Mixed Bathhouse Thoughts Ch. 01

Story Info
Demonstrating why Literotica needs a bisexual section.
1.5k words
3.98
5.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 05/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't like any references to women in male only saunas? Then I suggest reading another story, regardless of how hot this first time bathhouse woman was.

The two Mixed Bathhouse group sex stories omitted some details, mainly because a certain type of male reader reflexively rejects anything they consider gay, using an absurdly broad definition. To the extent that one can almost wonder if the idea of two men having sex with a woman means that the only way such a man can keep from thinking themselves gay if they have zero contact with the other man. A major reason why the description of all three stories involves the need for a bisexual section at Literotica. Because it is equally true some gay men want nothing to do with sharing a woman either.

There are two chapters, this detailing what was left out in the first Mixed Bathhouse Chapter 1 story and the second chapter concerns various thoughts beforehand, some more than a year old, before that first visit.

Normally, I try to describe what happens within a bathhouse as close to reality and memory as possible, but some straight men can have serious hang ups, and in truth this mixed day visit was primarily about curiosity involving women at the baths. With the hope that a woman there would be open to a bathhouse's reality, involving sex with a large number of strangers. Most women, most the time, do not find much appeal in group sex with strangers. This was certainly the case of the only woman I really talked to about the baths. She certainly enjoyed the stories, but could not imagine herself acting with such freedom.

A freedom that started by approaching a female stranger in the showers, not even realizing she was a woman at first, surrounded as she was by men acting in typical bathhouse fashion. The thrill of recognizing her sluttiness even before recognizing she was a woman was incredible. Stepping closer after observing for a bit, seeing how turned on she was. A man was behind her, hands on her hips, moving in a way that made plain he was riding her, though not necessarily inside her. I had condoms and poppers in my left hand, a hindrance to reaching out to play with her breast when it became briefly available.

Watching, touching my growing cock, already thinking this was what had drawn me to this bathhouse on this day. Knowing that it was still a bathhouse, a place where sex is openly and explicitly available. Including the ability to indulge in group sex, with watching and participating strangers. Direct sex, with everyone inside already undressed.

He took a hand off her hip, reaching for my willing cock, making me sigh at the first touch, looking at a naked woman with incredibly sexy large breasts as a stranger began stroking my length. She moved away from the group to stand under a shower head, starting to soap herself. The man and I continued to fall under the addictively familiar spell of bathhouse sex, two men with hard cocks letting mutual desire carry us forward. Unconcerned at who might see, beginning to kiss his neck.

His cock felt amazing after being between her legs, with a slipperiness I had never felt before with a man. Pre-cum is magically addictive, and one reason the baths are so wonderful, but this was something else as he stroked our cocks together. At the time, I thought it must have been her own natural lubrication, but later on considering her care using a condom, it seemed unlikely. Nonetheless, there was no doubt his cock had been between her thighs, and from the way she had been moving, very likely sliding over her slit.

Meaning that my cock was against another cock that had just been touching a woman's cunt in a bathhouse, a place where men having sex with each other is normal. A cunt that was visible as she soaped it next to us, her foot placed on the wall. She could see what we were doing just as we could see her, nothing hidden. This was my first time having male sex in front of a woman, looking at her soapy sexy naked body. A woman who had already enjoyed the hard cock mine was playing with.

She left, but there was no way that I was going to stop letting a stranger stroke my length against his, with a steam bath at hand. When he stopped, instead of replacing his hand, I turned and went into the steam room, hoping he would follow, pausing and glancing back at the entrance, a definite invitation.

One he took as I let the door go to step inside, with him easily catching and then closing it. It only took a couple of seconds and steps before we were cock to cock, mouths at necks and ears. Though this bathhouse did not really compare to my normal one, it did provide music that was perfectly suited to enhancing gay sex. Our full body movement to the rhythm made our cocks feel fantastic together while we kissed. One reason I don't normally dance is that it makes me hard easily, but today that was a bonus, one not available at my local male only sauna.

This time, when stopping stroking his thick cock against mine, he stepped back just enough to break contact as he wrapped his hand around the base of my shaft, his intent making me moan "yes, fuck yes." When his lips surrounded my cock head, my hips began to move with the music, getting lost in heaven. To the extent that though the thought of poppers did arise, having my hand on his head as I rode his mouth was too good to stop. Especially since the odds of cumming were high, with barely any self-control left as he went down on my willing length.

After an extended stretch of glorious cock sucking, I stepped back and sat down on the bench. He understood what that meant, and stepped to place his cock in my face. This time, the poppers were ready, and after doing a long hit, took his gorgeous cock into my mouth. The poppers made the thought that his cock had been at a woman's pussy entrancingly dirty, adding immensely to the sexual thrill of the music, feeling how he moved to it as I took him deeper.

The poppers made his thick cock feel infinite in my mouth, my own cock hard and stroked, already on the edge of orgasm, being mouth fucked in rhythm with a serious disco mix. Sometimes, apart from the time stretching effect, it just seems as a hit can be held ever longer as the rush keeps growing. Today, that meant I was deep throating him even before exhaling, lost in a haze of pure sluttiness as the pulsing music filled my ears, his big cock taking me into paradise.

Moving like a dancer, he went up and down, swaying and circling his hips, a mutual connection of pure male pleasure. Yet we had started in front of a naked shared woman, something that made no difference now as I sucked him. As anticipated, whether mixed or not, a bathhouse remains a place to indulge openly in sex with other men.

Keeping him on the edge of orgasm, hearing him talk about not cumming, yet unable to withdraw from my greedy mouth. The truth is, I love sucking cock, especially with poppers, so this trip had met the basic standard of giving and receiving head. The reason to travel and visit this bathhouse was based on the attraction of women coming to experience what the baths offer, but knowing that even if no women appeared, sex was still available. Till now, every single bathhouse visit has had at least one session of head, which is remarkable.

I was about to do a second hit when he pulled back, then left the steamy dampness. I returned to the bar and ordered another beer. Our paths crossed maybe a half hour later, but another part left out involved spending some time in the steam bath while she was in the dry sauna, doing some stroking while watching a couple of blow jobs. Only after getting horny did I take the time to look into the dry sauna, to see how several men were playing with her thighs.

Though certainly gay men were there, no one had sex in her presence, apart from me and the man who had been behind her in the shower.

No idea how crowded this new place got, seeming fairly full Monday, but the bare bones dressing area rarely felt over packed. The too small cabins did not get too much action, but the way a woman got fully into a bathhouse mood attracted a lot of onlookers - and participants.

Nowhere near the visitor level of my local bathhouse, but this place was also maybe a third as large, if that. However, the local bathhouse still has no interest in a mixed day.