All Comments on 'Mixed Drinks, Pinch My Cherries'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Dirty old man having his way with a drunken young girl!

5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

After the first read I think I need to read it a few more times. I have a feeling this is pretty deep. Did I miss what the outcome of the pregnancy was?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story travels to many places. It was good to see the hard life and despair move to the possibility of a decent life without resorting to a fairy tale ending. I hope you get your material from carefully watching and listening, not personal experience.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey6 months ago

That was a tough read. Sexual exploitation is hard to stomach. May’s night with Edwin was a gut wrenching depiction of a vulnerable girl victimized by an amoral monster. But May’s hard won CDU based recovery and redemption left me hopeful - until - like many classic horror stories, the monster Edwin resurfaced to wreak havoc anew on another naive victim. An appropriate horror story for the Halloween season. Quite the persuasive cautionary gut punch. Powerfully written. Thanks very much.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen6 months ago

I like you style and topic! Very hot story! Thanks!

EastCoaster1EastCoaster16 months ago

If you're going to bring back the predator, please have him meet a suitable end ! He is a waste of usable oxygen, and needs to have an appropriate fate by some means...

...other than that, this was a pretty good tale of redemption for a very troubled girl/woman.

Crusader235Crusader2356 months ago

Another good read from the master. With "Clinics" on every corner, it's hard to believe May is going to keep Edwin's child. If so, her life just got a lot tougher. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great little story. Five stars Jimbob44! I always look forward to seeing you post a new story. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

WeitzeWeitze6 months ago

My son (48) has been in AA 8-10 years. Has worked very well for him. Increased his confidence , decreased his paranoia and all around he is now fun to be around. But it isn’t easy, and an AA member needs the support of all around them, even if the person doesn’t know they are with an AA member. Hang in there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.