Mixed Bathhouse Thoughts Ch. 02

Story Info
Demonstrating why Literotica needs a bisexual section.
2.2k words
3.2
1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 05/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't like any references to women in male only saunas? Then I suggest reading another story, regardless of how hot this first time bathhouse woman was.

There are two chapters, the first detailing what was left out in the first Mixed Bathhouse Ch. 1 story and this one concerning various thoughts, some more than a year old, before that first amazing visit.

Checking new bathhouses to visit less than a couple of hours away, I discovered one where the baths are open to absolutely anyone who wants to enter each Monday. At that point, exploring other options became unimportant. Unfortunately, it took over a year to finally arrange visiting. Finally, I arranged a half day visit. On the Sunday before visiting, at a sex site where I have been a member for over a decade, for the first time registering for an event. Becoming the third person to do so, the others being a single woman and a single man.

For me, the pure anonymity of the baths is part of what makes them so attractive, though this time was different. Having seen previous comments from other members about this place had been useful, and letting members know was a small but definite step in making more public my tastes and desires, something readers here already know.

Checking Monday morning before leaving, two other men had signed up, one roughly my age and bi, the other younger and straight. Which may or may not be accurate, as it turns out that the site categorized this bathhouse's mixed day as a swinger party. Considering that admission for a single man to visit a sex club is easily four times more expensive, possibly a straight man might not be aware that they were going to a bathhouse.

Or about as likely, he might be curious, with a mixed day providing the necessary excuse to pretend not actually being more interested in experimenting with other men. The reality is that married men are common at the baths, with the same logic applying to the glory holes at porn arcades. No one who gets hard in a booth before enjoying head at a glory hole cares that the person doing the sucking is a man. With the door closed, the incredible orgasm remains private in a way that allows an illusion, simply not needing to acknowledge you could not stop from orgasming in a man's skilled mouth. The baths are places where there is no pretense about what happens once inside, making it an easy step for a man used to glory holes to take.

Bathhouses and sex clubs are not really the same thing, even if my knowledge of sex clubs is purely second hand, from several sources. A good bathhouse is also a sauna, at a price that normally matches what a public mixed sauna costs, with the benefit of being an environment to participate in male only sex. Direct sex, being naked from the start, where it is quite possible to get head as soon as you start watching porn. This is a wonderful way to get hard, 5 minutes after entering the bathhouse, and maybe 1 minute since finishing your beer, unconcerned if anyone sees. Along with being more than happy when others join in, feeling another mouth on your cock.

Long term bathhouse visitors have likely had sexual encounters in pretty much every part of the sauna that is not clearly public. Areas not explicitly intended for sex that is, places where having sex in a group is a regular occurrence. Though swinger clubs also have darkrooms, they include much more, such as a dance floor. They generally serve a buffet at the start of the evening, and often, drinks are part of the entrance fee. Further, nudity is not common, unlike a sauna.

Sex, at least from what I have heard directly, is not necessarily something happening often at a sex club. Or at all when things go poorly. A mixed swinger's club seems to lack the pure experimentation of the baths, though such a club provides a much more social environment for everyone, something to be appreciated when wanting more than just sex. However, the baths are not a place where anyone needs to get to know anyone else before having mind blowing sex. In fact, generally quite the opposite, as the third mouth stretches over your cock, another man sucking your nipple as you passionately kiss a third man, the one who first went down on you, whose spit covered cock you are jacking.

That same observation about a potential lack of actual sex also apparently applied to the only place I saw advertised as a bathhouse for men and women. Reading reviews, the bathhouse aspect apparently was not occurring, because the sort of men that enjoy a reliable bathhouse experience did not visit, and the prospect of women brought visitors interested in women, not bathhouse sex. When I visited the city where it was located, I chose two bathhouses to visit, not having time to go to this experiment, in the clear description of the owner.

That explicitly mixed establishment started that way, having middling to poor success when reading about it after being open a half year. The reaction against women in bathhouses is surprisingly robust. Trying one day a week, with no restrictions at all, is a more interesting framework, as even a regular bathhouse visitor is likely to tolerate such a completely open attitude without thinking 'no women.' Inside a bathhouse, my intention is always to have sex, so having a real bathhouse atmosphere with or without women was a consideration. I like poppered oral sex, and would be bringing a new magic brown bottle, fully intending to share. The first partners I had used poppers with were women, making me thoroughly aware that women also love poppered sex.

Many straight men reflexively reject the idea of having sex with a man and woman equally. Using reasons that do not make particular sense to me, but the men holding them are never shy expressing their refusal to even consider MMF sex. On the other hand, any man who hears about a bathhouse having a day with women might consider that an acceptable way to satisfy curiosity about what sort of sex men can have among themselves.

Bisexual men certainly exist, but are not really a large market segment, since a male only environment is definitely not a barrier for bi men. Bathhouses don't allow women, and most sex clubs, most the time, don't allow men to have sex, so true MMF is pretty much unavailable in both places. That does not mean that MMF encounters could not happen in a sex club, but in contrast to the male freedom of the baths, likely this is a relatively rare occurrence.

Being bisexual, I have absolutely no problem with women, even if several imaginable reasons exist why some men are opposed to women in the baths. The first revolves around being gay, and simply seeing no place for women in a gay playground of sex. This can lead to silly extremes, such as one man commenting that no woman should ever be in his sling, as if she would somehow contaminate it. Yet this reaction is certainly not the only reason why bathhouses in general make a specific point of being male only.

Another one easily imagined, in a variety of directions, is that women simply do not understand a bathhouse. Especially a wife or girlfriend seeing you having three different men suck your cock, expression revealing how completely you love openly indulging in such anonymous sex. Many men fantasize about getting head from multiple mouths, but the baths are where it happens regularly. Those same men may not have fantasized about sucking cock after cock, yet after doing it, cannot resist repeating it when opportunity arises. The baths being a place where such opportunities always arise.

Going down on men is something a woman understands, with many fantasizing about sucking multiple cocks. Women as well as men know what a bathhouse represents, so going down on stranger after stranger is at least conceivable, in a place where such things happen. Public within, and quite hidden from outside, a secret kept among the knowing. A group Which may expand a bit, as curious women visit the baths for the first time, with or without a partner, getting exposed to how freely men have sex at a sauna.

A less pleasant reason to keep women from entering, for a significant subset of visitors that includes those who consider themselves essentially straight outside of the baths, are wives or girlfriends becoming aware. Having hot sex with six men can be considered infidelity, so not mentioning regular bathhouse visits is certainly a part of a relationship best kept hidden if it is to continue. Considering the number of anonymous contacts while floating in a sea of group sex, this perspective is not unreasonable for a steady female partner to consider. Especially if she is unaware how quickly bathhouse sex becomes addictive for any man that returns after their first taste of shared male pleasure.

A regular bathhouse visitor whose partner is also male would at least be confident that their partner understands the attraction of variety. Along with being confident that their partner would enjoy taking advantage of it. A woman is much less likely to appreciate the appeal of unlimited sex among total strangers, at least when fortune smiles inside a male only sauna. Women simply do not seem to find this seductive reality of bathhouse sex comprehensible, even if other aspects turn them on.

One bi female friend found the idea of being in a group of men sucking cock after cock quite appealing, for example. To the extent of asking several times about it, with as many explicit details as possible requested, turning both of us on after smoking a joint. To the extent of fingering her wet pussy while she stroked me, making it extremely easy to share personal details about men having sex with men. How hot it was to have a cock in my mouth, making him my slave. Or two cocks, something she only fantasized about.

Some women are curious about or attracted to gay sex, which is certainly understandable. One day a week for such women to explore a bathhouse is likely to result in at least some new visitors, especially Mondays, a somewhat sparse day of the week in bathhouse terms. Plus, one day a week for swinger men to bring their curious partners sounds attractive too. Something confirmed by various reviews at a sex site I have been a member of for over a decade. One used by the woman I have talked to the most about bathhouses over the years, a site where she met her latest female lover, among others, male and female.

Several couples wrote glowingly about the sauna, and looking at their profiles, that they were active participants appeared probable. Even just openly seeing a male/female couple have sex would be fantastic, happening in a place like the baths, where everything is open to view. Another very desirable thought is a man and woman sharing my cock while playing with both of them, or sharing a man's sexy cock with a horny woman.

All fantasies, of course, and the actual visit followed its own incredible pleasures with a shared woman, one who definitely had fallen under a bathhouse spell. She said it was her first time, with me telling her it was my first time too.

However, my impression of the bathhouse in comparison to my regular one was generally less than favorable. The cabins were too small, while the sling was at least as bad. The concept of a row of glory hole booths was interesting, until noticing glass windows at the back of each. The steam room was extensively subdivided. Something seen at other bathhouses, but I much prefer the large open format of my local bathhouse, which allows for some fantastic group sex situations. The porn room was cramped with two narrow benches, though the screen did show bi porn, without volume.

Apart from the music and the ability to smoke half a joint before playing with a woman in front of an audience, this bathhouse was the simply not generous in space, apart from the open showers area. But the ability to get stoned inside made up for a lot. This being one of the only times enjoying extremely stoned sex at a male only sauna, making the experience of getting off with a woman being shared with other men fantastic in a new way.

The first time occurred in Rotterdam, with a coffee house right across from the bathhouse. Returning inside, I lay in the darkroom stoned and horny, and a man began sucking my cock. Only slowly did I realize that another man was sucking me, then they shared my cock, something I had never experienced before. The fresh poppers bottle added to the pure bliss. Today's visit was just as memorable, enjoying a woman getting off with so many men.

My plan is to return on a Tuesday, which is also a mixed day, and see how my luck runs. Admittedly, I do not expect it to be as good, but hope is not to be denied.