All Comments on 'Mixed Double'

by LewDaxx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story and not being sure where the plot was going. Now going to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Exceedingly well done. Congratulations

LewDaxxLewDaxxover 2 years agoAuthor

This actually happened to me, well no it didn't!

I was basically Ian and the girl was French. The college incidentally, was The London College of Printing. We both hit it off and were modelling for two days, I have shortened it into one day. We were approached after a rather full on second day by a couple of photography students, both female, who rather nervously asked if we would do some erotic stuff for them that evening. We both said yes, but then I remembered I was booked for another class that evening. I couldn't bail out as it was the one run by my girlfriend!

Mon grand regret!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish although you have Joanne throwing her kimono gown onto Ian's shirt on the ground while he is still wearing it. Nice change to find good grammar & spelling all the way through when so many haven't.

Best of all it is all totally believable & keeps you interested from start to finish.

Keith

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Wow !

Incredibly erotic, perfect ending.

Shame there's no part 2.......

Rapier

SeanGregorySeanGregoryover 1 year ago

One of my favorite yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!

RamseyMacDonaldRamseyMacDonald3 months ago

Loved this. My favourite subject!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLewDaxx@LewDaxx
An old man writes about some of things he's done, nearly did, would have liked to do and hopes one day to be doing, whilst it's at least doable.