More than I Bargained For

Story Info
At a mixed sauna a bi-man gets more than he bargained for.
3.3k words
4.7
19.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,766 Followers

I had a conversation with a really nice guy called Kent-m and he outlined his fantasy. I have taken that outline and turned it into this story, just hope I have done his fantasy justice.

*****

I was a little bored and a lot horny, so when got the invite for a bi-sauna night at the 'Hot Spot' sauna, I decided to give it a try. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided what I saw wasn't that bad. Drawing myself to my full six foot height, I twisted this way and that and viewed myself with a critical eye. Perhaps there was a little hint of a paunch and in the wrong light you could see that my dark hair was thinning a little on the top and back of my head, but overall, I was doing OK. Sucking in my tummy I made my cock wiggle and at seven inches hard on a good day, it had kept most women happy. "Not bad for 43," I muttered under my breath and although the last 12 months had been tough, finally things seemed to be settling down after my divorce last year.

I had started frequenting the sauna six months ago, as now that I was single, I was curious about man-on-man sex. I had even sucked a couple of cocks and had my cock sucked by men both older and younger. When some of the guys had sucked my cock, they had slipped a finger in my ass, and I have to admit it did feel good. That was as far as it had gone, and I often wondered about going further but to date hadn't quite had the courage to take that final step. I think the other reason I had started getting interested in gay sex was I hadn't had much luck with the fairer sex. In fact, since Abigail left me, my only long-term sexual companion had been my right hand, although that had been the case for a couple of years leading up to her departure.

'Hot Spot' was normally a gay sauna with the odd night for women only, but every so often they had what they called an 'open night' which I had been told meant it often turned into a full-blown orgy. You would get swingers as well as bi-males and females in addition to the normal gay crowd. I had never managed to attend one before as it was always a member-only invitation night, but my golden ticket had arrived in my inbox, and I wasn't going to miss it for the world.

*****

I wandered around the sauna and saw a variety of sex acts taking place, some discrete and some more open. In the steam room, a wild-looking woman was riding a cock with all the enthusiasm of a derby jockey while a group of men stood around jerking their cocks as they watched. A little further on I watched a woman taking a monster cock in her ass as another man drove his cock down her throat.

"Don't you think my wife looks good like that," a man standing next to me said as he eyed up my cock which had twitched at the spectacle. "Maybe I could suck you while you watched?" he added hopefully.

I politely declined as I wanted to get an idea of everything on offer, so I continued my wandering, and then I saw her sitting there, just looking around exuding sex appeal from every pore. She was the total opposite of my ex-wife who would turn her nose up in disgust at the sight of bare breasts on the TV, while this woman absolutely radiated sex.

"Hi, I'm Mark," I said as I stood in front of her, my cock level with her head, as I admired her body. I would guess she was around 40 and had a full figure that had curves in all the right places. Her breasts had just the right amount of sag for their full size and her areolas were huge and dark. Her nipples were like the ends of her little finger, and she seemed quite comfortable under my scrutiny. I felt my cock twitch when she uncrossed her legs to reveal a pubis that was shaved smooth.

"Julia," she said with a smile that screamed fuck me or it could have just been my horny state. "Why don't you sit with me for a while?"

"So, what brings you here?" I said trying my best to act cool as I sat down beside her.

I was expecting a brush-off but instead, she just looked at me for a moment before she said quietly, "I want to see a man sucking another man in person. I think it's one of the sexiest things I have ever seen online."

My cock started to twitch at her words, and I am pretty sure she noticed it by the way she smiled at me before glancing down. Reaching out she ran her finger over the head as she husked, "Looks like you like the idea as well."

I was lost for words as she stood and held out her hand and led me to the glory holes which were open-fronted cubicles with a pair of curtains ready to be pulled across each one. When the curtain was drawn, if it was green then you knew there was a cock to be sucked if you entered the other cubicle, but if the curtain was red when drawn, then there was someone waiting to suck a cock. I knew from experience that often after the act had started people would frequently pull back the curtain so that others could watch the show.

She led me to a set of cubicles where the green curtain had already been pulled across. Bending over from the waist I saw a cock appear through the hole and I gasped at its size. It must have been seven inches long even though it was still soft as it flopped through the glory hole. Reaching out I stroked it and the man shuffled forward to push himself against the opening as his cock twitched and started to grow. I could see the mass of thick black pubic hairs that stopped at the base.

Julia hadn't closed the curtain on my side as we couldn't both fit in. When I went to kneel, she murmured, "Please stay standing."

I wondered why but my question was answered as she started to rub my ass with her left hand as she encouraged me with her other hand by pushing me forward. As I have already said I have sucked a few cocks but had never encountered one this big. I cautiously held the cock in my hand and slowly peeled back the foreskin. Being cut myself, an uncut cock held a certain degree of fascination, and I loved how the head emerged from the skin as I rolled it back.

