Mixed Drinks, Pinch My Cherries

Story Info
An older man and a young Asian girl have a few drinks.
7.4k words
4.42
18.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*

“Well, this is about all the unimaginative manufactured crap I can stomach. Hey, Ozzy? Getting a half-ass wannabe rap artist doesn’t make you relevant; it just makes you ridiculous. This is Marie Antoinette Dahmer; thanks for listening to ninety nine five KLRV, the leader in rock,” the overhead speaker announced.

Edwin Dillard’s eyes gravitated from the compact buttocks and golden brown legs in front of him to the ceiling’s recessed speaker. He wasn’t sure he’d just heard the DJ trashing the music and the artist, but he almost put down the fifth of Everclear and the two pint bottles of Mark’s Cinnamon Liqueur and Mark’s Cherry Liqueur to applaud.

“Deer season starts this weekend,” the scruffy looking man explained to Edwin and the Asian-American woman in front of Edwin as he HEFTED the four cases of Gratchley’s beer and the two fifths of Iron Barrel Whiskey.

“Good luck,” Edwin smiled as the man lumbered toward the door.

“ID,” the morbidly obese woman snapped when THE Asian-American woman put a bottle of wine onto the counter.

Edwin watched the girl’s floor length black pony tail swish slightly back and forth as the girl absently bobbed her head along with the music bleeding from overhead. Her slim legs shuffled as she waited for the woman to verify her ID.

“Uh, license expired two years ago, Honey,” the woman snapped, slapping the piece of plastic onto the counter.

“Expi…oh no! Oh! You sure? I, I’ll get that taken care of, what time does the DMV close today?” the girl exclaimed.

“Uh huh, got any other ID?” the woman snapped, not buying the girl’s act.

“I, let’s see,” the girl said, fumbling through her wallet.

The woman refused to ring up the wine. The girl turned to leave, face drawn tight.

“Stick around,” Edwin hissed at the girl as she walked past him.

Edwin put his three bottles onto the counter, then picked up the girl’s bottle of cheap wine. He looked at it, pretending to read the label. Whit a shrug, he added the bottle to his other purchases.

The woman didn’t bother asking the forty four year old man for his ID. She ran his credit card and placed the bottles into four separate plastic bags.

The Asian-American girl was waiting outside, looking around nervously. Edwin opened the door and the girl ran up to him. Edwin motioned with his head to the side of the store, out of the sight of the surly cashier.

“Where you plan to drink this?” Edwin asked, not relinquishing the bottle.

“I, shit, Kent Park,” the girl pointed in the general direction of the park, anxious for her wine.

“Where they busted up that Meth ring? And you don’t think they got cops patrolling that?” Edwin snorted. “Come on; my motel’s two blocks this way.”

“But you did get my wine? Right?” Kim Yang May, May Kim asked.
“Mm hmm,” Edwin agreed as they walked the two short blocks to the Home Comfort Inn.

“So, you some kind of salesman or something?” May asked, noticing the suit and tie.

“Mm hmm,” Edwin agreed. “Had a couple of meetings today, got a few tomorrow, then I’m out of here.”

By the time they arrived at Room 212, Edwin found out that May Kim was eighteen years old, she was using, or trying to use her sister in law’s expired ID, had been living with her older brother and his wife, Paula Kim since their father’s death from cirrhosis of the liver; their mother had died nine years earlier, died from ovarian cancer

“Wait here,” Edwin orderd and entered the room, leaving May out in the hall.

Edwin emerged with the ice bucket. May continued with her very nervous chatter as they walked to the ice chest in the alcove of the second floor. Her rambling monologue continued until they returned to Room 212.

Entering the room, May suddenly grew very quiet. Edwin put the ice bucket next to the four bags on the dresser and grabbed one of the plastic cups from the small plastic tray. He pulled the flimsy sanitary paper off the tumbler and filled the glass with ice. He then made a drink from the three half full bottles of Everclear, Mark’s Cherry liqueur and Cinnamon Liqueur.

“I, you, you already had…” May commented, looking at the three bottles.

“Mm hmm, and if I waited until these were empty? Then I would have been too fucking drunk to walk to the store and back,” Edwin agreed somberly.

“So, need ice with your wine?” Edwin asked, indicating the second wrapped tumbler.

“I, uh, no, no,” May whispered, glancing around the room.

Edwin looked at the girl in the dimly lighted room. She had a round face, small nose, a few dots of acne on her golden brown skin. Her dark eyes were almond shaped, her nose was snub, and her mouth was a small one.

She was short; probably no taller than five feet, and probably didn’t weigh ninety five pounds. Her legs were slim legs, the legs of someone used to walking. Her torso was hidden underneath her bulky sweatshirt that had ‘Myndee University’ emblazoned on the front.

“You go to Myndee?” Edwin asked as he took a seat at the small table in the motel room.

“No; brother teaches there,” May admitted, unscrewing the cap of her wine bottle. “What you drinking?”

“Hmm? Ever…I call it a ‘pinch my cherries,’” Edwin smiled. The cherry liqueur cuts the harshness of the Everclear and the cinnamon adds just a little bite, a pinch.”

“I try one?” May asked, replacing the cap of her wine.

“Hmm? Oh, oh absolutely,” Edwin smiled, taking her empty glass from in front of her.

Deftly, he made a ‘Pinch My Cherries’ for the girl. He dropped some ice into the glass and put it on the table in front of her.

“I, oh! Oh my God!” May coughed at the harshness of the booze.

Edwin sipped his own drink, watching the cute girl drink. He recognized that she was not drinking for the taste, but rather for the effect. Her choice in wine had hinted at this, and her actions right now confirmed it. May Kim, Kim Yang May, whatever her name was, was drinking to get drunk.

“Yeah; it’s a little harsh,” Edwin thought, watching the cute girl wiping at her eyes. “Helps me forget what a failure I am.”

Harsh or not, May picked up the glass and took another sip. She gave that familiar shudder as she swallowed the strong drink.

“I uh, I get another one?” May giggled a few moments later, draining her glass.

“Oh, absolutely,” Edwin agreed.

Edwin made a second Pinch My Cherries; this would get his cute little guest fucked up a lot quicker than her bargain brand wine would. A drunk girl was a little more agreeable to the advances of a washed up household cleaning products’ salesman. A drunk girl would usually look beyond his receding hairline and his expanding belly.

May reached out for the drink but Edwin held it out of reach. She looked at his strong, handsome face. He smiled playfully.

“For a kiss,” Edwin said.

“Oh. Oh, all right,” May smiled nervously.

Edwin placed the two fresh drinks onto the table and sat down. May leaned forward and pressed her lips to Edwin’s lips. Edwin managed to pluck May from her chair and pull the girl onto his lap.

“Mm, I, oh!” May gasped as Edwin’s tongue entered her mouth.

When the kiss ended, Edwin did not release his left arm from around her waist. He was not holding her tightly; May could have slipped from his leg. But she did not move as Edwin nodded with his head toward the two drinks.

“Which one’s mine?” May asked, glancing at the cheap plastic cups.

“It matter? The alcohol would kill any germs we might have,” Edwin said, gently running his hand up and down her back.

“Yeah, guess you’re right about that,” May agreed and picked up one glass.

“Thank you,” Edwin said when she slid the other drink toward him.

“Mm hmm,” she agreed, taking a pretty hefty gulp of her drink. “This, I mean, it’s pretty strong, but it’s pretty good.”

Edwin felt no bra strap under her bulky sweat shirt. He felt her slim frame as he ran his hand lazily up and down her spine.

“What’s this called again?” May asked.

“Call it molesting, taking advantage of a stupid kid,” Edwin thought.

“A pinch my cherries,” Edwin smiled and softly kissed her on her cheek.

“Mm,” May purred, smiling at him.

She leaned over and gave him a soft kiss as his hand dropped to her slight buttocks.

“Yeah, I got a ‘AGB’ huh?” May giggled as Edwin fondled her buttocks.

“AGB? What’s…?” Edwin asked.

“Asian Girl Butt. Also called no ass at all,” May supplied, tilting her head back to finish that last sip of her potent drink.

May almost toppled off of his lap. Edwin managed to catch her and bring her back to an upright position.

“Whoa!” May gasped out then giggled.

Edwin pulled her closer and kissed her. May returned the kiss and they made out for a few minutes. May moaned into Edwin’s mouth as his hand went up underneath her sweatshirt.

May’s breasts were just two bumps on her chest. But her nipples responded beautifully to his touch, becoming rock hard as he rubbed and pinched them.

“I get another?” May asked, pulling out of his kiss.

“Uh, yeah, yeah, Edwin agreed, gently easing her off of his leg.

“Hey, uh, they, they got movies,” Edwin suggested as he splashed some cherry liqueur into her glass. “Want to watch a couple of them?”

“I, yeah, sure,” May agreed.

Edwin found the remote control and brought the remote control and the two fresh drinks to the small nightstand on his side of the bed. May watched him, slightly puzzled. Her puzzlement turned to resigned acceptance when Edwin stretched out onto the bed and turned on the television.

“Here you go,” Edwin said, handing her one of the drinks as she got onto the bed.

May worked her battered tennis shoes from her feet and stretched out, propped up against the mound of three foam pillows. She drank half her drink in one swallow as Edwin fumbled with the remote.

“And let’s see…Amateur, anal, oh, hey, here we go,” Edwin said and selected Asian.

They watched the screen pixelate, then clear. A smiling Asian woman sucked on one massive cock while stroking a second massive cock. Then, with a loud ‘pop’ she pulled one cock from her mouth and started sucking the second cock. The vignette ended with both cocks erupting and coating the smiling woman’s face in silvery white semen.

“Oh! Oh you good lover,” a petite Asian woman cried out as a huge cock speared her tiny rosebud. “Oh you killing me; you splitting me in half, you such good lover.”

After her buttocks were liberally coated in semen, the scene again pixelated and showed two Asian women kissing passionately while fondling each other’s surgically enhanced breasts. Then the two women swung into a sixty nine, lapping furiously at eath other’s crotches.

“Like this, huh?” Edwin chuckled.

May did not answer as she eased her shorts down over her slim legs. Her sparsely furred pussy came into view as May rubbed her drooling slit. She gulped her drink down and kicked her shorts off of her legs.

“Fuck!” May cried out as the scene again changed.

“Aw, eww, this, change this,” May ordered as an Asian woman took on three African-American males at the same time. “Jesus, fucking disgusting, I swear.”

“What you want, hmm, let’s see…?” Edwin mused and selected ‘Lesbian,’ a personal favorite of his.

They watched two blondes locked in a sixty nine, loudly slurping at one another’s crotches. Edwin watched May’s actions out of the corner of his eye as May resumed masturbating as she watched the lesbian action on the screen. The scene pixelated and May shuddered in orgasm as the screen showed one blonde using a large dildo on another blonde.

“Here, let me,” Edwin ordered and began to finger May’s pussy.

May spread her legs wider for his hand as she gripped her small breasts through the well-worn Myndee University sweatshirt. She shuddered and grunted as Edwin teased her pussy while she tugged and tortured her small nipples.

“Fuck!” May cried out when Edwin tongue lapped at her pussy.

On the screen, the first blonde continued to use the large buzzing phallus on her friend while sucking on the breasts of her friend.

May flung her sweat shirt off and continued to cruelly twist and pinch and tug on her nipples. Edwin continued to tongue her musky tasting pussy, then sucked her thin clitoris into his mouth.

“Aieegh! I ack!” May screamed and Edwin felt his face become quite wet from her orgasm.

Edwin continued to lap at her puffy inner lips, gathering her nectar onto his tongue. Then he again sucked on her clitoris. He was rewarded with a second strong orgasm.

“I, aw shit, shit,” May grunted as Edwin gnawed on her small breasts and dark nipples.

“Mmph!” May groaned when Edwin shifted forward and thrust his thick tongue into her mouth.

“I, mmng, oh, oh God!” May protested as Edwin’s thick cock pressed at the mouth of her pussy.

May’s arms instinctively wrapped around Edwin’s broad torso. His hairy chest rasped against her raw nipples, scratched at her face. Her legs wrapped around his thick middle as his cock pushed into her very wet, very snug pussy.

Edwin felt her slick pussy gripping his cock as he pushed into her. He felt her jerk slightly when the head of his cock pressed at her cervix. He continued to push himself into her, relishing the snug, wet pussy wrapped around his cock.

“God, oh God, oh God, I, this, augh, mother fucker,” May panted and groaned as Edwin pounded her pussy, with no thought to her pleasure.

The savage thrusts caused May’s glass to tilt over. The ice rolled onto the polyester bedspread, but Edwin was uncaring. If this little slut did stay, she was the one that would sleep on that side of the bed.

“I, oh, I, I God! Aieegh!” May screamed in orgasm.

A moment later, Edwin felt his balls tighten and he pumped his load into May’s very tight, very hot pussy. He grunted and wheezed, quite spent from the vigorous fucking.

When he caught his breath, he rolled off of her. On the television, three women were lying in a daisy chain, pleasuring, or pretending to pleasure one another. Edwin switched back to Asian, ignoring May’s whine of complaint.

“I have another?” May demanded, holding out her empty glass.

Edwin handed her his half-empty glass and she drained it in one gulp. Again she held out the glass.

“Your wine’s right there,” Edwin snapped.

“Yeah, but yours is better,” May declared.

