, and glanced at the grill and then at my straining cock and said, "Is it getting hot yet?"

I said that everything I could see from here looked overheated! About that time, we heard someone say, "Hi kids, grilling out today?"

I saw Mitzi wink at me and wave to him as she said, "Yes Sir, Mr. Reynolds. It's too pretty out here to stay inside and besides there is such a nice view from here."

As she was saying that she leaned forward on the rail, towards the direction of our 74-year-old neighbor, pressed her elbows together against her breasts and leaned over the rail to expose a ton of cleavage and two awesomely hard nipples through the shirt.

Mr. Reynolds replied, "Yes indeed, the view is magnificent today!"

I was about to excuse myself to go for my long overdue visit to the men's room when she invited him to come over for a few minutes while we cooked our dinner on the grill.

Mitzi said to me, "Wait here, I'll be right back."

Well, it would have been terribly rude to walk off just as Mr. Reynolds was walking toward our back deck, so I waited yet again. I was almost dancing with the need to piss when Mitzi came back with a beer for both Mr. Reynolds and me. She handed us our beers and then sat down in a deck chair that she slyly positioned right in front of our French doors. I was stuck on the deck with Mr. Reynolds drinking beer and gawking at my nearly nude young wife as we made small talk.

Mitzi helped herself to a beer also as she crossed one bare leg across the arm of the chair and dangled the beer bottle suggestively in front of her crotch, which was now spread wide for our elderly companion's viewing pleasure.

All the while there were other neighbors walking by and stopping to say hello, as they passed by. It was a typical summer evening in the neighborhood, and everyone was out for an afternoon stroll. Almost everyone stopped for a brief chat before moving along...or being dragged away by their jealous wives.

Mitzi was enjoying the attention and didn't back down one bit from her flagrant exhibitionism no matter who or how many neighbors walked by. Mr. Reynolds was in a trance as he ogled over this young, hot, firm body in front of him. He was probably trying to recall the last time he "Had one like that.". His gaze unashamedly never left her body.

Mitzi alternated between pressing the beer bottle between her legs and sucking the bottle neck suggestively. Mr. Reynolds kept adjusting his cock, as he could not stand still. Mitzi's thin strip of denim pressed between her thighs like a string about to burst. The denim was darkening with her vaginal dampness and the camel-toe was becoming more and more evident, even as her thick labia lips seemed to work their way around the edges of that strip of denim and into public view. I don't know how well our elderly friend could see, but I could clearly see her young, wispy-fine, short pubic hair on both sides of that tiny sliver of fabric.

I found that I had developed one hell of an erection myself by this time. You know how hard your cock gets early in the morning when you really, really, really have to piss? I call it a "Piss-Hard-on". Well, that's what my cock felt like right then. I was hard as hell and I had to pee so fucking bad, but I couldn't get to the bathroom. I still had to appear polite. So, I did the neighborly thing and chit-chatted with Mr. Reynolds while he took in the sights.

The phone rang and I thought "Finally, I'll go answer the phone and go to the bathroom while I'm in there.". I said, "I'll get that.".

Mitzi stood up and said, "No that's OK, I've got it."

At that she turned, bent over and sat her beer on the deck exposing literally ALL of her breasts as she was facing our neighbor. She slowly stood up and went into the house. She made a point of looking me in the eye as she locked the door behind her. Her Daisy Dukes were wedged up in the crack of her ass like a G-string as she walked away from us. She made no attempt to cover up her nearly bare ass.

I was stuck on the porch with a REAL need to pee NOW! She was gone so long that Mr. Reynolds went back to his house but sat on his porch overlooking ours.

He had peeped into our bedroom window so many times before that we had become accustomed to his harmless peeping. I am certain that Mitzi was actually excited by it, and quite honestly, I get excited by anybody seeing my wife in the nude.

Neither one of us ever bothered to close the blinds as we dressed or made love, so I guess that speaks to the issue sufficiently. Mitzi used to jokingly say "I'm just gonna have to fuck that poor old man some day!"

Mitzi came back to the porch with a small cooler of beers. She took two of the wet beer bottles out of the cooler, one in each hand. She seductively brushed the water off the bottles by rubbing both chilled bottles across the front of her thin, ribbed jersey. DAMN! Is she ever sexy! Now she looked like a wet t-shirt winner posing for the crowd! Then I noticed that the top two buttons on her tight little cut-offs were unbuttoned and folded down to expose just the top of her pubes! She is such a total slut! That's what I love about her! Every man should marry a slut like Mitzi! But since that can't happen, I guess I will just have to keep sharing my amazing slutwife!

She stood facing Mr. Reynolds with her feet about shoulder width apart; held the two beer bottles out to each side and lifted them up toward Mr. Reynolds as she pressed her nipples against the wet, see thru fabric and said to him "Can I get you anything else Mr. Reynolds?"

He blushed and said, "No, that's OK honey. I'm fine right here. Thanks for the hospitality." He was seated at his patio table, but we could see under the table that he was slowly stroking his cock as he watched my wife perform. This only added to our excitement.

So... I find myself drinking another beer at the suggestion of my wife, even though what I wanted desperately to do right now was to PEE! I could not keep my eyes of off my hot ass wife! And neither could half the neighborhood! Mitzi has a propensity to sunbathe as nearly nude as possible on our back porch and to "accidentally" let her awesome breasts be seen by whoever might be near enough. So, it is not surprising that when some of the male neighbors see her on the back porch, they tend to filter out to their perches (Woops, I meant porches. LOL) for a better view. Today was no different. This too excites me. AM I sick? Perverted? OK...maybe so. I am also VERY proud of my young, whorish slutwife! Please don't take offense, Mitzi loves being called a slut. She has said "I love being recognized as a slut! I have worked very hard building that reputation for a LOT of years! I'm proud that my efforts have not gone unnoticed."

She was still between me and the door, so I finally said to her "Excuse me; I have to get in to go to the bathroom!"

To which she replied "OH HELL NO YOU DON'T!"

Taken aback I replied hastily "OH HELL YES I DO! I've been trying to go all afternoon, now get out of the way, please!'

Mitzi then forcefully pushed me back against the porch rail and pressed herself tightly against me, pinning me to the rail as she parted my legs with her knees, pressing against my balls and grabbed my stiff cock with her free hand. She looked me right in the eyes and asked, "Do you remember last night when I needed to pee, and you refused to let me...when we were fucking...REMEMBER?"

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers