Mixed Family Ch. 09

Story Info
Turning a mother into slut.
4.9k words
4.33
8.7k
12

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia and her son were sitting around the table eating dinner. She was looking at her son Tony, trying to figure out what was going on with him. Lucas' comment about bullying him kept repeating in her mind, and she was trying to find out if it was a true statement or something he said in the heat of the moment. She wanted to make sure that Tony was safe and that he wasn't being bullied. She asked him questions about his day, trying to get to the bottom of the situation. Tony seemed hesitant to answer, but eventually he opened up and told her what had been going on. He explained that he had been having some trouble with a few of the other kids at school, but he was handling it.

Sofia's heart sank as she listened to the news her son Tony had shared with her. He had been too afraid to tell her before, but now she knew the truth -- that her worst fears had been confirmed. Lucas was bullying her son Tony, Fucking her, and dating her daughter Zuri. Sofia felt helpless and trapped. She wanted to do something, anything, to help her children, but she was at a loss for what to do. She wished that she could turn back time and undo this mess, but it was too late. She wished she could protect Tony from the pain and humiliation he was likely experiencing, but she felt powerless to do so. She asked him if he wanted her to talk to the school about it, and he said no. He said he was handling it and that he didn't want to make a big deal out of it. Sofia was proud of her son for standing up for himself, but she also knew that Lucas wasn't going to back down.

Sofia was determined to get to the bottom of the situation and find out what was really going on. Despite her son's warnings not to get involved, she decided to do some research and find out what was happening in her children's high school. After talking to the teachers, principle, and some other parents, she was able to piece together that there had been some incidents of bullying, some of which involved her son, but none of them involved Lucas. She knew that somehow he was involved, so she decided to take matters into her own hands.

She had a long talk with her son Tony and found out that a group of football players were bullying him. Lucas was the mastermind behind them and he also told her that Lucas only bullied him when they were alone and that he was scared of what Lucas would do if he told anyone. His mother was furious and promised Tony that she would take care of it. She told him that he should never be afraid to tell her anything and that she would always be there for him.

It had taken her three days to gather all the information she needed, and after talking with her son Tony, she was furious. She was mad at herself for getting into this situation, and she was even madder at Lucas for bullying her son. So that night, she called Lucas to give him a piece of her mind and to tell him not to bully her son any more. She was determined to make sure that Lucas understood that his behavior was unacceptable and that he would be held accountable for his actions. She was also determined to make sure that Tony felt safe and secure in his own home and that he would never have to worry about being bullied again. She was determined to make sure that Lucas knew that she would not tolerate any more bullying and that she would do whatever it took to protect her son.

Lucas listened to her without saying anything, and when she was done he said,

'I'm coming over tomorrow night for dinner.'

She was taken aback by his sudden invitation, He told her he would be there around seven o'clock, he also said

"I'm not going to stop the bullying. Instead, I'm going to show him a video of his mother begging his bully to fuck her up the ass on his bed."

She starts to cry, realizing that she has been a bad mother. Lucas continues

" I expect you to obey my every rule. If I find out that you disobeyed me, I'm going to punish you and your son."

Sofia is on the phone with Lucas, she is begging him not to show the video to her son.

Sofia: Please don't show him that, he will never forgive me.

Lucas angrily replies: That depends on you.

Sofia keeps begging: Please, I will do anything.

Lucas: Well, the first thing you are going to do is buy a dress so short that it barely covers your ass, so that when you bend over it shows both your holes. And you are going to wear it tomorrow night.

Sofia, shocked: Please, my children are going to be there, they will be able to see everything.

Lucas: I don't care. And just for fun, you are also going to show a lot of cleavage. And if you keep questioning me, I'm going to make you serve dinner completely naked.

Sofia doesn't reply after hearing that, so Lucas says: Do you understand me, bitch?

Sofia, scared: Yes.

Lucas: Yes what?

Sofia, immediately: Yes, Daddy.

Lucas cut the call, leaving her broken and scared. She had no choice but to do as he said. She knew that if she didn't, her son would see the video and her family would be destroyed.

The next night, Sofia served the dinner wearing the dress Lucas had requested. She felt embarrassed and exposed, but she knew she had to do it to protect her son. She had never felt so vulnerable before, and she was scared of what Lucas might do if she didn't comply. She kept her head down and tried to avoid eye contact with her children, not wanting them to see her in such a state. She was relieved to find that Lucas had not made her serve it naked, as she had feared. She was still embarrassed, but at least she was still clothed. She was thankful that Lucas had not taken it too far, and she was determined to do whatever it took to keep her son safe.

But Lucas had other plans. He wanted to show Sofia that he was in control, and that she had to obey him. He wanted her to feel powerless and humiliated, and he was determined to make her suffer. He wanted her to feel like she had no choice but to obey him, and he wanted her to understand that he was the one in charge.

Sofia told her son the reason she invited Lucas over for dinner is to clear the air between them. And she wanted to make sure that they could still be civil to each other. She hoped that by having dinner together, they could talk through their differences and come to an understanding. She wanted to make sure that her son and Lucas could still be friends, and that the tension between them would be gone. She was determined to make sure that her son and Lucas could still be friends, and that the dinner would be a success. On the other hand, her daughter didn't need a reason for her boyfriend to come over for dinner. She was always happy to have him around, and she was excited to have him join them for dinner.

After dinner, They moved to the living room while Sofia stayed in the kitchen to clean up. Lucas walked back to the kitchen where Sofia was preparing dessert and handed her a powder to add to her son's dessert. She looked at him pleadingly, begging with her eyes for him not to make her do this, but Lucas ignored her and then put a remote controlled vibrator in her. He said, 'you know what happens if you disobey me, Bitch!' She nodded and reluctantly put the powder in her son's bowl. What she didn't know was that the powder contained two different types of medicine; one was a very strong laxative and the other was a sleeping pill. This mixture was going to make Tony fall asleep and then have an embarrassing accident in his bed. The next morning, he was in for a very humiliating surprise.

Sofia was feeling incredibly uncomfortable. She was sitting in a short dress, and she was afraid that if she moved too much, her daughter Zuri and son Tony would notice the remote control toy that was currently lodged inside her. She was trying her best to remain still, but it was becoming increasingly difficult.

Meanwhile, Lucas and Zuri were sitting very close to each other on the couch, and Tony was sitting on the other side of the room, looking disgusted by the way his sister was acting

The four of them were eating their dessert, and Sofia was trying her best to ignore the toy inside her. She was so embarrassed that her children might find out, and she was desperate to keep it a secret. She is afraid of what will happen when Lucas turns on the Toy. She is scared that she won't be able to control her reaction. Her daughter is completely enthralled by Lucas and is not paying attention to anything else. Her son, on the other hand, is disgusted by the way his sister is acting but he is too afraid to say anything because of the way Lucas might react. She is worried that her children will notice something and she doesn't know what to do. She is scared that her children will be exposed to something that she doesn't want them to see and she is afraid of how Lucas will react if she tries to intervene. She is stuck in a difficult situation and she doesn't know what to do..

Lucas is dominating the conversation by talking about the upcoming football game and the training he and his team are getting from their coach. He was the star player of the school and since he transferred to the school, their team has won every game. Lucas is confident that this upcoming game will be no different and that his team will come out on top. He has been working hard in practice and is determined to make sure that his team is prepared for the game. He has been pushing himself and his teammates to their limits and is confident that they will be able to perform at their best. Lucas is excited for the game and is determined to make sure that his team will be victorious. He is a leader on the field and is determined to make sure that his team will be successful.

Lucas had been teasing Sofia for the past twenty minutes, taking her to the edge of an orgasm and then bringing her back. He had been using the toy to do this, starting off at a low setting and then gradually increasing it until she was almost at the point of no return. Sofia had been trying to remain composed, but after the sixth time of Lucas taking her to the edge and then bringing her back, she was at the end of her rope. She could no longer take it and so she picked up her phone and sent Lucas a text begging him to let her cum.

Sofia: Please daddy, please. I can't hold it anymore please let me cum please daddy.

Lucas: If you want it so bad than open your legs and show me that cunt then I will decide.

Sofia: Please daddy, don't make me do that my daughter is sitting right there she can see everything.

Lucas: I don't care who sees that cunt if you want to cum than open those fucking legs and show me that cunt leaking all over that seat.

She takes a deep breath and reluctantly opens her legs.

Sofia: [pleading] Please daddy...

He smiles and nods his head.

Lucas: [smirking] Alright, I'll let you cum.

Sofia was tense, feeling the vibrations in her pussy. She knew this one was going to be big and wasn't sure if she'd be able to control herself. She closed her eyes as the orgasm approached and when it hit, she was shaken from head to toe with pleasure and a little moan escaped her lips. When she opened her eyes, both her kids were looking at her with concern and Lucas was grinning with a devilish smile. Sofia looked down and saw her dress ridden up to her waist, leaving her exposed to her children with her legs apart. She sat up straight, embarrassed, and adjusted her dress before excusing herself and walking towards the kitchen, leaving her children confused. Tony also excused himself and walked to the kitchen to check on his mother. Sofia was embarrassed and ashamed of her behavior, but she knew that she had to take responsibility for her actions and face the consequences.

As Sofia went to the kitchen, Lucas didn't dial down the toy inside her, instead he started making out with her daughter, Zuri. Sofia was taken aback by the sight of her daughter being kissed by Lucas, and she felt a wave of emotions rush through her. She was angry, embarrassed, and confused all at the same time. She wanted to yell at Lucas and tell him to stop, but she was too shocked to do anything. She just stood there, watching as Lucas and Zuri continued to kiss.

Sofia stood in her kitchen, watching her daughter make out with Lucas. She was also a little bit worried, but she knew that her daughter was old enough to make her own decisions. Meanwhile, her son was inquiring about her earlier episode in the living room. She assured him that she was feeling better and that he should go to bed because he was getting sleepy. She gave him a hug and a kiss before sending him off to bed. She was so lucky to have such wonderful children. She turned back to the kitchen, feeling a little bit overwhelmed and guilty.

A few moments later, Lucas told Zuri to go to her bedroom where they would continue their make out session. Zuri eagerly obliged, and as she made her way upstairs, Lucas went to the kitchen where Sofia was standing, trembling from the vibrations still coursing through her cunt. She was still cursing, but Lucas could tell that she was also aroused by the experience. He smiled at her, and she blushed in response. He could tell that she wanted more, and he was more than happy to oblige. They explored each other's bodies, and Lucas was amazed at how responsive Sofia was. He could feel her body quivering with pleasure as he touched her in all the right places.

He took the toy out of her hand before bending her over the sink, lifting her dress and shoving his dick in her leaking cunt. She gasped in pleasure as he started thrusting into her, and he could feel her body trembling with anticipation. He increased his speed, and Sofia was already nearing her second orgasm of the evening. Feeling Lucas' dick inside her took her to the very end where she couldn't control herself and started Cumming without his permission. Lucas felt her body quiver she reached her climax. They stayed in that position for a few moments, both of them panting and trying to catch their breath. Finally, Lucas pulled out and she collapsed, exhausted but satisfied.

Sofia got on her knees and tried to clean his cock by sucking it, but he stopped her and said 'I'm going to make your daughter clean your juices off my dick'. She wasn't even shocked hearing that, she knew how twisted his mind was. He helped her up to her feet and inserted the toy back inside her cunt. She felt a strange pleasure as the toy moved inside her, and she could feel her juices dripping down her legs. Sofia was left feeling violated and disgusted, but she knew that she had to keep her composure and not let her daughter boyfriend know how she felt.

He told her to bend over the dining table as he is going to punish her for not asking his permission before Cumming. He pick up a wooden spatula and tell her to start counting. he gave her a spank on her fat ass and she loudly yells "........ahhhhh........" he said " don't scream if you doesn't want anyone to hear you " she says "yes daddy" he continued "start counting and if you didn't count one i will start over" Sofia has never been spanked in her life until now and it was a very strange feeling getting spanked in her house by a 18 years old boy.

