All Comments on 'Mitzi Takes Charge!'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

Another hot story. The image of Daisy Duke kept flashing in my mind every time it was mentioned in the story. ;)

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

I wish I had photographs of Mitzi that day, and at the zoo, but I do have a few others that I managed to hang onto. Mitzi had the kind of ass that men jerk off to for years afterwards.

rodryder44rodryder44about 2 years ago

Not a fan of water sports.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 2 years agoAuthor

I was never a fan of it either, till Mitzi took advantage of me …. She’s got a way of making a man do some really weird shit and LOVE IT!

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

Wow, what a Hot Fucking Erotic story. Mitzi sounds like a one of a kind gal. Wish my last name was Reynolds and I lived next door to you then. I'm really amazed you lasted as long as you did before peeing. And Mitzi sure sounds hot and sexy to me, short and with huge tits and a hot pussy and inviting mouth. What more could a guy hope and wish for. I love how she used and dominated over you and forced you to abide by her wishes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...