Mitzi Takes Charge!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In true Mitzi Owens fashion, she held a mouthful of my piss and kissed me passionately, forcing me to once again swallow my own piss. ...which I was more than willing to do for my Little Princess.

I guess we sort of passed out, because after she untied me, I don't remember anything until the morning sun and the neighbor mowing his lawn right outside woke us up as we lay there naked in the sunshine, windows still wide open!

As we rolled over on the still wet sheets, Mitzi said "Don't worry, I put rubber sheets under the satin ones. You know I had all this all planned out perfectly."

For some reason, I had to lick every inch of Mitzi's hot body that morning....before we showered. What an amazing tasty mix of sweat, piss, vaginal secretions and cum!

Although nothing is ever the same as the first time, this opened our horizons to include many kinky and erotic encounters with water sports...golden showers..., swinging, cream pies, snowballing and all manner of group sex.

We are no longer married to each other, but I hope she is still a hot whore and enjoying a variety of sexual escapades and partners. She promised me many times that she could never settle down, sexually. So I'm sure she's stretching somebody's sexual limits...wherever she is now.

Thanks, Mit! And I hope all your cocks these days are huge, hard, long lasting and all your lovers are kinky... just the way you love them.