"Suck it baby," Julia half cooed, half commanded as she pushed me forward more insistently.

Opening my mouth, I found it filled to almost overflowing as the cock grew harder as I began to suck. I started to move my head back and forward, though as I moved my head away from the cock, I could feel her pushing me forward. There was a slight pain in my ass as I felt her finger penetrate me and I wanted to say stop but was unable to speak. As I sucked the cock that was growing to the point it was making my jaw ache I started to relax, and the finger felt good.

Without really thinking about it, I started to move back and forward, pushing back onto the finger in my ass and then forward to the cock in my mouth. It was almost a disappointment when the finger was withdrawn but when it was replaced by her tongue, I felt waves of pleasure run through me. The more Julia tongued my ass the more I sucked and could hear the moans of pleasure coming from the next booth.

"I want to fuck you," I heard a voice with a Spanish accent say and my mind was spinning with so much pleasure I moaned my agreement around his cock.

Realising that he wouldn't be able to understand the muffled response I withdrew from his cock and moaned softly, "Yes I want you in me," then as an afterthought added, "If that's OK with you Julia?"

"I want him to fuck me first as you watch," Julia said as she moved from tonguing my ass to fingering it again, twisting her finger inside in a circular motion, "Then when he has finished you can clean me."

Moving from the booths to a nearby side room I admired the size of the fit young man whose cock I had been feasting on. I would say he was in his mid-twenties and his body was tanned and fit, his shoulders broad as he walked towards the room, his cock pointing the way. When we got to the room there was a bench in the middle, and I had seen men fucked on there on other days and shivered again knowing that soon it would be me. I remembered watching the bottom being fucked and how he would suck whatever cock was placed at his lips. I also remembered how I was so hard imagining that one day it would be me and had more than once splattered the participants with my seed as I masturbated watching them.

Jose lay on the bench, gripping his substantial tool by the base so it pointed upwards. Although the door was wide open there was still only the three of us and I went to close it when Julia said sharply, "Leave it open."

Then she climbed onto the bench, placing her feet on either side of Jose's hips, lowering herself up and down so she teased herself with the head of his cock. I could tell by the little thrusts up that Jose was making that he wanted to be inside her, but Julia seemed to be enjoying the teasing. It clearly became too much for Jose, and his strong hands gripped her hips pulling her down and impaling her on his cock. The groan of pure pleasure that erupted from her pretty lips was immense.

As Julia rode his large cock, I could see her pussy lips stretch around it, coating his shaft with juices. Twisting my head, I managed to get my tongue along his shaft, licking its length as it moved back and forward. Julia lifted herself up and off his cock allowing me to greedily swallow it as far as I could. After a few strokes into my mouth, he then gripped it to go back into her. Making her moan with pleasure. With his cock deep in her flesh I had to be content with licking his heavy balls and her pussy when I could.

Standing I looked at the two of them with Julia riding him like a jockey at a steeple course race. Then she paused, placed her hands on Jose's chest, and looked over her shoulder at me, "I want you in me," she husked.

At first, I was confused as she was full of Jose's cock and then I saw her puckered asshole and could see that she had smeared it with gel at some point but was now holding her cheeks wide in invitation. I could see Jose's large cock still embedded in her pussy and I was trying to work out how I would manage to fit with that filling her so completely.

I tried to push and found that initially, I couldn't gain entry as she was so tight from Jose's cock in her. Increasing the pressure I managed to get the head in and could feel her grip so tightly I would have sworn she was going to cut off my cock.

"Yes that's it Mark, fill my slutty ass with your cock," Julia groaned, and her words inspired me to push harder.

I heard a couple of new voices offering words of encouragement and looking around the small room I could see that there were a few onlookers who were working their cocks as they watched the show. Julia could see them as well and opened her mouth allowing them to take turns in pushing their cocks in her mouth. As I finally managed to bury myself fully in her ass, one of the men pulled from her mouth and worked his cock until it spat its load onto her face. The other man did the same leaving Julia dripping cum as me and Jose started to fuck her at an increasing pace.

I had never done double penetration before and it took a bit of getting used to, especially with the size of Jose. At first, we would take turns and for me, she felt as tight as any woman I had fucked before. When Jose started to fuck it was weird yet enjoyable to feel his cock rubbing against mine as he moved in and out. We tried moving together but that proved impossible to coordinate properly so we went back to taking turns. As Jose thrust his hips up into Julia at speed, the sensation of him caressing my cock became too much and I could feel myself ready to cum. I started to thrust madly into Julia making Jose stop as I slammed into her ass. I felt like an animal as I shouted and jetted my seed deep inside her, and then there was a roar as Jose followed suit, shooting into her pussy.