She was embarrassed and scared at the same time. She started counting and he spanked her harder and harder with each count. She was in pain but she kept counting until he was done. He told her to stand up and she did. He looked at her with a stern face and said 'you will never do this again without my permission'. She nodded her head and said 'yes daddy'. She knew that he was only trying to teach her a lesson. She knew that she would never forget this moment and she would always remember to ask for his permission before Cumming.

She had been obediently following his orders, knowing that if she didn't, there would be consequences. But this time, he had taken it to a whole new level. He told her that he was going to leave the door open and that she was going to come upstairs and watch as her daughter sucked his dick clean of her cunt juice. She knew there was no choice in this matter, so she submissively replied, 'Yes, Daddy.' She felt a mixture of fear and excitement as she made her way up the stairs, not knowing what to expect. When she arrived, she saw her daughter on her knees, eagerly licking and sucking Daddy's cock. She felt a wave of arousal wash over her as she watched her daughter pleasure Lucas, and she knew that this was something she would never forget.

Sofia stands in the dark hallway, her heart pounding in her chest as she watches her daughter, Zuri, kneeling between Lucas's legs. She can see the pleasure on his face as Zuri performs enthusiastically, her head moving up and down as he directs her with one hand. In his other hand, he holds his cellphone, controlling the device inside Sofia's cunt, making her feel pleasure as her daughter unknowingly licks her mother's cunt juices off her boyfriend's dick. Sofia can't believe what she's seeing, and yet she can't look away. She feels a strange mix of emotions - anger, jealousy, and arousal - all at once. She knows she should intervene, but she can't bring herself to do it. She can only stand there in the dark hallway, watching her daughter and her boyfriend, feeling the pleasure of the device inside her, and wondering what will happen next.

"Yeah baby, yes just like that keep sucking that dick". Lucas moaned, looking directly at Sofia through the door as her daughter pleasured him.

Sofia's daughter is giving him pleasure. He could feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge, and he knew that it wouldn't be long before he was completely satisfied. He closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh of pleasure as he felt himself getting closer and closer to the edge. He could feel Sofia's eyes on him, and he knew that she was enjoying the show as much as he was. He opened his eyes and looked directly at her, and he could see the desire in her eyes.

Sofia felt the pain from the spanking she had received earlier in the kitchen and the pleasure from the vibrating device inside her pussy. She was on the edge of an explosive orgasm, but she knew she couldn't achieve it without Lucas' permission. She fell to her hands and knees in the dark hallway, slightly lit by the light coming from her daughter's room. She looked at Lucas, begging with her eyes for his permission to cum.

Lucas shook his head side to side, denying her the relief she needed. Instead, he turned the vibration in her cunt to maximum, making it harder for her to control herself. She felt her body trembling as the pleasure and pain mixed together, and she knew she was close to the edge.

Lucas leaned back and said loudly, 'you can cum, but only when I do.' Sofia gasped, her body trembling even more. She wanted to cum so badly, but she knew she had to obey Lucas' command.

Sofia was losing her grip on reality. Her beloved daughter Zuri, whom she had raised, was now kneeling, begging a man for release. The words that had come out of her daughter's mouth were seared into her memory: 'Please daddy, I can't control myself anymore. Please turn it down.'

Sofia stared in disbelief. What was her daughter talking about? What was this man doing to her? As the questions raced through her mind, a cold dread began to settle in the pit of her stomach.

Suddenly, it dawned on her. Lucas was controlling them both. He had inserted devices inside both of them, and was using it to control their orgasms. Sofia was horrified. How could this be happening? How could she have allowed her daughter to be put in such a situation? But he had already taken control of their bodies, and there was nothing she could do to stop him.

Sofia felt powerless. She could only watch as her daughter begged for release, her eyes pleading with him. What could she do? How could she protect her daughter from Lucas's control? When she couldn't even protect herself.

12