Mixed Drinks, Pinch My Cherries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that ‘Favorite’ my works.

Marie Antoinette Dahmer and the radio station are featured in ’99.5 KLRV, The Leader In Rock’ in the Anal category. In that story, the DJ’s personality is explained; the production manager hates the music they play. AJ hired a DJ that would inform their listening audience just how dismal their taste in music happened to be. Her acerbic wit and scathing commentary of the music and of their listeners was a big hit; their market share jumped from a dismal second place to a commanding lead.

May Kim, born Kim Yang May is the daughter of Kim Ul Don and Kim So Yang. She is the younger sister of Kim Sei Tin. Kim Ul Don, Kim So Yang, and Kim Sei Tin were introduced in ‘House Of Kim’ in the Interracial Love category. May inherited her alcoholism from her father, Kim So Yang.

Paula Kim, the sister in law is introduced in the ‘The GarbageKing’ ‘The Garbage Prince’ and ‘The Garbage Queen’ ’ series of stories in Novels and Novellas category. It is Paula’s expired ID that May Kim attempts to use at the liquor store.

Jamie Tismann, May’s court-appointed lawyer is a character introduced in ‘Evidently…’ in the Loving Wives category.

Angela Garcia, the probation officer is a character first introduced in ‘Saturday Afternoon On A Bench’ in the Anal category. She is also mentioned in ‘Evidently…’ in the Loving Wives category.

Mindy Welchen, the blonde that May stared at during her first meeting that picks up a desire chip is introduced in ‘Narcissus Smiled’ in the Loving Wives category. She is also mentioned in ‘Long Sentence’ in the Loving Wives category. In the LS story, it is mentioned that her father was an alcoholic. Some believe that alcoholism is inherited, some believe it is induced by the person’s environment. And, there is the group of people that say ‘it don’t matter how the donkey fell into the ditch; get the animal out before it drowns.’ What does it matter if alcoholism is inherited or environmental? Treat the disease first, worry about the cause later.

Marlene and Miss Patty, the chubby girl and the cashier in the Pak N’ Sak liquor store are introduced in ’99.5 KLRV, The Leader In Rock’ in the Anal category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.