Pulling out of Julia I climbed off the bench and admired her body that was still impaled on Jose's cock with her ass dripping my cum. Bending forward I started to lick her pussy and ass collecting my seed from where I had embedded it. Jose's cock slipped from her pussy, and I swallowed it eagerly tasting his cum and her juices as I slurped it into my mouth. Once I was satisfied that I had cleaned him fully I returned my attention to Julia feasting on the gooey mess that was oozing from her.

"Your turn," Julia said as the pair slipped off the bench and I was amazed to see that Jose was still semi-hard. I climbed onto the bench and placed my head on the leather cover with my ass in the air. I felt someone apply gel to my ass and then the slight pain as a finger penetrated me. I wasn't sure who it was at first until I felt Julia's soft breasts against my back and knew it was her. As she started to finger fuck me, working the gel deeply in she whispered in my ear, "He is going to fuck you as hard as you both fucked me, is that what you want?"

I don't think she really cared what I replied as she worked her fingers but when I moaned, "Yes," she worked a third finger in. Her fingering was loosening me, and I could feel her brush my prostrate making my cock twitch.

Julia withdrew her fingers and I felt Jose stand behind me, teasing my ass with his meat. I was terrified at the size and it being my first cock, but at the same time filled with desire. He must have sensed my trepidation and as he started stroking my spine like you would soothe an animal, he said in his strong voice, "We will go slow and it will be fine."

I could feel the pressure as he pressed with the head of his cock followed by a moment of intense pain as he pushed inside me. I lifted my head as I moaned loudly, "It's too big...take it out...please I beg you."

Jose said nothing but remained still letting me adjust to the size. Before tonight, the biggest thing I had taken in my ass was a finger but this felt like a baseball bat. Julia moved in front of me and lifting my head kissed me hard whispering, "Be my brave boy Mark, relax and you will enjoy it."

Taking a deep breath I pushed back, gritting my teeth against the pain and burning as he slipped deeper into me. Jose let me set the pace as I started to slowly fuck myself on his cock, making little noises of pain that turned into pleasure as I started to enjoy the feeling. As his cock slipped in and out easier Jose started to push back and forward fucking me as I rode back to his cock.

I felt his strong hands pull me back, so my knees were on the very edge of the bench and I felt a hand grasp my cock as he continued to fuck me. I realised it was not his but Julia's but then her hand was quickly replaced with her soft warm mouth. She started to suck me as Jose increased his pace. I could hear Julia choking and gagging on my cock as Jose started to pump my ass but she didn't seem to care. Jose increased the pace and as his cock rubbed against my prostate I yelled and pumped my seed into Julia's mouth screaming out, "Fuck...fuck...FUCK."

Jose let out a roar as he heard me cum, and I could feel the spurts of his seed deep inside my bowels. He stood for a moment letting his cock twitch in my ass before he slowly withdrew leaving me feeling empty, my insides throbbing from the pounding he had given me. I could feel his cum drip out from where I was so open, and I knew that it was something I wanted to do again. I felt my head being lifted and I looked into the gleaming eyes of Julia who still had gobs of cum on her cheeks. I didn't know whether it was mine, the two strangers or Jose's as I knew she had sucked him before he left. As we kissed, I felt her tongue push some seed into my mouth. Licking her face, I added the cum I collected to the seed she had given me then I pushed it back into her mouth as we continued to swap cum until it was all gone.

"That was wonderful," She said her eyes still bright, "Let's get changed and go for a drink as there is something I would like to discuss with you."

Standing in the shower I saw Jose with his back to me as some stranger was devouring his cock as best he could. I couldn't stop my cock from twitching as I heard the other man choking, feeling jealous that it wasn't me. Not wanting to interrupt their fun I got changed and made my way to the bar lounge area on the top floor of the club.

I sat in the bar area sipping a juice and wondered why Julia kept glancing at the door like she was expecting someone. My head was spinning, and I knew that I wanted to see her again I just didn't know what her feelings were.

"I really would like to see you again," I said hoping that she would agree, but before she could reply Jose entered the bar lounge and made a beeline for us, a broad smile on his face.

"There you are my dear," he said as he bent and kissed Julia passionately.

It was then that it dawned on me that they were a couple and I had been set up. Wondering what was going to happen next, I couldn't believe my ears when Julia said, "We would love to see you again, wouldn't we Jose? We have been looking for a third ever since we moved back here from Spain last year and you are such fun. If you are game for it, we could make a semi-permanent thing."

I could see from the look on Jose's face that he was as keen as she was for me to agree, and I hardly paused before I nodded eagerly as we drank a toast to our newfound relationship.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,766 Followers