With a grumble, Edwin fixed one Pinch My Cherries. On the screen, an Asian girl sucked a white man’s cock. May and Edwin lay against the stack of pillows, watching the girl receiving a facial of semen.

When the scene switched to show a chubby Asian woman with garish blue eyeshadow and a bouffant hairstyle fucking an African-American male, Edwin switched the television to the menu before May could demand he change it. This time, he selected ‘Anal’ and put the remote control onto the nightstand, out of May’s reach.

“I, oh! Oh my God!” May squealed, watching a large breasted blonde using her fist to sodomize a large breasted red head.

“I, that, that has got to hurt,” Edwin agreed, shuddering.

The moment May finished her drink, Edwin used her ponytail to pull her mouth toward his renewed erection. May was obviously inexperienced at cocksucking, only taking the first few inches of his thick meat into her mouth and holding that position. Edwin used her ponytail like a handle, pulling her head up and then pushing it down again. When he released her hair, she again froze in position.

At least she seemed to know to use her tongue. And, her swallowing motions did increase the stimulation along the head and shaft of his cock. Edwin was sure she was just swallowing the buildup of saliva but it still sent delicious feelings throughout his groin.

Seeing that May was not capable of receiving subtle hints, perhaps she was too drunk, Edwin finally used her head to masturbate himself with. Soon, he felt that familiar bubbling up in his balls and sped up the pulling and pushing, until with a heavy groan, he emptied his balls into her mouth.

“Good little girls swallow,” Edwin said, panting.

May was a good little girl. And, her dislike of the taste of jizz was readily apparent; her face was a mixture of revulsion and anger. The moment he released her head, May was trying to get the last few drops of liquid out of her empty cup.

“I get another cherry pinch?” May demanded.

Edwin got up and made her another mixed drink. The television changed from a cute ‘cheerleader’ being roughly sodomized by a ‘football player’ to the menu to two Latina in a sixty nine. Edwin looked up, then looked over. May was holding the television remote in her hand and was rubbing her slimy pussy with the other hand.

“No biggie,” Edwin counseled himself. “Fuck, you like watching lezzie shit anyway.”

May accepted the drink and hummed happily as they watched the pornographic lesbian action. Edwin slowly felt his cock revive as he watched the mirror rather than the television. His little guest was rubbing herself, smearing his semen around her pussy. When she finished her drink, Edwin positioned her on her hands and knees, facing the television.

He had to bend at a difficult angle. But he did manage to push himself into her. Her moan of pleasure made him smile.

Edwin shoved himself forcefully into her. She grunted as his belly slapped against her bony buttocks. Edwin smiled at the erotic sound of flesh slapping flesh and did it again and again. May panted and moaned but never took her eyes from the television.

“I, oh! That, augh!” May looked over her shoulder in shock as Edwin forced a spittle wet finger into her light brown anus.

Edwin twisted the finger in her incredible tightness as he continued to push his cock in and out of her squishing, squelching pussy. She gave a bark when he wormed a second finger into her ass and started pushing back against his forward thrusts.

Soon, Edwin blasted a stream of semen deep into her. Exhausted, he fell back, pulling cock and fingers out of her.

“Mmph!” May complained.

Edwin waddled into the bathroom and did his business. May gave a bark of displeasure; he did not bother closing the door. He washed his hands, then grabbed the small bottle of hand lotion the motel thoughtfully provided to their guests.

“I’m not going swallow,” May warned him when he grabbed her ponytail.

“No, you’re just getting me up again,” Edwin assured her.

She dutifully swallowed his flaccid cock and Edwin smirked at her triumphant smile when she managed to work his entire length into her small mouth.

“Mmph! Mm, mm, mmng!” May grunted as Edwin slid a greased finger into her rectum.

She grunted and gurgled as he fucked one, then two greasy fingers into her ass. His cock was slow to respond, but it did swell to full hardness by the time he’d worked a third finger into her greasy rectum.

May again allowed herself to be put onto hands and knees. She watched the lesbian action on the television and absently drove herself back against Edwin’s probing fingers. In the mirror over the low dresser, Edwin watched her grimace of pain as he now wiggled and twisted his three slimy fingers in her tight rectum.

“I, huh? I, oh! Oh! Aieegh! I stop! Stop!” May screamed out as Edwin forced the head of his greasy dick past her struggling anus.

Edwin held firm on her slim hips as she struggled to crawl off the edge of the bed, crawl away from his invading cock. Edwin managed to work a fraction of an inch into her bowels and felt her muscles squeezing, struggling, attempting to force him out of her rectum.

“I, God, please!” May begged but Edwin forced more of his cock into her resisting bowels.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers